Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lunar Night under the Castle.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
AuthorMessage
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

Lunar Night under the Castle. - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunar Night under the Castle.   Lunar Night under the Castle. - Page 11 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2019 9:03 pm

Her rabbit ears perked slightly at the presence that approached them. She turned her head before she smiled pleasantly to Theresa. She stood up and bowed formally to the caretaker/royal guard. She still remained standing afterwards. "Luna Maladine. A pleasure to meet you too Theresa. Lady Orianna have spoken of many good things of you." Luna's soft and soothing reply came with a warm smile.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Night under the Castle.   Lunar Night under the Castle. - Page 11 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2019 9:34 pm

"I'm honored that the princess is telling such kind words to her new friend," she replied, giving Orianna a quick suspicious look, as if knowing there were some complaints mixed in at some point.

Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Night under the Castle.   Lunar Night under the Castle. - Page 11 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2019 8:50 pm

Luna smiles from the look Theresa gave Orianna, though held back a giggle so not to be rude to her hostesses. "Well she have spoken her relation with you and how you've taken care of her for quite a long time." Her eyes closed for a brief moment. "The foundation that the flower may grow." The moon rabbit spoke in a rather artful manner and there was almost a hint of melody in her words.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Night under the Castle.   Lunar Night under the Castle. - Page 11 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2019 9:04 pm

There's straightened herself and coughed before returning to proper conversation. "Yes, well, I have looked after her for quite an age. She's grown into a fine lady, her lingering immaturities aside, and I'm happy that incidents have been on the rare side and I'm grateful to guests like you being so polite and amiable, Lady Luna."

Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Night under the Castle.   Lunar Night under the Castle. - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 28, 2019 1:17 pm

"That is good and you have done a fine job. She is a very pleasant person." Again the warm smile appeared on Luna's face. It fades briefly after a mention of incidents though. "I presume that you and Lady Orianna had no issue fending off such issues. I did recall that my arrival some earth rabbits was causing a problem a few days prior to my arrival. Thankfully, Lady Orianna hadn't judged me due to that incident."

"Though is there anything you wish to speak to me of yourself? It takes a wonderful caretaker to raise a wonderful young lady." Her warm tone resurfaced as well as her smile.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Night under the Castle.   Lunar Night under the Castle. - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 28, 2019 3:59 pm

"Th-Thank you, although I couldn't have done as good a job as her mother, I've done my best," Theresa responded, feeling flattered, but unworthy. "As for those rabbits... Yes, they were a nuisance, but Orianna and her friend Maybelle took care of them quite well on their own. She's quite powerful at her age, if I may say. Now if only she'd accept self defense lessons from me..."

"As for myself... I've been a royal guard for many years, ever since her parents and I were younger. Physically seventeen human years, if I recall..."
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Night under the Castle.   Lunar Night under the Castle. - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2019 9:02 pm

"17 years. That would be longer than I have been a lunar soldier at 10." Luna replied, respectfully. There is even a small trace of reverence, almost as if she is addressing a senior ranking officer. Orianna would recognize that she would a similar tone for the vampire princess herself. "Aside from your duties for the princess, what else do you do? Any hobbies do you wish to share?" Her long ears, slowly straightened up slightly as the rabbit found herself well engaged with the conversation with the royal guard.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Night under the Castle.   Lunar Night under the Castle. - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2019 10:30 pm

Orianna couldn't help a smile as she discreetly snuck away to give them some time for conversation. "Hobbies, well I have a few to name, yes. Though it might seem obvious, I like to pick up new proficiencies in other weaponry. Aside from the versatility it grants, the practice I find quote entertaining. I've also tried my hand once or twice at cooking... And..." She paused for a moment and let a quiet grunt loose. "Nothing else worth noting..."

Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Night under the Castle.   Lunar Night under the Castle. - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 04, 2019 12:05 am

"What about gardening?  Orianna does have a wonderful garden and you can be able to assist Maybelle to take care of it."  Luna suggested.  "While I have not taken it myself, one of my colleague have and it helps her from maintain an inner calm, plus she finds it very soothing."  Luna stopped to think for a moment. "I recall something about...sewing as well?"

Again, she paused for a briefly moment before she gestured to herself. "I myself an a musician, both through my voice and my flute.  It does pertain to my talent with illusions though.  Also they include reading and dancing."  She let out a soft sigh.  "That is about the only hobbies I can afford my time to as my free time is generally short."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Night under the Castle.   Lunar Night under the Castle. - Page 11 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2019 1:35 pm

"I read and assist with the garden from time to time," Theresa admitted, then paused as sewing was noted. She went completely silent, the inaudible calm broken only by the sound of her finger tapping the side of her hips. "I have... Dabbled in sewing... Just a touch.'

Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Night under the Castle.   Lunar Night under the Castle. - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 18, 2019 7:02 pm

"So if I am not mistaken, your main hobbies are related to your profession while the others are some that you've have undertaken to care for Lady Orianna?" Luna inquired. "Is there anything you wish to ask of me, Theresa?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Night under the Castle.   Lunar Night under the Castle. - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lunar Night under the Castle.
Page 11 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11