Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ferro v. Leech

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

Ferro v. Leech Empty
PostSubject: Ferro v. Leech   Ferro v. Leech EmptySat Jul 28, 2018 12:58 pm

//Lipple Leech

Passive=Lips of love: Every kiss from her lipples or mouthgina has a small chance of causing the enemy to come instantly, causing 3 extra willpower damage and making her moves deal an extra 1 willpower damage [Any even over 70 will cause this]

Moves

Lipple licking: the leeches lipples generate a pleasantly warm, aphrodisiac laced saliva, often times either coating their targets genitals or straight up frenching them. Induces a trance similar to tamas love me gas when swallowed, and causes genitalia to recieve more pleasure(roll 1-50 to do a crotch lick, 51-100for a frenching, then roll to see if it hits.) [2 damage, if frenching will make target spend a turn pleasuring self with lipple leechs body]

Passionate kiss: will run up and pick up the target for a smooch. The lipples pleasuring them meanwhile as they make out. (3 damage)

Lips of bliss: lipple leech puts lipstick on her lipples until they shine green before she runs up and paints the target green with her lips (charm + 3 damage)

Mouthgina doggy style (only available when tranced): lipple leech bends over and presents her mouthgina to her tranced target, who rushes to rut her silly.(4 damage)

lipple tongue grab: grabs target with lipple tounge, bringing them closer and closer until his genitalia and legs are trapped in her lipple, it sucking on him like a hell of pleasure. [3 damage per turn until he breaks free, gives trance if he cums while in her hold]

[Requires LTG to be in effect] Passionate kiss: Will lean down and kiss target with barely constrained lust [2 damage on top of the 3 per turn]

[Requires LTG to be in effect, requires target to have came at least once] Milk pump: Pumps aphrodisiac laced milk into foes balls, making them take 1 damage every move unless if he makes himself cum it out. [roll 46 or higher to cum it out, will count as cumming for her.]

Finisher: [requires either target to be under 3 willpower, or them to be have cum enough to her to make her next move a ko]

Lipple leech takes their cock into her mouth and begins to pleasure him as only she can, with her face lips sucking his crotch dry as her lipples pepper him with smooches and she rides his face with her mouthgina., all of her lips covering and filling him with aphrodisiac bliss. Gives the enemy a fetish for anything oral, be it lipples, mouthgina, or just plain lips.

If he has cum more than 5 times, she takes him as her stud and follows him around, occasionally mating with him in their free time and helping him fight other Midara by 'distracting' them

//Ferro

Trip - Swings his staff at the opponent's legs to make them fall to the ground, dealing two damage.

"Javelin" Toss - Throws his staff at the opponent, dealing three damage, but disarming him until he retrieves his weapon.

Double Thrust - Roll twice, each successful roll deals two damage.

Helm Splitter - Swings the staff at the opponent's head, dealing five damage. Available every five turns.

Palm Strike - Hit the opponent with an open palm attack, dealing two damage.

Fleet Combo - A three hit combo move where Ferro knees the opponent in the gut, then thrust his fist at the opponent's chest and then elbows them in the side. Each attacks requires a Successful roll to deal each piece of damage, which, individually, deals two damage. If every roll is Successful, the attack will result in a whopping six damage.

Ground Pound - A two-part attack. One the first turn, Ferro grabs the opponent, putting a temporary bind status on them. If the opponent doesn't break out of the bind and if he succeeds in the second roll, he will suplex the opponent hard into the ground, dealing eight damage. Special Attack, only available every ten turns.

Iron Shot - Calling upon his magic, he reshapes his metal staff into a dense steel sphere, which he throws at the enemy, the sphere reforming into the staff afterwards. Deals 6 Willpower damage and leaves Ferro disarmed.

//Defensive Skills:
Meditate - Halves all willpower damage received for three turns. Usable every ten turns.

Nine Kata - Ferro performs a series of hand gestures in unison with several chants to redirect his thoughts and clear his mind. Roll nine dice, every successful roll heals 1 willpower/stamina.

Enchant, Reinforcement - Doubles staff damage dealt for the next three turns. Usable only once every battle.

Enchant: Stone Skin - Ferro uses his magic to make his skin as hard as stone, halving all stamina damage and doubling unarmed attacks for three turns.

Summon Swamp Succubus - Ferro calls upon the Swamp Succubus, who gives the opponent a sweet French kiss, stunning them for a turn. Useable only once per battle, available after ten turns.

Summon Lasciel - Ferro uses the feather given to him by the once-corrupt angel to call upon her. Restores five willpower, useable only once per battle.

Summon Ixana - Calls upon Ixana to either heal him of 4 Willpower damage with her Radiant Sword (Light) or deal 4 Stamina damage with her Vortex Crusher.

Summon
//Fetishes
Large breasts - After his loss against Big Sis October and Lil Sis Squid, Ferro has developed a bit of a fetish for large breasts. Boob damage increased by 2 points.
Breastfeeding - His mind-breaking encounter with TAMA has left Ferro with a weakness for Breastfeeding and Lactation. Damage from such moves increased by two.
//////////

Ferro was sent out to hunt down a promiscuous and shameless Midara that's been feeding off the spunk of men randomly. Her attack patterns were unpredictable, but she seemed to be sticking to one location at the moment. Needless to say, it didn't take long. "Hey, are you the one who..." And then he actually saw her.

Craicte

Ferro v. Leech Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ferro v. Leech   Ferro v. Leech EmptySat Jul 28, 2018 1:05 pm

The midara in question, named suckletta but just going by leechy, smiled at him as her lipples smooched the air at him. "like what you see, hon? Come on over and i`ll let you drink some of my special milk."

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Ferro v. Leech Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ferro v. Leech   Ferro v. Leech EmptySat Jul 28, 2018 1:09 pm

Big tits, breastmilk. Though he'd hate to admit it, that sounded tempting, but as usual, he was always business first. "I'd like to ask that you stop roaming around and striking at men."

Craicte

Ferro v. Leech Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ferro v. Leech   Ferro v. Leech EmptySat Jul 28, 2018 1:15 pm

Leechy giggled "all i have been doing is making men feel good. Is it my fault that my species feeds on your hot spunk?" she then pressad her lipples together enticingly, milk dripping from them "you sure you are not thirsty?"

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Ferro v. Leech Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ferro v. Leech   Ferro v. Leech EmptySat Jul 28, 2018 1:17 pm

He took a step forward at the sight, but stopped himself. "If that's the case, why don't you come to a safer place for you? Midara are kept safe and I could...give you your meals."

Craicte

Ferro v. Leech Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ferro v. Leech   Ferro v. Leech EmptySat Jul 28, 2018 1:22 pm

She smiled sensually "well isn`t that sweet? How about i take a quick taste, and if i like you enough after, i come with? If you taste good enough, ill let you do whatever you want~!"

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Ferro v. Leech Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ferro v. Leech   Ferro v. Leech EmptySat Jul 28, 2018 1:25 pm

He groaned and reached for his staff, ready to fight her over this. But then he started to consider things and left the staff where it was. "I did offer..."

Craicte

Ferro v. Leech Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ferro v. Leech   Ferro v. Leech EmptySat Jul 28, 2018 1:29 pm

She nodded. "quite right. It would have been weird to offer me a meal, then fight me. Not to mention rude."

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Ferro v. Leech Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ferro v. Leech   Ferro v. Leech EmptySat Jul 28, 2018 1:32 pm

His face flushed as his necklace glowed a little. Finally venting out stress, eh? Ignoring the voice he sighed and approached Leechy. "Do what you want with me. You'll find I can last a while."

Craicte

Ferro v. Leech Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ferro v. Leech   Ferro v. Leech EmptySat Jul 28, 2018 1:43 pm

Leechy giggled and gave Fero a lovely french smooch. Her tonge danced with his own as she loosened his pants and let her lipple suckle the mans cock. Her saliva laced with sexual desire

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Ferro v. Leech Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ferro v. Leech   Ferro v. Leech EmptySat Jul 28, 2018 2:05 pm

Her saliva mixed with his as he reluctantly accepted her kiss, his member rising to full length once his pants were removed. "M-Might as well see what you can do," he stammered as he separated from her kiss.

Craicte

Ferro v. Leech Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ferro v. Leech   Ferro v. Leech EmptySat Jul 28, 2018 7:36 pm

She smiled " well, i just want to make a potential food source nice and comfy, tell me, have you ever wanted to cum inside a girls breast? Ill let you do it to me, if you want." she giggled " if you drink my milk, we can go at it for hours on end~"

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Ferro v. Leech Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ferro v. Leech   Ferro v. Leech EmptySat Jul 28, 2018 7:42 pm

"I am a bit thirsty," he muttered. He didn't object to the idea she proposed to him either. For Leechy, that might as well have been an invitation.

Craicte

Ferro v. Leech Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ferro v. Leech   Ferro v. Leech EmptySat Jul 28, 2018 7:49 pm

Leechy smiled and pressed her lipple to his lips, letting the warm, soothing milk fill him mouthful by mouthful. As she let her other lipple tend to his hard as rock member.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Ferro v. Leech Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ferro v. Leech   Ferro v. Leech EmptySat Jul 28, 2018 7:50 pm

The moment the first drop hit his tongue, he became utterly rabid for more, sucking on her lipple to get more of her milk. Gulping as much down as he could, building up just how long they'd be going for that night.

Craicte

Ferro v. Leech Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ferro v. Leech   Ferro v. Leech EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 8:06 pm

(sorry, some stuff came up, free now)

Leechy smiled and let her lipple tongue out to gently wrap him up and pull him in"dont worry, sweetie, just going to give your cock some insentive~"

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Ferro v. Leech Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ferro v. Leech   Ferro v. Leech EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 8:13 pm

He was confused, then weirded out, but the moment he felt his dick go in, he felt all that negativity flush away. "Fuck! More!"

Craicte

Ferro v. Leech Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ferro v. Leech   Ferro v. Leech EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 8:17 pm

Leech smiled and began to pump milk into ferros cock, the tip of her lipple tongue licking at his cock from crown to base all the while.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Ferro v. Leech Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ferro v. Leech   Ferro v. Leech EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 8:18 pm

What she was doing to his dick was shorting out his mind as he came. "Oh fuck! What else...can you do?"

Craicte

Ferro v. Leech Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ferro v. Leech   Ferro v. Leech EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 8:28 pm

Leechy grinned "ever wonder what the inside of a tit felt around your cock, papa? Momma will show you, if you want, just climb on up, and stick it in..."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Ferro v. Leech Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ferro v. Leech   Ferro v. Leech EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 8:34 pm

"Mind giving me a little help?" he asked her, lust now lacing every part of his voice.

Craicte

Ferro v. Leech Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ferro v. Leech   Ferro v. Leech EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 8:36 pm

Leechy smiled and nodded, picking him up as her lipple licked it's lips hungrily, wanting to guzzle his seed just like he guzzled fromit just a bit ago ?Cum as much as you want, sexy, momma loves a good virile man."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Ferro v. Leech Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ferro v. Leech   Ferro v. Leech EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 8:41 pm

"Yes..." he sighed, shouting excitedly as soon as his dick entered her lipple. "Give me a good fuck!" he sighed as he came near immediately into her tit.

Craicte

Ferro v. Leech Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ferro v. Leech   Ferro v. Leech EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 8:47 pm

[Are you cool with unbirth? Like, going inside a much larger girls vagina? I think it's hot and would love Candy doing that.]

Leechy smiled and began shaking and squeezing her bosom around Ferros cock, her pleasurable hold on him becoming a practical Nirvana "You know, I could let you rut me doggy style, if you want."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Ferro v. Leech Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ferro v. Leech   Ferro v. Leech EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 8:50 pm

"Whatever the angle, I'll fuck you!" he groaned. At this point, Midara instincts had taken the helm for Ferro. He thrust his hips into her tit, enjoying every second of pleasure until he erupts into her lipple again.

Eeh...not really into that.))

Ferro v. Leech Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ferro v. Leech   Ferro v. Leech Empty

Back to top Go down

Ferro v. Leech
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next