Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[OOC] Mysteries of Daraku

Go down 
+3
Mizuhashi
Dataslycer
forest Assasin
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mizuhashi

[OOC] Mysteries of Daraku - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [OOC] Mysteries of Daraku   [OOC] Mysteries of Daraku - Page 23 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2018 7:45 pm

She certainly did not friendship magnet Gwen, more like mind fucked the telepath ><
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: [OOC] Mysteries of Daraku   [OOC] Mysteries of Daraku - Page 23 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2018 7:46 pm

Nah, don't think about it, Gwen was a *BEEP* and a massive *BEEEEEEEEEEP*

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: [OOC] Mysteries of Daraku   [OOC] Mysteries of Daraku - Page 23 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2018 7:48 pm

Maybe give Gwen to Liselle for about 3 days? :3
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: [OOC] Mysteries of Daraku   [OOC] Mysteries of Daraku - Page 23 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2018 7:50 pm

Do it! There in the Sanctuary you can see the redeemption center for Zara and next to it the torture chamber for Gwen, people says that you can hear a creepy song coming out from it

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: [OOC] Mysteries of Daraku   [OOC] Mysteries of Daraku - Page 23 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2018 7:53 pm

I dunno. It took how long for Liselle to flip Nui?
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: [OOC] Mysteries of Daraku   [OOC] Mysteries of Daraku - Page 23 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2018 8:45 pm

After Daraku, anyone know where would Sierra be afterward if near the area at all? Otherwise she would be returning to Haven.

Potentially someone in a high position may have been corrupted in Daraku a while back which kicks off the whole political conflict with Sunset vs Nightshade that is currently happening, that is unless we are done with messing around with anything related to Daraku?
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: [OOC] Mysteries of Daraku   [OOC] Mysteries of Daraku - Page 23 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2018 9:01 pm

We're not done with Daraku after this. I've already created the Lady of the Lake, a Water Spirit that was corrupted to be the Spirit of Daraku.

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: [OOC] Mysteries of Daraku   [OOC] Mysteries of Daraku - Page 23 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2018 9:02 pm

As for Sierra, well, if she's open to protecting good Midara from hasty Humans, she can come to the Sanctuary.

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: [OOC] Mysteries of Daraku   [OOC] Mysteries of Daraku - Page 23 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2018 9:11 pm

She is less of a protector, fighter or whatever RPG class and more of someone that is going to give whatever strike force stronger via gears, enchantments, or other bonuses. Not sure what role you call that.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: [OOC] Mysteries of Daraku   [OOC] Mysteries of Daraku - Page 23 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2018 9:21 pm

The Power Rangers character that stays behind at the command base and helps the Rangers from behind the scenes. That class.

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: [OOC] Mysteries of Daraku   [OOC] Mysteries of Daraku - Page 23 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2018 9:27 pm

Ayayayayay!
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: [OOC] Mysteries of Daraku   [OOC] Mysteries of Daraku - Page 23 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2018 9:45 pm

I just realized....Gwen and Jen still have their powers, don't they...We might have to do something about them, quicklike. Possibly *get them the hell outta here*.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: [OOC] Mysteries of Daraku   [OOC] Mysteries of Daraku - Page 23 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2018 10:56 pm

Ferro already attempted to warp Jennifer to the Sanctuary, but the runes that make escape impossible prevented that.

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: [OOC] Mysteries of Daraku   [OOC] Mysteries of Daraku - Page 23 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2018 10:59 pm

Crap....

Want Robin to try dragging them outta there? I can't see him being much use given he's already halfway corrupted.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: [OOC] Mysteries of Daraku   [OOC] Mysteries of Daraku - Page 23 EmptySat Aug 04, 2018 1:52 am

Oh fuck you are right and Ix's out cold... Did Adri finished the runes Dixi asked her in case Ix wasn't around?

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: [OOC] Mysteries of Daraku   [OOC] Mysteries of Daraku - Page 23 EmptySat Aug 04, 2018 2:00 am

Yes. I don't remember what those runes were for, but she probably would have by now.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: [OOC] Mysteries of Daraku   [OOC] Mysteries of Daraku - Page 23 EmptySat Aug 04, 2018 2:02 am

Dixi asked Adri to create runes based on Ix's power to seal the corruption in case she wasn't around.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: [OOC] Mysteries of Daraku   [OOC] Mysteries of Daraku - Page 23 EmptySat Aug 04, 2018 2:03 am

Then yes. She would've by now.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: [OOC] Mysteries of Daraku   [OOC] Mysteries of Daraku - Page 23 EmptySat Aug 04, 2018 5:26 am

Btw Mizu what was the sad background?
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: [OOC] Mysteries of Daraku   [OOC] Mysteries of Daraku - Page 23 EmptySat Aug 04, 2018 5:53 am

I'll point out, to those of you who have been paying attention, that I have given you a way to get people out of the castle already Wink
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: [OOC] Mysteries of Daraku   [OOC] Mysteries of Daraku - Page 23 EmptySat Aug 04, 2018 6:02 am

Neku, your question from Xana is already answered from when you asked it in your other post xD
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: [OOC] Mysteries of Daraku   [OOC] Mysteries of Daraku - Page 23 EmptySat Aug 04, 2018 6:09 am

My bad, changing it now, I was almost asleep when I wrote the last one xD

Edit: Wait let me rephrase that, I'm STILL almost asleep xD
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: [OOC] Mysteries of Daraku   [OOC] Mysteries of Daraku - Page 23 EmptySat Aug 04, 2018 6:25 am

Also you were talking about Lasciel to evacuate people right?
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: [OOC] Mysteries of Daraku   [OOC] Mysteries of Daraku - Page 23 EmptySat Aug 04, 2018 6:44 am

Jane's opinions
- Ferro: Rather charming, and has a lot of resolve. A competent fighter. Perhaps a little naive, but that really just adds to his charm.
- Ix: Puts the needs of others over her own, especially regarding her sisters, something that the trio seem to have in common. Optomistic to a fault, incredibly naive, but well protected by those who care about her. Kathrynne seems rather smitten by her.
- Dixi: Would do anything for her sisters, and those that she cares about. Incredibly protective of those closest to her. A dangerous fighter who pushes herself to the limit. Perhaps a little too self-sacrificial.
- Xana: Intelligent, powerful, and deceptive enough to fool even the best of people readers. Her ability to mimic powers also seems to be handy. If used correctly, her powers could be a threat to even the strongest of forces. Though her attitude could do with some improvement, as she seems rather passive when there is no threat to her sisters.
- Yumi: Quiet, tactical, and a good judge of character. Probably the most grounded of the group. Clearly a lot more to her than meets the eye. I see a lot of myself in her.
- Liselle: Only briefly encountered her. She seems... fun?
- Kathrynne: Kathrynne is... adventurous. Often the sort to get into trouble, and end up involved in things way over her head. She's rather prideful, and would never admit it, always putting up an air of confidence. She is rather self involved, but she is learning to pay more attention to those around her. She is a skilled people person, and has been known to sell water to whales. It is... certainly never a dull moment around her.
- Jane: [redacted]
- Victus: A competent fighter, but his real skill appears to be in guiding others in basic fighting principles. After his recovery, he has really come out of his shell. A very useful asset in a fight, and someone I feel I could trust now.
- Jennifer: Perhaps the best pure fighter I know. On top of that, her knowledge of magic is extensive. She holds a lot of resolve, and is willing to do anything to make the future that she wants. A little low on the self-esteem front, and perhaps too self-sacrificial too.
- Gwen: I do not like her. A braggart and a liar, who can often twist people's thoughts to suit her view of the world.  Though her power is rather terrifying. How could you know if it had been used on you?
- Zara: I haven't seen her fight much, and whenever she has fought, it has always appeared that she is holding back. I'm uncertain as to what her true potential power is. I do not like to not know things about a potential ally or enemy, and given that she has been the former, and now stands as the latter, is a rather scary thought.
- Sierra: Bright, intelligent, innovative. Not one to make brash decisions, and values knowledge over power. I trust her judgement.
- Spring Rose: Despite seeming to be a creation of Sierra, this doll seems to have a mind of its own. I suspect that it is in some way linked to Sierra's subconcious, though it may also have a form of sentience of its own. I would be interested to know more of their connection.
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: [OOC] Mysteries of Daraku   [OOC] Mysteries of Daraku - Page 23 EmptySat Aug 04, 2018 6:52 am

Yay! Someone that acknowledge Spring Rose!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [OOC] Mysteries of Daraku   [OOC] Mysteries of Daraku - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

[OOC] Mysteries of Daraku
Page 23 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next