Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Kiss of Fate (MK fanfiction, Kitana POV)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Psychoblue

The Kiss of Fate (MK fanfiction, Kitana POV) Empty
PostSubject: The Kiss of Fate (MK fanfiction, Kitana POV)   The Kiss of Fate (MK fanfiction, Kitana POV) EmptySun Jul 29, 2018 5:13 pm

From the Scriptures of Edenian Queens

"For the men of other realms who are immediately worthy of being bearers of Edenian life, our Kiss of Fate will fill their minds with visions of endless love and boundless lust, as their bodies will themselves into producing the qi it will need to be our mate. In the case of Earthrealm, the realm of fleeting beauty and youth, their body will recognize that excess of qi as unnatural, and physically produce as fat. But it is this reaction that only fuels their visions of love and lust, and so they will bloat until they reach the precipice of endless life and gruesome death. It is at this precipice that their physical worthiness is decided: is their mortal shell capable of withstanding the love, lust, and life he needs to please you for the rest of your days? Should their bodies hold to the count of ten, smother them with your kiss across their body and teach it the pleasure that awaits them. Soon their bodies will calm itself, as their mind turns their love and lust into one, eternal emotion of loyalty and devotion. That is when you make them your own, and take them as your husband.

But if their body does not hold, and they burst, do not despair. Within the Temple of Espousality in the Southern Plains is the Chamber of Rebirth. Take their debris, preserve it, and bring it to the Chamber. Give it an offering of your blood, and then place the debris in the Chamber. Should you feel that the one who received your Kiss of Fate has the potential to be espoused, the Chamber will read your love and use it to create a new body for one who are training to be your beloved. For while his soul was released from his flesh, the power of his love and lust prevented him from passing fully into Netherrealm. Instead he remained in a heavenly purgatory, dreaming of the day he will truly make love to you. Restore him, please him, give him another Kiss of Fate and let the cycle repeat until his body holds. As long as your blood reveals your lust for him, the Chamber will be effective until the moment arrives. The Edenian Balloon fated to burst will instead become the Edenian Groom, fated to be yours forever.

For those who wish to indoctrinate the woman of other realms in our ways, the Chamber of Rebirth works both ways. And once the cycle of Bloat, Burst and Rebirth finally reaches its desired end, the woman you have deemed worthy of spreading our Edenian life will not only have our life energy floating through them, but they will be able to initiate the Cycle on their own to those they deem potentially worthy. Teach her the Cycle, and watch with pride as she spreads our teachings to the world."

-----

When Shao Kahn was defeated by the Earthrealmer Subzero, his hold over me and Jade were broken, but the memories of what I had done were still there...including what I had done to the man I had deemed my true love.  Kahn caught word of my plans for rebellion, and thus he placed a strengthened spell over me when I was going to aid the Earthrealmers in ending his reign.  I was going to use my Kiss of Fate to give Liu Kang the strength he needed to topple Kahn, the strength he was supposed to have been granted after winning the previous tournament...but instead, I lured him to his demise by turning him into an Edenian Ballon.  

Here in the Chamber of Rebirth, I promised the Earthrealm guardian that I would make amends and return their uncrowned champions to them...but in return, I asked that I was allowed to properly wed him and unite my freed realm of Edenia under the banner of love rather than violent conquest.  To prove my sincerity, I taught Sonya Blade what she would need to revive her own lover Cage, who also fell to my kiss after Kahn hypnotized me.

Sonya was in the opposite room of the Chamber, engaing in the same rituation I was in the process of conducting.  Using a femur from the destroyed body of my fiance’, I engaged in the blood sacrifice needed to reconstruct my love’s flesh and call forth his soul from the Netherrealm.  If our love was true, the Chamber would begin reconstructing the flesh of our fiances at the time of their death, before the Kiss of Fate took hold of them the first time.

As I engaged in the prayer, I heard Sonya give out a shout of elation to her lover Cage, and their words of happiness momentarily distracted me from the flash of light, followed by the femur contorting and twisting into a full skeleton.  Within seconds, my blood sacrifice provided the Chamber with the means to begin reconstructing his muscles, and then his skin, and. finally bringing it all together to create naked visage of the man I loved to death, and now loved back to life.

Seeing his soft features, his perfectly sculpted muscles, and long black hair in all his bare glory reignited my desire to be with him.  In preparation for this event, I wore the ceremonial mating garments of Edenian Royalty, allowing my bust, skin, arms, legs and long hair to flow and dance freely.  And I knew if I applied the Kiss of Fate without whatever poisons Kahn and Shang Tsung put within me before the tournament, he would pass my test.

I warpped my arms around him as his eyes slowly opened, and without a moment’s more hesitation I pressed my lips to his.  He resisted for only a moment, but soon allowed me to breach his lips and soon our kiss became an exploration of each other’s tongues.  While we kissed, I pressed my hand to his abs and felt them becoming plush and grow outward.  His arms and legs started to swell and his chest and belly bloated with the unique fat a non-Edenian produced when being filled with the qi that would grant them our lifespans.  The clearest sign that Kang was now worthy was that while typically this kiss would cause him pain, instead he was silently accepting my kiss even as he grew.  Pain was gone, now there was only pleasure.  Fueling his growth was his love for me, and his pleasure as I slowly parted lips with him was evident as I looked into his eyes and glimpsed into his fantasties about what it would be like to be my groom.

He moaned softly as I gently poked my finger in his navel and twirled, and I placed more kisses on his lips, gently breaking and restarting to enhance his blissful dream.  Those who received the Kiss of Fate who were worthy of its user would have their growth sustained and acclerated by their mind being flooded of visions of love and lust for the one they cared about most.  Before Shao Kahn hypnotized me again, I considered giving Liu Kang my Edenian gift but he told me we should wait after the tournament...so that he could ask to marry me with no regrets.  And seeing the bliss on his face as his body continued to fill with the life-giving fat his body was producing in response to his feelings reassured me he was in paradise.

“What are you thinking about...beloved?”

His pectorals had bloated to a degree where it was difficult for me to place my hand on his chest and feel his heartbeat, which lay hidden under firm layers of fat produced by Edenian qi.  But I knew he was not in any danger, and his quiet euphoria was broken not by organ failure, but by me pressing down on his plump torso and blowing in his eyes gently, forcing him to open them and look at me with his lovestruck eyes.  He whispered quietly, “...you.”

I smile and stroke his face, still pressing my body against his plush form.  “What am I doing in your thoughts, beloved?

“...”

His blushed profusely, causing his body to plump a few more inches in diameter.  At this point, my own arousal was becoming evident as I became aware of how deeply he felt for me...and how much he desired me emotionally, mentally and physically.  And his embarrassment only made me bolder and hunger for him more, and so I put another kiss on his mouth and took a step back.  “Liu Kang...you are naked in front of me, helplessly bloating, and at this moment there is nowhere else I’d rather be but here to tell you I will make your dream come true.  I gave blood to bring you back from Netherrealm...Liu Kang, everything you’re dreaming about doing with me, I would love to do all of that in the here and now...and for you to fulfill my desires about you.”

I took another step forward as his growing finally began to slow, and his breath became strained.  The moment of truth was arriving where he would need my gifts once more.  

“I told you we’d do this again...but this time, we’re doing it properly,” I whispered as I looked at his body slowed its growth, his toning now completely gone in favor of the massively rounded bloat of endless life his body was filling itself with.  I continued to stroke his belly while rubbing against him, and gently kissed his cheek to aid in his ascension.  The fact he was accepting my kisses so willingly...the scriptures were true.  This man was my destiny, just as his friend Lao became Jade’s destiny after she bloated him to the precipice between life and death.

The pleasure in his eyes did not fade as he reached his limit, the precipice between life and death that he fell over the last time he became an Edenian Balloon.  But as he started to vibrate, and stepped in front of him and gently sucked on his nipple.  Within seconds, the vibrating ceased, and his bloated form was stable.  Having known that he was worthy, I spoke to him as I began gently kissing his chest and belly to restart his body’s qi gates to accept what I had given him.  The fat in his body contained the life energy he needed to be blessed with Edenian youth, and my kisses would allow his body to burn that fat and restore his lean muscles.  But first, I wanted to ask the vow of marriage to him.

“We won, my champion,” I whispered, kissing the drum of his massive belly.  “Your friend Lao is in the other room consummating his marriage to Jade, and Cage is engaging in a wedding ritual of his own with Sonya Blade.”

“We...won?”

“We did.  Kahn is beaten, and Shang Tsung is dead...and you, Kang, are my prize for aiding in his defeat.”  I kissed his belly again and gently licked away the blood that came from the wound the kiss left.  But pain was gone now for Kang, and he only moaned softly as I continued to kiss him.  “How do you feel, my fiance?”

“Ngh...don’t…”

My eyes widen for a moment before I look up and he mutters, “Don’t….don’t stop Kitana.”  With a smile, i resume kissing him and make my way back to my feet, gazing into his lovesick eyes.  The bloating when done to the worthy mate does not affect the face, and thus I could get lost his handsome features and felt my love introduce something primal.  That was when the both of us knew of our destines to be in each other’s arms, and so I asked him the final questions of the Edenian Wedding.

“Do you love me, Kang?”

“...yes...I’d die for you...like before…

“Will you live for me instead, Kang?  Edenia is free, and I want you to be my consort.”

“...yes…”
“As you live forever, will you love forever?”

“Yes...I...love you, Princess…”

“Will you love me right now...and help me create new life with the one I’ve given you?”

“...yes.”

I can’t help but grin as I lean in to give him another deep kiss and resume our exploration of each other’s mouths.

Our lips lock once more, and as I lean into him I feel myself sinking forward.  The final kiss after applying the marks on his body act as the solution his body needed to properly process our Edenian lifespan.  I keep the kiss locked on, and Kang slowly regains the mobility he needs to wrap his arms around me.  Within seconds, I feel his body harden and he is now thin enough for me to wrap my arms around him fully.  He too wraps himself around me, and with ease he pulls my wedding garments apart.  

As we laid ourselves bare for one another, I directed him to the Chamber’s bed where he fell into his back and looked into my eyes.  His warm smile made my heart beat faster, and as I mounted him, I moaned softly.

“Kitana wins...Sexuality...unnnh…”
Back to top Go down

The Kiss of Fate (MK fanfiction, Kitana POV)
Page 1 of 1