Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ferro V. Tama pt. 2

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Craicte

Craicte

Ferro V. Tama pt. 2 Empty
PostSubject: Ferro V. Tama pt. 2   Ferro V. Tama pt. 2 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 8:57 pm

[Not posting moveset, as we both know them well.]

Tama had released Ferro from her clutches a while back, but had still been causing trouble, eventually causing Ferro to have to try and handle her to not only redeem himself, but to try and break whatever perversions she instilled in him.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Ferro V. Tama pt. 2   Ferro V. Tama pt. 2 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 9:00 pm

Ferro stood from a distance, leaning against his staff, a firm and aggressive look on his face. "Hey, sexbot!"

Craicte

PostSubject: Re: Ferro V. Tama pt. 2   Ferro V. Tama pt. 2 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 9:03 pm

Tama would of smiled if she had a mouth at the time "Declaration: Why hello there, stud, come to have some more fun? Or are you just thirsty? You know, my milk is likely better than any you will taste from a *Brzzt* FLESH SACK"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro V. Tama pt. 2   Ferro V. Tama pt. 2 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 9:05 pm

"I'm not here for sex, I'm here to dismantle you!" he told her, readying himself for combat.

Craicte

PostSubject: Re: Ferro V. Tama pt. 2   Ferro V. Tama pt. 2 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 9:08 pm

She smiled as she walked slowly over to him in a seductive fashion, her nipples forming and leaking small rivers of milk. "Warning: You sure you want to try? I may keep you if you cave in again."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro V. Tama pt. 2   Ferro V. Tama pt. 2 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 9:09 pm

He clicked his tongue in irritation as she tried to flash her tits and give him the incentive of keeping him around. "Figures..." He got down low before thrusting himself toward her and rushed to combo her.

-Fleet Combo-

Craicte

PostSubject: Re: Ferro V. Tama pt. 2   Ferro V. Tama pt. 2 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 9:25 pm

[Rolled a 1, a 26, and a 81 for Ferro... And a 54 for TAMA, shit....]

As Ferro failed spectacularly, TAMA giggled and pressed her bosom against him, shaking them suggestively "Declaration: Come on, sweetie, just let me please you..."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro V. Tama pt. 2   Ferro V. Tama pt. 2 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 9:27 pm

"No! I won't give in so easily this time," he groaned as he found himself sore from his crit failed combo.

-Turn Skip-

Craicte

PostSubject: Re: Ferro V. Tama pt. 2   Ferro V. Tama pt. 2 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 9:36 pm

60 for love me gas))

She then released a familiar pink cloud as she gently held him close, pulling off his clothes as she did so.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro V. Tama pt. 2   Ferro V. Tama pt. 2 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 9:40 pm

He felt his head fog up the moment a little bit of that gas made it into his body. The moment she stripped him down, he pushed on her shoulders and forced her tits to his penis and rubbed them into his length, moaning loudly from the pleasure until he broke out and forced her back. "Damn it, not again!"

-Double Thrust-

Craicte

PostSubject: Re: Ferro V. Tama pt. 2   Ferro V. Tama pt. 2 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 10:06 pm

(rolled for a struggle and for the attack, struggle hit 57, but your attack was 32 and 60 )

TAMA took both hits at full force as she grunted before her nipples perked up. She then began pressing them to his lips

Love me milk rolled a 10))

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro V. Tama pt. 2   Ferro V. Tama pt. 2 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 10:58 pm

Ferro felt his rod harden as he felt her milk grace his tongue and flood down his gullet. He felt himself heat up as he sucked on her tits for more milk, his dick rubbing between her legs, feeling her soft synthetic limbs pleasure his dick.
After his mind took another hit from the milk and his self-indulgence, he snapped to and tried to call Dixi into the battle for some temp assistance.
-Summon Ixana (Dark)-

Craicte

PostSubject: Re: Ferro V. Tama pt. 2   Ferro V. Tama pt. 2 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 11:00 pm

Wait, real quick, what should his willpower be at? And also, TAMAs, I totally forgot the damage values.]
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro V. Tama pt. 2   Ferro V. Tama pt. 2 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 11:03 pm

Well, let's see. I wanna go by 40 HP for both of them this time, and she hit him with roughly ten willpower damage worth of attacks, given his fetishes and weaknesses. Ferro hit her with four stamina damage from his Double Thrust. So 30 HP for Ferro and 36 for TAMA))

Craicte

PostSubject: Re: Ferro V. Tama pt. 2   Ferro V. Tama pt. 2 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 11:04 pm

[kk, and I'll look up what dixie does]
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro V. Tama pt. 2   Ferro V. Tama pt. 2 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 11:07 pm

If you'd pulled up Ferro's updated moveslist, you probably would've known. It's never a good idea to skip bringing the movesets to the fight topic.))

Craicte

PostSubject: Re: Ferro V. Tama pt. 2   Ferro V. Tama pt. 2 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 11:17 pm

[I had no idea he was updated. That was my bad, sorry, Plus you rolled a 100, nice crit.]

TAMA looked to Ferro with what could almost be sadness in her voice "Query:Why do you fight the pleasure? This unit only wishes to *Pshhh* MELT YOUR MIND WITH PURE BLISS~!"

-Turn skip-
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro V. Tama pt. 2   Ferro V. Tama pt. 2 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 11:21 pm

(Btw, as DM, you need to keep track of their HP counters)
Dixi came in and dealt a huge blow to the robot before fading away. Allowing Ferro a perfect opportunity to leap in and swing his staff at TAMA's head.
-Helm Splitter-

Craicte

PostSubject: Re: Ferro V. Tama pt. 2   Ferro V. Tama pt. 2 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2018 6:50 pm

[Tama is at 32 stam, Ferro at 30 willpower. Rolled a 56 on Helm splitter, so her stam is now 27]

Tama was forced into a minor reboot from the sheer force of Dixies attack, and then was struck straight in the head as she finished rebooting "Exclamation: Where was this fury last time? Makes the fun more worthwhile~!"

[mandatory turn skip because of the crit striking]
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro V. Tama pt. 2   Ferro V. Tama pt. 2 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2018 8:54 pm

"I reserve my fury for when people that force me to clean their private areas!" he snarked quite venomously. He summoned his magic energy, hoping to enhance himself.

-Enchant: Stone Skin-

Craicte

PostSubject: Re: Ferro V. Tama pt. 2   Ferro V. Tama pt. 2 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2018 11:03 pm

[17, ouch and for Sillicone Vag, i rolled a 98, dayum. At least not a crit. If I got a crit then I'd of rerolled, cause that'd be bs.]

TAMA giggled as his spell failed and picked him up while spreading his legs in one movement, a silicone hole opening up and sucking Ferro into a hell of pleasure as she spoke "Fact: You seemed to enjoy it then.~"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro V. Tama pt. 2   Ferro V. Tama pt. 2 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2018 11:04 pm

He groaned and growled, trying to power through the pleasure and the temptation of being inside her again. "Fuck...you!" he spat as he struggled to free himself.

-Struggle-

Craicte

PostSubject: Re: Ferro V. Tama pt. 2   Ferro V. Tama pt. 2 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2018 11:15 pm

[57, I am seriously going to reroll if I get you one more odd. and for the lights...28 GOD DAMN IT! at least the trance hit a 81]

TAMA let the power flow to her 'face' as she began to please him further, still jerking him in and out of her vagina.

[So Ferro is at either 28, or 23 at will power, since the move was changed to a grapple, which makes more sense anyway. And TAMA is at 27]
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro V. Tama pt. 2   Ferro V. Tama pt. 2 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2018 11:25 pm

Ferro felt himself go dizzy, a shiver roll down his spine as his eyes were hit with her trance-inducing light show. Thankfully he was able to resist being put under and continued his struggle.
-Struggle-

Craicte

PostSubject: Re: Ferro V. Tama pt. 2   Ferro V. Tama pt. 2 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2018 11:46 pm

[22 thank jesus, and for butt press, a 1]

TAMA was so used to the extra weight of Ferro, that when she tried to take a step after he broke free, she promptly faceplanted, not saying a word.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ferro V. Tama pt. 2   Ferro V. Tama pt. 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ferro V. Tama pt. 2
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next