Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Size Fetish One x Shota Battle 2 - mutant vs agent

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Keobr

Size Fetish One x Shota Battle 2 - mutant vs agent Empty
PostSubject: Size Fetish One x Shota Battle 2 - mutant vs agent   Size Fetish One x Shota Battle 2 - mutant vs agent EmptySat Aug 18, 2018 1:39 am

This game have a lot of enemies wich can kiss you... or rape... just explore it. Well animated, many enemies, straight playthrough.

HOW TO EDIT ENEMIES
From the begining you need a game with all 3 parts. Than winhex and 2dfm2nd (2d fighter maker 2d) - its a engine of game. Actually with this stuf you can edit even Shota by boko877.
1) unzip game files
2) open one by one files with winhex and change first code from 2DKGT2G - to 2DKGT2K (! not with note pad only hex editor)
3) Open KGT2nd_EDITOR (i found it somewhere on youube by 2d Fighter Maker.zip or 2D Fighter Maker 2002 1.00.2.zip search results)
4) Import players (enemies), demo's (cutscenes) and map.
5) you need to learn how to use editor to change something ingame. (I alredy give some girls ability to drain hp (they restore they hp, not only damaging yours) while grabbing you before eaculation and lose

P.S A litle prize for people who can read: procyon6n to procyon6e its your hero, that can have ability to strike enemies with his knee or not. procyon6e - means - EASY procyon6n- NORMAL
If rename procyon6e to procyon6n you could strike with knee on 6th level on normal.

Last edited by Keobr on Tue Aug 21, 2018 1:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
pepez

PostSubject: Re: Size Fetish One x Shota Battle 2 - mutant vs agent   Size Fetish One x Shota Battle 2 - mutant vs agent EmptySat Aug 18, 2018 10:58 am

NICE!!! But i dont get those sex attacks, they not do damage? :/  But still wow what a game!

Wow that was difficult game.. This was like what i hoped Smash boy to be.. Difficult, alot! kisses, ALOT!!

Sexy, sexy enemies, teleporting etc. Smile 10/10! game!
Back to top Go down
dick_kkk

PostSubject: Re: Size Fetish One x Shota Battle 2 - mutant vs agent   Size Fetish One x Shota Battle 2 - mutant vs agent EmptySat Aug 18, 2018 6:27 pm

can you upload another one on the mediafire?
can't open mega site Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
procrastinator brad

PostSubject: Re: Size Fetish One x Shota Battle 2 - mutant vs agent   Size Fetish One x Shota Battle 2 - mutant vs agent EmptySat Aug 18, 2018 6:43 pm

aren't there rules against posting links to shota content?
Back to top Go down
Keobr

PostSubject: Re: Size Fetish One x Shota Battle 2 - mutant vs agent   Size Fetish One x Shota Battle 2 - mutant vs agent EmptySat Aug 18, 2018 10:28 pm

well, trully saying, i didn't read the rules... if is that so... ill be banned... or link will be removed by moderator. But berfore it happen - use this opportunity to download.
Back to top Go down
MysteriousAnonymous

PostSubject: Re: Size Fetish One x Shota Battle 2 - mutant vs agent   Size Fetish One x Shota Battle 2 - mutant vs agent EmptyTue Aug 21, 2018 5:34 am

Keobr, could you give us the link to download it, please?
Back to top Go down
Keobr

PostSubject: Re: Size Fetish One x Shota Battle 2 - mutant vs agent   Size Fetish One x Shota Battle 2 - mutant vs agent EmptyTue Aug 21, 2018 1:51 pm

well someone sayd that rules are not allowing post shota content... so i cant give it in public Wink but there is always exists anothe way.
Back to top Go down
pepez

PostSubject: Re: Size Fetish One x Shota Battle 2 - mutant vs agent   Size Fetish One x Shota Battle 2 - mutant vs agent EmptyWed Aug 22, 2018 3:38 am

Keobr wrote:
This game have a lot of enemies wich can kiss you... or rape... just explore it. Well animated, many enemies, straight playthrough.

HOW TO EDIT ENEMIES
From the begining you need a game with all 3 parts. Than winhex and 2dfm2nd (2d fighter maker 2d) - its a engine of game. Actually with this stuf you can edit even Shota by boko877.
1) unzip game files
2) open one by one files with winhex and change first code from 2DKGT2G - to 2DKGT2K (! not with note pad only hex editor)
3) Open KGT2nd_EDITOR (i found it somewhere on youube by 2d Fighter Maker.zip or 2D Fighter Maker 2002 1.00.2.zip search results)
4) Import players (enemies), demo's (cutscenes) and map.
5) you need to learn how to use editor to change something ingame. (I alredy give some girls ability to drain hp (they restore they hp, not only damaging yours) while grabbing you before eaculation and lose

P.S A litle prize for people who can read: procyon6n to procyon6e its your hero, that can have ability to strike enemies with his knee or not. procyon6e - means - EASY procyon6n- NORMAL
If rename procyon6e to procyon6n you could strike with knee on 6th level on normal.

Can you send me PM link for your version of game, sounds really amazing! I dont have any clue how to edit games/enemies. Smile

And i cant even found that 2dfm2nd
Back to top Go down
Keobr

PostSubject: Re: Size Fetish One x Shota Battle 2 - mutant vs agent   Size Fetish One x Shota Battle 2 - mutant vs agent EmptyWed Aug 22, 2018 4:27 am

there is no need in my version, cose i edited only few enemies. They're can be edited only one by one, and i played with them at editor, not in actual edited game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Size Fetish One x Shota Battle 2 - mutant vs agent   Size Fetish One x Shota Battle 2 - mutant vs agent Empty

Back to top Go down

Size Fetish One x Shota Battle 2 - mutant vs agent
Page 1 of 1