Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Karbon Vs The Mysterious Bunny Girl (CyberStrike)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

Karbon Vs The Mysterious Bunny Girl (CyberStrike) Empty
PostSubject: Karbon Vs The Mysterious Bunny Girl (CyberStrike)   Karbon Vs The Mysterious Bunny Girl (CyberStrike) EmptyFri Sep 14, 2018 12:41 am

Down to his last gold, Karbon lazily bounced it on the table where he was sitting at. "I need to make some money and fast!" He said to himself. The quest boards were baron as they have already been taken by other adventurers and with peace in the city, there wasn't much else to do for work. "siiiiigggghhhhh... Peace sure is boring." He looked back up and saw the bartender put up a new piece of paper on the board stating, "CHAMPION OF THE WORLD! THIS BUNNY GIRL IS LOOKING FOR HER NEXT OPPONENT TO CHALLENGE HER FOR THE BELT! 10,000 GOLD TO WHOEVER CAN BEAT HER AND CLAIM THE BELT AS NEW CHAMPION!"

His eyes lit up at the sight of 10,000 gold being up for grabs. "Perfect!" He shouts out loud and quickly scrambles over towards the flyer to get the address. Memorizing it, he then sets off to the destination, eagerly awaiting his opponent.

As he walked in, he noticed that it was a wrestling ring set up in the middle of the building with grand stands surrounding it on all sides. Karbon talked to the head of the building and was told that the match against his opponent will being in an hour and to get prepared for it. He nodded and proceeded to the locker room to get changed and do a bit of a workout before the big show. He has no information on who this Bunny Girl is and can only imagine what she looks like.

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs The Mysterious Bunny Girl (CyberStrike)   Karbon Vs The Mysterious Bunny Girl (CyberStrike) EmptySun Sep 16, 2018 1:30 pm

"You'll have real fun, handsome." said the bunny girl entering wearing a hooded cloak. Underneath she was clad in a black and pink body suit. She was not the typical ones that he had encountered before.  "So, shall we do this armed or unarmed in our match?" asked  the girl cheerfully. "I'm fine either way. Just wanted to give you the choice, hunk."
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs The Mysterious Bunny Girl (CyberStrike)   Karbon Vs The Mysterious Bunny Girl (CyberStrike) EmptyMon Sep 17, 2018 1:28 am

Karbon was stunned just how beautiful this bunny girl was. I mean, usually all bunny girls were cute, but she was just amazing! Karbon nervously cleared his throat and said, "Unarmed, I want to win this fair and square."

Something seemed different about her though. Something was telling him he was in more than just an ordinary wrestling match...

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs The Mysterious Bunny Girl (CyberStrike)   Karbon Vs The Mysterious Bunny Girl (CyberStrike) EmptyMon Sep 17, 2018 10:38 am

"Very well handsome," said the bunny girl as she disrobed herself of the cloak. "Do you mind if I put on my make up first, or would you prefer I not?"
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs The Mysterious Bunny Girl (CyberStrike)   Karbon Vs The Mysterious Bunny Girl (CyberStrike) EmptyWed Sep 19, 2018 7:26 am

"Makeup? For a wrestling match?" He asked her with a bit of surprise. "I mean, if you want to, I won't say no." Karbon didn't care what she did before the match. All he cared about was winning and taking that sweet stack of gold home. "I will be waiting in the ring whenever you are done."

He turned his back towards her and walked out to the arena. The stands were completely filled! Not an empty seat in the house. He couldn't believe a wrestling match could draw this much attention. In fact, everything just seems so weird. "Why would she need to put on makeup? Why are there so many people here? Why is there so much money on the line?" He shook his head and tried to push those thoughts to the back of his mind. "It doesn't matter, I'm going to win no matter what!"

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs The Mysterious Bunny Girl (CyberStrike)   Karbon Vs The Mysterious Bunny Girl (CyberStrike) EmptyTue Sep 25, 2018 7:27 am

Once she was prepared the bunny girl smiled at him, and flipped into the ring after throwing off her long and hooded coat she had been wearing. She did the acrobatic maneuvers to try and display her body and set the stage for what she was about to do. "Oh really, dahling?" She asked,  purposely extending each word before she danced towards him, and tried to lick his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs The Mysterious Bunny Girl (CyberStrike)   Karbon Vs The Mysterious Bunny Girl (CyberStrike) EmptyFri Sep 28, 2018 9:30 am

Karbon was caught off guard by the sudden lick of his cheek, "Wait... What?" He said to her in a confused sense. "Why did you just lick me?"

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs The Mysterious Bunny Girl (CyberStrike)   Karbon Vs The Mysterious Bunny Girl (CyberStrike) EmptySat Oct 06, 2018 8:17 am

"A minor aphrodsiac, handsome. You'll soon be mine,"  She gleefully said as she backed away, and blew a kiss at him. The kiss was traveling at bullet speeds.
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs The Mysterious Bunny Girl (CyberStrike)   Karbon Vs The Mysterious Bunny Girl (CyberStrike) EmptyFri Oct 19, 2018 3:04 am

"Aphrodisiac?" Karbon said confused, but he had no time to think as a blown kiss was sent right in his direction! Twisting his body just enough, the heart narrowly missed his face and right then he knew, he wasn't dealing with a normal bunny girl. "That was close... But it's my turn now!" Karbon rushed right at the bunny girl and tried to lock up with her. If successful, he will try to DDT her to the ground!

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs The Mysterious Bunny Girl (CyberStrike)   Karbon Vs The Mysterious Bunny Girl (CyberStrike) EmptySun Dec 02, 2018 5:47 pm

As he tried, she danced out of the way with a spin. She then formed a heart at her, and threw it. If it worked it would paralyze him for a moment. "This will stun you handsome, then you're all mine."
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs The Mysterious Bunny Girl (CyberStrike)   Karbon Vs The Mysterious Bunny Girl (CyberStrike) EmptyThu Dec 13, 2018 6:08 am

Not expecting a projectile to be launched from her hands, Karbon wasn't able to dodge it in time and it hit him smack dab on his face!

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs The Mysterious Bunny Girl (CyberStrike)   Karbon Vs The Mysterious Bunny Girl (CyberStrike) EmptySat Dec 15, 2018 12:36 pm

With him stunned, she approached him, and tried to knock him to the ground. Should this be successful she would sit on his chest. "You're going to really enjoy what comes next."  She then blew kisses at his face in preparation. The kisses, if they worked would make it hard for him to think.
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs The Mysterious Bunny Girl (CyberStrike)   Karbon Vs The Mysterious Bunny Girl (CyberStrike) EmptyThu Dec 27, 2018 4:39 am

Karbon got knocked to the ground and saw that she started to throw kisses at him! He tried to put his arms up to defend against the barrage, but some of them still made it through and hit him right in the face. After that, he stood up and tried to think of his next move, but... Couldn't? "What's going on? Why can't I think?" He said over towards her. He wanted to attack her, but doesn't know how!

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs The Mysterious Bunny Girl (CyberStrike)   Karbon Vs The Mysterious Bunny Girl (CyberStrike) EmptyFri Aug 16, 2019 4:35 pm

"Because you love me." stated the Bunny Girl as she stroked his cheek. "Just give in..."

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs The Mysterious Bunny Girl (CyberStrike)   Karbon Vs The Mysterious Bunny Girl (CyberStrike) Empty

Back to top Go down

Karbon Vs The Mysterious Bunny Girl (CyberStrike)
Page 1 of 1