Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Will Helm vs Merlina McDougal

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
CrimsonTercel

CrimsonTercel

Will Helm vs Merlina McDougal - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Will Helm vs Merlina McDougal   Will Helm vs Merlina McDougal - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 11, 2018 4:22 pm

The Divas giggled. "Don't worry," Shauna reassured ",we'll make sure you can walk after we're done with you."

"Aunque podrías tener un poco de cojera~" Rosa said in a playful tone. "Por supuesto," she continued ",if you're not liking our deal, we could always let you fend for yourself if you get caught by the heels."

"What'll it be, nzuri?" Shauna asked "Safety in our lips, or submission in theirs?"

[Rosa Translation= You might have a bit of a limp though~ Of course,....]
[Nzuri=Handsome]
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm vs Merlina McDougal   Will Helm vs Merlina McDougal - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 11, 2018 5:05 pm

Will weighed his choices.... And he braced for what would come from this. "Safety in your lips it is, then. I'm all yours, ladies... Will there atleast be normal loving sessions after the sparring? Y'know... To ease the wounds?" he hoped.
Back to top Go down
CrimsonTercel

CrimsonTercel

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm vs Merlina McDougal   Will Helm vs Merlina McDougal - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2018 6:01 pm

The two Divas smiled

"We'll think about it~" they said in unison.

They each bounded at Will, Rosa arriving first, throwing her lips onto his and forcing him back into Shauna's torso and his head wedged into her breasts. Falling backwards sandwiched between the two Divas, Will felt the Powerhouse wrap her ample legs around Rosa, further trapping him between the smooching showboat on top of him, and the plump powerhouse's breasts around his head.

Between her amorous kisses, Rosa asked Will ",So, *mwuh* we're thinking *mwuh* we have a keeper *mmph mwuh* with this move *mm mm mm mmwah!* what do you think, *chu chu chu chu chu* hermoso?"
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm vs Merlina McDougal   Will Helm vs Merlina McDougal - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2018 6:21 pm

As he was being pelted with kisses. He still did his best to respond whenever his lips weren't being silenced by the diva's. "Well... It's definitely a... Great binding... Attack I'm certain... Anyone caught in it... Will have a tough time... Breaking free...". The smacking of Rosa's lips definitely rung in his ears, if this was the beginning, he could only wonder what else was in store for this training session. "What's next?" he anticipated.

(Took ya a while to get back, eh? XD)
Back to top Go down
CrimsonTercel

CrimsonTercel

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm vs Merlina McDougal   Will Helm vs Merlina McDougal - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2018 3:00 pm

"Who says we're done practicing this one, hermoso?" Rosa said, refreshing her lipstick.

[30 minutes later]

Will panted trying to catch his breath. The mild air around him felt cool and refreshing after sustaining such an assault of kisses in the breasts of the Powerhouse. He looked at the towel in his hands. It had once been white. but now was pink with the lipstick stains that only minutes earlier had adorned his face. The Divas stood in the opposite corner of the ring, awaiting his breath to return to him.

"Are you ready yet, little man?" came Shauna's booming question.

(I'm trying to think of clever moves that will fit well here. Not as easy as I thought it might be.)
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm vs Merlina McDougal   Will Helm vs Merlina McDougal - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2018 4:09 pm

He stood firm. "Y-Yes, Shauna!" he responded quickly. And as soon as that happened, he was pinned on the mat, Shauna pinning his arms down and hovering her face in front of his, albeit, in a reverse position, yet her huge smothering lips were mere inches from his, Rosa on the other hand pinning his legs and grabbing his crotch. "S-So.... What's this move called?"

(I'll help you out then. This work?)
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm vs Merlina McDougal   Will Helm vs Merlina McDougal - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 17, 2018 4:51 pm

(?)
Back to top Go down
CrimsonTercel

CrimsonTercel

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm vs Merlina McDougal   Will Helm vs Merlina McDougal - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 17, 2018 4:53 pm

(Hmmmm.... Not as wrestle-y as I was thinking, but I can make it work!)

"We were thinking 'Temptation,'" Rosa explained ",but we quickly realized most of our submission moves could go by the same name."

"We are workshopping a lot of them," Shauna continued ",but monikers aside, as Rosa said, this is a tag team submission move. All we ask from you," she moved her lips over his eyes and articulated her words ",is hold out for as long as you can~"

Shauna moved her hands from his arms to his chest, holding him down with her immense strength. She puckered and smacked her plump lips before his eyes. He was hypnotized, the taunting was agonizing, but he headed their instructions to hold his will. It become no easier when he felt soft hands caressing his member from outside his sweatpants. He had no desire to look away from the enticing lips of the Powerhouse, and his torso writhed as much as it could under her press.

The audible "mwah" from the lips just above him, and the charming giggling from the showboat at his loins were, as well as the smell of lipstick from the kissing pillows in his sight made his senses enthralled by the assault of amor he was under, but he held out, under some strange sense of duty to these demons of lust he found himself loyal to.
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm vs Merlina McDougal   Will Helm vs Merlina McDougal - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 17, 2018 5:11 pm

It was absolutely mesmerizing, and it definitely tempted him to pout his own lips, eager for Shauna's embracing liplock. The caressing also didn't help, while he held out physically, mentally he was starting to want those lips all over him.
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm vs Merlina McDougal   Will Helm vs Merlina McDougal - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2018 5:13 pm

(Hey. Maybe we could move this to a sort of endurance round, where instead of Will trying to defeat them, he's trying to last as long as he can in this training exercise, rolling for heals(likely from them rewarding his good behavior) or defense boosts while the girls will always land their blows, their rolls only indicating the damage output. What do you think?)
Back to top Go down
CrimsonTercel

CrimsonTercel

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm vs Merlina McDougal   Will Helm vs Merlina McDougal - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2018 9:37 am

(Well, I suppose that could work, but my current problem is what to add on here. I mean, they'd just keep this one up until he gives in, then they to the next move to use on him. Maybe between moves Will could summon the Witch Sisters to revitalize him? It'd give us both opportunities to write and there'd be less "down time" for readers!)

(But right now, the Divas are gonna stay as they are until Will gives in.)
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm vs Merlina McDougal   Will Helm vs Merlina McDougal - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2018 11:18 am

(That works. Though rather than summoning the witch sisters they could give him soft healing loving in between every couple moves. That way they can still keep it between them.)
Will couldn't resist anymore and pouted his lips as they reached for Shauna's, desperate to feel their embrace. The teasing was far too much to handle and the temptation to make out with that succulent pucker was far too high to resist, he leaned his head in as much as he could, hoping to receive her kiss along with more after it.
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm vs Merlina McDougal   Will Helm vs Merlina McDougal - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2018 12:32 pm

(Was the reply good enough for them to continue?)
Back to top Go down
CrimsonTercel

CrimsonTercel

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm vs Merlina McDougal   Will Helm vs Merlina McDougal - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2018 12:38 pm

(Well, the thing about that is that it creates a weird line for me as the midara writer. Like, it can become hard to differentiate between what constitutes healing kisses and seductive kisses. But if you had some of Will's posse recuperating him, it could give me more freedom to decide how the Divas proceed, and give you opportunity to decide what state Will is in.)

"We have broken him, my friend!" Will watched as Shauna's plump lips moved as she reported his submission to her compatriot.

"Let's let him have it then!" Rosa responded with enthusiasm.

The Divas moved on him with ferocity. Shauna's lips collided with his own, sending his head bouncing off the mat. She kept up a steady rhythm, delivering kisses on his mouth and across his face, each smooch causing his head to rebound off the canvas and rise to meet Shauna's welcoming lips again and again.

Shauna's assault on his face prevented Will from observing what Rosa was doing, but he could feel her pull away his pants and feel every stroke and kiss she gave his member.

Though he had agreed to being their practice dummy, he was currently feeling more like a speed bag. Both his heads were being bounced around at the barrage of smooches being unleashed upon them. If the overwhelming pleasure wasn't causing his arms to go limp, his desire to be as dominated as possible by these two ravishing temptresses would.

*30 minutes later*

A towel had been draped across his pelvis by the Divas, but despite finishing nearly ten minutes prior, he found himself unable to move. A goofy smile was plastered to his face along with the hundreds of crimson lipstick kisses from the powerhouse. He had not peeked below the towel, but he could feel the rich presence of lipstick marks on his member and across his pelvis.

As he sat there in his catatonic euphoria, he could feel a tickle in the back of his mind that brought him somewhat to his senses. If he was not mistaken, one of his midara clique was requesting to be summoned. Perhaps they sensed his will being sapped and his lust being fed. He did need to recover for when the Divas were ready to use him again, but did he want to bring more of his smooch-prone allies into the gym?
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm vs Merlina McDougal   Will Helm vs Merlina McDougal - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2018 12:45 pm

(Alright, good point. Witch Sister, Archangel Giga-Bimbo and Bully Minotaur healing it is then.)
Will WAS taking a liking to the treatment, though to SURVIVE it he was going to need someone to heal him. He bit the bullet and summoned one of his three(or five counting all the witches) healing midara, that being the archangel giga-bimbo.
Back to top Go down
CrimsonTercel

CrimsonTercel

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm vs Merlina McDougal   Will Helm vs Merlina McDougal - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2018 12:13 pm

(I'm just gonna refer to her as AGB 'cause the other options are too tedious)

Nearly the instant he made the call to her, the Archangel appeared and was leaning over the ropes very near Will's face.

"I felt your call and noticed where you were, but I could hardly believe it!" AGB explained to him with giddy enthusiasm "You never told me you were in this good with the Divas! I'd ask if you could get all of us front-row seats to your matches, but we get that anyway! We get that treatment cause they've taken a liking to you! Do you think you could get Rosa to sign my tits?"

She gave him an expectant smile, but in his overheated state, he was unable to do much more than give her a tired glare.

"Oh! Right! Heh, sorry I'm a big fan of theirs. Ok, here's a trick I came up with just for you!" AGB grabbed him by the head and shoved him into her ample cleavage, enveloping him entirely. A plethora of soft kisses and moans could be heard emanating from her breasts. AGB stared across the ring at the pair of Divas applying lipstick and discussing their next maneuver for Will. She kept hoping she'd catch their attention, but Will was flung from her cleavage.

Will looked around manically, completely clean of lipstick and dressed in a pair of wrestling boots and shorts. The shorts seemed to be advertising some kind of spa. He couldn't see it, but the words "Property of AGB" were printed on the back.

"Do you have a spa in your breasts?" Will asked turning back to his impromptu carer.

"Of course not!" she explained "I sent you to my favorite spa! Those girls will have you back on your feet after anything!"

"Ok, but you sent me there through your breasts?"

"How else would I do it?"

Will paused for a moment "You know what, that's a fantastic point."

"Oh! Looks like they're ready for you!" AGB said "Ask them for their autograph policy!"

As his carer disappeared, Will noticed the shadows of the Divas looming.

He felt a smeck on the crown of his head and his will was suddenly changed. His thoughts were centered solely on obedience and he turned to the Divas who looked down at him with enchanting smirks.

"Are you ready to be swept off your feet?" Rosa asked, instructing him to go to the corner with a point of her finger.
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm vs Merlina McDougal   Will Helm vs Merlina McDougal - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2018 1:35 pm

"Y-Yeah... Oh, and my archangel wants to know about your autograph policy, by the way... Said she's a big fan of yours." he said as he got into the corner, primed and ready to take whatever pleasure and punishment was in store.
Back to top Go down
CrimsonTercel

CrimsonTercel

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm vs Merlina McDougal   Will Helm vs Merlina McDougal - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2018 2:38 pm

The Divas nodded at each other and the Powerhouse exited the ring while the Showboat took a stance with her back to him. Suddenly, she whipped her head around and Will's perception was unable to focus on anything else but the Diva in front of him. She turned to him fully and pointed at him with one hand while rubbing her fingers together with the other.

"Dame un beso, mi amor!" she taunted. Will felt himself unable to charge at her. He made a wild swing at her, but it was a poorly aimed one, and she ducked it easily. He kept his momentum and bounced off the ropes. On his return, his lips were met by hers and the force of the smack of lips sent him crashing to the mat.

As he stared up, he could see Rosa kiss her hand before making the "make it rain" motion with her hands and dozens of tangible kisses flew down and smacked onto his face.

Rosa looked down at his goofy smiling, lipstick-riddled face expectantly.
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm vs Merlina McDougal   Will Helm vs Merlina McDougal - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2018 2:59 pm

"Is that all ya got?" he said, voice cracking a bit in his dazed stupor as he was lifted up.
Back to top Go down
CrimsonTercel

CrimsonTercel

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm vs Merlina McDougal   Will Helm vs Merlina McDougal - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 08, 2018 7:18 am

Shauna hefted him over her shoulder, sat him down on the top turnbuckle and began cleaning his face with a towel.

"I don't think it wise to taunt the premier showboat of the Divas, little man." She warned, removing the last red smudge from his face. "You're just making her triumph over you all the more complete," she leaned close to his face and whispered ",though I sense that's what you want, isn't it?"

Shauna then rolled out of the ring and Will saw Rosa place a $2000 Mexican note on the mat below him. Before he could ask what was going on, Rosa climbed up to his spot on the corner and flung him down in a frankensteiner. As he landed, he saw a flash, and he was looking up at the ceiling, but he felt... odd. His vision was tinted green and the ring around him seemed significantly bigger than a moment ago. He tried to get up, but it was then that the realization hit him; he was in the bank note!

He looked to Rosa for some sort of confirmation, but a pit grew in his stomach as he saw her perched on the top rope, ready to jump. She gave him a quick wink, and lept from the corner, puckered her plump lips and fell toward him. He could not move and was hit with an enormous smooch.

Rosa got up, snapped her fingers, and released Will from the note. Will was revealed with a gargantuan red lipstick kiss painting nearly his entire upper body and even spilling over onto the mat.
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm vs Merlina McDougal   Will Helm vs Merlina McDougal - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 08, 2018 8:22 am

"S...So.... What do you call that one?" that one certainly took a bit out of him, the lipstick pinning him down made it hard for him to get back up. He heard a door opening in the distance, though the divas towering over him definitely kept his attention.

(Think Merlina should join in on the fun? They WERE wondering where she was at the beginning.)
Back to top Go down
CrimsonTercel

CrimsonTercel

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm vs Merlina McDougal   Will Helm vs Merlina McDougal - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 08, 2018 2:05 pm

(Well, the deal was that Will won so decisively that Merlina needed a sec to recuperate. But she definitely has the 'Tis but a scratch' mentality to her. So... *opens Scottish slang tab* I think she'll be around in a moment.)

"I was thinking 'Made of Money,'" Rosa began ",but I dunno how that-"

"S'a shit name fer a move, ya boggin bob!" came the exclamation from the gym's newest occupant.

Will sat up, revealing a Will-shaped imprint on the huge kiss mark on the mat, and looked with the Divas to the source of the bold opinion.

"Ah, Merlina," Shauna greeted ",good to see even our boy-toy here cannot keep you down for long."

"Ah left me gaff since I knew you two boots'd try n' 'ave a shag with-" Merlina stopped upon seeing the state of Will ",and fer good reason I see! Gone fer an hour and you've already had a nip n' a bosie with the jessie!" she continued, gesturing at Will."

"Cálmese chica," Rosa joked with the Acrobat ",you had your turn and we're having ours!"

"Who ever said my turn was over?" the stout Diva posed ",I'll 'ave me go at the wee laddie! Now clean yourself up so I can nip you silly!"
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm vs Merlina McDougal   Will Helm vs Merlina McDougal - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 08, 2018 3:06 pm

Will gulped and stood firm. "Y-Yes, ma'am!" he said before going to the edge of the ring to get a towel and clean himself off, though he had a feeling it wouldn't mean much. "So... No hard feelings?" he asked.

(Also you forgot translations for Rosa the past 2 posts. Thanks for bringing her in though.)
Back to top Go down
CrimsonTercel

CrimsonTercel

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm vs Merlina McDougal   Will Helm vs Merlina McDougal - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 09, 2018 8:58 am

(Ah shit you right, sorry bout that)

"Oh, you'll be the one havin' hard feelings, laddie!" the Acrobat said with a smirk as she stepped into the opposite corner.

Rosa and Shauna exited the ring, giving each other bemused looks, as Merlina finished applying her cobalt blue lipstick. The fiery Diva began bouncing off the balls of her feet, giving Will a devious look. Though he had defeated her quite handily, the idea of now being submissive to her was as exciting as it was worrying. He'd beaten her as decisively as any Midara he'd faced and here she was, looking like she hadn't taken a single blow. Her overflowing confidence was intimidating and caused him to lean back into the turnbuckle in instinctive retreat.

Will finished wiping his face and turned for a moment to toss the towel out of the ring, and by the time he turned back Merlina was crashing a vicious smooch onto his mouth. She held the kiss and pulled him backwards and broke the kiss, the shockwave sending him tumbling through the air before landing in the middle of the ring.

Before he had the chance to get up, a quartet of feet stomped onto him. He looked up and saw four Merlinas looking down at him.

"Pucker up, ya pooched reprobate!" the four said in unison before climbing to the top of each corner of the ring. Will had hardly finished processing the concept of four Merlinas when the four Acrobats lept off their corners and smashed kisses into him and he felt himself phase through the mat.

Rosa and Shauna chuckled silently as a myriad of kisses and moans came from under the ring, accompanied by the crude taunts of four Scottish scrappers. After a few moments, Will reappeared on the mat a large flag of Scotland painted on the whole of his body in lipstick marks.
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm vs Merlina McDougal   Will Helm vs Merlina McDougal - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 09, 2018 9:21 am

Will stood up slowly, stumbling back to his corner, it was clear he was going to need a bit of healing at this point to prepare for further acts. He summoned one of his healing midara, the bully minotaur. Though she got into the ring with the acrobat, the two shaking hands before approaching him. He was worried greatly. "Uhhh... What's going on?" he asked with a bit of fear in his eyes.

(Her teaming up with one of the divas for some "intensive healing" sounds about right for this scenario and the kind of midara she is, don't ya think? Or she can just join her for an attack and THEN heal him. Just have them tag team him in whatever fashion you like. X3)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm vs Merlina McDougal   Will Helm vs Merlina McDougal - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Will Helm vs Merlina McDougal
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next