Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Geno & Lina vs Chantelle & Yuwaku

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
CrimsonTercel

CrimsonTercel

Geno & Lina vs Chantelle & Yuwaku Empty
PostSubject: Geno & Lina vs Chantelle & Yuwaku   Geno & Lina vs Chantelle & Yuwaku EmptyThu Oct 11, 2018 1:54 pm

"I'm sorry for dragging you into this" said the wooden mage to his relatively reluctant companion.

"It's no problem," comforted the dark-haired brawler "one way or another, I'd be in this situation." She gestured to the wrestling arena full of cheering Midara. "It's nice to have a companion for this battle anyway." She gave him a confident smile, having been in this circumstance previously. While not being successful in most of them, she knew how to handle herself, and hopefully this little doll packed a big punch.

A very sharply dressed Midara got on the microphone to signal the start of the proceedings.

"Ladies and whores," she bellowed to the crowd ",the following is a tag team match, scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, the team of Lina Seafield and Geno!" The crowd erupted in catcalling and cooing at Lina and Geno, respectively.

An electronic, runway-style tune played on the loudspeakers, and a pair of Divas appeared on the stage and walked down the leading up to the ring.

"And their opponents," the announcer continued ",approaching the ring, the team of Yuwaku Gomon and Chantelle Lacroix!" The crowd met their appearance with excitement, but mixed sentiments, some jeering, others cheering. The two warriors found it odd that the Divas were not the crowd favorites in an arena full of Midara.

Chantelle stayed at the corner on the ring apron with her assistants at ringside. Yuwaku would start the match.

"The match begins as soon as one of you steps onto the ring apron." the announcer told the two, motioning at their corner. The two warriors looked to each other, who would start off against the Technician?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
=Simple Wrestling RP=

-The old ruleset applies: the rolls are 1 to 100 even rolls are a success, uneven rolls are a failure.
-Characters are allowed 1 free action but must otherwise stick to their movepools*
-Instead of VIRTUE and VICE, the adventurers have WILLPOWER and the midara have STAMINA.
-Encounters that use characters from the OpenRPG may cause a re-appearance of said midara, depending on outcome.
(*= A free move can be utilized as often as desired as long as it is used to perform a wrestling maneuver.)

Paralyzed status- Character will be unable to move next turn and will be unable to dodge the next attack

Charmed Status- The next attack dealt by the midara does +1 Willpower damage

Bind Status- Character will be unable to move and continually suffer 2 Willpower damage each turn unless they roll a 50 or higher and escape

Floored Status- Character is layed out on the ground and must either react to the next move from this position, or use a turn to get up.

Rage Status- Character must use a basic attack with 1/2 the accuracy, but 2x the damage if successful.

Rolls higher than 85 are considered critical and allows the attacker to follow up with another move

Lina will start with 40 Willpower
Geno will start with 40 Willpower
Chantelle will start with 40 Stamina
Yuwaku will start with 40 Stamina

Only one member of a team needs to be pinned or forced to submit to end the match

Last edited by CrimsonTercel on Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Geno & Lina vs Chantelle & Yuwaku   Geno & Lina vs Chantelle & Yuwaku EmptyThu Oct 11, 2018 2:13 pm

The wooden doll arched an eyebrow. How he had gotten wrapped up in this, he had no idea. But the fact that he had an ally on his side gave him slight comfort. "So..How do you want to play this game? I'll admit, wrestling is not my forte..Not only that, but I think I have a bit of an underhanded advantage." As if to emphasize the fact, his fingers opened up, before he let out a sigh.

"I do hope they are not planning on trying to seduce me..I'm a wooden doll for Rosalina's sake. A spirit possessing a children's toy!"
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Geno & Lina vs Chantelle & Yuwaku   Geno & Lina vs Chantelle & Yuwaku EmptyThu Oct 11, 2018 2:26 pm

"I can start if you feel better that way." She looked at her opponents, how the heck did she ended up involved on all of this? First she was investigating some disappearances and then she was on this weird place, with this... Curious companion, it wasn't the first time Dixi had met a living doll, so it didn't surprised her too much, she jumped into the ring "I guess you are the ones after the kidnapping aren't you?" She asked to the women on the other corner of the ring.
Back to top Go down
CrimsonTercel

CrimsonTercel

PostSubject: Re: Geno & Lina vs Chantelle & Yuwaku   Geno & Lina vs Chantelle & Yuwaku EmptyThu Oct 11, 2018 5:05 pm

"How perceptive, mon cherie," Chantelle gasped, feigning surprise ",maintenant se concentrer~"

With Yuwaku and Dixi in the ring, the referee Midara called for the match to start, and the bell rang.

"Anata wa kanojo no kotoba ni mimi o katamukete, uso o tsukudarou!" The Technician yelled with finger pointed at her current foe.
--------------------------
Lina Willpower= 40 (Active)
Geno Willpower= 40 (Standby)
Yuwaku Stamina= 40 (Active)
Chantelle Stamina= 40 (Standby)

[Chantelle Translation: Now focus~]
[Yuwaku Translation: You'd do well to heed her words, fool!]
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Geno & Lina vs Chantelle & Yuwaku   Geno & Lina vs Chantelle & Yuwaku EmptyThu Oct 11, 2018 5:08 pm

Dixi let out a sigh before taking a fighting stance "Sure, come on! I'll show you what this fool can do!"

(Bloody Counter)

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Geno & Lina vs Chantelle & Yuwaku   Geno & Lina vs Chantelle & Yuwaku EmptyThu Oct 11, 2018 5:09 pm

Geno crossed his arms, expression blank as he watched the fight get underway.
Back to top Go down
CrimsonTercel

CrimsonTercel

PostSubject: Re: Geno & Lina vs Chantelle & Yuwaku   Geno & Lina vs Chantelle & Yuwaku EmptyThu Oct 11, 2018 5:38 pm

Auto Success!

Upon swinging at Dixi, Yuwaku was caught in her parry. Ducking under the punch, Dixi then unleashed a barrage of kicks to the Technician's side finishing off with a kick of red energy.
-------------------
Lina Willpower= 40 (Active)
Yuwaku Stamina= 37 (Active)

[Fixed it!]

Last edited by CrimsonTercel on Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Geno & Lina vs Chantelle & Yuwaku   Geno & Lina vs Chantelle & Yuwaku EmptyThu Oct 11, 2018 5:41 pm

(the counter isn't a roll, it triggers if the opponent attacks with a melee move)

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Geno & Lina vs Chantelle & Yuwaku   Geno & Lina vs Chantelle & Yuwaku EmptyFri Oct 12, 2018 3:45 am

"Let's spice things up..." Dixi started to gather energy around her "Blood..." A red aura started to emanate from her "Cain!" The dark red aura was now covering her entire body, as she looked at her opponent, ready to continue their fight.

(Blood Cain)
Back to top Go down
CrimsonTercel

CrimsonTercel

PostSubject: Re: Geno & Lina vs Chantelle & Yuwaku   Geno & Lina vs Chantelle & Yuwaku EmptyFri Oct 19, 2018 9:25 am

(Blood Cain is an auto success too, right?)

Neckbreaker 24= Success!

As Dixi's focused, her opponent did as well, maneuvering to grab Dixi's head, wrenching it around and dropping herself and her foe to the mat back-first. Before getting up, the Technician planted an animated smooch on Dixi's cheek, leaving a bright green kiss mark.

The Diva lept up with a flirtatious giggle.
---------------------------------------------
Lina Willpower= 37 (Active) [+1 Damage]
Yuwaku Stamina= 37 (Active)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Geno & Lina vs Chantelle & Yuwaku   Geno & Lina vs Chantelle & Yuwaku EmptyFri Oct 19, 2018 9:32 am

(Yes, but it has to roll for the Mastered version chance to activate every turn, if it's >=90 it activates)

Dixi stood up and cleaned her cheek "Giggle while you can." She said with a serious look on her face, as energy started to gather around her she launched herself forwards, trying to launch the Diva up in the sky.

(Final Revenger -> Absolute Avenger)
Back to top Go down
CrimsonTercel

CrimsonTercel

PostSubject: Re: Geno & Lina vs Chantelle & Yuwaku   Geno & Lina vs Chantelle & Yuwaku EmptyFri Oct 19, 2018 10:21 am

(Gotcha, I'll try to keep that in mind)

12= Success

The initial strike connected and was followed up by a launching kick and a series of strikes, sending Yuwaku further into the air. Finally, Dixi sent both her fists crashing down onto the Technician, sending her crashing down to the ring.

Camel Clutch 29= Failure

Keeping her focus, Yuwaku got up as quick as she could and tried to wrench Dixi's arm as she descended to get a submission locked in. However, the Diva mistimed her move, and Dixi managed to avoid her.
----------------------------------
Lina Willpower= 35 (Active) [+1 Attack, 1 Damage/Turn]
Yuwaku Stamina= 31 (Active)

Last edited by CrimsonTercel on Fri Oct 19, 2018 10:29 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixed Lina's Willpower due to Blood Cain)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Geno & Lina vs Chantelle & Yuwaku   Geno & Lina vs Chantelle & Yuwaku EmptyFri Oct 19, 2018 10:24 am

(The demerit starts from the third turn she has Blood Cain on btw)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Geno & Lina vs Chantelle & Yuwaku   Geno & Lina vs Chantelle & Yuwaku EmptyFri Oct 19, 2018 10:32 am

(Lina's WP should be 37, the demerit on Blood Cain starts from the third turn, the first three turns she doesn't lose wp, and don't forget the roll for the mastered version, also with Blood Cain on, Final Revenger becomes Absolute Avenger that deals 6+1 instead of 5+1 + it has a chance to stun)

Dixi didn't waste any second, as soon as she evaded the Diva's attack she continued with her assault.

(Vortex Crusher -> Spirit Legacy)
Back to top Go down
CrimsonTercel

CrimsonTercel

PostSubject: Re: Geno & Lina vs Chantelle & Yuwaku   Geno & Lina vs Chantelle & Yuwaku EmptyWed Nov 07, 2018 1:20 pm

(Oh jeez, ok, seeing as how I'm clearly not on top of my game with this, just do a little status thing at the bottom of your posts if you notice something I did doesn't add up. Should help to keep the thread as uncluttered as possible.)

59= Failure

Dixi flung her elbow toward Yuwaku's face, but the Technician ducked just in the nick of time.

Face Burner 72= Success

Popping right back up, Yuwaku grabbed Dixi's face and peppered it with sweet, neon green kisses before leaping into the air and sending her opponent face-first into the mat with a fierce shout.
--------------------------
Lina Willpower= 33 (Active) [+1 Attack, 1 Damage/Turn]
Yuwaku Stamina= 30 (Active)

(Sorry about the large delay btw, I went to visit my gf for the week and understandably couldn't hop on to progress anything on here. But I'm back now, and probably gonna need a sec to get back into the swing of things)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Geno & Lina vs Chantelle & Yuwaku   Geno & Lina vs Chantelle & Yuwaku EmptyWed Nov 07, 2018 1:26 pm

(Okay, well the first thing is, you are not rolling the chance of Mastered Blood Cain, it's rolled every turn Blood Cain is active and I don't really know how much damage deal the divas' attacks, but the demerit for Blood Cain starts next turn, since it will be the third one.)

Dixi cleaned her face "Ugh, annoying little..." She grumbled before looking at his partner "Your turn woodie!" She said desactivating her Blood Cain while tagging with him.

(Tag)
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Geno & Lina vs Chantelle & Yuwaku   Geno & Lina vs Chantelle & Yuwaku EmptyWed Nov 07, 2018 6:59 pm

Geno had been watching the battle silently, his gaze locked on both his ally, admiring her strange ability, as well as the opponent, gauging her level of strength. Raising an eyebrow at her 'woodie' comment, he hopped into the ring, cape/robe fluttering behind him.

"I serve..a higher power. Though I'm not one for wrestling."

Geno held his hand up, the fingers opening up and numerous pellets firing out at his opponent.

(Finger Shot.)
Back to top Go down
CrimsonTercel

CrimsonTercel

PostSubject: Re: Geno & Lina vs Chantelle & Yuwaku   Geno & Lina vs Chantelle & Yuwaku EmptyWed Nov 07, 2018 10:51 pm

83= Failure

Though his aim was solid, the nimble Technician was able to dodge around Geno's barrage.

Just as Yuwaku was about to advance for her own attack, the referee stood between them and looked to the stout doll.

"Gotta take care of something real quick," the Midara explained before blowing some pink dust in Geno's direction. As the mist enveloped him, he gained quite the unfamiliar feeling. An odd concoction of embarrassment, desire, and... shame perhaps? This must be what attraction is. Curses, seems the Midara did well in earning their cunning reputation.

"It'll wear off after the match, but for now, fight!" the ref exclaimed, signaling for combat to resume.

Louise Thez Press 90= Critical Success!

Darting past the official, Yuwaku tackled the mystical doll to the ground before peppering his face with bright green kisses. The first true exposure to the feeling of amor left Geno dazed.

"Anata wa kawaī omochadesuga, watashi wa watashi no pātonā o mushi shite ita node wanai ka to shinpai shite imasu," the Technician cooed to the starry-eyed wizard.

"Watashi nashide wa amari tanoshinde wa ikemasen~" she said as she walked over to the corner to tag in the partner in question.

(Follow Up!)

(Modified) Long Kiss Goodnight 72= Success

Chantelle Lacroix stepped into the ring, picked up the doll in one hand, and slammed it down onto the mat before retrieving a tube of violet lipstick from her cleavage and generously applying it.

"Laisse-moi te montrer comment je traite les mignonnes comme toi~" cooed the Trickster before planting a firm kiss on his mouth, leaving a vibrant mark.
---------------------------
Geno Willpower= 34 (Active)
Lina Willpower= 30(?) (Standby)
Chantelle Stamina= 40 (Active)
Yuwaku Stamina= 30 (Standby)

[Yuwaku Translation: You are a cute one, but I'm afraid I've been neglecting my partner. Don't have too much fun without me~]
[Chantelle Translation: I'll show you how I treat cuties like you~]
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Geno & Lina vs Chantelle & Yuwaku   Geno & Lina vs Chantelle & Yuwaku EmptyThu Nov 08, 2018 2:38 am

Dixi was watching from the sidelines, trying her best to control herself and not only jump in.

"Hey Dix." "What is it Xana?" "Say this to the green one..." Xana said before adding a phrase in japanese, Dixi nodded before looking at Yuwaku "Watashi wa anata no o shiri, midori o ketta nochi, anata ni tanoshī jikan o ataete kuremasu."

"What did I just said?" Dixi asked her sister "That you'll kick her ass." "I see..." "And now this to the purple one..." She said something, this time in french, Dixi looked at Chantelle "Pareil pour toi violet, je te ferai gémir mon nom!"

(Translation 1: I'll make sure to have a good time with you once I kicked your ass, green.)
(Translation 2: Same goes to you purple, I'll make you moan my name.)

(Lina's willpower: 35, you have been applying the demerit before it started, it's 1 point of damage every turn AFTER Blood Cain has been on for 3 turns.)

Last edited by Nekurion on Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Geno & Lina vs Chantelle & Yuwaku   Geno & Lina vs Chantelle & Yuwaku EmptyThu Nov 08, 2018 7:35 am

Geno rose an eyebrow, rubbing his face clean of the makeup, before letting out an annoyed sigh. "Seriously? How hard is it to find a normal fight in this damn world?!" The irritating dust was annoying him too. It was just...stuck in his joints now.

As the newcomer came in, he was picked up and slammed to the ground, his eyes narrowing angrily. "Get the hell off of me!"

(I'm gonna assume this is a struggle. Not really a wrestling guy, so....Yeah. Hell, I'm probably just gonna have Geno stay annoyed that there hasn't been a single normal fight that he's run into in this world. xD)
Back to top Go down
CrimsonTercel

CrimsonTercel

PostSubject: Re: Geno & Lina vs Chantelle & Yuwaku   Geno & Lina vs Chantelle & Yuwaku EmptyThu Nov 08, 2018 5:33 pm

(Oh, no it's not a struggle. Since Geno is pretty small, that's the only way I could think to modify that particular move. I'll try to be clearer! Also, the implication with the dust is that Geno is now susceptible to arousal and seduction. Just making sure that was clear too)

"Ā, watashi wa mada anata to issho ni yatte inai, nen'eki!" the Technician spat from her place on the ring apron.

Chantelle merely raised a coy eyebrow at Dixi before giving her a dismissive glance and turning back to her opponent.
----------------------
Lina Willpower= 35 (Standby)
Chantelle Stamina= 40 (Active)

[Translation: Oh, I'm not done with you yet, slime!]
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Geno & Lina vs Chantelle & Yuwaku   Geno & Lina vs Chantelle & Yuwaku EmptyThu Nov 08, 2018 6:57 pm

(Ah, alrighty.)

Geno hopped up, growling. His hand seemed to disappear before he pointed the stub right at Chantelle. "Ya know...As irritated as I am about being dragged into a world where everyone fights by flirting and crap...I'd love to actually get to chat with you after this is all said and done. But until then..."

Energy began to coalesce around his arm.

"GENO BEAM!"

As the energy reached it's zenith, it shot out, a beam of blue energy barreling towards the wrestler.
Back to top Go down
CrimsonTercel

CrimsonTercel

PostSubject: Re: Geno & Lina vs Chantelle & Yuwaku   Geno & Lina vs Chantelle & Yuwaku EmptyFri Nov 09, 2018 7:29 pm

84= Success

Hitting her dead on, the beam rocked Chantelle and sent her flying into the ropes.

Louise Thez Press 71= Failure

Using his size to his advantage, Geno was able to easily duck under the Trickster's grasp when she tried to grab him for an amorous assault
----------------------
Chantelle Stamina= 38 (Active)
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Geno & Lina vs Chantelle & Yuwaku   Geno & Lina vs Chantelle & Yuwaku EmptyFri Nov 09, 2018 7:44 pm

Alright! Now THAT was more like it! Geno felt good after that attack. As he dodged out of Chantelle's way, he held out his arms, fists clenched before firing off at her. "How's this!"

(Double Punch.)
Back to top Go down
CrimsonTercel

CrimsonTercel

PostSubject: Re: Geno & Lina vs Chantelle & Yuwaku   Geno & Lina vs Chantelle & Yuwaku EmptySat Nov 10, 2018 5:50 pm

64 68= Success x2

Geno's fists flew through the air and each connected with the Trickster's face, sending her into the corner.

Foreign Object 26= Success

Grabbing a bottle of perfume from an assistant at ringside, Chantelle sprays it in the mystic doll's face and tossed him on the top turnbuckle before the ref pulled her back. This gave Chantelle's assistants an opportunity.

(Geno is Stunned!)

French Invasion= Auto Success

Each of the assistants wrapped their arms around Geno, binding him tightly, and assaulted each side of his face with enthusiastic smooches. By the time they ended their assault and let him fall to the canvas, Geno's face was absolutely covered in violet lipstick kisses.
------------------------
Geno Willpower= 30 (Active)
Chantelle Stamina= 34 (Active)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Geno & Lina vs Chantelle & Yuwaku   Geno & Lina vs Chantelle & Yuwaku Empty

Back to top Go down

Geno & Lina vs Chantelle & Yuwaku
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next