Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Glen vs Caramella

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

Glen vs Caramella Empty
PostSubject: Glen vs Caramella   Glen vs Caramella EmptyFri Nov 02, 2018 10:42 am

Basic rules:
- Even rolls hit. Odd rolls miss. Random numbers are generated between 1 and 100.
- Even rolls over 85 are considered critical successes. Odd rolls below 16 are considered critical failures.
- When the move doesn't define what a critical success does, the opponent is Stunned.
- When the move doesn't define what a critical failure does, the user is Off Balance.

Stunned Status - Character will be unable to act next turn.
Off Balance Status - Character will be auto-hit by next attack.

Combatants:
Name: Caramella

Description: The most loyal and trusted follower of Bonny and Tali, not to mention she's the bouncer of their VIP halls, only letting in those that her queens tell her to. And if you try to get into the vip room, she'll stop you and warn you that she may not be held responsible if you end up in your undergarments and covered in lipstick marks if you keep trying to get past her. Try again and she'll warn you once more and makes herself a bit clearer. If you try again after that, she'll assume you must really like her and she'll "attack" you.

Appearance: She's a big bunny girl with some muscles to go along with her bountifully curvy breasts and hips. She's darkly tanned like the others, but has somewhat longer dark brown hair that goes over her emerald eyes somewhat. She also has chocolate colored lips even plumper than her leaders.

Mechanic: 
Addictive Caramel Kisses - Caramella's chocolatey lips are very juicy and sweet tasting, to the point that they're addictive.  Whenever Caramella kisses the target, he finds themselves starting to crave more kisses little by little... When they have the craving, they'll sometimes go into her arms and start by kissing her lips himself, which leads to her giving them even more kisses for a turn or two. The chances depend on how many times she's kissed him on the lips.

Attacks:
Taste Testing - Caramella licks her big lips and moans before saying "Mmmm... Once you've tasted these pieces of heaven, you'll be craving more, hon~..." and walking up to her target and grabbing them from their sides before picking them up and pulling them into a hug as she smacks her lips teasingly in front of his face before saying "Pucker up, boy..." and pulling them into a kiss on the lips as her lips envelop his and take up a part of his face as she passionately suckles on his lips while he tastes the sweet chocolate flavor of her lips. Deals 4 points of willpower damage, adds 1 stack of craving.

Constricting Sweetness - "C'mere, you!" Caramella says as she quickly wraps her arms around the target and starts squeezing them tight before licking her lips and quickly pressing a long thick smooch onto their lips, popping away with a loud "MUAH!" before going in for another kiss next turn, repeating this cycle over and over until the target can manage to escape from the bind. She blows them a kiss when they manage to get away, saying "Don't lie, hon... You know you love it~...". Deals 3 points of willpower and binds the target, add 1 stack of craving per turn.

Box of Chocolates - Caramella struts up to her target with her hands behind her back, saying "I've got a present for you, hon~..." before she holds out a box of chocolates to them. "Go on, eat up~... It's just chocolate..." She says, winking at them as the target takes out the box and starts eating the chocolates, when they're done though, they begin to feel a bit strange... "Oh, I forgot to mention, those chocolates have the same addictive caramel in it that's in my lipstick~..." she giggles before walking back to her position and teasingly puckering her lips at the target. "Come on, hon... You know you want some..." she says seductively, the target restores 3 points of willpower but receives 2 stacks of craving. 

Chocolate Coating - Caramella pushes the target down on the ground and takes off their pants and undergarments. "Ohh, you've got a tasty treat there, hon~... I think I'll have a taste~..." She says, licking her lips before she whistles and some bunny girls come to tie the target's wrists together and hold them down, plastering their face with kisses while Caramella starts covering their member from top to bottom in thick kiss marks and then sucking on it, soon stopping. "MMMMM.... Very tasty indeed..." she says before the bunny girls leave and the target is left with their member exposed and coated in chocolate lipstick. Deals 5 points of willpower damage, adds 2 stacks of craving.

(Finisher) Kiss-aholic - (Must have 8 stacks of craving or higher) "Come here, hon... I just need your sweet lips so badly..." she says, reaching out with her arms and gesturing the target towards her as she smacks her lips loudly, the temptation eventually getting the better of them due to their addiction as they walk into her arms as she picks them up and starts kissing them passionately for a while soon stopping to say "Mmm... Let's take this somewhere more private..." before she carries the target into a closet and starts smooching them relentlessly, hardly giving them time to breathe until every now and then, but soon she strips herself and the target naked and she starts humping them while making out with them, moaning loudly as she starts heavily painting the target's body with her kisses, each time releasing with a loud sticky *POP!* as soon the target climaxes and Caramella ties them up by their wrists hanging from the ceiling with their ankles tied. Caramella giggles and applies more lipstick, saying "Mmmhmmmhmmm... Now I can just smother you with smooches whenever I like... Better get used to this now, hon... Cause now you're my little kissy toy forevermore..." before quickly locking her lips with theirs for a while and then leaving the target trapped in the closet as she comes in every now and then to assault them with more and more kisses...

vs

Name: Glen

Description: A warrior wearing a black hoodie and a mask of equal color with feline eyes in it, most of the time explores the woods and seeks Midaras which to defeat because one of them attacked the clan where he belongs with an army Full of them

physical : All his clothes are the same color which is black the only thing different from this are the cat eyes of his mask which are yellow, almost never removes the mask to protect his identity and avoid being attacked by surprise to be recognized

Glen Moves:
Overwhelming darkness (Passive) : If the scene in which fight is nocturnal or dark his speed increases drastically by 2 turns (Activable only once per fight)

Invisible slits: Glen climbs any flat surface at an extreme speed leaving his opponent no chance to counteract or dodge, can be used every 3 turns, inflicts 3 damage and can stun the target for 2 turns 

Cross daggers: Glen uses his daggers to pounce on his target by slashing it and pulling away with the target's stomach pushing his legs against this, inflicts 4 damage , can be used every 2 turns

Spike Dance: Glen started to spin in place, his daggers pointed out, creating many spikes which would spread all over the stage causing some to hit the target,then he will say "don't you like my Dance, wow You look a bit prickly" Tauting his oponent, inflicts 3 damage and can posion the target, can be used every 2 turns 

Daggers Dance: It's the same as spike dance but this time glen will spread daggers all over the stage, inflict 3 damage and can make the opponent bleed (The bleeding target will suffer 2 damage each turn if untreated )

healing food: Glen search food form his bag and eat it healing 2 Wp if sucess and 3 wp if crit sucess (normal heal : Apple , Rice ball ) (Critical sucess: Piece of meat, piece of apple pie)

Slime trap Orbs (Gifted by Liselle) : Cause opponents to slip and fall which inflicts "Prone", forces them to roll to get up.

forest Assasin

Glen vs Caramella Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glen vs Caramella   Glen vs Caramella EmptyFri Nov 02, 2018 10:51 am

Glen was travelling as always until he found a cassino, his curiosity got him and he enter, "Well this place look really nice and have a lot of consumers" he said as he walk deeper and deeper into the cassino he sit in a slot machine and start a test play for see if something are wrong in the place "let see if this is  a normal slot machine or is a tricked one" he said after pull the lever and wait for the result as he pull the lever several time for stop the wheels

Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

Glen vs Caramella Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glen vs Caramella   Glen vs Caramella EmptyFri Nov 02, 2018 11:14 am

"Excuse dear customer, not a single one of our machines are tricked." Said a voice behind Glen, it was a tall, dark tanned green eyed bunny girl, with luscious curves and tempting chocolate colored lips "This is a respectful stablishment."
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

Glen vs Caramella Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glen vs Caramella   Glen vs Caramella EmptyFri Nov 02, 2018 11:21 am

Glen turned his head toward the voice he heard and find the bunnygirl. "Oh so-..rry" when he saw he can't speak clearly her chocolate lips ,green eyes and her perfect tanned skin make him what to hug her and kiss her tempting lips, he resist his urges as he just blushes at the sigth. "w-well.. sorry, actually i just wanted to rest a little and play, i travell around the world everyday only for make maps of every place of the world, you can call me Glen" he said while getting up and make a reverence

Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

Glen vs Caramella Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glen vs Caramella   Glen vs Caramella EmptyFri Nov 02, 2018 11:48 am

Caramella grinned seductively "So you want to relax and play, you say?" She said with hungry eyes "Would you be interested in a, more risky bet, dear customer?" She added while licking her chocolate lips.
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

Glen vs Caramella Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glen vs Caramella   Glen vs Caramella EmptyFri Nov 02, 2018 11:51 am

"Yeah, and..what is that risky bet you said" he said blushing while stare at how she licks her lips almost imitating the same action, he start to having bad feelings about that bet but he can't denny a bet "i'm ready when you are,so explain that bet" he said with a confident smile

Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

Glen vs Caramella Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glen vs Caramella   Glen vs Caramella EmptyFri Nov 02, 2018 11:57 am

"So you are interested, very well, this way, dear customer." Caramella walked down a hallway, leading Glen to a room with a big slot machine, as soon as both of them were inside, she closed the door "The bet is all or nothing, dear." She pulled a cord, opening the curtains and revealing a big pile of money "If you win, this prize will be yours, if you lose... Well..." She giggled "You'll see~"

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

Glen vs Caramella Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glen vs Caramella   Glen vs Caramella EmptyFri Nov 02, 2018 12:03 pm

"Well lets play". he said still blushing looking at the sexy bunny girl wanting to give her a kiss and hug her, he shake the thoughs of his mind and pull the lever waiting for the results of the wheels ,he crossed his arms and look again at the bunny girl with his smile still on his face. "I hope, my luck is still with me"

Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

Glen vs Caramella Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glen vs Caramella   Glen vs Caramella EmptyFri Nov 02, 2018 12:10 pm

"Very well dear customer, just pull the lever on the slot machine, you have three attempts." Explained the bunny girl, the lights went off, focusing only on the slot machine.
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

Glen vs Caramella Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glen vs Caramella   Glen vs Caramella EmptyFri Nov 02, 2018 12:13 pm

"Well, just something before i pull the lever" he can't resist anymore he want just one kiss from that tempting chocolate lips , he want to feel them on his skin "can you give a kiss for luck?" he said blushing heavily.

Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

Glen vs Caramella Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glen vs Caramella   Glen vs Caramella EmptyFri Nov 02, 2018 12:25 pm

Hook, line and sinker Caramella thought to herself, he didn't only agreed to her 'bet' but he also was already being tempted to kiss her, this would make everything oh so much easier.

"Oh but of course, dear customer, who am I to refuse you a kiss of good luck?" She said leaning in and pulling Glen into a quick kiss, he couldn't avoid to feel a craving need to have more of her kisses.

(Warning, Glen starts the fight with a stack of Craving)

"Very well then, may the luck be with you~" With that the lights focused on Glen and the slot machine as Caramella standed by the machine with her arms crossed under her bountiful chest.
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

Glen vs Caramella Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glen vs Caramella   Glen vs Caramella EmptyFri Nov 02, 2018 12:28 pm

Glen feel the chocolate taste of her kiss and want to kiss her again but he resisted and pull the lever of the machine crossing his arms and wait for the results he can't denny how good taste her lips and licks his own lips "Well, let start"

Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

Glen vs Caramella Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glen vs Caramella   Glen vs Caramella EmptyFri Nov 02, 2018 12:32 pm

As Glen pulled from the lever Caramella grinned, the three wheels of the slot machine rolling, after a couple of seconds they started to stop on their own...

7, 7, Cherry

"Aw, too bad, you were sooo close, but hey, at least you have two more chances~" Caramella teased "Pull the lever once more when you are ready to try again~"
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

Glen vs Caramella Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glen vs Caramella   Glen vs Caramella EmptyFri Nov 02, 2018 12:35 pm

He pull the lever again and wait for the results still determinated to win this bet he just concentrate on the machine and the wheels of it, "well, we have one last attempt after this" he said stil confident in his luck

Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

Glen vs Caramella Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glen vs Caramella   Glen vs Caramella EmptyFri Nov 02, 2018 12:52 pm

Poor thing, he believes he can win Thought Caramella, her expression remaining neutral as the wheels started to slow down...

Bar, Bar, Cherry

"Aw, again so close, careful, you are down to your last chance~"
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

Glen vs Caramella Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glen vs Caramella   Glen vs Caramella EmptyFri Nov 02, 2018 12:56 pm

"Wait a moment, this seems suspicious, are you sure this machine don't have a tricked system?". Said Glen as he stare at Caramella with a serious look, he know how the slot machine works but he really have a bad feeling about this, "you sure, i can trust you'r words? ".

Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

Glen vs Caramella Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glen vs Caramella   Glen vs Caramella EmptyFri Nov 02, 2018 12:59 pm

Caramella adopted a offended look on her face "Sir, as I said before, this is a respectable establishment, so we don't take gladly be accused of foul play." She replied.
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

Glen vs Caramella Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glen vs Caramella   Glen vs Caramella EmptyFri Nov 02, 2018 1:03 pm

With his face still serious he pull the lever with full force but not enough force to broke the lever. "Okay, the last one so,let see if i finaly win this". he said more determinated as his mind still shouting at him kiss her, the thoughs of feel again her delicious chocolate kiss was tempting him but he just resist and cross his arms for wait the results

Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

Glen vs Caramella Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glen vs Caramella   Glen vs Caramella EmptyFri Nov 02, 2018 1:17 pm

Caramella grinned as Glen pulled the lever one last time "May luck be with you on this last try."

7, 7...

As the last Seven was about the appear, the wheel changed it to a Cherry "Oh, such bad luck, sir, you lose~" She teased "I'm sorry but you have lost all your money, dear customer."
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

Glen vs Caramella Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glen vs Caramella   Glen vs Caramella EmptyFri Nov 02, 2018 1:24 pm

"Well, the money don't interest me so much, as i said before, i'm traveller and my only interest is make maps of places, so Good game, well if that is all, i'll leave, i have to make a map for places" he said looking at Caramella stil having thoughs of kissing her agains, his body start to move on his own and approach her, he start to lean in wanting to kiss her he just can't resist anymore "But.. i want one last kiss"

Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

Glen vs Caramella Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glen vs Caramella   Glen vs Caramella EmptyFri Nov 02, 2018 1:38 pm

"Oh but sir, you have LOST, so I am afraid that you can't leave yet~" Caramella said, as the sound of a lock came from the door "You wanted another kiss you say? But dear customer, I can't let you go until you pay your debt~" She teased approaching to Glen...

Taste Testing - 8 - Success!

Caramella wraps her arms around Glen's neck "I can see you are already craving for more, don't worry sweetheart, soon you'll have as much as you want~" She added as she pulled him into a chocolate flavored kiss, sucking on his lips as she left a strong chocolate taste on his mouth.

Caramella: 30
Glen: 26 (Craving 2/5)

(You may spend a turn to try to get rid of the Craving stacks, at 3 stacks or higher you are forced to roll for resist, if successful you can attack if not you skip your turn.)

Last edited by Nekurion on Fri Nov 02, 2018 1:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

Glen vs Caramella Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glen vs Caramella   Glen vs Caramella EmptyFri Nov 02, 2018 1:49 pm

So sweet, her lips are so sweet and the flavor of chocolote is so tasty , he shake his head and try to get rid of the craving and (56) he shake the craving of his mind

Last edited by forest Assasin on Fri Nov 02, 2018 1:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWSRqWpWPzE -Glen and Prowd Them
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

Glen vs Caramella Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glen vs Caramella   Glen vs Caramella EmptyFri Nov 02, 2018 1:53 pm

(You can't remove the stacks and attack on the same turn)
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

Glen vs Caramella Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glen vs Caramella   Glen vs Caramella EmptyFri Nov 02, 2018 1:55 pm

(edited sorry )

Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

Glen vs Caramella Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glen vs Caramella   Glen vs Caramella EmptyFri Nov 02, 2018 2:04 pm

"Oh, but why resist? Isn't it much easier to just indulge yourself on my sweet lips?" She asked teasingly "So... C'mere and pucker up, you!"

Constricting Sweetness - 50 - Success!

Caramella quickly wraps her arms around Glen and starts squeezing him tight before licking her lips and quickly pressing a long thick smooch onto their lips, popping away with a loud "MUAH!" Leaving Glen dazzed in her arms, with the feeling of craving for more of her once again.

Caramella: 30
Glen: 23 (Craving 1/5) + Bound.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Glen vs Caramella Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glen vs Caramella   Glen vs Caramella Empty

Back to top Go down

Glen vs Caramella
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next