Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lake of Legends DLC

Go down 
+3
BurningVulcan
Mizuhashi
forest Assasin
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

Lake of Legends DLC - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lake of Legends DLC   Lake of Legends DLC - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 27, 2019 2:51 am

Surprisingly, Sierra would find that each star she examined gave her readings not unlike that of Nimea herself, as if each star was piece of her just hovering inside the night-like waters separate from the spirit herself.

And Nimea herself drifted through those waters in a bout of empty thought before she felt herself ripped from her lake against her wishes and held at the mercy of Xana and Anika. She looked about the field of battle. DuLac was masterfully restrained, Gawainn had just made a crater in the rock wall, and both he and Penndragon's weapons were void from their possession. Penndragon in particular was the true outlier, his corruption laying useless in a small pool not far from them. She raised a hand weakly and every drop of corruption flew from the ground and back to tbe lake. "I certainly agree the odds are in my favor. They never are..." She then lifted her arm in Yumi's direction, pulling the corruption inside her right out. "Do you recall my mentioning a need for help? It was all a lie... A hoax to draw you all out and prove your worth, not that I had any substantial doubts."

As she continued on, she looked to Penndragon and found Jane taking his moment of absentmindedness to plant a kiss on his lips, his eyes widening in shock. Nimea couldn't help but laugh, at how simply their solution was, how well they worked amongst each other's company, and at her own expense, just how easily they dealt with her. "My whole life has been a series of misfortunes and failures. But I suppose, in a way, I still managed to succeed."

Orianna wrapped her arms gently around Barchiel as he calmed from his near-rampage. "You're fine now, Barchiel."

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Lake of Legends DLC   Lake of Legends DLC - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 27, 2019 5:19 am

Xana looked down at Nimea "You turned out friends against us, tried to corrupt Yumi, pushed Ix into the lake... And yet..." Her eyes didn't had a single hint of anger in them, they were on the contrary filled with sadness and sorrow, pity for the spirit in front of her "I should hate you, I should be angry at you but... I can't... All I can feel is pity and sorrow for you." She said offering a hand to the spirit "Was it really a lie? I think you really were asking for help, help to escape your fate, the one that has you chained..."

Ix started to finally wake up, the light that had save her from the lake completely vanished as she woke up completely, seeing the state of the battle, Ix knew the fight was over, standing up with her sword still on her hand, Ix started to walk towards her sister and the spirit, looking at the later with the same sad eyes "Is it... Over?" She asked hoping for a peaceful resolution.
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Lake of Legends DLC   Lake of Legends DLC - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 27, 2019 5:26 am

Prowd just decided to ran toward dix for check her injuries, he try to heal her wounds with some of shadowy magic making a type of bandage surrouding some of her wounds until he see them healed. "Resist Dix, i know you can" he said as he continue heal her injuries.

AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Lake of Legends DLC   Lake of Legends DLC - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 27, 2019 7:00 am

Barchiel just stared at the ground, silent. The genetic defect that they thought they had been free of...It had come back. Sitting down, he rested his head within his hands. "I almost lost control...I did lose control. I could have seriously hurt young Ferro."
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Lake of Legends DLC   Lake of Legends DLC - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2019 8:26 pm

Sierra blinks a bit. Why is the stars there giving off the same signature as the water spirit herself. That is a bit of a mystery. Is she able to tap into them? That might be something that has to be solved later.

With that she uses her grappling hook to attach one end to the branch while she lowers herself steadily from the tree she was at nearing both Xana and Nimea before she shakes her head. "Nimea, I can actually empathize with your plea with much of the path that ahead seems wrought with hardship. I have constant attempts on my life in which some had been nearly successful. Unlike me though..." She gestures to Xana, to Ix. "...you have someone opposition that are willing to forgive you, to help you even. In a sense, I envy you."

Again she takes a moment to look at the stars that reside within the lake.

Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Lake of Legends DLC   Lake of Legends DLC - Page 7 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2019 11:39 pm

As soon as Nimea releases Robin from the corruption. Yumi releases him and rushes over to where Dixi has fallen, the composure of her emotions held back released as she becomes worried sick with both Dixi's severe injury and Ix recovering from the fall in the lake.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Lake of Legends DLC   Lake of Legends DLC - Page 7 EmptySat Feb 02, 2019 10:09 am

"And I came to stop you, as I promised I would," Orianna replied. "I offered my help for this very reason, to ease your worries and end your rampages. Would you say I did good?"

"You're all so touching... Family, friends, lovers." She watched as Ferro forced clarity upon his mind, breaking from Gwenivere's mind control. "And Gwenivere's going to be fuming."
She sighed and considered Xana's words for a moment. "Such a big heart. I was lying about requiring your friends to help me with a project or dream. And as much as it pains me to say, I do not need your help...no that's not true. Rather, I cannot ask of your help."

"I am still a part of Daraku, and I intend to continue being so. However, know that I will not be your enemy. But, if I can make one request, and then I will allow punishment, please. I'd like to say something..."

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Lake of Legends DLC   Lake of Legends DLC - Page 7 EmptySat Feb 02, 2019 11:01 am

"You...did. Thank you, Orianna. You are too kind to me. I owe you for this." Slowly, he stood up straight, before turning his attention to the witch of the waters. Whatever she asked...it would determine his next action.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Lake of Legends DLC   Lake of Legends DLC - Page 7 EmptySat Feb 02, 2019 12:12 pm

Dixi opened her eyes to see Prowd treating her wounds and Yumi kneeling next to her, sick worried "I'm... Sorry Yumi, I always make you worry..." She said smiling "Thank you, Prowd." Then her eyes went towards Ferro and Jane, it seemed that the mind control was broken, that made her feel relieved.

"Nimea, Daraku-" Before Xana could explain anything another voice raised over her "Daraku is done for!" It was Alter who was approaching the spirit with her blade in hand "As the ex-Fourth Seat I can confirm and now..." Alter raised her blade "Time for your punishment!" With a fast motion, Alter seemed to aim at Nimea's neck, the spirit closed her eyes awaiting the blow but it never came, instead she felt the cold edge cutting her hair "Hah, I guess I can count this as your head..." she said turning her back on Nimea, Xana, Anika and Ix.

At Alter's action, Ix smiled, she was glad that Alter didn't killed Nimea, then her gaze returned to the spirit "Why can't you ask us for help? I don't understand, let us help you." Ix begged.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Lake of Legends DLC   Lake of Legends DLC - Page 7 EmptySat Feb 02, 2019 4:20 pm

Prowd continued treating her wounds and smiling back at her "You're welcome, you know, i will take care of you when you need a hand, you are all my friends so, when someone need a hand,i'll be there to give that hand" he said while healing Dixi until he finished and all of her wounds were healed he sighed in relief, "well i treated all of your wounds,or is what i suppose unless you need more healing,but for now i think you need a little rest" Prowd said siting besides Dixi giving her space to rest.

Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Lake of Legends DLC   Lake of Legends DLC - Page 7 EmptySat Feb 02, 2019 7:44 pm

She gives Prowd a grateful look before she sighs as Dixi speaks to her before shaking her ead. "No, it was me that failed. I was too easily caught in the spell of the song." She wanted to hold Dixi, hold her hands but while Prwod had finished tending to Dixi's wound, she dare not touch her love as to cause her pain on accident.

Her gaze move to Ix as she blond girl asks Nimea. "It may be because we are an adversary faction, and asking us for help may be considered a betrayal."
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Lake of Legends DLC   Lake of Legends DLC - Page 7 EmptySat Feb 02, 2019 8:32 pm

Sierra doesn't exactly join the others others yet though because she is actually seeming to be facing outward, switching the mode of the glasses scanner to try to scan the area around the lake region. Aside from that odd knight whom, she know confirms, is not even involved. She is trying to see where Gweniverre may have been.

Sierra doesn't exactly want to get involved in the first place but she doesn't exactly feel safe with the Daraku psychic still around. Even if Gweniverre doesn't see herself as an enemy, she is still another person seeking her for what she is capable of doing and she ended up in a bit of a trap due to it. In the meanwhile, she continues to listen onto the conversation.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Lake of Legends DLC   Lake of Legends DLC - Page 7 EmptySat Feb 02, 2019 8:39 pm

As Ferro mind finally achieved clarity, he returned Jane's kiss before rushing to Dixi and throwing his arms around her in a rough embrace, unintentionally making her body sting. "Sorry, just... Really grateful."

"You owe me nothing but another visit and a nice conversation, Barchiel," Orianna assured him. "You're dear to me, and I see no reason to have you owe me anything for doing what I wanted to."

"Smart girl," Nimea lightly chuckled. She smiled at Alter's act of mercy as her hand hovered towards her hair. "Perhaps I could use this as a sign of a new start." She rose to full height and turned away from the group towards the forest across the lake. "And the first step, Gwenivere," she called, her voice trembling ever so slightly. "Is to renew Daraku as the First Seat and end this organization's harmful ways!" As she makes this declaration, the stars in the lake stir around, shining dimly, just enough for the light to escape its dark depths.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Lake of Legends DLC   Lake of Legends DLC - Page 7 EmptySat Feb 02, 2019 9:02 pm

Dixi groaned a bit, her arms still sore but now bandaged thanks to Prowd "No need to, I was just returning the favor." As Ferro let her go, Dixi gazed at Yumi before pulling the dancer into a hug "You didn't fail me... I failed to protect you, I was so stubborn... I almost lost you and Ix. Yumi... Don't blame yourself, okay?"

At Nimea's words, Alter grumbled before hearing the psiquic's name, then she turned towards the spirt, she wasn't the only one as Xana turned her attention to the woods as well.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Lake of Legends DLC   Lake of Legends DLC - Page 7 EmptySat Feb 02, 2019 10:59 pm

Prowd smile seeing now ferro is back,then he get up from the floor and stretched a little bit before looking at Ferro placing his hand on his shoulder, "Hey, is nice to have you back Ferro" he said while sighing in relief again seeing now this civil war is over.

BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Lake of Legends DLC   Lake of Legends DLC - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 03, 2019 10:32 am

Watching the whole 'fight' between Nimea and the group had left Gweniverre disappointed. Initially, she'd downplayed her power, and assured her enemies that they would be victorious over her, to which Gweniverre had be convinced was an act. This especially seemed so as the group was drawn closer to the lake, and had even taken in one of Zara's... 'daughters'.

But that seemed to be where everything changed. The girl rose uncorrupted from the water, the knights began to fall, and Nimea herself was captured. Such a disappointment. And to think Gweniverre had ever even considered Nimea could be anything more than a subordinate.

But then, Nimea's final act sent a feeling of doubt into her. Lighting the way to her. Revealing and betraying her leader. Had this all been a ploy by her to usurp Daraku from her? Had she intentionally thrown the fight, intent on this outcome?

As the light pierced the darkness, the voluptuous form of Gweniverre dimly revealed itself.
"Perhaps I underestimated you." Gweniverre's voice said to Nimea's mind. Her tone sounded more impressed than angry which, given the circumstances, may have been a confusing reaction to receive. "I never imagined that you, of all people, would ever betray me." And with that, the haze began to spread, affecting the minds of all those closest to the forest, as she began to attempt her own escape.

Meanwhile, Zara watched with an unreadable expression. Her eyes seemingly focused on a part of the forest occupied by no-one, as if staring off into the distance.

Nimea had fought the haze splendidly as she gave chase. "Gwenivere, please, just give a chance!! I want you to be happy and successful. But Daraku has hurt so many people and I want to change all of that, but... As much as it hurts, I know nothing will change if you're in charge." The water spirit rushed towards the forest to get closer to her.

"Zara picked me up when I was at my worst and I owe her so much, but you... You were always so confident and clever and as the Second Seat, you were powerful... The complete opposite of me."

"I know it's not what you want, to go back to being second, but I need to do this... And I was hoping that maybe you could be there, by my side to help."

Ferro watched Nimea charge towards the forest, calling for Gwenivere, begging her to stay. He deemed it a lost cause the moment she declared her leadership and renewal of Daraku.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Lake of Legends DLC   Lake of Legends DLC - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 03, 2019 11:24 am

The moment Gweniverre was revealed, Xana rushed towards the forest herself "You are not getting away this time!" A prison stone in hand, the caster started to pursue Gwen across the forest.
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Lake of Legends DLC   Lake of Legends DLC - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 03, 2019 11:44 am

Sierra was one of the first (if not the first) to notice Gweniverre's appearance by the haze that usually surrounds her, her glasses catching the signature. She listens to the exchange between the psychic and the water spirit. During this time, she spotted Nimea and Xana charging forward for different reason, but she herself isn't pursuing. This isn't not her field.

"Nimea wait! Gweniverre isn't going to accept that." She knows trying to talk to Gweniverre is going to be pointless. Unlike Nimea, Gweniverre has garnered too much animosity from everyone else in the previous battle to be feasible. It was then that her senses became alert as the haze around her rushes forward to everyone.

Crossing her arms upward over her head to defend herself against the psionic numbing as her capacitor opens up and seems to cause what seems to be a vacuum area that the haze is drawing in but not seemingly affecting the crafter before it starts recharging. Unfortnate she was a bit occupied with warding this off to do too much.

It is a good thing she started her class project early.

Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Lake of Legends DLC   Lake of Legends DLC - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 03, 2019 4:22 pm

Barchiel had expected much. But not Nimea's idea of trying to get Daraku to atone. He had some respect for the woman now. And then Gwen showed up...And his Bolter was already prepared, aiming it at her.
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Lake of Legends DLC   Lake of Legends DLC - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 10, 2019 1:09 pm

Unlike the others, Yumi did not pursue Gweinverre, her main concern is Dixi and Ix's safety. The former is still needing of care and the latter needs protection in case they get blindsided by something. She can only hope that Gweniverre doesn't have more hidden allies less they find themselves in a repetition of what happened at the lake.
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Lake of Legends DLC   Lake of Legends DLC - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 10, 2019 4:20 pm

Jane knew all to well what Gweniverre's motivation was. She wanted power, she wanted to dominate, and she wanted to rule. Of all the Seats, Gweniverre was the one that scared her the most. Kathrynne was a friend to her, Jennifer was rather straightforward, and Zara, though terrifyingly powerful, was a true leader. But Gweniverre had been known to take lower members of Daraku as her toys. Jane had always been worried that, one day, Gweniverre's gaze would reach her. Kathrynne had made sure that never happened, but it never stopped the concern. But this time, things were different. This time, she could be stopped.

Gweniverre noticed the sudden shift as everyone put their attention on her, recognising her as the threat around here. She had to admit, the feeling was a good one. It seemed that she was finally getting the credit she deserved. The only issue, she was not prepared for a full on attack from everyone around here. But naturally, this was not an issue for her. The only thing that could save her now was to do something that no-one expected her to do. Despite all the looks of hatred, the pursuit of Xana, and the calls of Sierra, Gweniverre stopped running, and turned back to Nimea, and smiled. Not a malicious smile. Not even a smirk. But a smile of fondness.
"You really want my help, after everything?" Gweniverre asked, her haze shifting away from Nimea. Her gaze moved towards Xana, who was rapidly closing in on her, before shifting back to Nimea. "Perhaps we could make it work."

Zara's attention shifted momentarily at this, a vague interest in the events unfolding. This was, undoubtedly, another of Gweniverre's plots. Zara had known her long enough to recognise it. But then again, Gweniverre had always been on the brink of betraying her too. It's what kept Zara sharp, and focused, among other things. She wasn't sure if Nimea would be strong enough to resist Gweniverre. She had always seemed to have a soft spot for the telepath. But, it mattered little now. Nimea had abandoned the purpose of Daraku. Zara knew that it wouldn't be long until she had to take matters into her own hands once more. But, she couldn't just leave. Not yet anyway. First, she had to fulfil her part of the deal with her daughters, and get the death seal removed. Even then, she still had doubts about leaving. After all, she knew what was coming...
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Lake of Legends DLC   Lake of Legends DLC - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 10, 2019 4:40 pm

Nimea thrust her hand forth, as if to reach out to Xana, a wave of water from the lake erupting out and slamming into Xana's back. Rather than corruption, what washed over her was an influx of emotions not her own. Affection, amusement, wonder, hopelessness, depression, fear. The wave of lake water hit Nimea as well, pulling a small star out from her body and passing it over Xana as well. Gwenivere wouldn't know about any of what just happened, not without blind guesswork, clever as she may be.

All she'd see is Xana getting knocked off her feet by the waves and having a tough time getting to her feet thanks to the mud. "Gwenivere, do you truly mean it...?" Nimea reached her hand out to the woman of her dreams staying firm in place as she awaited the Gwen to take her hand.

"Xana, are you okay?!" Anika called out, rushing after her. As she got to her knees to help Xana, she heard someone...

What self-destructive cunning...

Looking around, she noticed that no one seemed to be emoting to the voice. Perhaps it was all in her head...

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Lake of Legends DLC   Lake of Legends DLC - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 10, 2019 4:45 pm

"What in the..." Xana focused on the voice inside her head "Who are you?" She asked, she felt something going inside her when the water stream struck her and suddenly a voice? She wanted to pursue Gweniverre and she would but first, she needed to find out what was that voice.
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Lake of Legends DLC   Lake of Legends DLC - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 24, 2019 4:37 pm

Sierra decided to take the high road to approach, using her grappling hook to lift herself above normal level height and into the tree branch area where she is as comfortable moving from branch to branch as she is on the ground, almost. After taking in position, she notices Xana was hit with a wave of water. Gritting her teeth in the runecrafter getting struck with a rather nasty malady, she takes a moment to scan...it is the signature of the weird energy in the stars rather than corruption. That is odd.

However, she can't waste too much time checking on Xana as she needs to be in position near the others. True she won't be able to surprised anyone (especially the psychic sensing Gweniverre, but her position gives her some fairly unique advantage and methods. Even then she needs to figure out what is going on with Nimea and Gweniverre and discern the next course of action as it arrives while keeping a close eye on anything else that appears, especially considering that mystery star series seems to be more relevant now.
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Lake of Legends DLC   Lake of Legends DLC - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2019 12:28 pm

Jane was initially surprised by Gweniverre's response, before evaluating the situation around her. It seemed that Gweniverre had realised that she had no hope of escaping, and was instead trying to exploit the lady of the lake's offer of peace. Jane's focus moved towards Nimea. Surely she was not so foolish as to believe the words of the desperate Gweniverre. Right now, they had her cornered, and Nimea had just offered her a way out. Was this also a trick? A gambit to remove Gweniverre without conflict? Or was this a genuine offer? Jane couldn't tell, she knew too little about Nimea to make an educated guess.

Well, that was one of her potential enemies down. With Xana out the way, Gweniverre believed that she had a rather decent chance of escaping. However, even if she did, where would she go? Nimea had a valid claim to the title of the Head of Daraku, and Gweniverre knew that many would recognise that claim. Her only chance of regaining the power she'd fought so long to gather would be to rejoin Daraku as it's Second seat. Of course, Zara had never truly trusted her, it was what kept her alive, or at the very least, what kept her out of Gweniverre's control. But Nimea... Well, she was a different story. Gweniverre stepped forwards, towards Nimea, and reached out to take her hand.
"I will stand beside you, Nimea. If this is what you wish from Daraku, then I will do everything in my power to make your vision a reality. You have proven yourself worthy to lead." Gweniverre responded, in a tone mirroring the one in the telepathic message she'd sent to Nimea. She sounded impressed. Right now, Nimea was in a position of strength, and Gweniverre knew that now was the time to show fealty. Rather than moving she shake her hand, she instead moved to bring Nimea's hand to her lips, and kiss the hand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lake of Legends DLC   Lake of Legends DLC - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lake of Legends DLC
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next