Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Consumer of All

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
SnowInSummer

SnowInSummer

The Consumer of All - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Consumer of All   The Consumer of All - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2018 10:05 am

She applied the last bit of powder to give her face that extra smoothness. The excited chatter from beyond the curtain made her all giddy inside. The girl was on the stage already, countless cameras zooming in on her. It was her time... to analyze the Company's monthly results. Sitting at her desk, Mirai worryingly looked at the computer screen. It was a mishmash of colors and letters - and a giant arrow pointing down.

No, no, no.

Mirai hated those reports! Why was she even there? She was on the stage a second ago...

A horrible hiss erupted in the crumbling office. In her face - the darkness... getting closer and closer. 'Please, somebody help!' But words did not come out; silenced by the creature that swallowed her.

"Toush!" she woke up, seeing a familiar red oni holding her. "Oh god... I've had too much to drink..."
Back to top Go down
SoloWingPixy

SoloWingPixy

PostSubject: Re: The Consumer of All   The Consumer of All - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2018 3:01 am

Toushiko backed off when her friend awoke with a start. "Woah, y'all right there, Mirai?" she asked, kneeling down next to her friend. "Sorry, I, uh...didn't mean to wake ya so suddenly," she said sheepishly. "Guess I should know better than to interrupt your beauty sleep, eh?" She chuckled.

With a teasing smile, the oni raised an eyebrow. "And 'too much to drink'? Guess that means ya really went for it last night, huh?" With a smirk, she playfully reached forward and rustled Mirai's hair. "I 'preciate ya tryin' to keep up with me, kiddo, but don't overdo it, all right?" She chuckled, and pointed a thumb over her shoulder toward the door. "C'mon. Let's get'cha some breakfast, and see if some good ol' mornin' spirits can't cheer you up, eh?"

<<That kind of midara...they call a Demon Lord.>>
Back to top Go down
SnowInSummer

SnowInSummer

PostSubject: Re: The Consumer of All   The Consumer of All - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2018 10:56 am

"Yay... morning hair." Mirai rolled her eyes. At least it was morning this time around, or rather, she thought it was.

The two left their rooms, with Mirai giving a teasing look as Toushiko tried to fit through the small door frame, a look she would deliver for at least a few days, much to the oni's discomfort.

"Say, you think Jack'll figure out the stuff about midara discounts?" Mirai giggled, letting Toushiko get through another door, this time of the first floor and for the bar proper.

Last edited by SnowInSummer on Sat Dec 22, 2018 7:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SoloWingPixy

SoloWingPixy

PostSubject: Re: The Consumer of All   The Consumer of All - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2018 6:38 am

Toushiko growled with annoyance at every door on their way downstairs, having to struggle to get her hulking frame through the small openings. "First your transport, and now this?" she grumbled. "Why the hell's everything gotta be so damned tiny around here? I swear, I'm gonna break one of these doors sooner or later..."

The oni's bellyaching continued until they reached the first floor. As she hunched over to try and squeeze through the doorframe, she gave Mirai a knowing grin. "Always the penny-pincher, I see," she said, chuckling. "Just keep your head down, your ears up—" She reached over and flicked one of Mirai's cat ears. "—and keep up the good ol' Mirai charm," she finished, finally making her way through to the other side of the door. She glanced back at it, and saw deep gouges in the wood from her horns.

The oni shrugged. Hopefully nobody'd notice that...

Back to top Go down
SnowInSummer

SnowInSummer

PostSubject: Re: The Consumer of All   The Consumer of All - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2018 10:17 am

"You know me~" the green-haired girl winked at the oni who tried very hard to go through a door smoothly. Emphasis on tried.

On the other side of the door, a barkeep was sitting at the counter cleaning the mugs with an uncaring look on his face. "Oh, hey, it's you two sleepyheads." he said. "Thought you'd passed away from all that alcohol."

Mirai waved at him. "Morning, Jack!" the merchant took a glance across the bar, her expression puzzled. "Uhm... where is everybody?"
Back to top Go down
SoloWingPixy

SoloWingPixy

PostSubject: Re: The Consumer of All   The Consumer of All - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2018 6:09 am

Toushiko laughed. "C'mon, Jack, don't be silly," she teased. "I understand worryin' about the little lady here, but y'really think I wouldn't be able to handle your weak-ass stuff?" With a chuckle, she reached into her pack and casually tossed some coins from it onto the counter. "Somethin' to wake me up, if ya would."

The sight of the near-deserted bar made Toushiko raise an eyebrow. "Guess we slept in a bit..." she muttered.

Back to top Go down
SnowInSummer

SnowInSummer

PostSubject: Re: The Consumer of All   The Consumer of All - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2018 12:54 pm

Jack gave her an annoyed look, picking up the coins and stashing them in a private compartment. He didn't deal in Underworld currency and nobody he knew would bother exchanging so little of it. At this point he was giving out a drink for free.

"Here, take some weak-ass alcohol." he sighed, handing a mug to Toushiko, who almost grabbed the bottle out of his hand. "Still, sleeping for as long as you did... You must've had a great time yesterday."

Mirai started to raise a finger and order something but stopped, having just yesterday tried to out-drink a demon. "I'll have breakfast instead." she said, eyeing the kitchen behind the barkeep. "Actually, you know what? I'll make it myself."

"Wait what?" Jack got surprised by her suddenly running inside the room behind him. "I can make some-"

"No, I'll do it." Mirai spoke with unflinching determination. There was something in her that had to be let out - and this was her way of doing it.

Toushiko remained alone with Jack and as per their agreement of yesterday he would have gathered up information about a particular black blob.
Back to top Go down
SoloWingPixy

SoloWingPixy

PostSubject: Re: The Consumer of All   The Consumer of All - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2018 3:55 am

The sight of Mirai dashing inside the kitchen despite Jack's protests made Toushiko chuckle. That was the Mirai she knew, all right—the oni had been quick to learn that once that girl set her mind to something, it'd be nigh impossible to keep her from seeing it through. She could tell her friend was still shaken by what that slime had done to her, but between unwinding with drinks last night and her show of determination just now, it was obvious that she wasn't going to let the memory of that event take her over.

Although, speaking of that slime...Toushiko turned back toward Jack, a more serious look on her face. "So, did ya manage to find anything on that black slime we talked about yesterday?" she asked. "Whereabouts, reported attacks, somethin' to keep us on its trail...?"

Back to top Go down
SnowInSummer

SnowInSummer

PostSubject: Re: The Consumer of All   The Consumer of All - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 23, 2018 1:03 pm

As Toushiko took a seat... two seats, Jack began filling another mug with the bar's strongest alcohol.

"Well, I asked around the bar as promised." he slid the mug to Toushiko. "And frankly, I didn't expect to find anything." Jack kept on, ignoring the distant maniacal laughter coming from behind him. "But you were right, something is causing trouble in Regulus City."

The oni's eyes focused on him, a grin of anticipation forming on her lips. Going to Jack really was a good idea. The man opened his mouth, ready to deliver the crucial information... were it not for the timely intervention of an egg, crashing on the back of his head, yolk dripping underneath his shirt.

"What the hell are you doing?" he yelled at the small girl in the kitchen who was clearly too far gone to be reasoned with.

"Making the mother of all omelettes here, Jack. Can't fret over every egg." Mirai's voice echoed behind them.

He awkwardly closed the door to the kitchen, sealing the real demon inside.

"As I was saying..." Jack wiped himself clean. "Yesterday a client had too much to drink; you know, the usual. Poor sod fell asleep in here and woke up at like six in the morning to go home. He didn't remember much of what happened, but he recalled being carried back here by a cat-like midara. Apparently she told him that a black slime made an attempt on his life." the barkeep poured a bit of the drink for himself and took a sip to clear his throat. "So I sent my two guards away to search around town. Feel free to join them whenever you like, I already told them to expect you."
Back to top Go down
SoloWingPixy

SoloWingPixy

PostSubject: Re: The Consumer of All   The Consumer of All - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 24, 2018 6:14 pm

Toushiko leaned to the side to look behind Jack, raising an eyebrow at her friend's maniacal cooking process. With anyone else, she might've wondered if their encounter with the slime had ended up driving them bonkers, but this was Mirai she was dealing with here. The girl was probably already filled to the top with crazy as it was.

And so, as if nothing had happened, Toushiko soon returned her attention to Jack. She listened with rapt attention as the barkeep recounted what he'd managed to find out about their mysterious foe, eyes widening in surprise when he told her of its victim's survival. "He managed to get away, eh...?" she muttered. Must've been one tough guy...or maybe it was the cat.

She took a few gulps from her mug, savoring this drink a little more slowly than the first as she thought about the slime. After a moment, she nodded. "Joinin' up in the search...sounds like a plan to me." She looked at the closed door behind Jack, the muffled cacophony of Mirai's work still being audible through it. "...Once we've had a good breakfast, anyhow."

Back to top Go down
SnowInSummer

SnowInSummer

PostSubject: Re: The Consumer of All   The Consumer of All - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 25, 2018 8:48 am

The kitchen door was kicked open to make way for the green-haired girl that was now holding two plates. She placed them down in front of Jack and Toushiko, while going back to fetch a third one for herself. On the plates lied a veritable amalgamation of just about everything that Jack's kitchen had to offer, all glued together in egg.

"What the hell..." Jack stared down his plate. It looked like an ever-expanding battlefield, with the hottest sauce coursing through it all. "You only sprinkled a few drops of this... right?"

"Yeah." Mirai answered, preparing to chomp down on it. "And by that I mean all of it."

Jack's face was frozen - he had already taken a bite. "All of it?" but it was too late now.

"Never ate with onis before?" the merchant's face was already red, her eyes leaking. She did not seem to mind it as much as her body did. "Ya can't just give them anything. Gotta treat them right." she kept talking with her mouth full. "Learned that the hard way."
Back to top Go down
SoloWingPixy

SoloWingPixy

PostSubject: Re: The Consumer of All   The Consumer of All - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2018 1:34 pm

The oni stared down at the omelette gone mad on her plate. It was a culinary cacophany, the work of a mad genius who couldn't decide which of the food groups they liked most—truly a creation that could only have sprung from the mind of someone as simultaneously sure of themselves and completely insane as Mirai.

Toushiko was salivating at it all. Now this was a woman who knew the way to her heart, this was a woman who knew how to make the heartiest of meals under the guise of complete nonsense. She immediately started digging into her meal with gusto, savoring the burning feeling of the hot sauce on her tongue. All the different tastes and textures mingled together with the occasional gulp of alcohol to form an almost...divine experience, or as close to divine as a servant of Hell could get.

It wasn't long before she'd licked her plate clean, pushing it forward with a satisfied smile. Despite all appearances, Mirai knew how to cook, that was for goddamn sure. She leaned back and patted her belly with a happy sigh, downing the rest of her drink to mellow out the burning in her throat as she waited for the other two to finish their meal.

Back to top Go down
SnowInSummer

SnowInSummer

PostSubject: Re: The Consumer of All   The Consumer of All - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2018 3:52 pm

When all was said and done... and eaten, everything ended up as it should. Toushiko was as content as Mirai had hoped. Ever since that time in the Underworld, the girl learned to cook with passion, passion worthy of an oni's appetite. As for Mirai herself, she had learned to... enjoy the food as well, as much as her tiny body allowed her.

Everyone was happy and cheerful... there was nothing wrong with this late, wholesome breakfast between friends. Toushiko and Mirai have had their fill and were ready to head out. They would settle their score with the slime one way or another.

Toushiko: 30 stamina
Mirai: 20 stamina
Jack: 0 stamina

It's about time we kicked this thing's ass!
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: The Consumer of All   The Consumer of All - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2019 4:33 pm

Whew, she glad she built a mechanical cart for all of the purchasing she made here.  Some wood, some metal, a few bearing, several gears, and pretty much a month worth of supplies, food etc.  Pulling this isn't going to be the easiest thing out there but she can use a bit more exercise aside from her doing some continuation on finishing the repairs on the new house.  It wasn't quite ready to be livable yet, not even close but it does give Sierra something to really progress in a project that would finally be entirely hers.  Even if she does need to pay rent to Kathrynne, it is to someone she can trust and definitely work with.

Unfortunately, because of the bulk of the cart, she has to take a path of least travel since it would be awkward to navigate a crowded area with her cart, not to mention getting swamped by people isn't exactly her preference.  The artisan wipes a bit of sweat from her brow as she is getting a bit more of her daily exercise.
Back to top Go down
SnowInSummer

SnowInSummer

PostSubject: Re: The Consumer of All   The Consumer of All - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2019 4:45 pm

Theta dragged itself along the alleyways of Regulus City as it had done many times before. Strangely enough, the place began to feel like a home for it, or rather a hunting ground full of energy to be feasted on.

Target is heading for the outskirts.

Going about its usual isolated path, the creature couldn't help but notice a human woman pulling a cart across the empty alleyway, likely headed home. She was small, tired, vulnerable...

Without hesitation, the black slime jumped on top of her, engulfing her body in its mass.

Target primed for consumption.
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: The Consumer of All   The Consumer of All - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2019 4:53 pm

So left on Dial avennue and she should be at the gate that she first entered this city. The alleyway wasn't exactly the safest avenue but she has a few tools for escape mechanism: launcher, tesla claw, and grappling hook if things her to dicey. This should be able to handle any thugs that want to rob her or worse.

Unfortunate, what just ambushed her is anything but a common thug and did not expect an attack from above. Even midaras generally tend to attack on a horizontal plane and that lapse in judgment costed her as she gets knocked down to the ground with a shriek by something on her back. Adrenalin surges into her as she tries to grab the tesla claw at her belt and activate it to swing it at her assailant. There is a good chance she herself is going to get shocked as well but what matters is to get - WHAT IS THAT?! It was then that Sierra realized that this thing that is attacking her is not even humanoid.
Back to top Go down
SnowInSummer

SnowInSummer

PostSubject: Re: The Consumer of All   The Consumer of All - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2019 5:14 pm

Pinning her down with its viscous body, the creature made sure she could not struggle, taking a female visage and locking her in its signature deadly kiss. Yet something was strange... different about this one. The energy that should have flown into Theta... didn't.
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: The Consumer of All   The Consumer of All - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2019 5:45 pm

Unfortunate she was not able to get any leverage from her position to be able to strike at the thing on her back unless she was double jointed. GAH?! The thing is kissing her! The first thing that comes within her mind is midara and not the friendly ones either. Whatever it wants to do with this kiss is not going to be good for her.

And she felt her life force start to stir. No! In an unprecedented amount of energy control, she did not allow to to go over to the thing. But she needs to find a way to get this thing away, or get away. While struggling with control of her energy, she tries to get up to try to get her grappling hook out, but trying to perform both is very difficult, but she is making all full attempt to survive this encounter, the tenacity gained from many years of attempts on her life.
Back to top Go down
SnowInSummer

SnowInSummer

PostSubject: Re: The Consumer of All   The Consumer of All - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2019 6:13 pm

Wrapping itself tighter around her, the slime pressed even harder against her lips. Why was it not working? The prey struggled harder, not losing an ounce of her strength. Theta would not harden further than that, lest the prey was crushed - and it did not want that.

Interesting. Closer analysis required.

Thrashing wildly around the floor, it was surprised at how easily the woman managed to turn it around for a few moments. But her body began to tire, and Theta did have the essence of demonic strength. Eventually, Sierra stopped struggling, becoming physically overwhelmed by the creature that was now mounted on top of her.
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: The Consumer of All   The Consumer of All - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2019 6:42 pm

She was able to face the creature but due to how insanely strong this thing is. And even as stubborn and willful as Sierra is, tenacity alone isn't enough and her body cannot keep up with the thrashing, trying to get any of her gadgets on her belt, her wrist pinned down making sure that chance is now virtually null and with it lying on top of her, she can't even get lower body leverage. Worse that he control is slipping as her body's strength is as well. She can't even call out for help.

And then her life's flow slips from her hand....as is with the control of her capacitor. Theta would finally find the energy it was looking for. However, as that happens, the loss of control also means that contact with her own body would also causes an energy vacuum effect around her as well as her power pulls whatever is in contact with her. And Theta is in the epicenter of it.
Back to top Go down
SnowInSummer

SnowInSummer

PostSubject: Re: The Consumer of All   The Consumer of All - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2019 7:00 pm

Finally the energy was flowing into it. The prey's struggle was impressive, but in the end-

No... something was definitely still wrong. Was this woman... draining it? This was not possible - it could not have been possible! It had to drain harder, press harder against her! Yet even when fully enveloping her, the energy levels would remain neutral, their draining of each other creating a feedback loop.

It did not understand, it could not understand. Danger. This prey was dangerous. Theta hissed as it jumped off her, breaking contact with her body. Another creature that was beyond comprehension... another situation it had to run away from. Survival was paramount.

Sierra was soon left alone, the monster nowhere to be seen, yet a strange feeling washed over her, the dreadful feeling of someone watching her. No, this was not just a feeling. Someone was there. But then why... couldn't she see anything?
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: The Consumer of All   The Consumer of All - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2019 7:09 pm

Sierra suddenly felt the weight of the creature suddenly spring away in haste, leaving a very tired (from the struggle) but still coherent artisan on the floor. What happened. First she felt her lie flow into the midara...then it backtracked to her until the current became sine-wave of sort that neither was gaining the upperhand until the flow was essentially zero. Then it had occurred to her. She was counter the drain with one of her own. She recalled the minor incident with Pash when she briefly sapped a bit of her love energy. Although it left her with the question of what exactly was going on with that creature, leaving her with a lot of question but she was not eager to pursue them.

Picking herself off of the ground with a groan, she make sure her gadgets were still on her belt. Although banged up a bit, they were still in good condition. Which is good because she is not feeling easy at all, and it is not because of that creature. Her intuition tells her something else was amiss and it has allowed her to survive this long with the attempts on her life. Not wasting time lingering here anymore, she reaches to the hand of the mechanical cart and hurries off. She's definitely going to need a nap and possibly a recharge after this.
Back to top Go down
SnowInSummer

SnowInSummer

PostSubject: Re: The Consumer of All   The Consumer of All - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2019 4:25 am

It all happened so quickly, as if the monster was already in a hurry to escape from something. Whatever the case, Sierra was safe, albeit left in a very confused and uneasy state. Questions began flooding her mind: What was that creature? Why did it attack her? And most importantly, why did she feel so tense now?

There was no one around, she was alone in the abandoned alleyway. Why? Why was the sensation still there? The sense of immediate danger creeping up her spine. The artisan did not want to find out and took it upon herself to get out of there as fast as possible. Grabbing on to the cart, she began making a run for it...

That was when she heard it. At first, there might have been a coincidence, her mind playing tricks. But the more she tried to pick up the pace, the clearer it became... another set of footsteps, matching her own.

Again she looked around, seeing absolutely no one. The shadows of the alley began growing in her mind, reaching out to her. Sierra began to doubt her safety by the passing moment. Anything could be hiding in those shadows, inside a building, beyond the next corner.

Last edited by SnowInSummer on Wed Jan 02, 2019 5:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: The Consumer of All   The Consumer of All - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2019 4:39 am

And she heard it, the distinct sound of steps.  At first she had thought it was hers, the echoing of the alleyway.  But as she staggers her steps a bit more to make sure, the echoes did not match, and it produced echoes of it own.  To any other ears, it would be odd.  To Sierra whom was already attacked once by some hyperactive pudding with a kissing fetish.  That is whatever the source is may have seen the encounter and may be interested.

And things that are interested in her in regards to solely her powers, is generally not good.

This time she switched on the scanner within her glasses-....crap it isn't working.  Whatever happened in that conflict derived it of energy stored, probably from that fight. She makes an innocuous motion of pushing in her glasses while in turns allows her to perform a minor recharge on it. There, the readings are back infrared mode set.   And with that, she hasten her steps as she continues to move with cart in tow.  It is a good thing that she rigged the cart mechanically to make it easier to control the inertia of its movement.
Back to top Go down
SnowInSummer

SnowInSummer

PostSubject: Re: The Consumer of All   The Consumer of All - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2019 5:17 am

The footsteps followed her still. At this point her paranoia was completely justified. Those were the sound of boots stalking behind her. With her glasses on infrared, all she had to do was look back. After all, that is where the sound was coming form. She stopped and the sounds stopped with her. Hesitatingly, Sierra turned around, getting a clear view at what was supposedly behind her.

It was right there... right behind her. A ghastly, humanoid red shape, seen only through her glasses. The artisan jumped back, her eyes wide with shock. This thing, this creature had followed her the moment the monster attacked. No, that was wrong. So much time spent surrounded by magic had clearly influenced her initial assumption - that would not last long.

"You see me." a deep, garbled voice assaulted her senses.

Clearly this was not a being of magic. Sierra's mind overcame her initial fear, piecing things together. What lied in front of her was a person using technology just as she did. But that cloaking technology, it was not something she would see here - this person was a visitor, much like herself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Consumer of All   The Consumer of All - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Consumer of All
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Upon her lips :: Original Content :: RPs-
Jump to: