Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

No Bolts Spared

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Craicte

Craicte

No Bolts Spared - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Bolts Spared   No Bolts Spared - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2019 9:21 pm

Syn moaned and released his arms as she brought his lips to her nipple, feeding him a steady stream of milk, and gently removing his pants and tossing them to the side. "Mommas got you, honey... Now why don't we feel good together?"

[rolled a 60...should I reroll?]
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: No Bolts Spared   No Bolts Spared - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2019 9:27 pm

(Nah, just stick with it.)
Ferro's lust kicked into overdrive as he drank from her tits, sucking more into his body willingly as it went on. "Yes, momma! Let's feel good!" He thrust his cock into her silicone vagina, pumping in and out vigorously.

Ferro: 10
Syn: 15

Craicte

PostSubject: Re: No Bolts Spared   No Bolts Spared - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2019 9:30 pm

Syn moaned and kissed him up and down his face as she let her love flow for him, her milk filling his belly as she let her silicone vagina vibrate, bringing him to all new heights of pleasure. "Mfff... mommas got you... cum in mommas pussy! Make her nice and warm!"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: No Bolts Spared   No Bolts Spared - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2019 9:33 pm

As he came into her pussy, he came to and huffed, a bit disappointed in himself for getting hit so hard so easily. He thrust a palm at her, but his date from having so much of her milk inside him weakened his attack, barely registering as a tap.

Ferro: 9
Syn: 15

Craicte

PostSubject: Re: No Bolts Spared   No Bolts Spared - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2019 9:38 pm

Syn giggled and looked deeply into his eyes as she held him. "Syn loves you... She'd be happy to share...but she understands it's not meant to be, so she will just take this night as the gift it is." She then flashed her lights at him and tried to rush him again, only to stumble and fall right on top of him! "Declaration:The pleasure weakened Syns legs, she did not anticipate her pleasure sensors to recover..."
Back to top Go down
Craicte

Craicte

PostSubject: Re: No Bolts Spared   No Bolts Spared - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2019 9:39 pm

[Maybe His GF could share him?]
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: No Bolts Spared   No Bolts Spared - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2019 9:41 pm

That's dependant on Jane. Simply's asleep right now, so I can't ask him right away.))

Ferro was thrown into a hard trance the moment his eyes were hit by her lights, triggering an imprint the old TAMA left him with the last time she dominated him. "F-Fuck, Syn~"

Craicte

PostSubject: Re: No Bolts Spared   No Bolts Spared - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2019 9:44 pm

Syn smiled as she reversed her position, letting the fall count as a hit on his part as she spread her legs "Come on, lay on momma, let's feel good... I can make my love me liquid nice and viscous, make it like your rutting a nice wet pussy~"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: No Bolts Spared   No Bolts Spared - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2019 9:48 pm

He didn't waste any time, mounting Syn and ramming his hard cock deep into her body, eager to service her and pleasure himself with any trick she has. "Fuck, you feel so good~"

Craicte

PostSubject: Re: No Bolts Spared   No Bolts Spared - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2019 9:50 pm

Syn moaned and began wrapping her legs around his hips, effectively locking them together. "Aah~! S-so good, Ferro! Cum in me again... I feel so good..."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: No Bolts Spared   No Bolts Spared - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2019 9:53 pm

"Yes, Syn~" He bucked his hips in, spreading his spunk throughout her cunt as his dick became slathered in her milk.

Craicte

PostSubject: Re: No Bolts Spared   No Bolts Spared - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2019 9:59 pm

Something began to change in Syn as she took his spunk, she felt... happy, complete. She decided that sparring with Ferro would have to continue, maybe she could help him build a tolerance? She wanted to help him, be around him. She immediately felt something wet leak from her eyes at the thought of leaving him. Were those tears? and since when did she have eyes? Apparrently she had a replacement done for her damaged head.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: No Bolts Spared   No Bolts Spared - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2019 10:02 pm

Ferro almost didn't notice as he filled her further with his spunk. However, as he saw her tears shine, it served as a near-complete wake-up call. "Syn, what's...wrong...?"

Craicte

PostSubject: Re: No Bolts Spared   No Bolts Spared - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2019 10:05 pm

Syn smiled "J-just thought of not being there for you, hon... I just... I love you so much..." She smiled and kissed his forehead "Now come on, you need a Midara to help you learn to resist temptation, I bet."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: No Bolts Spared   No Bolts Spared - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2019 10:08 pm

"I'm sorry..." he sighed as he fell back into a trance, laying his head in her breasts.

Craicte

PostSubject: Re: No Bolts Spared   No Bolts Spared - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2019 10:13 pm

Syn wanted to resist him, to get him snapped out of it and make him train, so that she would not be taking advantage of him. But... he started thrusting, and her mind went blank. "S-so good..."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: No Bolts Spared   No Bolts Spared - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2019 10:16 pm

The two fell into a rutting frenzy, one that lasted quite a while. Even catching the attention of other Midara in the Sanctuary. Some watched, some pleasured themselves to the sight, and others were scheming to take advantage of this to get some action of their own.

Craicte

PostSubject: Re: No Bolts Spared   No Bolts Spared - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2019 10:18 pm

By the time they finally stopped, three days ofb reastfeeding, rutting, and kissing had occurred, Syn looked to herself and smiled as she felt Ferros seed flowing through her, filling her with energy. She was sitting next to the now passed out Ferro, determined to keep him safe until he woke up.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: No Bolts Spared   No Bolts Spared - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2019 10:26 pm

He soon woke up and groaned exhaustively. "Damn, what happened...?"

Craicte

PostSubject: Re: No Bolts Spared   No Bolts Spared - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2019 10:29 pm

She blushed "W-we had sex for three days straight... You made me orgasm 217 times, I made you orgasm 489 time, and kept you both healthy and horny until you passed out with my milk... I started to worry for your health after number twelve, so I had us initiate a suckling missionary and just laid there for you."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: No Bolts Spared   No Bolts Spared - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2019 10:33 pm

"Th-Three days!?" He was utterly shocked that they'd gone on for so long. Now wonder he was so damn tired, even after having apparently blacked out after.

Craicte

PostSubject: Re: No Bolts Spared   No Bolts Spared - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2019 10:35 pm

She smiled "You were very assertive, yet also loving... It was very enjoyable." She frowned "Although... I suspect that this was a one time thing."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: No Bolts Spared   No Bolts Spared - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2019 10:45 pm

"I guess so, but damn, I need to get some kind of resistance to your stuff," he sighed. "I didn't even stand a chance against you. We probably wouldn't be here if I hadn't brought my friend in to help."

Craicte

PostSubject: Re: No Bolts Spared   No Bolts Spared - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2019 10:48 pm

She nodded before thinking "Or... when you and your girlfriend get married, I could help you... consummate the marriage? A good sex drive IS vital for that."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No Bolts Spared   No Bolts Spared - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

No Bolts Spared
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Upon her lips :: Original Content :: RPs-
Jump to: