Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Soma Cruz

Go down 
+2
anon64
AzureTyrant
6 posters
AuthorMessage
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

Soma Cruz Empty
PostSubject: Soma Cruz   Soma Cruz EmptyMon Dec 10, 2018 5:50 pm

Name: Soma Cruz
Appearance: Soma Cruz 333?cb=20080227203754

Background: Soma Cruz is your normal, everyday young adult. With one minor difference. That being that he's the next incarnation of the Dark Lord Dracula. Though despite all this, Soma defied his fate not once, but twice, thanks to the help of his friends, and ironically enough, some of Dracula's powers itself. Now he lives peacefully in Hakuba City, hoping to live a normal life. Though the chances of that happening when there are Midara around are...slim to none.

Moves:

Passive- Power of Dominance: As the reincarnation of the Dark Lord, Soma has obtained some of Dracula's abilities. The most prevalent one being the power to absorb the souls of his defeated foes. Upon winning a fight, Soma can take the enemy's soul, gaining their signature ability.

Regular Attacks

Punch- Soma throws out a quick jab. It's not much, but it helps get the enemy off his back. Does 2 damage.

Knife Throw: A flick of the wrist, and a knife is launched out, impacting the foe. 1 damage.

Drop Kick: A jump in the air, followed by Soma shooting down and allowing the enemy's face to meet his boot. 3 Damage.

Uppercut: What it says on the tin. Cry of "Shoryuken!" optional. 3 damage.

Sword in the Stone: The legend of Excalibur says that whoever can draw it would become King. Since Soma cannot draw the blade, he decided to take it as it was, still imbedded in the stone. Makes for a nice mallet! 5 damage.

Soul Attacks:

Hellfire: Clapping his hands, Soma conjures up three balls of flame, which he fires off at his opponent. Roll 3 times. Each success results in 1 damage.

Dark Inferno: Another move his previous self enjoyed, a giant ball of flame is conjured and launched at the soon to be crispy foe. Deals 2 damage.

Skeleton: Throw the poor soul a bone! 2 damage.

Old Axe Armor: Soma summons a rusty suit of armor that fights alongside him. Has 10 HP. Throws axes for 2 damage a piece.

Giant Bat: Turning into a bat, Soma flies forward, slamming into his opponent for 4 damage.

Witch: Somehow weaponizes cats by summoning them out of thin air to launch at the opponent. 3 damage.

Succubus: Soma latches onto the opponent, draining their vitality into him. 2 damage, heals Soma for 1. Binds opponent.

Water Pistol: Pointing his hand like a gun, Soma fires off a bullet of pressurized water. 2 damage.

Ifingr: After some training with June, Soma obtained a fragment of her soul, and with it, one of her abilities. Conjuring a small black orb, Soma throws it at the enemy, bringing forth their more negative thoughts and emotions to weigh them down and distract them. Does 2 Damage. If attacks connects, lowers the target's Attack and Defense for 1 turns. Has disadvantage.

(Hey all. Another random ass profile based on a pre-existing character. I do a lot of these, don't I? Well, to be fair, I'm not the most imaginative person. That being said, I hope I've done this character justice..especially given that all my knowledge came from the Castlevania Wiki.)

Last edited by AzureTyrant on Thu Jul 11, 2019 2:07 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

Soma Cruz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soma Cruz   Soma Cruz EmptyTue Dec 11, 2018 8:52 am

Now this is a great idea for a hero character,  the sorrow games are fantastic, plus the castlevania series own relationship with vampire girls and succubi adds nice potential angles to this

Let me know if you wanna rp him against anyone at some point
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

Soma Cruz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soma Cruz   Soma Cruz EmptyTue Dec 11, 2018 10:44 am

Thank you! I was a bit nervous considering I haven't really played the games. But I'm glad to see that you like it.

And I'd be down to try fighting using him. Might be a good way to gauge my skills.
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

Soma Cruz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soma Cruz   Soma Cruz EmptyTue Dec 11, 2018 10:59 am

i completed both games of sorrows, Dawn and aria of sorrows and i can say, this is a fantastic work Azure!

ShadithBro

ShadithBro

Soma Cruz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soma Cruz   Soma Cruz EmptyTue Dec 11, 2018 8:41 pm

We're long overdue for a new Castlevania game...

I just hope Bloodstained can give me the fix I need
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

Soma Cruz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soma Cruz   Soma Cruz EmptyTue Dec 11, 2018 8:55 pm

ShadithBro wrote:
We're long overdue for a new Castlevania game...

I just hope Bloodstained can give me the fix I need
Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon was a good successor to the classicvanias, so that's a good sign atleast. I'm sure Ritual of the Night will be good stuff.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

Soma Cruz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soma Cruz   Soma Cruz EmptyTue Jan 01, 2019 11:16 am

Weakness: Reisen- After his mind melting encounter with the Lunar Rabbit, which had been prolonged by the Succubus Soul, Soma finds it hard to resist Reisen's charms.

An oddly specific weakness, but I seem to recall it being a reoccurring thing in Castlevania that you run into a Succubus disguised as your girlfriend or some other girl you know. So... this might actually come up more than you would think.
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

Soma Cruz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soma Cruz   Soma Cruz EmptyTue Jan 01, 2019 11:19 am

Well, I guess there's worse ways to go than losing to a cute bunny girl.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Soma Cruz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soma Cruz   Soma Cruz Empty

Back to top Go down

Soma Cruz
Page 1 of 1