Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Tobias Pride vs Charlotte the Usurper

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
PieForPi

Tobias Pride vs Charlotte the Usurper Empty
PostSubject: Tobias Pride vs Charlotte the Usurper   Tobias Pride vs Charlotte the Usurper EmptyTue Dec 25, 2018 6:51 pm

The orphan turned midara hunter had recently heard tell of an entire kingdom falling to a lone midara. Unable to to ignore this, he rushed there to free them.

To his surprise, the capital itself was largely free of midara. Tobias made it into the castle with little issue and was even able to openly walk up to the Usurper on her thrown.

The Usurper was A young woman with emerald eyes and long brown hair that spills past her back. She wears a red sundress with a white heart pattern around the hem and neck line, match slip-on shoes and white stockings. A modest crown rested on her head.

"Welcome, traveler, to my kingdom. What brings you to these lands?" The Usurper asked of him.

-------------------------------

Tobias Pride

Abilities:

Stamina moves:

Knives or bombs?: Tobias Throw five or four kinves in the handle, a explosive paper, the explosives will detonate in the next turn of his oponent and the knives and the explosives need to roll a dice ( 4 or 5 rolls and deal 1 damage each knive and the explosions)

Heavy combo: Tobias will throw himself against his opponent in brutal combo of jabs kicks and a final hammer blow with his ankle, he practiced this move or years so he is not afraid to demonstrate his abilitys and knowledge of marcial arts ( need 2 rolls and deal 3 damage (1 roll for the jabs and another for the hammer blow)

Leg sweep: Making a sweep movement with his leg on the ground Tobias will try to make his opponent fall to the ground to make time for his next attack (inflict Downed)

Double Leg sweep: if his first leg sweep fail he will double it quicklywith the same intention ( inflict downed need 2 rolls if the first is success the second will deal 1 damage from the kick he make )

Kicks of fury: 3 kicks in mid air against his opponent, Tobias will leap toward his opponent and start to kick his/her chest in a quick sucesion , need 3 rolls,Deal 3 damage with each kick, can make the opponent flinch(the flinch status need 1 roll and last one turn)

Jab.Jab,jab,jab it!!: 4 jabs in consecutive, Tobias love to practice his jabs when he find a new opponent he don't hesitate for make a fast jabs against his stomach before finishing with a heavy punch on the chest , need 4 rolls and deal 1 damage each jab he make

~~~VS~~~

Charlotte the Usurper

Abilities:

Kiss D'etat(Passive): "My apologies for butting in, but why are you helping them flirt with another woman?" Charlotte will attempt to sway any tamed midara against their master. The more midara an Adventurer has tamed, the higher the success rate.

Royal Welcome: "Let me welcome you to my kingdom." Charlotte starts off any battle where she's defending the throne by blowing a heart shaped kiss at each member of the enemy party. Deals light charm damage to all enemies.

Kiss-illusioned: "Teehee, aren't a midara's lips so pretty?" Charlotte blows a kiss that launches a flurry of lips that fly around the opposing party. The lips pucker smack and tease the party without every directly kissing them. Her foes are distracted by the display, make them easier for her to kiss while the more susceptible Adventures become weak in the knees. Lowers all enemies evasion. If any fails a Charm Res. check, then lowers their Charm Res

Lip Bomb: "I have a lot of love. Do you think you can handle it?" Charlotte grabs her target and pulls them into a kiss. After a few moments, her lips begin to glow before they explode. The blast sends her victim flying and leaves them dazed on the floor. Deals Charm and Physical damage and inflicts "Downed" status

Cuddle Cure(Lip Bomb follow up): "I'm so sorry! Please. Let me kiss it better!" Charlotte rushes over in worry to her downed opponent. She lies downed on her foe and begins cuddling them while planting a kiss on their face. Touched by her genuine concern, the Adventurer can not bring themselves to push her off. AdoraBind(Must past a Charm Res. check before they can try to break free.) Restores the targets Stamina but drains their Willpower

Royal Gift: "Oh, how silly of me. You've come all this way, and must be exhausted! Is their anything I can do to make you more at ease?" Catching her target off guard with her kindness, she subtly hypnotizes them with a smack of her lips. Unknowingly enthralled, the Adventurer asks her to preform a specific attack on them. (Can range from a simple kiss to anything involving the targets fetish. If Charlotte is capable of preforming the attack, then it will hit without fail.)

Female Empowerment (Female only): "Oh what lovely breasts you have! I don't think I can contain myself any longer!" Charlotte dives headfirst into the target's cleavage and begins nuzzling their breasts. The target the has the option to Breast Smother Charlotte. If they do so, the Charlotte will not resist and even worshiping her, kissing and massaging her captors breasts. Charlotte takes stamina and willpower damage while being Breast Smother, but also deals willpower damage to her "attacker" and gives them a stack of Power Trip each turn. Once she has three stacks of Power Trip they gain the Lust for Power status, becoming so aroused that they were sexy enough to make a midara "submit" that she releases Charlotte and immediately tries to seduce her allies.

Kisspocalips(Finisher): "You know, you aren't very nice. You barge into my home and attack me. I try to be a gracious host but you rebuff my hospitality and return it violence. Well, I've had enough! This ends now!" With tears of frustration streaming down her face, Charlotte unleashes a storm of kisses. All of her enemies stumble back as they are struck with dozens of flying lips, they fall to the ground as they're assaulted by hundreds of lips, and they submit to pleasure as they're buried under thousands of lips. Triggered when the fight becomes too one-sided in her opponents favor. Not only does it inflict a Crippling Kissing Fetish but her opponents become saturated with love magic: Men become Enfeebled when fighting pureblooded midara, reducing their Strength and Toughness to one, and Woman become converted into midara for a time.
------------------------------------------

Tobias: 30 Willpower
Charlotte: 30 Stamina

Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Tobias Pride vs Charlotte the Usurper   Tobias Pride vs Charlotte the Usurper EmptyTue Dec 25, 2018 7:16 pm

Tobias look at the Usurper without feeling afraid or something like that, he take a knife from his leg and lick it without touching the edge,"First thing,i'm here because one of my brother said you make a entire kindomg fall, Second' i'm here because of my half midara felt your prescence" he said making a little chuckle, "know we can do two thing, the first start already. or two, i can explain about how i can have a half midara in my body".

PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Tobias Pride vs Charlotte the Usurper   Tobias Pride vs Charlotte the Usurper EmptyTue Dec 25, 2018 7:22 pm

"Oh, no need to explain. The power of love can do anything." Charlotte said as she stood up. "So let's 'start already' as you put it."

(Royal Welcome -roll 82- Success!)

The Usurper blew a kiss that took the form of a little pink heart that floated over to Tobias and pressed itself against his forehead.

Tobias: 28 Willpower
Charlotte: 30 Stamina
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Tobias Pride vs Charlotte the Usurper   Tobias Pride vs Charlotte the Usurper EmptyTue Dec 25, 2018 7:28 pm

"Not bad , but you can handle this?" he said Throwing 4 knives against the Usurper with a certain surprise in them still not visible.

(Knives or bombs?)

PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Tobias Pride vs Charlotte the Usurper   Tobias Pride vs Charlotte the Usurper EmptyTue Dec 25, 2018 7:37 pm

(Knives or Bombs -roll 33, 88, 86, 7- 1 Fail 1 Crit Fail and 2 Crit Success!)

Tobias form was poor, as one knife dropped out of his hand while another went wide. The other two hit their mark however; and dug firmly into the midara's flesh.

(Kiss-illusioned -roll 25- Fail!)

"Ah, those are certainly some dangerous toys you have." Charlotte hissed in pain as she tried to remove the knives.

Tobias: 28 Willpower
Charlotte: 26 Stamina
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Tobias Pride vs Charlotte the Usurper   Tobias Pride vs Charlotte the Usurper EmptyTue Dec 25, 2018 7:46 pm

"uh, but they aren't only toys, you will see they have a little surprise for you but first" he Ran toward the charlotte and make a sweep motion with his leg while taking suppor placing his hand in the ground trying to make her fall on the groun and make time for he, "Happy birthday" he said joking

(Leg sweep + Explosive paper denotation (Kinves or bombs second active))

PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Tobias Pride vs Charlotte the Usurper   Tobias Pride vs Charlotte the Usurper EmptyTue Dec 25, 2018 7:54 pm

(Leg Sweep -roll 89- Crit Fail!)
(Explosive -Charlotte roll 81- -Tobias roll 89- Fail and Crit Fail!)

Tobias tried to sweep her legs out from under her, but she hopped over his legs.

Then the knives embedded in Charlotte detonated. The force of the explosion cause Tobias to lose his balance and fall.

(Cuddle Cure -roll 33- Fail!)

Unfortunately, Charlotte was too busy coughing and trying to wave away the smoke to capitalize on the opening.

Tobias: 28 Willpower + Downed
Charlotte: 22 Stamina
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Tobias Pride vs Charlotte the Usurper   Tobias Pride vs Charlotte the Usurper EmptyTue Dec 25, 2018 8:07 pm

(Jesus why XD, i started good but now i'll fail everything?)

"Well, i admit, i have to train that move and remake those explosives,but now" he said while trying to get up from the floor

(Get up)

PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Tobias Pride vs Charlotte the Usurper   Tobias Pride vs Charlotte the Usurper EmptyTue Dec 25, 2018 8:13 pm

(Get up -roll 95- Crit Fail!)

Tobias tried to get up but he smacked his head against the throne and was paralyzed by the sudden pain.

(Cuddle Cure -Roll 53- Fail!)

Charlotte, for her part, just focused on getting the knives out of her in case they might explode again.

Tobias: 28 Willpower + Downed + Stunned
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Tobias Pride vs Charlotte the Usurper   Tobias Pride vs Charlotte the Usurper EmptyTue Dec 25, 2018 8:26 pm

"Geez, what a lucky day i have now!" he said while trying to recover from the that accident , he just stroke his head.

PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Tobias Pride vs Charlotte the Usurper   Tobias Pride vs Charlotte the Usurper EmptyTue Dec 25, 2018 8:34 pm

(Cuddle Cure -roll 4- Crit Success!)

"Oh!" Charlotte said in surprise when she finally noticed Tobias condition. "Did you hurt yourself with those dangerous toys? Let me kiss it better."

The midara pushed him down and draped herself on top of him. Lips full of healing magic, she began kissing his face.

Tobias: 26 Willpower + Adorabound
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Tobias Pride vs Charlotte the Usurper   Tobias Pride vs Charlotte the Usurper EmptyTue Dec 25, 2018 8:36 pm

he felt her kisses relaxing him and just let her continue what she is doing, no he need to finish this , he quickly react and try to scape from her bind until it was late.

Struggle

PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Tobias Pride vs Charlotte the Usurper   Tobias Pride vs Charlotte the Usurper EmptyTue Dec 25, 2018 8:38 pm

(Come to senses -Roll 69- Fail!)

Tobias laid there, letting the midara pepper him with her healing kisses, unable to muster the will to try removing her.

Tobias: 24 Willpower + Adorabound
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Tobias Pride vs Charlotte the Usurper   Tobias Pride vs Charlotte the Usurper EmptyTue Dec 25, 2018 8:56 pm

"how cute" he said while letting her continue kissing him feel her soft lips against his skin, he try again to recover his thoughts.

(come to senses)

PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Tobias Pride vs Charlotte the Usurper   Tobias Pride vs Charlotte the Usurper EmptyTue Dec 25, 2018 9:01 pm

(Come to senses -roll 4- Crit Success!)

The oprhan managed to center himself and with a burst of willpower, forced the midara off of him.

(Lip Bomb -roll 93- Crit Fail!)

"Aw, but I still have so much love to give you~" She teased.

Charlotte tried to grab him as her lips began to fill with magic, but attack detonated too soon. The Usurper blasted her self to the ground, flat on her back.

Tobias: 24 Willpower
Charlotte: 21 Stamina + Downed
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Tobias Pride vs Charlotte the Usurper   Tobias Pride vs Charlotte the Usurper EmptyTue Dec 25, 2018 9:09 pm

"not this time lady" he said taking the advantage trying this time with to Leg sweep at the same time triying to kick the midara on the ground "Well lady, let's sweep the garbage from the flour" he said joking while making the motion

Double leg sweep

PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Tobias Pride vs Charlotte the Usurper   Tobias Pride vs Charlotte the Usurper EmptyTue Dec 25, 2018 9:25 pm

(Double Leg Sweep -roll 16, 60 Both Succeed!)(Since she's already down I guess both hits deal 1 damage, then?)

Charlotte grunted in pain as Tobias foot hit her gut."I'm starting to think you aren't very nice."

(Recovery -roll 43- Fail!)

The midara tried to get up, but a second kick from her attacker knocked the wind out of her.

Charlotte: 19 Stamina + Downed
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Tobias Pride vs Charlotte the Usurper   Tobias Pride vs Charlotte the Usurper EmptyTue Dec 25, 2018 9:53 pm

(yeah when the opponent is down is just a simple kick or double kick )

"you make my half midara feel really disgusted you know?" he said while throwing another 4 knives at her as he start to hear his half
"Hey, Beat her quickly so i can take a fast walk"
"Calm down a little Brother".
( knives or bomb?)

PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Tobias Pride vs Charlotte the Usurper   Tobias Pride vs Charlotte the Usurper EmptyTue Dec 25, 2018 9:59 pm

(Knives or Bombs -roll 25, 42, 67, 13- 1 Success, 2 Fail and 1 Crit Fail!)

Only one knife in the volley managed to hit her; two others landed on the floor near her, and the last went sailing across the room.

(Recovery -roll 29- Fail!)

"Oh?" Charlotte asked curiously from her position on the floor. "I do believe this is our first time meeting. What could I have done to make you feel 'disgusted'?"

Charlotte: 17 Stamina + Downed
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Tobias Pride vs Charlotte the Usurper   Tobias Pride vs Charlotte the Usurper EmptyTue Dec 25, 2018 10:13 pm

( i hope, you don't have problem if i test 1 or two moves from his pool, if not i can correct my turn)

Suddenly his voice and eyes changed and a rose appear on his mouth magicaly, "is because he have a half midara, Me, i don't like midaras like you making a entire empire fall just for dominance" Rey said while taking the rose from his mouth while he voice tone was smooth elegant a almost seductive while Trowing roses against the lady,"but every lady need flowers for her".

Roses for the ladys

PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Tobias Pride vs Charlotte the Usurper   Tobias Pride vs Charlotte the Usurper EmptyTue Dec 25, 2018 10:21 pm

(Roses for the Ladies -roll 43- Fail!)
(Bomb -roll 23, 32, 56- 1 Fail, 2 Success!)

Charlotte let out a pained shriek as the knives surrounding her exploded. The blast, blew away the roses before they could reach their target.

"Oh no. You've got me all wrong!" The Usurper replied. "I haven't done anything the people didn't want me to do. In fact..."

(Royal Gift -roll 57- Fail!)

"...is there anything you want me to do?" She asked with a charming look. The effect was ruined by the all smoke obscuring her face.

Charlotte: 13 Stamina + Downed
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Tobias Pride vs Charlotte the Usurper   Tobias Pride vs Charlotte the Usurper EmptyTue Dec 25, 2018 10:41 pm

Rey let out a chuckle as his roses misses their target, "for now just don't get up"he said laying next to her and placing his and starting to groppe her breasts "Well, look how soft the ayre, aren't they little lady?" he said while continue gropping

Size does not matter

PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Tobias Pride vs Charlotte the Usurper   Tobias Pride vs Charlotte the Usurper EmptyTue Dec 25, 2018 10:46 pm

(Size Does Not Matter -roll 61- Fail!)

"Oh my." Charlotte said as she rolled out of his grip. "For someone saying they don't like me, you sure are forward.

(Recovery -roll 10- Crit Success!)

In a surprising show of grace, Charlotte leapt to her feet. "Now. Let's try this again."

(Lip Bomber -roll 49-)

The Usurper tried to pull Tobias into a kiss, but he leaned out of the way.

Charlotte: 13 Stamina
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Tobias Pride vs Charlotte the Usurper   Tobias Pride vs Charlotte the Usurper EmptyTue Dec 25, 2018 11:03 pm

"Well. i'm just taking notes about your breasts size, "he said walking toward her and trying to pull her into a embrace trying to place the rose in her mouth carefully.

Romantic hug
(Rey will change with Tobias in the next turn)

PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Tobias Pride vs Charlotte the Usurper   Tobias Pride vs Charlotte the Usurper EmptyTue Dec 25, 2018 11:13 pm

(Romantic Hug -roll 25- Fail!)

Tobias tried to grab her, but Charlotte just twirled out of the way. "And what kind of man cops a feel on the first date." She chided.

(Kiss-Illusioned -roll 80- Success! -Charm roll 45- Fail!)

"You should look, but don't touch. So, look at these!" She declared before blowing a kiss at him. A flurry of lips flew from her mouth and circled the man; there puckering and smacking making it hard for him to focus.

Tobias: 23 Willpower + Distracted
Charlotte: 13 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tobias Pride vs Charlotte the Usurper   Tobias Pride vs Charlotte the Usurper Empty

Back to top Go down

Tobias Pride vs Charlotte the Usurper
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next