Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Tix Vs Ahri

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
anon64

anon64

Tix Vs Ahri Empty
PostSubject: Tix Vs Ahri   Tix Vs Ahri EmptyThu Dec 27, 2018 5:38 am

Weapon: Muramasa (Red katana) / Kurou no Tatsu (Black katana) / Totsuka (Nodachi)

Special States

• Berserk: Gains +3 damage dealt, the downside, makes those affected by berserk status easier to hit (Disadvantage becomes normal. Normal becomes advantage. Advantage becomes auto hit)

• Marked: When Tix targets enemies with the Marked effect, she gains advantage on her next attack against them. Only works with Kurou no Tatsu moves.

• Shadow Flame: All enemies with the Shadow Flame effect receives +1 of damage from Tix’s darkness attacks.

• Burn: Deals 1 point of damage every turn, the enemy on fire can try to put it off every turn without consuming his action.

Moves (Stamina)

• Madness Enhancement: The power granted to her by Eris, avatar of Chaos, she can use it on herself to go berserk, increasing the damage she deals at the cost of receiving more damage herself, she can also use on other people for the same effect, this state, used on herself, allows Tix to use special moves. Toggle power when targeting herself (No roll needed) and 1 turn cooldown to activate/deactivate, normal roll when targeting someone else, 3 turn cooldown.

• Quick Draw: Tix’s can change between her katanas, when she’s going to do it, she will sheathe her actual blade, taunting her opponent to strike, as soon as her opponent tries to attack her, she will make a quick draw, countering and changing her combat style based on the katana she uses to counterattack, this move deals 2 points of damage and can be followed up by one of these moves: when she uses Muramasa to strike, Tix will stick it on the ground and charge her opponent, the blade will cut the ground until she will make an ascending cut, with the blade cover in flames, dealing 3 points of damage and has a chance of setting the enemy on fire; when she uses Kurou no Tatsu, she will sheathe it again, charging it with dark energy and releasing an energy slash, dealing 2 points of damage, has the chance to increase the damage of her next attack by 1.

Muramasa Moves

• Obsidian Ashes: Tix raises Muramasa, the blade starts to be covered in flames, once it’s fully covered, Tix slashes forward, releasing a powerful fire blast towards her target. Deals 5 points of damage and inflicts burning status. 4 turn cooldown.

• Dragon’s Claw: Tix thrust forward with Muramasa stunning her target and then strikes him/her with a powerful combo that starts to build flames around her blade; with her final blow she releases a power fire attack. Deals 1 point of damage per hit, up to 4 hits and 3 points with the final one (She must succeed in all the combo attacks to perform the last one). 4 turn cooldown.

• Pouncing Dragon: Tix creates a swirling tornado with the energy in the blade and slices in a upward slash and finishes with a powerful downward slash leaving a trail of fire on the ground around her that will damage anyone who steps on it (Deals 2 points of damage each time an enemy tries to attack her if they roll < 50). Deals 6 points of damage. Only usable in berserk status but it’s not affected by the damage boost. 6 turn cooldown.

Kurou no Tatsu Moves

• From the Shadows: Thanks to her control over darkness, Tix is able to hide in the shadows, the next attack from the opponent will be with disadvantage, if he fails, Tix gains advantage on her next attack. 2 turns cooldown.

• Clutches of Despair: Tix summons several dark blades, with a gesture of her hand the blades starts to fly towards her target until one of them misses. Deals 1 point of damage per successful hit, it applies Shadow Flame as many turns as successful hits. 3 turns cooldown.

• Shattering Darkness: Tix leaps backwards and unleash a high damaging explosion to her opponents in front of her and having a 50% chance of stunning them. Deals 2 points of damage. 3 turn cooldown.

• Spirit Hunt: Tix charges forward a short after the charge she slashes out around her dealing 2 points of damage to enemies around her and applies the ‘Marked’ status. 2 turn cooldown.

• Lunacy of Umbra: Tix sticks Umbra on the ground and dark energies start to gather around her, after a few seconds she pulls Umbra out of the ground and all the energy gathered around her reacts, creating a dark explosion around her. Deals 2 points of damage to all enemies around Tix and deals a random effect from: bind, downed, stunned or poisoned. Only usable in berserk status but it’s not affected by the damage boost. 4 turn cooldown.

Totsuka Moves

• Black Dragon’s Soaring Thunder Blade: Tix attacks the opponent with two crossing-slashes as black and red lightning courses around her sword Totsuka. She points his sword toward the sky and her sword emits a large pillar of black energy. Then she delivers the final blow by crashing her sword down on the opponent. Deals 7 points of damage, chance to down the opponent, can only be used once per battle.

• Incinerated Heaven's Law - Dragon of Extermination: Tix's most powerful attack, it can be used only once per battle and only when Tix is under the effect of Madness Enhancement, Tix sheathes her weapon and starts to build a dark fire around her, gathering energy in the palm of her hand, once she releases it, this energy transforms into three dragons made of dark flames that bites her target, binding them, then Tix dashes forwards and goes for one last powerful blow with her Totsuka, making the dragons explode dealing a big amount of damage to her target. 12 points of damage.

Moves (Willpower)

• Dark Domination: Tix pulls her target into a kiss as her eyes glow, sending shivers through her victim's body, pushing them to the ground, several hands holds her target tightly, she breaks the kiss and bites her target's lip as she look down on them with sadistic eyes. Deals 3 of wp damage, heals Tix by 2 and binds the target.

• Crushing Suffocation: Tix pulls her target into deep liplock, holding them tight in place until they desperately struggle for air, then she breaks the kiss leaving them dazed at their knees, 2 wp damage, the target is dazed for 3 turns

• Know your place. Tix will walk to a grounded enemy and step on his face, then she will order them to lick it, followed by a flash of her eyes, making her target compelled to obey. 2 wp and charms the target.

• Pleasure and Pain: Tix will give a brief, soft kiss to her target followed by a bite, from there, she will keep alternating until she had enough. 1 wp damage per successful roll, a failure stops the attack.

• Lashing away your will: Tix creates a whip made of dark energy and starts lashing at her target, the target is surprised by the fact that instead of pain, after each lash he/she feels shivers of pleasure, after a couple of lashes, Tix will laso her target binding them before pulling them towards her. 1 wp damage per lash (Up to 4), binds the target and makes the next Dark Domination an auto success.

• Snaring Shadows: Tix taunts her opponent, making him/her try to tackle her just to find that she isn’t the real Tix but a mere shadow, then the remains of the shadow traps him/her and the real Tix comes out, if the target is female, Tix will squeeze her breasts and then give them a bit, if the target is male, she will squeeze his dick and then give him a knee to his crotch. 3 wp damage to females, 5 wp damage to males.

• Regal Seat: Tix taunts her opponent, making him/her try to tackle her, but Tix will avoid the attack and will make her target trip, forcing him/her to his/her knees, then she will sit on their back, spanking him/her with her whip. 2 wp damage per turn, binds the target.

• Cruel Denial: This move can only be used after Dark Domination, the constant strokes of the hands makes their target get horny, then Tix starts to stroke their crotch with her feet to the point of her target almost reaching climax for then just stepping away, leaving them in denial. 4 wp damage

-------------------------------------------------------

Tix had been wondering the mountains of Ionia for what felt like days, encountering no other wanderers on her journey until she came across what looked like a small, traditional shrine in a small clearing. Seeking shelter for the night, and presuming the shrine abandoned she had entered. For an hour or so, Tix had been able to get some rest alone in the surprisingly well mending interior. But then the sound of footsteps brought her rest to an abrupt end.

Standing in the entrance to the shrine, regarding Tix with amusement stood a gorgeous woman clad in a red robe. Contrasting to the beauties dark hair, nine white fox tails fanned out behind her, swaying gently.

"My my..." The woman purred softly, "it isn't every day that I receive visitors, let alone one so beautiful..." She trails off, looking Tix up and down almost predatorily, "what brings you here traveller?"
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

Tix Vs Ahri Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tix Vs Ahri   Tix Vs Ahri EmptyThu Dec 27, 2018 5:48 am

Tix let out a sigh "Got teleported by accident to this place a couple days ago... This is why I hate teleportation stones..." She mumbled the last part.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

Tix Vs Ahri Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tix Vs Ahri   Tix Vs Ahri EmptyThu Dec 27, 2018 5:52 am

"Oh my...you poor thing!" The woman exclaimed, "you must've been out there alone for so long! My abode is quite isolated as you can probably tell." The woman began to approach Tix, "you must've been so lonely..." She trails off
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

Tix Vs Ahri Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tix Vs Ahri   Tix Vs Ahri EmptyThu Dec 27, 2018 5:57 am

Tix gazed upon the woman being wary of her movements "I'm used to being alone, so that's not really a problem."

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

Tix Vs Ahri Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tix Vs Ahri   Tix Vs Ahri EmptyThu Dec 27, 2018 6:01 am

The woman stopped momentarily, perhaps noticing Tix' apprehension
"I see... So will you be staying?" She asks, "if nothing else I'd be thankful for some company"
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

Tix Vs Ahri Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tix Vs Ahri   Tix Vs Ahri EmptyThu Dec 27, 2018 6:28 am

"I guess I can stay for a while, at least until this damn stone recharges..." Tix replied, looking at the woman.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

Tix Vs Ahri Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tix Vs Ahri   Tix Vs Ahri EmptyThu Dec 27, 2018 6:30 am

The woman moved to sit down next to Tix, she lent confidently in and whispered into her ear
"So then, while your here, how about we get to know eachother a little better?" She purrs, her tails beginning to snake around Tix
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

Tix Vs Ahri Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tix Vs Ahri   Tix Vs Ahri EmptyThu Dec 27, 2018 6:34 am

Tix noticed the tails sneaking around her and her lips curled into a smirk "Oh? And what do you suggest, hmm?"
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

Tix Vs Ahri Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tix Vs Ahri   Tix Vs Ahri EmptyThu Dec 27, 2018 6:36 am

Ahri didn't seem to notice that Tix had caught on, "well they say physical contact is a great way to build trust..." She whispers before slowly moving to kiss Tix's cheek

(Tix can choose to react here, stopping the initial attack)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

Tix Vs Ahri Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tix Vs Ahri   Tix Vs Ahri EmptyThu Dec 27, 2018 6:43 am

Tix grinned as she heard the woman's words, she noticed the woman's intentions "Physical contact you say~?" She licked her lips "Sure, but you should tell me your name first and also a little warning..." She gazed at the woman's eyes "I'm a bit of a sadist~"

(Dark Domination)
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

Tix Vs Ahri Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tix Vs Ahri   Tix Vs Ahri EmptyThu Dec 27, 2018 6:47 am

Tix' eyes glowed with a hypnotic magic that Ahri just about managed to look away from in time, "hate to disappoint you honey but you'll have to settle for being the submissive with me, oh and it's Ahri, by the way" Ahri purrs before lustfully groping Tix, forcing a moan from the usually dominant girl. "And you are?" Ahri asks with a devilish grin

(Dark domination:21, vastayan lust:40)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

Tix Vs Ahri Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tix Vs Ahri   Tix Vs Ahri EmptyThu Dec 27, 2018 6:52 am

"Name's Tix, and don't get so cocky about it, once you taste my methods, you'll love being under me~" As Ahri gropped her, Tix tried to pull the fox girl into a crushing hug and into a liplock.

(Crushing Suffocation)
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

Tix Vs Ahri Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tix Vs Ahri   Tix Vs Ahri EmptySat Dec 29, 2018 4:19 am

Tix managed to catch the vastayan completely off guard, she definitely wasn't used to her pray trying to domme her. Tix easily pulled Ahri into a tight hug and forced her lips against the foxgirls, kissing her aggressively. By the time she released her, Ahri was left flustered and gasping for air

(Crushing suffocation:76)
Tix:28
Ahri:28(dazed 3 turns)

(How does dazing work, just as a stun?)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

Tix Vs Ahri Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tix Vs Ahri   Tix Vs Ahri EmptySat Dec 29, 2018 5:26 am

(Dazed characters have disadvantage im their attack rolls)
Tix grinned as she broke the kiss "Oh? What's wrong? Did I just left you... Breathless~?" She teased as she walked away from Ahri and created a whip "Just you wait, soon? You'll be my cute pet, my foxy slut~" She claimed before lashing at Ahri.

(Lashing away your will)

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

Tix Vs Ahri Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tix Vs Ahri   Tix Vs Ahri EmptySat Dec 29, 2018 9:44 am

(Ahh ok)

With Ahri still catching her breath, Tix lashed out at the fox with her whip, the Vastayan managed to just about dodge the first couple of swings but Tix was relentless, the third swing connected, causing Ahri to let out a surprised moan of pleasure and startling her enough that the fourth lash connected, as she moaned again, the whip coiled around Ahri and Tix pulled the now bound Vastayan towards her. The girl struggled feebly in the bind but could only blush deeply as she realized it was fruitless

Tix:28
Ahri:26 (dazed 2 turns, bound)

(35,5,24,68)
(Struggle: 41)

Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

Tix Vs Ahri Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tix Vs Ahri   Tix Vs Ahri EmptySat Dec 29, 2018 10:17 am

Tix grinned, their bodies thightly rubbing against other, a few moans on her ear, one hand running wildy across the Vastayan's gorgeous body ending up between her legs under her clothes...

"Getting horny, dear~?" Tix purred, looking deeply into Ahri's eyes before pulling her into a kiss for a wet and wild make out session. As Tix pushed Ahri to the ground, she broke the kiss and gave the fox's soft lips a little bit "Delicious, I'm going to enjoy making you mine~" when Ahri was able to react, she found herself trapped by shadow hands, caressing, gropping and fingering her up.

(Dark Domination)

Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

Tix Vs Ahri Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tix Vs Ahri   Tix Vs Ahri EmptyTue Jan 01, 2019 10:53 am

(struggle:64,28)
Ahri mewled under Tix' affections for a moment before managing to pull herself out from under the sadist and get back to her feet
"Oh honey we are going to have so much fun together..." She purred, regaining her composure in an instant

Tix:30
Ahri:23
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

Tix Vs Ahri Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tix Vs Ahri   Tix Vs Ahri EmptyTue Jan 01, 2019 11:01 am

"Oh, I'm sure we will... Once I have you on your knees, moaning my name~" She purred, making provocative poses, taunting Ahri to go after her "C'mon, come here, I can't wait to have a little foxy slut as pet~"

(Regal Seat)
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

Tix Vs Ahri Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tix Vs Ahri   Tix Vs Ahri EmptyTue Jan 01, 2019 11:08 am

Ahri smiled at Tix as she taunted her, "I'm sorry dear but I think I'll stay right where I am for now... You on the other hand though..." She trailed off and blew Tix a kiss. A pink pearlescant heart striking her in the chest. Once Tix recovered from the surprise, she found herself staring at Ahri, the fox suddenly seemed more beautiful than she had prior. Without even realising it, Tix approached her in a daze and Ahri drew her into a tight embrace and began peppering her face with soft little kisses
"We'll have you nice and obedient soon honey don't worry" the vastayan purred

Tix:28(bound+charmed)
Ahri:23

(Regal seat: 25)
(Charm shot:50)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

Tix Vs Ahri Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tix Vs Ahri   Tix Vs Ahri EmptyTue Jan 01, 2019 11:17 am

Tix moaned as Ahri kissed her, feeling the vastayan's sexy body against her own "We'll see about that~" She started to return the kisses to Ahri but adding small bites after each kiss, exchanging pleasure and pain at the same rate.

(Pleasure and Pain)
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

Tix Vs Ahri Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tix Vs Ahri   Tix Vs Ahri EmptyTue Jan 01, 2019 11:20 am

Ahri whimpered slightly as Tix began to nibble on her lips between kisses, but then the tides turned as she coaxed her partners mouth open and began to French her deeply! As Tix moaned into the kiss she felt one of Ahris Tails begin to rub her groin through her panties!

Tix:25(bound+charmed)
Ahri:22

(pleasure and pain:56,73)
(Foxy kiss:32)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

Tix Vs Ahri Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tix Vs Ahri   Tix Vs Ahri EmptyTue Jan 01, 2019 11:41 am

Tix started to shiver as Ahri's tail started to rub against her groin, but she wasn't going to let her win, she was going to dominate this girl, make it her pet and take her back home to play even more, Tix's lips curled into a grin as she tried to push Ahri down to the ground.

(Dark Domination)
(Btw, just realized, when you did charm shot, Ahri was still dazed.)
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

Tix Vs Ahri Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tix Vs Ahri   Tix Vs Ahri EmptyWed Jan 09, 2019 9:34 am

(completely my bad, want me to reroll and edit the turn?, If not I can refund some of Tix' willpower to make up for it?)

Tix tried to force Ahri to the floor and assert dominance once more over the foxgirl, but as she did, Ahri kissed harder and more passionately, overwhelming Tix momentarily, leaving her unable to do anything but kiss back submissively as Ahris remaining tails coiled around her!

(dark domination:25)
(Foxy kiss 48)

Tix:23+bound
Ahri:22
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

Tix Vs Ahri Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tix Vs Ahri   Tix Vs Ahri EmptyWed Jan 09, 2019 9:45 am

(Roll the next attack of Ahri with disadvantage that way you don't have to edit anything and it will be less of a mess.)

Tix was feeling overwhelmed by Ahri as she was being slowly trapped by her tails, this woman sure knew her tricks "Have to admit, you are not half bad, but I'm not ging to give in to you that easily~" She enjoyed the foxgirl's lips for a bit before struggling to get free of her soft and fluffy trap.

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

Tix Vs Ahri Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tix Vs Ahri   Tix Vs Ahri EmptyWed Jan 09, 2019 9:53 am

(works for me, sorry about that)

With a surprising display of strength, Tix ripped herself few of Ahris binding and stepped backwards, ready to meet Ahris next move. The Vastayan moved to get a good feel of Tix' chest once again but the sadist anticipated it, ducking away and slapping Ahri hard across the face. As the fox turned back to face her, Tix noticed the slap had left her blushing as well as hurt, and kissed her opponent on the cheek quickly, flustering Ahri further!

(Struggle:30)
(Vastayan lust:10,89-crit fail!)

Tix:23
Ahri:22+stunned (next attack from tix Autohits)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tix Vs Ahri Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tix Vs Ahri   Tix Vs Ahri Empty

Back to top Go down

Tix Vs Ahri
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next