Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Third Target: Spike

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

Third Target: Spike Empty
PostSubject: Third Target: Spike   Third Target: Spike EmptyMon Dec 31, 2018 7:23 pm

///Spike

Stun Club: One of Spike's most trusted gadgets, this is his go-to weapon for smacking down baddies. This is his normal attack. 3 Damage.

Monkey Net:Another one of Spike's most trusted gadgets, Spike uses this in a bit of a different way than in the past. If he manages to capture an enemy with this, he will slam them into the ground as hard as he can in the next turn unless they can break free. 5 damage.

Sky Flier: A gadget originally used to help the user get to high-up places, Spike's adopted a new use for this gadget, specifically for combat. At first, Spike will spin the weapon as quickly as possible, starting it up and getting some air. If he isn't interrupted or stopped, he'll finish it with a devastating ground pound, right atop his enemy's head/butt/liver/other unforunate body part. 4 Damage.

Dash Hoop:Using this Hula Hoop from hell, Spike charges forward, slamming all of his weight(As well as whatever the Dash Hoop can constitute as) into the opponent. 2 Damage

Magic Punch: One of Spike's stronger attacks, this extendable boxing glove launches forward with enough strength to break metal boxes! Though it is woefully inaccurate, and has a tendency to get stuck occasionally. 6 damage

Slingshot: Do we really need to say anymore? It's a slingshot. Spike DOES have explosive and homing bullets. But for the most part, he tends to only use the normal slingshot ammo. 2 Damage

Stun Club Overclock: With a bit of tinkering, Spike has managed to give the Stun Club a chance to boost it's power exponentially, changing it's appearance to one akin to a giant blue energy sword. This is Spike's most powerful attack, but it comes at two costs. The first is that he can only use it once every few days(Or once every RP, I suppose). The second is that, whether he hits or misses, the Overclock is only good for one attack, and then the Stun Club is rendered unusable for 5 turns while it recharges. 8 Damage

Roller Blades: A simple gadget, but effective. After a battle with a certain Midara who found his Dash Hoop...humorous(Big talk coming from someone who fights with a teddy bear.), Spike opted for these powerful roller blades, allowing him to dash forward and throw his weight into the enemy like an oncoming train. He will also occasionally throw out kicks and...breakdance moves for some reason. 3 damage.

Plasma Cannon: Another new gadget, this weapon shoots out blasts of plasma. For when fighting the forces of evil is really serious business. Also has a Net Gun function, which fires out a little net to try and bind the enemy. 4 damage.

////Aniketsu

Kitty Kiss - She rushes up to the opponent and plants her lips against theirs and kisses them for a minute before separating. 2 Willpower damage.

Kitty Tongue - Anika purrs and says, "Hope you love tongue, baby." She approached and frenched the target, and when she's done, she licks the nape of their neck. 3 willpower damage.

Curious Cat - She looks at her target and grabs at his/her bulge/breasts and gripes them for a good minute. 3 willpower damage and causes bound status

Purr-fect: Anika gets behind her opponent and leans into him, pushing her breasts against his back, all the while purring into his ear. 4 Willpower Damage.

Dance Prep - Depending on the environment, she takes a moment to plan out her next move. After examining everything, she looks at her target and says, "Get ready for the show, baby." Setup for Nimble Kitty. Only needs to be used once. After that, Nimble Kitty can be used without prep. AutoHit

Nimble Kitty - Anika starts a sexy dance for the target, showing off her every curve while making kissing noises at her opponent. The dance varies depending on the environment. If there is nothing she can implement in her dance, she'll simply do a strip dance. 6 willpower damage.

Play Rough (Willpower) - Anika tackles her opponent to the ground and begins to grind against their private areas gleefully. 5 Willpower damage.

Cute Charm - She pretends to be intimidated by the enemy after receiving damage. "Please don't hurt me anymore, sir/ma'am," she says, attempting to get to her enemy. Charms the enemy. Usable every seven turns.

Velvet Line-Up - Anika moves in and starts to glide her Kamui against several different parts of her opponent's, demonstrating just how good it would feel to wear it, finishing with teasing their privates. Deals Five Willpower Damage.

Re-Thread - Anika's Kamui reacts to her wishes and starts to tighten against her body in order to thicken, making her curves more pronounced and sinking into her slit all while the opponent watches, dealing one Willpower damage. Anika takes half damage for three turns.

Thread of Fate - "Come on, you know you want to wear them!" She pulls the opponent in for a kiss as threads from her outfit make their way into the target's body and binds it down. Inflicts Mental Binding.

//Passive: Feral Feline - Activates if she takes too much damage. Her behavior becomes more aggressive and sexually charged, upping her pleasure attacks power by one point each.

Passive: Kamui - With Anika's mind being bound completely to Nui's wishes, all drawbacks to wearing the Kamui are gone. However she still gets one extra point to all Willpower attacks.
Conversely it serves as a weakness, especially against Midara. If her opponent manages to strip her of her Kamui, she'll madly scramble to redress herself in it, ignoring all chances of counterattack.

/////////

Anika and Xana had time for just one more target before taking their results to Nui, and that was to retrieve and old toy of hers. The ever-spunky Spike!
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Third Target: Spike   Third Target: Spike EmptyMon Dec 31, 2018 7:33 pm

Speak of the devil, Spike was busy chasing down a few rambunctious monkeys. Skidding around a corner, the boy let out an annoyed shout before leaping into the air, coming down with his net. With a screech, the monkey was trapped, disappearing in a flash.

Standing up straight, Spike frowned ever so slightly. "I just want one day to myself..."
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Third Target: Spike   Third Target: Spike EmptyMon Dec 31, 2018 7:51 pm

Xana saw Spike on the distance before pointing at him "So how comes he's our third target? Anyway, try not to put a kamui on him just yet, I have a plan you'll love, Ani~"

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Third Target: Spike   Third Target: Spike EmptyMon Dec 31, 2018 7:54 pm

"Nui doesn't like her things being stolen, so this is more of a special job," Anika explained. "She'll be so happy!!" Her ears perked at the sound of a special plan. "Oooo, that sounds fun~"
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Third Target: Spike   Third Target: Spike EmptyMon Dec 31, 2018 8:05 pm

Twirling his net around, Spike placed it to his side, the net gaining a blue glow before breaking down into a blue light, flowing into a small disc on his side. "Alright...I think that's all of them, at the very least...Maybe I can go home, take a nap. Anything's better than constantly running around."

A loud grumbling interrupted his musings, causing him to wince. "Maybe food's a good idea..."
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Third Target: Spike   Third Target: Spike EmptyMon Dec 31, 2018 8:22 pm

Those words made Xana think 'Her things' she didn't liked that "By the way Ani... I'm feeling a bit dizzy, I think I used a bit too much magic on that cultist leader, mind handling him alone?"

Maybe it was time, she had been feeling guilty all this time, her entire plan was crumbling as was her determination and now she had to go after Spike? This was too much for her...

Since when I'm so weak...
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Third Target: Spike   Third Target: Spike EmptyMon Dec 31, 2018 8:51 pm

"Oh sure! I've got this, you take a break Xana. I know you've been working hard," Ani replied. "Don't worry, when I'm done, we can relax and have some fun."

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Third Target: Spike   Third Target: Spike EmptyTue Jan 01, 2019 4:49 am

"I can't wait and I assure you, you'll love what I have in mind~" Xana replied I'm running out of magic... This will be tough...

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Third Target: Spike   Third Target: Spike EmptyTue Jan 01, 2019 5:45 am

Spike was already turning and starting to walk off. He hadn't noticed them, too preoccupied with his own musings. Maybe if he cut through the alleyway...
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Third Target: Spike   Third Target: Spike EmptyTue Jan 01, 2019 11:10 am

"You just go and get some rest, hon, he might attack you if he sees you here," Anika advised. "Go on, go get some beauty sleep."

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Third Target: Spike   Third Target: Spike EmptyTue Jan 01, 2019 11:13 am

Xana took a seat on a nearby bench "I'll just wait for you here, babe, remember don't put a kamui on him once you defeated him, I assure, you'll love what I have in mind~"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Third Target: Spike   Third Target: Spike EmptyTue Jan 01, 2019 11:21 am

"Aw, but that's my favorite part of the job," she whined, before smiling and giving Xana a hug. "But okay, for you."
After that, she pounced towards Spike and rushed him from behind, her foot and hand falls light on the ground to avoid early detection. As the boy wondered about how long he'd have to continue to hunt monkeys or how long his break would even last, Anika gave one snake-like ambush and wrapped her arms around him, one hand gripping his groin and lovingly massaging it and the other reach down his shirt to carress his bare skin. "Hello, Spike, good to see you again~"

-Curious Cat- 38

Spike: 26 + Bound
Anika: 30

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Third Target: Spike   Third Target: Spike EmptyTue Jan 01, 2019 1:30 pm

Continuing to walk, Spike was stopped by a strange sensation. A shudder ran through his body, before he heard her voice. "W-What? Anika? What are you doing? I thought you didn't want to see me after last ti-" A gasp escaped him. "W-Wait..Where are you touching?!"

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Third Target: Spike   Third Target: Spike EmptyTue Jan 01, 2019 1:48 pm

"Just let it happen," she whispered, getting friskier just before Spike managed to free an arm and nail her in the nose with his elbow, forcing her to back off and focus on nursing her poor schnozzola. "Owww..."

Struggle 100

Spike: 26
Anika: 30 + Stunned

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Third Target: Spike   Third Target: Spike EmptyTue Jan 01, 2019 1:51 pm

Twirling about, Spike froze as he took in her outfit. An outfit he was....well familiar with. "A...A Kamui?! Anika...you...!"

Alright..That tore it. He had it with these monkey frying Life Fibers in his Monday-to-Friday city! Drawing his net, he swung it towards the Kamui-clad catgirl. "It's my turn to free you!"

(Monkey Net)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Third Target: Spike   Third Target: Spike EmptyTue Jan 01, 2019 2:06 pm

Xana stood up, walking to the alley, as she saw the fight, she started to feel even more guilty.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Third Target: Spike   Third Target: Spike EmptyTue Jan 01, 2019 2:59 pm

Spike swung his monkey net at her and swept her up without fail as she bounced back from the stinging nose and the watery eyes. However the Kamui didn't just make her more sexually proficient, but physically stronger, and with a quick burst of power, Anika kicked her way out of the net, conking Spike on the head in the process. "As usual, so unnecessarily rebellious."

Struggle 92 Crit

Spike: 26 + Stunned

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Third Target: Spike   Third Target: Spike EmptyTue Jan 01, 2019 3:01 pm

"Ghk...!" Spike stumbled backwards, rubbing his head as he held the net up, as if trying to ward her off just by pointing it at her. "I'm not..letting Nui back into my head! And you sure as shit won't bring me back there without a fight!"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Third Target: Spike   Third Target: Spike EmptyTue Jan 01, 2019 3:06 pm

Anika pounced under the net with ease and tackled Spike to the ground before grinding against him, her body leaning in close enough for her chest to be few tantalizing inches away from him. "Come on, Spike, you know you had fun, so why don't you give it another fling?"

Spike: 20

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Third Target: Spike   Third Target: Spike EmptyTue Jan 01, 2019 3:08 pm

In hindsight, perhaps using his net as an attempt to keep her away was not the best idea..Though that thought quickly dissipated as she ground against him. Shaking his head, he reached to his side, grabbing his Stun Club and swinging it at her. "Not...a chance!"
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Third Target: Spike   Third Target: Spike EmptyTue Jan 01, 2019 3:25 pm

Xana pulled her communicator "Take position, your objective here is take the boy to a safe place once I confront her..." She whispered, then she looked back a the fight, was this really the way? Was it really okay to leave Spike to suffer like that?
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Third Target: Spike   Third Target: Spike EmptyTue Jan 01, 2019 3:36 pm

As Spike was being pushed around, he snuck his stun club out and went to knock her away with it while she was whispering into his ear of all the things she and Nui were going to do to him once he gives in. However just seconds before he lands the negating blow, his arms stopped and the stun club paused an inch from her stomach as threads from her outfit had wormed their way into his body and coiled around his brain, stopping all reasonable thought. "Now don't you just feel so nice already~?" She purred gently as she pulled the mentally stunned boy in for a pleasant kiss.

Stun Club - 49
Thread of Fate - 18

Spike: 18+Mental Binding
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Third Target: Spike   Third Target: Spike EmptyTue Jan 01, 2019 3:50 pm

Spike felt his arm go slack. Yeah...Why...why was he attacking her? She was just trying to help him feel good.Her and Nui. As she kissed him, he began to return it rather eagerly. "It's..amazing...."
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Third Target: Spike   Third Target: Spike EmptyTue Jan 01, 2019 6:04 pm

She wanted to help him, jump in and save him... But she couldn't do it... Not yet, she couldn't give the signal just yet... Anika had her guard up since she was going after Spike, maybe she could distract her "Way to go babe! I'm sure our dear Nui will be really proud of you!"

(Free Action: Distraction)

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Third Target: Spike   Third Target: Spike EmptyTue Jan 01, 2019 6:36 pm

Xana's cheering for Ani caught her attention just long enough for her to not force anything strong onto Spike in his mind-bound state. "Thanks, Xanny! Don't worry, when I'm done here, I'll make sure you get the treatment you need!"

Spike: 17 + Mental Binding

PostSubject: Re: Third Target: Spike   Third Target: Spike Empty

Back to top Go down

Third Target: Spike
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next