Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Fred meets Marisa

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
PieForPi

Fred meets Marisa Empty
PostSubject: Fred meets Marisa   Fred meets Marisa EmptyWed Jan 09, 2019 8:29 pm

Marisa hummed happily to herself as she took her daily walk through the woods. Things had been so busy recently, with so many new humans coming by.

In fact, the busty midara spotted another one walking through the trees. At first glance his clothes looked a little raggedy, but on closer inspection, they were surprisingly clean.

"Looks like its time again, girls." Marisa chuckled to herself as she slowly made her way towards the man, her bountiful breasts eagerly bouncing with each step.
Back to top Go down
Craicte

Craicte

Fred meets Marisa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fred meets Marisa   Fred meets Marisa EmptyWed Jan 09, 2019 8:48 pm

Fred was looking around the forest for... Why was he here again? "hmmm..." he made to sit down into empty space right before a stump materialized under his rear. He tapped his temple thoughtfully "Why was I here again?" he hummed thoughtfully, somewhat thirsty from his travels
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

Fred meets Marisa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fred meets Marisa   Fred meets Marisa EmptyWed Jan 09, 2019 8:56 pm

"Greetings, hu-" Marisa started to call out only to stop when she saw a stump just appear for him to sit on. "Your not an ordinary human, are you?"
Back to top Go down
Craicte

Craicte

Fred meets Marisa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fred meets Marisa   Fred meets Marisa EmptyWed Jan 09, 2019 9:13 pm

He looked down to see that the stump had appeared, seemingly pleased with something "Thank you mister stump, it was very nice of you to come out of the ground like that!" He then heard Marisa and stood up before bowing to her theatrically. "Why, whatever gave you the Idea I was human? Sure, one fifth of me is, but the rest? Pure chaotic power." He smacked his lips dryly "Although that fifth seems to need a drink at the time being, I don't suppose you know if a nice, happy stream is nearby?"
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

Fred meets Marisa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fred meets Marisa   Fred meets Marisa EmptyWed Jan 09, 2019 9:15 pm

"There is, yes. But if you try to drink from it, the owner might try to drink from you." MArisa told him as she eyed him warily.
Back to top Go down
Craicte

Craicte

Fred meets Marisa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fred meets Marisa   Fred meets Marisa EmptyWed Jan 09, 2019 9:22 pm

Fred frowned "Drink from me? Is she a vampire? I must warn her off that, I'm afraid, as draining the life force from an eternal being is... well, it would be like filling a balloon with a firehose, bad time all round, that." he hummed thoughtfully. as he again sat on the stump "Do you know any good spots to get some ale at least? Anything to stave off this cottonmouth I'm getting." He shrugged. "Ah well, I'll just have to ask a wandering cloud." He then looked at Marisa, seeming to gaze into her and through her. "So you are a succubust, yes? May i ask what that is? The entire forest seems to be trying to warn me off of you, but you seem to have this gaping emotional wound, and I can't let that sort of thing be, I'm supposed to be a good guy!"
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

Fred meets Marisa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fred meets Marisa   Fred meets Marisa EmptyWed Jan 09, 2019 9:28 pm

"Nah, she wouldn't drink your blood. She'd prefer... something else." Marisa told him as she pointed at his crotch. "And how do you know I'm Succubust without even knowing what that is?" She huffed, causing her bountiful bosom to bounce. "And what gaping emotional wound?"

(Hypnotits -roll 33-)

She wasn't going to question about the forest. With how many trees get knocked over in her fights, she wouldn't be surprised if the forest was a little wary of her.
Back to top Go down
Craicte

Craicte

Fred meets Marisa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fred meets Marisa   Fred meets Marisa EmptyWed Jan 09, 2019 9:37 pm

He smiled "Well, for one, You seem to have a massive hatred of humankind. I can smell the hate coming off of you like rot on cheese, and for two, nice tits. I can tell you are trying to entice me with them. And thirdly, the entire area is saying 'Run Fred, she's a succubust!' As if I have a single clue what that means." He rubbed his chin thoughtfully. "You know, one thing I don't get at all is, how come your back isn't in serious pain? I mean, damn, those things are HUGE."
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

Fred meets Marisa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fred meets Marisa   Fred meets Marisa EmptyWed Jan 09, 2019 9:48 pm

"First, I haven't tried anything." She told him honestly. "Second, It's not my fault humans are a stupid species that try to fight against feeling good. Third, do you know what a Succubus is? Imagine that, but all of her power is focus on her chest. Fourth, my girls are perfectly sized; big enough to easily smother someone, yet not so big that they get in the way when I'm going about my day."

(Hypnotits -roll 81- Fail!)
Back to top Go down
Craicte

Craicte

Fred meets Marisa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fred meets Marisa   Fred meets Marisa EmptyWed Jan 09, 2019 10:00 pm

Fred shrugged "Soo... I guess your girls are how you feed as well? I don't suppose you are trying to get me to feed you? If you are hungry, just ask. Oh, and by the way, I don't need air, so smothering aint really going to happen." He snapped his fingers and both he and Marisa were suddenly nude. "Sooo.... Hungry?"
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

Fred meets Marisa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fred meets Marisa   Fred meets Marisa EmptyWed Jan 09, 2019 10:05 pm

"Wha!?" Marisa let out a surprised squeal as her clothes suddenly vanished. Her hands quickly darted to hide her vagina from view.

(Topless Hypnotits -roll 73- Fail!)
Back to top Go down
Craicte

Craicte

Fred meets Marisa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fred meets Marisa   Fred meets Marisa EmptyWed Jan 09, 2019 10:09 pm

Fred stood their stoically. a great mental strain apparrent. "Must not, laugh, at body shy Succubust." He materialized a bed behind him and laid back in it casually, laying back idly. "Sooo... up to you." He yawned idly "Although, I will admit that a kiss or two would be nice first."
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

Fred meets Marisa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fred meets Marisa   Fred meets Marisa EmptyWed Jan 09, 2019 10:18 pm

Marisa growled at the audacity of this guy. With an angry yell she lunged at him.

(Breast Impact -roll 76- Success!)

Her Pride and Joy slammed into his face; with enough force, that if he was a human, his neck would have snapped. Knocked senseless, he could do nothing as Marisa pinned him to the bed and angrily smothered him with her bountiful breasts.

Just because he said he didn't need air doesn't mean she couldn't try to suffocate him to death!
Back to top Go down
Craicte

Craicte

Fred meets Marisa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fred meets Marisa   Fred meets Marisa EmptyWed Jan 09, 2019 10:23 pm

Fred shrugged and poked her gently in the side, in an attempt to tickle her into calming down.[Rolled a 70] He seemed to throw his voice so that she heard it from behind her. "Yeah... still okay. Although, if I was fully human, that'd be lethal, you new to the whole 'pleasure for food' thing?" He chuckled before reaching up and[Rolled a 98] tweaking her nipples gently.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

Fred meets Marisa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fred meets Marisa   Fred meets Marisa EmptyWed Jan 09, 2019 10:31 pm

(Boobs of Steel, Auto-succeed!)

"No, I just don't like you." Marisa replied as he fiddled with her nipples. For emphasis, she grabbed the bed and pulled in an attempt to crush him under her. "Not sure if you're my most hated guy, but you're up there already."
Back to top Go down
Craicte

Craicte

Fred meets Marisa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fred meets Marisa   Fred meets Marisa EmptyWed Jan 09, 2019 10:35 pm

He stayed still. "Why? I thought you hated when people fought you about pleasure and feeling good? I'm trying to be nice and not fight you. I am sorry if I misread you... umm..." he poofed out from under her and handed her her clothes. "S-sorry... I'll leave you alone if you want, just thought it'd be a good idea to try to be nice to you... You seemed sad. I just got that feeling that someone must've treated you poor as piss to make you so mad at humans." He looked ashamed, it being obvious that he was trying hard to make her a friend, instead of a foe.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

Fred meets Marisa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fred meets Marisa   Fred meets Marisa EmptyWed Jan 09, 2019 10:44 pm

"I do dislike when people fight against pleasure." Marisa admitted as she snatcher her clothes from him. It's just... I don't like when a guy just assumes that because I'm a midara, I'm okay with him sticking his dick in me." She explained as she slipped her skirt and stockings back on. She didn't bother with the shirt.

(Hypnotits -roll 36- Success!)
Back to top Go down
Craicte

Craicte

Fred meets Marisa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fred meets Marisa   Fred meets Marisa EmptyWed Jan 09, 2019 10:48 pm

Fred nodded slowly "Ummm... Sorry... I did that unintentionally..." He rubbed the back of his head. "Ummm... any way I can make it up to you? I can cook some tasty soup, or be some security for the midara village the forest is telling me to avoid?" He then looked to the nearest tree. "Seriously, xenophobia is such an ugly thing, Douglas."
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

Fred meets Marisa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fred meets Marisa   Fred meets Marisa EmptyWed Jan 09, 2019 10:54 pm

"It's fine." Marisa waved him off. "You didn't mean to right?"

(An Invitation -roll 14- Crit Success!)

Marisa sat on the bed. "So, what are you waiting for? Are you going to go back between my girls or not?"
Back to top Go down
Craicte

Craicte

Fred meets Marisa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fred meets Marisa   Fred meets Marisa EmptyWed Jan 09, 2019 11:00 pm

Fred blushed and looked into her eyes. "I-if it's okay?" We can go until you are tired, I really can't pass out easy. takes either a pleasure overload or a serious blow to the head." He rested his head between her girls and held her gently, not wanting to assume anything and upset her again.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

Fred meets Marisa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fred meets Marisa   Fred meets Marisa EmptyWed Jan 09, 2019 11:04 pm

"My girls slamming into you full force wasn't a serious blow?" Marisa asked with a bit of disbelief. "And no need to be so shy." She told hims as she grabbed her mountainous mammaries and rubbed them against his head. "Just stay away from my pussy, and we're all golden, okay?"
Back to top Go down
Craicte

Craicte

Fred meets Marisa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fred meets Marisa   Fred meets Marisa EmptyWed Jan 09, 2019 11:09 pm

Fred grunted from the arousal he was experiencing. "It would take a hit strong enough to dent steel to knock me out that way. You managed to daze me, but that's pretty much it, thanks to the mattress taking most of the force out." He blushed "U-ummm... c-could I... snuggle with you?" he blushed "I like to snuggle and stuff.."

[SNUGGLE BUG FRED!]
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

Fred meets Marisa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fred meets Marisa   Fred meets Marisa EmptyWed Jan 09, 2019 11:13 pm

"Sure." Marisa stopped playing with her alluring breasts and wrapped her arms around the man in a gentle hug.
Back to top Go down
Craicte

Craicte

Fred meets Marisa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fred meets Marisa   Fred meets Marisa EmptyWed Jan 09, 2019 11:16 pm

Fred blushed and stammered out a quick thanks before murmuring quietly. "If only I had someone to hold like this more often... I wish people weren't so put off by me..." He sighed "Not my fault they can't hear damn near anything..."
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

Fred meets Marisa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fred meets Marisa   Fred meets Marisa EmptyWed Jan 09, 2019 11:22 pm

"It's okay." Marisa whispered as she pet the man in her arms. She was somewhat used to dealing with odd quirks. "Just forget about all of that and just enjoy the softness of my girls."

The Succubust was suddenly struck by an odd whim, and gently guided his mouth to one of her nipples. "You said you were thirsty, right?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fred meets Marisa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fred meets Marisa   Fred meets Marisa Empty

Back to top Go down

Fred meets Marisa
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next