Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Jian, Traveling Celestial(WIP)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

Jian, Traveling Celestial(WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Jian, Traveling Celestial(WIP)   Jian, Traveling Celestial(WIP) EmptySat Jan 19, 2019 1:57 pm

Description: An ancient being, one that's been asleep for millenia. Ascended to the rank of Celestial Fox during his time, developing unparalleled magical and physical prowess. Arrogant, brash, and dangerous, he was sealed away for hundreds of years, before he was awakened by a band of unsuspecting adventurers who stumbled upon his resting place. Lives for the rush and thrill of battle with an equal. Above the concepts of Good or Evil, and simply wants a good fight. Has immense respect for anyone who can match or beat him in his abilities. Extremely competitive, in all fields. A challenge to his abilities is something he can't ignore, no matter the field. Has low expectiations for humans but is willing to give them the benefit of the doubt and surprise him. Very in tune with nature and the animals living in it. Creatures flock to his peaceful nature when not seeking a fight. Jian makes it a point to not kill anyone he fights. Any worthy foe would become even more worthy with time, and any not could grow into something worth his interest.

Appearance: Long black hair is punctuated by two small ears on the top of his head. Nine large, fluffy tails come out from behind him, all with the same color and tipped with white at the end.
He is never seen without his white robe, a status symbol of his time. Ornate and flowing, its details and features stand out from afar. Its pure white look is also a statement, that despite his vicious style, he intends to never stain it with blood, either his own or his enemies. He wears a ring of prayer beads around his left arm, a memento of his past life. He finds difficulty in adjusting to the new era, and as a result tends to stick out in a crowd.

Passives:

Stored Spirit

"These are more than just a fashion statement, human. They're ancient magic, long before your bloodline."
The prayer beads that Jian wears on his hand are linked directly to Jian's soul, and absorb magic that he exudes during combat, and can be redirected to parts of his body during attacks. Every hit of Basic Attack charges a stack of Stored Spirit. With every two stacks, increases the damage of Tail Strike, Annihilator Hadoken, Puncture Arrows (inital) and Spirit Blow. Every two stacks also adds an additional hit to Nine Fragments. They can go to a maximum of 9, where the final stack will count as two.

Attacks:

Basic Attack

"Come now, we're just getting started! Don't give up on me just yet!"
Jian rushes forward to deliver a swift blow. The blow connects with the targets soul before pushing them back, damaging both at the same time. Deals 2 damage. Adds a stack to Stored Spirit.

Tail Strike

"These are much more than simply to look cute. They are as much of a weapon as I am, if not more so."
Jian uses his tails to catch people off guard before delivering a fierce body blow. Rolls twice, deals 2 damage for each successful roll. Has a 2 turn cooldown.

Annihilator Hadoken

"Magic is a trait that is prevelant in all celestial foxes. Allow me to show you my mastery of it!"
Jian focuses all of his energy into his palms before shooting a massive beam of magical energy that sweeps towards his target. Deals 3 damage. Inflicts Defense Down on the target for 3 turns. Has a 4 turn cooldown. In the case of multiple targets, this attack affects all of them at once.

Puncture Arrows

"A warrior is defined by their ability to adapt to any situation. Tell me, can you adapt to fighting without your legs?"
Jian focuses his energy before throwing out multiple magical projections shaped like arrows that pin an opponent's shadow to the floor. Jian takes the opportunity to attack while the foe is bound to place. Deals 2 damage. Inflicts Bind, dealing 2 damage each turn that the target cannot struggle out of. Has a 3 turn cooldown. Jian cannot act on the turn the enemy breaks the bind.

Nine Fragments

"You've impressed me! Well done, human. Let me try just a touch harder, then. You've earned it, at least."
Cannot be used until 8 turns have passed. Jian rushes forward at a blinding speed past them, before impaling the target with all 9 of his tails. Rolls 9 times, deals 1 damage for each successful roll. Has a 5 turn cooldown. If the target is afflicted with Defense Down, only applies to the first successful hit.

Sprit Blow

"What's with that face, human? Surely you can get up after that."
Jian focuses his energy into his palm, before delivering a vicious, one inch strike directly at the foes stomach. Deals 3 damage. Has a chance of inflicting Stun. Has a 3 turn cooldown.

Warrior's Presence

"Remember, human. You picked this fight. Are you starting to grasp the consequences of that decision?"
Jian's aura flares to life behind him, mentally overwhelming those who were unprepared and giving those who witness it a taste of his true power. Deals 1 damage. Inflicts disadvantage towards him for the target's next two actions. Has a 4 turn cooldown.

Weaknesses:

Weakness in opponents: Boring Jian will result in him slowly stopping to care about the context. His target missing multiple attacks on him will result in Jian receiving a -Atk debuff for 3 turns.
Impurity: His Celestial nature mirrors that of a Lunarian's and is therefore intolerant of impure affects. Poison and curse based attacks do 1 extra damage. Poison status effects or any others received from these types of attacks are always disadvantage rolls.

"I am Jian. Last of the Celestial Foxes. I seek not wealth, nor personal gain. All I desire is a fight, and do not care who it comes from. I live for battle! It is what sustains my soul, just as food and water sustains your bodies!"

So I took a lot of sources from a lot of different things to get the idea, and it was something of a group effort. I may end up finding an image for him, or getting someone to make one and I feel like he might need an extra attack or passive somewhere in there, but other than that I'm pretty happy with him. I worry he's a little too overpowered right now but that's what the testing phase is for, at least.

Last edited by DarkHeroAxel on Mon Jan 21, 2019 3:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Jian, Traveling Celestial(WIP)   Jian, Traveling Celestial(WIP) EmptySat Jan 19, 2019 2:03 pm

I NEVER EVEN FOUGHT NINETAILS IN COMMAND MISSION, AND I ALREADY KNOW THE HORROR STORIES.

But this is pretty damn neat, not gonna lie.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Jian, Traveling Celestial(WIP)   Jian, Traveling Celestial(WIP) EmptySat Jan 19, 2019 2:04 pm

His strength is unparalleled, don'tcha know.

PostSubject: Re: Jian, Traveling Celestial(WIP)   Jian, Traveling Celestial(WIP) Empty

Back to top Go down

Jian, Traveling Celestial(WIP)
Page 1 of 1