Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Fire Emblem Re-Awakening

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

Fire Emblem Re-Awakening - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Re-Awakening   Fire Emblem Re-Awakening - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2019 10:03 pm

The wind itself had barely an effect on Grima. The dust that kicked up from the act, however, was enough to break eye contact.

"Tch! You always were resourceful, my other half~ Goodness, I do love that about you, though. You always find ways to keep things interesting~"

With a large leap, she cleared her entire body over Robin, landing behind him while the dust still clouded his vision, and she plucked the satchel away from his belt, deciding to take a peek while he was distracted. A few supplies, nothing particularly major...ooh, what's this? A small little box, with a button on it.

She brought it out and took a look at it, unsure of what to make of it. She tapped his shoulder to get his attention.

"Is this what you were looking for? Seems like a dinky little thing, but it's not quite what I expected. Nothing else in there seemed particularly interesting, though, so I'm sort of confused."

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Re-Awakening   Fire Emblem Re-Awakening - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2019 10:07 pm

"Oh gee, a compliment from the fell dragon. Forgive me if I do not jump for joy."

At her comment, he spun around, trying to grab the satchel, and the box. "What it is..is none of your business! And you shouldn't have alerted me to where you are..That's one mistake that'll cost you!"

A yellow glow, the tome beginning to gather electrical energy as he prepared a Thunder spell.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Re-Awakening   Fire Emblem Re-Awakening - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2019 10:13 pm

She let him take back the satchel, but held onto the box, clearly he was interested in it. She jumped a slight bit back out of his reach.

"So I was right, this was what you were looking for~ Well now I'm just more curious."

She rushed at him again with that same blinding speed, long before he could finish readying that tome of his, bring her crimson eyes to his once again, hoping to let it once again slowly wear down his mind.

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Re-Awakening   Fire Emblem Re-Awakening - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2019 10:15 pm

"Well, you're not getting an answer out of m-"

Any comments were cut short as that crimson gaze filled his vision once more, his body twitching in an attempt to get focused once more.

"What..the hell..are you..trying to do?"
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Re-Awakening   Fire Emblem Re-Awakening - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2019 10:22 pm

"It's quite simple, my dear tactician."

She walked closer to him, engulfing more of his vision in that crimson glow, pushing the tome down out of his hands as it hit the ground with a thud.

"This world clearly has different rules compared to ours. It has gifted me these tools, these new traits. If you wouldn't join with me willingly, then I no longer need to fight you for it. I only need to make you want it."

The glow seemed to intensify at that comment, squashing thought from him.

"And now? I have ways of doing that~"

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Re-Awakening   Fire Emblem Re-Awakening - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2019 10:25 pm

Any magic in the tome seemed to fizzle and die out, something that was mirrored by any coherent thought running through Robin's head. Any attempts to move, to fight back..It all died out, his own eyes gaining a reddish tint to them.

"Why...you..I..won't...l..lo..se.."

It was getting harder to think, to speak...Damnit...Was this his end?
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Re-Awakening   Fire Emblem Re-Awakening - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2019 10:31 pm

She could only giggle as he tried to fight it, and was struggling to do so. She brought her gloved hand to his cheek and scratched affectionately.

"I think you already have, Robin~ And I believe that's checkmate."

Grima hadn't noticed she had a finger on the button of the transceiver for the majority of this time. She didn't understand it in the first place. Slowly, she grasped the back of Robin's head and slowly brought him to hers, ready to claim him for good...

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Re-Awakening   Fire Emblem Re-Awakening - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2019 10:32 pm

As the situation escalated further and further, the two halves became subject to quite a unique intervention. What appears to be a strange-looking sword would shoot between them and embed itself in the ground before erupting in a huge magical explosion. In the ensuing confusion, as the dust has settled, the sight of a lithe, dark-skinned woman would be seen pinning Grima to a tree and forcing her tongue into her mouth.

This act held quite the unique effect on the Fell Dragon, as her body slowly begins to dissipate the longer the kiss continues.
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Re-Awakening   Fire Emblem Re-Awakening - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2019 10:45 pm

Yes...He wanted to just give in...Slowly, he began to lean in, preparing to submit to the fell dragon....

Only to be stopped by a magical explosion, snapping him to his senses just long enough to see...Someone sucking face with Grima. Of course, such an event required a suitable reaction.

"What in the hell?"

Ah, thank you Robin, for not letting us down.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Re-Awakening   Fire Emblem Re-Awakening - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2019 10:51 pm

This was it. This was her moment. Robin was at his breaking point, all needed to join with him was to seal the deal and push him over the edge. Just one to-

Is that a sword?

That was all she was able to think about before it let out an explosion, blowing the two of them apart, with Grima slamming back first into a nearby tree.

"W-What the hel-mmph?!?"

Her vision started to form again as she was able to process the newcomer, pinning her to a tree and...kissing her? Something felt wrong about this, it was as if...she was slowly removing the bindings holding her new body together. She didn't care about how nice it felt, this was actually destroying her and she needed it to stop, now.

She put all of her willpower in pushing her off, trying to get some moment to breathe, using her arm as a brace to shove this person off or at least out of mouth's reach.

"Who...the hell are you...why...are you here...and how...would you prefer I kill you?"

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Re-Awakening   Fire Emblem Re-Awakening - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2019 10:57 pm

"Oh, not enjoying your treat, that's too bad," she cooed as she held up her hand, revealing a bright red mark on it. "Name's Chloe, and I'll be putting you on a leash, lizard~"

The tattoo on her hand flashed brightly before disappearing at her command. "Come here and accept my kiss, little lizard~"

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Re-Awakening   Fire Emblem Re-Awakening - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2019 11:04 pm

Grima was still very out of breath from all of this. Chloe? And she wants her as a...pet?

"I don't know...what the hell you think you are...but I am no ones PET! I-"

She was cut off when she noticed a strange red mark, and her...command. She was going to offer an indignant mark about a human telling a fell dragon what to do, but for some strange reason, the words wouldn't come out. Instead, her body simply...complied, as she let her arm back down to settle back into the kiss.

What the hell is going on?!? Why did I let her do that? Why am I...fading? I...I don't like this...it feels like I'm...dying again...I don't want to go back...not to that...emptiness again...

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Re-Awakening   Fire Emblem Re-Awakening - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2019 11:08 pm

"Good night, Lizard~" Chloe whispered before resuming their make out session, her tongue exploring every angle of the dragon's mouth, getting a taste of the magic that held her together in the world.

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Re-Awakening   Fire Emblem Re-Awakening - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2019 11:16 pm

Is...is this how I die again? To a kiss? How...degrading. I hate this. I was so close. Why, dammit? Why...

Grima could feel her connection to this world slowly being unlocked, piece by piece. It was an awful experience. She wondered if this "Chloe" realized that the act was killing her. Probably not, humans barely recognize the effects of their own actions, let alone those they do to others.

She no longer had the energy to push her off. All she could do was simply let it happen. Part of her was...terrified, to return to that empty abyss. That nothingness, floating between life and death. The thought of it prevented her from enjoying anything of the experience, knowing what would come out of it.

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Re-Awakening   Fire Emblem Re-Awakening - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2019 11:21 pm

Chloe looked into her eyes, sensing a fear she knew all too well. At the last second, she released the kiss and started to fondle and caress the dragon instead. "Man, what a body on you, little lizard~"

She had sensed a darkness when she found these two, but perhaps this woman could be given one chance.

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Re-Awakening   Fire Emblem Re-Awakening - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2019 11:29 pm

She was saved. Right before the last "lock" holding her body together was broken, Chloe had broken the kiss. Grima hung on by a thread, panting incredibly hard and close to death. She barely felt her molesting in her current state. If anything, she was just happy she didn't actually finish the job.

"What...do you want?"

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Re-Awakening   Fire Emblem Re-Awakening - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2019 2:20 am

"Hmm, well I'm no expert in sensing auras, but even the most magically crippled person could see your sinister ass a mile away," she hummed, half-playfully. "Funny how much you two look alike, not that I'm one to talk about incest, but still..."

Her eyes sparked a bit as she ceased her jokes and she became more serious, stepping away from Grima and holding her tightly at arm's length. "I know what it's like to fear collapsing. Ceasing to exist and falling apart. If I'm right, and you value that gorgeous body, you'll think twice before doing... whatever it is you were doing..."

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Re-Awakening   Fire Emblem Re-Awakening - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2019 6:18 am

Robin felt a number of different emotions as he stared at the two. Relief, anger, disgust, surprise....a strange tightness in his pants.

This woman seemed to have Grima under control, and yet....

He walked closer, hand outstretched. "Hey... get away from her. She's dangerous. What are you even doing to her?"

Maybe it was a side effect of her spell, but a part of him felt ...strangely compelled to aid Grima. His eyes still bore a slight crimson tint.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Re-Awakening   Fire Emblem Re-Awakening - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2019 10:41 am

She immediately pulled a short, curved black blade on Robin, pointing it at him with her free hand. "Step off, moron, you can have your turn after."

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Re-Awakening   Fire Emblem Re-Awakening - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2019 10:43 am

Moron? Alright, that did it. He grabbed his sword, batting her sword away from..well, pointing at him. "I think not. I don't know who you are, and while I thank you for helping me, pointing a sword at me is not what I would call a good idea."
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Re-Awakening   Fire Emblem Re-Awakening - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2019 11:53 am

Grima was still gasping for air, barely holding on with her current body. She slumped to the ground against the tree she had been pressed against.

"If you want me to...stop, then...you might as well...kill me now. My purpose is...all I have..."

She's died once already. She's been to that abyss once before. While it terrified her, stopping her purpose terrified her even more. What would she be then? Nothing. Nothing at all.

"What...what will you do...Robin? You could...kill me, right here...and end it..."

Grima couldn't even find the energy to stand in her current state. It was a pitiful state of being, to be sure. But she was planning to be defiant to the end. Her purpose is all she has to follow.

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Re-Awakening   Fire Emblem Re-Awakening - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2019 12:03 pm

Chloe turned her attention back to the dragon and got down into a crouch to be level with the collapsed woman. "I'm going to make this short and sweet, little lizard. Find a new purpose!"

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Re-Awakening   Fire Emblem Re-Awakening - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2019 12:06 pm

"...."

She had a point. Grima was weak. All it would take was a blade to the heart, and he'd be rid of her....And yet, at the same time...

"Hey. She's in no condition to fight. Back off. I appreciate your help, but I don't know who you are, or what you want. And Grima...She's right. This is a new world. Time to find a new purpose..Figure out what you wish to do with your life...'other half'."
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Re-Awakening   Fire Emblem Re-Awakening - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2019 12:11 pm

This...woman. She irritated her, immensely. What irritated her more was how she believed she knew her. She coughed as she tried to force herself up, to no avail, landing cross legged on the ground.

"There's...nothing for me. Tell me...what other purpose...would a sword, or a gun have? I'm no different from...that blade in your hands."

Another purpose, she says? How laughable. She wanted this purpose. She didn't care if it was originally hers or not. Eons have showed her there's truth to it, that humanity will always hate her, just for existing. That they will continue to destroy the very place they fight to protect. In the end, it didn't matter.

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Re-Awakening   Fire Emblem Re-Awakening - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2019 12:18 pm

"Then you'll have to find one. You're a living, breathing being, aren't you? We aren't in Ylisse anymore. Nobody even really knows about the legend of Grima aside from the people who I've told. So you can live a new life...One where you are not hunted, not persecuted."

As Robin spoke, he kept an eye on the other individual, hand gripping his blade. She said she'd 'get to him later'. What did that mean?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Re-Awakening   Fire Emblem Re-Awakening - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fire Emblem Re-Awakening
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next