Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A Meeting in a Whole New World

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

A Meeting in a Whole New World Empty
PostSubject: A Meeting in a Whole New World   A Meeting in a Whole New World EmptyTue Feb 26, 2019 10:21 am

Eri was confused, the last thing she remembered was being caught by the crew of the ship she snuck in, her companion had worst luck than her as he was stabbed by the captain of the ship right before she was tied to the corpse, put in a sack and thrown into the sea to drown. Eri thought it was her end but she heard a voice, a woman's voice that said only one word breathe.

The moment Eri opened her eyes, she was in this shore. At first she thought that she had arrived to Enderal but something felt... Different, she soon noticed that this wasn't her world, something about the landscape wasn't right. Eri hid her ears under her cowl and wrapped her tail around her body under her robes. Then she started to walk when she felt dizzy for some reason at the same time that some strange visions started to appear before her eyes, soon, she noticed that she had learned and was able to do stuff that she couldn't do before, namely able to cast spells and a recipe... Something called... Ambrosia, wierd... For some reason she knew how to make this potion that could lower her strange fever "W-What... What happened to me..." She asked to herself before heading into a nearby town.

Walking scared and timidly around the town, Eri looked around her, noticing the buildings different from those of her world "W-Where am I? I'm no longer in Vyn..." She kept walking the streets, wondering where to go and what to do.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting in a Whole New World   A Meeting in a Whole New World EmptyTue Feb 26, 2019 10:37 am

"Oh my god, you idiot! Move, I'll deal with this myself! Buncha idiots, can't even moor a boat..."

As far back as Zoe could remember, she had always been alone in this terrible world. Doing whatever odd jobs came her way to make ends meet, including fights in the pit. The seedy underbelly always had work for someone that was trying to get by, even trash like her. Today's had brought her down to the harbor for some heavy manual labor. Despite her small frame, she'd had years to fully grow some muscle, and was perfectly fine with things.

Out of the corner of her eye, she noticed something wash up shore as she was mooring one of the nearby fishing boats. A girl...? And she had fox ears and a tail, too. She looked woozy, but she was managing alright. Well, lotta weird things wash up every now and then, so no skin off of her bones.

"Hey, runt, keep an eye on that one."

"What?!? I got a job already, send one of those idiots to do it!"

"She might be worth somethin'. You do and I'll triple your pay."

Her eyes lit up at the prospect, but something about this whole thing seemed...off. But she knew her place in the world not to ask too many questions and just take what's given to you sometimes.

Silently, she kept watching the girl as she walked through town. She seemed to be hiding her ears and tail. Kind of odd, considering the crazy folks all through town. She tried her best to stay out of sight, but stealth wasn't exactly her strong suit.

Last edited by DarkHeroAxel on Thu Feb 28, 2019 9:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting in a Whole New World   A Meeting in a Whole New World EmptyTue Feb 26, 2019 10:51 am

Eri noticed that the population wasn't like the one from her world, she could see many species all around her but she decided to keep her fox features hidden just in case, scared of the situation her species could be in this world.

As she was walking down a plaza she noticed someone following her, scared, Eri started to run trying to lose her stalker. She was in panic, her heart beating really fast, she didn't knew the intentions her mysterious stalker had but she wasn't ready to find out.

While running, more visions come to her, she learned even more about her powers: careful with the healing magic and potions as those were going to worsen her fever. She kept running but distracted by the visions, Eri didn't noticed she just entered in a alleyway without exit.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting in a Whole New World   A Meeting in a Whole New World EmptyTue Feb 26, 2019 11:06 am

Crap, she noticed me!

She noticed her charge breaking into a sprint, and struggled to keep up herself. This was not going as she wanted it to. Especially considering what else she was told.

"If she notices you, subdue her if possible. She could make a fine addition to the pits."

She REALLY didn't want that to happen, but she knew if she refused they could have simply killed her right then and there. And she'd lose one of her most beneficial jobs.

She saw her dart into what was a dead end. She seemed...dazed. Definitely didn't know her way around like Zoe did. Slowly, she approached the end of the alleyway. She looked frightened.

"Listen, I ain't here to start a fight, I just need ya to come with me for a little..."

If she told a lie like that to anyone she knew, they'd catch it instantly, but hopefully it was just because they knew her and not that she was a terrible liar...

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting in a Whole New World   A Meeting in a Whole New World EmptyTue Feb 26, 2019 11:11 am

Trapped!?

Eri started to feel desperate, she had to get out from here before... Oh no... Her pursuer was already here, blocking her only way out. She was a kitsune too, Eri looked at her with a scared face "I-I prefer not..." She replied, if her life had taugh her something was that everyone hated her kind, how did she knew that the other kitsune wasn't setting her up "P-Please... Leave me alone... I don't want to hurt you..." She said, her voice was soft and show how scared Eri was.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting in a Whole New World   A Meeting in a Whole New World EmptyTue Feb 26, 2019 11:20 am

She saw that fear in her eyes. Like a cornered animal. Unpredictable. She'd have to be careful here. Slowly, she approached the fox, showing both of her hands to show no weapons or items in her hands. That she could see, anyway, she likely wouldn't notice the small arsenal underneath her jacket.

"Hurt me? That's real kind of ya, but ya really need to watch out for yourself out here. People might take advantage of ya..."

She slowly kept approaching. She didn't know what she was capable of, but that remark had her on edge. She didn't seem to be hiding any weapons on her...

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting in a Whole New World   A Meeting in a Whole New World EmptyTue Feb 26, 2019 11:24 am

She's getting closer... Quickly Eri, think something...

Making use of what she learned from the visions Eri tried to make the woman step back "I-I said stay away." She casted a bolt of green energy that impacted in ground in front of the other kitsune "T-That was a warning shot, s-stay away... Don't make me hurt you..." Her voice was troubled and scared, she didn't want to fight but she couldn't trust the other woman either. She just wanted to be left alone.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting in a Whole New World   A Meeting in a Whole New World EmptyTue Feb 26, 2019 11:31 am

JESUS WHAT THE HELL

She jumped at the blast of energy that came from the other fox. She's a magic user? She was still terrified, to boot. Outwardly, she kept her calm, even if she was panicking internally.

Damn. I'm not used to fighting magics. Gotta be careful here. Even if I let her go now there's no way they'd let her go now. Even if I did, they'd track her down, AND me. I know they're watching me. I can feel it. Sorry about this...

Wordlessly, she flicked her wrist upward, sending a chain skyward to the rafters above her, and pulled, sending down a mass of pipes and other debris.

(Cave-In - 4)

The debris fell all around the scared fox, a few clanging into her.

"We don't have t' do this, you know! Take the damn offer, the alternatives are even worse!"

Zoe: 40
Eri: 37, Knockback

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting in a Whole New World   A Meeting in a Whole New World EmptyTue Feb 26, 2019 11:44 am

Eri couldn't avoid being hit by the falling debris, falling to the ground "U-Ugh..." She started to get up I-I have to get away from here... I have to run! she thought to herself while pulling herself up.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting in a Whole New World   A Meeting in a Whole New World EmptyTue Feb 26, 2019 11:52 am

"Where do ya think you're going?"

The impact had floored the girl. She looked a bit frail, but after that blast of magic, she wasn't sure what to expect anymore.

(Hidden Stinger - 95)

Something in her couldn't bring herself to follow up, even though she knew it would be so easy in her current state. It was one thing if it was some big, macho fighter guy, she was used to ending them, and they knew what they were getting themselves into down there. But this...she hated everything about this...

Dammit! Just do the job already! You know what's going to happen to her if you let her go! It'll be far worse than anything she could ever imagine!

She was wrestling with her indecision, and it likely showed on her face, too.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting in a Whole New World   A Meeting in a Whole New World EmptyTue Feb 26, 2019 11:57 am

She saw how the other kitsune got closer again, it seemed she had no choice... Mayve she could scare her away of she used some of her magic to hit her.

I'm really sorry...

Eri caster once again a green bolt of energy, this time it stuck on the kitsune's chest, Eri could see the pain in her face "S-Stay back... Please... J-Just let me go..." she pleaded.

Death Spark: 62

Zoe: 37
Eri: 36

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting in a Whole New World   A Meeting in a Whole New World EmptyTue Feb 26, 2019 12:09 pm

She was pushed back by the magic the other fox had shot out of her hands, leaving a charred mark on her chest from the impact.

Wow that's REALLY painful, I'm REALLY not used to these magic types.

(Pocket Sand - 55)

"I can't just let you go! Not now! If I do, they'll...they'll..."

She couldn't even bring herself to say it. It wasn't just about her own safety anymore. Someone like her, if they got ahold of her, would be nothing but a wretched life. Experimented on? Thrown to the wolves in the pit? Used up for every last drop of magical energy? All of that and more would wait for her if she just let her walk away.

And yet, despite that, she couldn't bring herself to attack her. She knows what would happen, but she's still having trouble even hitting the other fox. Something about that look of fear, on someone like this...it made her hesitate. She stood there, between her and freedom, clutching her chest where she shot her, still exceedingly warm and uncomfortable.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting in a Whole New World   A Meeting in a Whole New World EmptyTue Feb 26, 2019 12:24 pm

Eri looked at the hesitant kitsune, she noticed how she clutched her chest where the bolt had impacted "I-I'm sorry..." Before she could realize what she was doing, she felt her fever worsening and her hand creating a warm light aimed at the wounded kitsune, healing her chest.

(Flash Heal: 20)

Eri: 36 + Arcane Fever: 2
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting in a Whole New World   A Meeting in a Whole New World EmptyTue Feb 26, 2019 12:34 pm

She was worried at first when she started pointing her hands towards her, but a bright light came out of it and it was...healing her?

Wow, that feels...amazing...

Zoe had very little experience with magic in general, so the sensations she was having today were entirely new for her. It took her a minute to shake off the dreamy smile she had on her and bring herself back to reality.

"Dammit, what're you think you're doing? I'm...trying to hurt you, and...gah!"

(Brick Buster - 95)

She took a brick out of her coat and was all but ready to hurl it directly at her, but...then she saw her face. Her sad, fearful face. All of her concentration was lost in an instant, and the throw missed her by a mile, colliding with the wall behind her.

WHY CAN'T I HURT HER?!? If this was anyone else, I would've socked them by now and been done with it! So why...? Why do I feel...so horrible about this?

She fell to her hands and knees, her mind wrestling with all of this. She'd never felt like this before, and she wasn't sure how to process these feelings. She knew she had to force herself to do this. For both of their sakes. But...would she even be able to?

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting in a Whole New World   A Meeting in a Whole New World EmptyTue Feb 26, 2019 12:37 pm

Eri finished healing her when the other kitsune fell to her knees.

Now it's my chance!

Seeing this oportunity, Eri ran passing next to the other kitsune trying to escape from the hallway as fast as she could.

(Run: 10)
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting in a Whole New World   A Meeting in a Whole New World EmptyTue Feb 26, 2019 12:46 pm

Crap! Pull yourself together, Zoe!

She noticed the other kitsune try to bolt as she was trying to wrestle with her thoughts. If that happened then everything would have been pointless. She reached out to grab her arm as she ran by.

"I-I meant what I said, ya know? I-If don't bring ya back...it'll be...so much worse."

(Hidden Stinger - 27)

Through all of this, she STILL couldn't bring herself to hurt her. Just seeing those scared eyes just took all of the fight out of her. All of the survival instincts that she had built up over the years, just seemed to fade away looking at this poor creature. Zoe's look on her face was basically pleading at this point as she held on to the other Kitsune's arm.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting in a Whole New World   A Meeting in a Whole New World EmptyTue Feb 26, 2019 12:51 pm

Eri shrieked softly as the other kitsune grabbed her arm "W-Why... Why can't you leave me be... P-Please..." Her blue eyes started to tear up, pleading the other kitsune to let her go, the cowl covering her head falling down and revealing her ears, her tail getting unwrapped as well "P-Please... Just let me go..." She tried to use magic again to get free but when she remembered the pain she was paralyzed.

(Death Breath: 71)
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting in a Whole New World   A Meeting in a Whole New World EmptyTue Feb 26, 2019 1:02 pm

"No, seriously! Y-You have to listen to me, please! T-This place, it already knows of you now, and what you could do for them! I-If I can't bring you back, that means...they'll see you as a threat. Something I couldn't beat. A-And you REALLY don't want that here!"

The very tinges of tears were starting to form on Zoe's eyes too. She couldn't stop herself. She hadn't cried in years, back when she still felt like there was a way out of this twisted system.

(Cave-In - 58)

From her other hand, another of those chains launched out and grasped Eri, and Zoe hurled her back into the alleyway, colliding with the dead end wall, before retracting back into her sleeve.

"Please...just, play along, for now, alright?"

Eri: 33 + Arcane Fever: 2, Knockback

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting in a Whole New World   A Meeting in a Whole New World EmptyTue Feb 26, 2019 1:08 pm

Eri let her guard down when she saw the other kitsune crying "Y-You... Gah!" She couldn't finish her sentence when the other woman launched her back to the alleyway using some chain, the sudden impact against should have knocked out Eri but for some reason it didn't...

An impact like that... And I'm still fine? W-What is happening to me?

She then looked at the other woman, the one who launched her back against the wall but at the same time, the same woman who looked so sad just seconds ago, Eri was confused, she was scared, she didn't knew what to do... Could she trust her? "W-Why are you doing this to me?" She asked, she looked right into the other kitsune's eyes, she could see the sadness in them but not only that, she could also see the loneliness, the pain, all the suffering the other woman had been through... Just like her...

She's... Like me...
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting in a Whole New World   A Meeting in a Whole New World EmptyTue Feb 26, 2019 1:26 pm

She made it a point not to hit her too hard against the wall. She tried to wipe away the tears forming in her eyes, but it didn't quite work. Even just that slight effort made her feel horrible. She didn't want to hurt her, but maybe this could work out...

"L-Listen, if I let you go...they'll kill me, and they'll do far worse to you! You...you have to trust me with this, alright? You have to make it look like we're actually fighting! Otherwise...they'll take care of things themselves..."

(Pocket Sand - 84)

She dashed forward at an unexpected speed, closing the gap between them almost instantly, before diving one of her hands in her pockets.

"Quick, close your eyes and act like you didn't." she whispered before pulling them back out in a quick motion, spraying sand in Eri's face.

Eri: 31 + Arcane Fever: 2, Disadvantage

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting in a Whole New World   A Meeting in a Whole New World EmptyTue Feb 26, 2019 1:41 pm

She was trying to help her?

They? Who's she talking about? What are they going to do to her?

When the other woman dashed towards her, Eri gasped and then she heard her whispering

Close my eyes? Act like if I didn't?

She started to feel like she could trust this woman... She was like her, she suffered as much as she did but more importantly... She seemed like a good person, she seemed trustworthy so Eri followed the instructions and closed her eyes. Not much later she felt something... Sand? She understood what the other kitsune meant by acting like she didn't close her eyes... It was an act, she had to act like she was fighting her?

I don't like fighting but... She said just act... So... That would be okay... Right?

Focusing her energies, Eri summoned a spirit of a big fox to protect herself.

(Summon Ancestor: 76, 2)

Eri: 31 + Arcane Fever: 2, Disadvantage
Ancestor: 5
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting in a Whole New World   A Meeting in a Whole New World EmptyTue Feb 26, 2019 1:54 pm

GOOD GOD WHAT IS THAT

She jumped a little when Eri summoned what appeared to be a giant, ethereal fox. But...she listened to her, and did what she asked. Hopefully, this will work, and they won't catch on.

(Hidden Stinger - 8.)

She closed the distance once again, running past the giant projection and pulling a needle with a purple end out of her sleeve. Right before she was about to plunge the needle into her, the giant fox creature jumped in the way and took the hit. Zoe backed off as she threw the needle away, it clanging to the ground with a metallic ting. She hoped that whatever she had summoned had a blood stream, but it sure as hell didn't seem like it.

"Good, just like that. We have to...make it convincing."

Eri: 31 + Arcane Fever: 2
Ancestor: 2

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting in a Whole New World   A Meeting in a Whole New World EmptyTue Feb 26, 2019 2:14 pm

She was surprised that she was able to summon something, the ethereal fox seemed like it wanted to protect her.

Just... What is happening to me...

Before Eri could do anything else, she got another vision. These visions were always of her in a different place, acompanied by different people... Enderal she thought, these visions were some kind of paralel world where she managed to arrive to Enderal... And each time she had one of those visions, she learned something new...

This time, she was in a forest, a creepy one, accompanied by several knights. They were doing some kind of trial when Eri's body started to become translucid, she and another woman panicked until... The other Eri saw a small ethereal ball and then... She ate it... That... That was a soul!

When she came back to her senses, she noticed her own body starting to become translucid, just like in the vision. Eri's face went pale... Then she noticed it... In a corner a small ball, really familiar. Thanks to the vision, she knew what she had to do but... She felt terrible about it, kneeling down she proceeded to absorb the lost soul "I'm sorry..."

(Devour Soul: Autohit)

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting in a Whole New World   A Meeting in a Whole New World EmptyTue Feb 26, 2019 2:38 pm

She could only watch the display in front of her, not really sure how to respond to any of it.

She started to glow, almost, and she seemed, for a time, lost in a daze. Maybe it was a memory? Or something else entirely. A lot of this magic stuff was lost on her. When she came too, her attention seemed elsewhere, focused on...something.

She had...a sphere? It was hard to make out, flickering in and out as she held it. And she...ate it? Zoe was so confused at the display.

"I...uh, what just happened?"

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting in a Whole New World   A Meeting in a Whole New World EmptyTue Feb 26, 2019 2:43 pm

Eri looked at the other kitsune "I... Don't know I think... I just..." She didn't knew how to explain it, she did knew that the moment she told the other kitsune... She would see her like some kind of monster "Seems like... I ate it... Like... I needed it to exist..." She finally added.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting in a Whole New World   A Meeting in a Whole New World Empty

Back to top Go down

A Meeting in a Whole New World
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next