Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Worth a Thousand Words

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
anon64

anon64

Worth a Thousand Words - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worth a Thousand Words   Worth a Thousand Words - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2019 9:47 am

Lucan looked around blearily as he returned to consciousness... Where was he... Some sort of burrow? Wait, the foxes he saw...
He moved to sit up, and spoke groggily.
"hello?"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Worth a Thousand Words   Worth a Thousand Words - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2019 9:54 am

A young woman with white hair and the fox tails entered the room, her body clock in white furs. "Oh, you're awake! Thank goodness! Yukina, he's awake!"

An older and taller woman emerged, baring six tails and her figure showing through her furs much easier than the other woman. "So he is, Reiko, so he is." Yukina approached Lucan's bedside leaned over to feel his forehead. Though not for his temperature, but to raise it. Her hand glowed dimly as Lucan fwlt himself warm up. "You gave us quite a scare, sweetheart."

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Worth a Thousand Words   Worth a Thousand Words - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2019 10:00 am

Lucan would normally back away from a monstergirls touch, especially in a place like this, but the warmth was too needed for him to be as wary as he would usually. Instead he simply replied.
"For that I apologize, and I can't thank you enough for rescuing me from that blizzard, if I may ask, where is this place?"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Worth a Thousand Words   Worth a Thousand Words - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2019 10:08 am

"This is the Crystalfield Tundras, a winter wonderland for Midara and monstergirls," Yukina stated. "At least, it would be if that woman hadn't taken residence here."

Reiko seemed to lurk just behind her sister, watching Lucan closely. She seemed curious of him, but she remained quiet for her sister.

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Worth a Thousand Words   Worth a Thousand Words - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2019 10:09 am

"that woman?" Lucan asked, somewhat intrigued, "and does wonderland for midara mean I need to be on my guard?"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Worth a Thousand Words   Worth a Thousand Words - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2019 10:13 am

"Yes, that is the case," Yukina confirmed, noting the Midara that would roam during clear days. "That woman, a Yuki-Onna. She took her place at the top of that hill and has whipped up blizzards at her whim, making living here rather hard.

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Worth a Thousand Words   Worth a Thousand Words - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2019 10:20 am

"That explains why the winds tried to stop me climbing back down..." Lucan thought aloud, "and forgive me for asking and you do seem pretty trustworthy but... Should I be on guard around the two of you? You don't seem to have any ill intent, but I've had my share of encounters with midara. Forgive me rudeness but I need to be sure"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Worth a Thousand Words   Worth a Thousand Words - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2019 10:23 am

"No, we understand," Yukina replied, draped herself over Lucan and slowly removing her furs, revealing her pale voluptuous body. "If you want, we'd be more than happy to have you..." Reiko seemed to be excitedly and clumsily slipping her furs off, mirroring her sister. "However, we won't force ourselves on you. For one, we'd like your cooperation in dealing with that Yuki-Onna."

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Worth a Thousand Words   Worth a Thousand Words - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2019 10:28 am

Lucans jaw nearly dropped as the two kitsune stripped off in front of hi, "my...cooperation?" He asked, trying meekly to mask his arousal
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Worth a Thousand Words   Worth a Thousand Words - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2019 10:30 am

"Yes, we're fed up with that woman kicking up blizzards whenever she pleases and whenever she's mildly angered," Yukina responded, caressing Lucan's face. "You're perfect for this, since you're a human, she'll gladly invite you into her home."

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Worth a Thousand Words   Worth a Thousand Words - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2019 10:32 am

"that sounds pretty dangerous" Lucan said, acutely aware that regardless of danger it'd be pretty hard to refuse the fox women when they were being so... Persuasive "how likely an I to succeed?"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Worth a Thousand Words   Worth a Thousand Words - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2019 10:34 am

"How good are you in a fight?" Yukina returned with a sly smile. Reiko was fidgeting in place at his bedside, wanting to jump in, her three tails waving around excitedly. "We have a way to protect you from the cold and her charms, but it isn't an immunity."

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Worth a Thousand Words   Worth a Thousand Words - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2019 10:47 am

"I can handle myself in a fight" Lucan responded somewhat cockily, hoping somewhat to sound impressive. "But... The blizzard I could definitely use some help with"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Worth a Thousand Words   Worth a Thousand Words - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2019 10:51 am

"Then if you'll allow us a night of pleasure, we can give you the fire to with the blizzard. And who knows, maybe when you confront that woman, you'll be too busy thinking of us to be affected by her advances," Yukina purred. As before, Reiko was beginning to get restless as she waited for the conversation to end and the fun to begin

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Worth a Thousand Words   Worth a Thousand Words - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2019 10:55 am

Lucan smiled slightly "well I guess the mere fact you're asking me rather than just pouncing me is proof enough I can trust you, so I guess I could." He blushed slightly "plus the sight of you two like that is... Pretty convincing"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Worth a Thousand Words   Worth a Thousand Words - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2019 11:01 am

"Then let us begin~! Reiko, come to me, sister. Let's prepare to heat him up," Yukina purred, beckoning her sister to her. Reiko was very quick to leap into her sister's arms, taking Yukina's lips to her own.

Yukina giggled in the kiss, ever bemused by her sister's eager libido. She traced her frame with her hands, a warm glow running down her body, Reiko doing the same as they rubbed their bodies together, their tails twining together, blinding Lucan to the act. However, the moans and imagination was enough to arouse him to full height.

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Worth a Thousand Words   Worth a Thousand Words - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2019 4:37 am

Lucan sat enthralled by what he was witnessing even if he couldn't see everything he wished he could, he waited eagerly for what was to come, hoping he could hide how suddenly flustered he was
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Worth a Thousand Words   Worth a Thousand Words - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2019 1:41 am

Reiko and Yukina continually got more and more promiscuous and bold as their hands glided across each other's skin, groping and prodding and teasing, a duet of moans harmonizing as their bodies melded into one body, that of a single gorgeous figure with nine tails and a killer body with glossy hot red lips. "Are you ready?"

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Worth a Thousand Words   Worth a Thousand Words - Page 2 EmptyFri May 10, 2019 2:49 am

"Ready? We'll see, willing? More than I can explain" Lucan spoke, now making no attempts to hide his eagerness
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Worth a Thousand Words   Worth a Thousand Words - Page 2 EmptyFri May 10, 2019 4:24 am

The complete body, Yuko, smiled down upon him, draping herself over him, a faint aroma filling Lucan as she hungrily took his lips. Sje have an almost musical hum, a faint warmth generating inside Lucan already, but not enough yet.
But she wasn't finished yet. Reiko and Yukina had removed his clothes when they'd found him, a fact Lucan hadn't fully realized until Yuko's body embraced his. Her two voluptuous orbs pressing snugly against his chest, her legs tangling around his own, and her hot entrance very delicately brushing against his tip. "Let's get you warmed up~!"

She impaled herself on his length, a fierce heat washing over Lucan's whole body. It was rather stunning, but once his body had gotten used to the warmth, it had become pleasant.

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Worth a Thousand Words   Worth a Thousand Words - Page 2 EmptyFri May 10, 2019 4:26 am

Once Lucan had got a hold of himself he began to move with her, doing his best to match her pace but beginning to quickly find himself overwhelmed
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Worth a Thousand Words   Worth a Thousand Words - Page 2 EmptyFri May 10, 2019 4:41 am

She slapped her hips down, her warm tunnel devouring his full mast repeatedly, pumping pleasure and fire inside him. Her fluffy nine tails caressed his body, sending chills along his flesh. Yuko eagerly drew her kiss lower, sucking on his neck while she rubbed her body fervently. "Enjoying the spell?"

PostSubject: Re: Worth a Thousand Words   Worth a Thousand Words - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Worth a Thousand Words
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2