Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza Empty
PostSubject: Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza   Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza EmptyTue Apr 23, 2019 10:54 pm

Leanne was slowly growing accustomed to living with Seril and Chatty in their home. She was so happy to have people like them in her life! She hadn't lived with anyone since she left home, so she wasn't fully used to it yet. The first few days, she was accidentally bumping into things with her wings all the time, but she had since been able to keep that under control.

Regardless, today, Seril was out, and told her it was just business related things, so she was in charge of the place while the two were gone.

She'd wanted to be helpful and surprise them when they got back with some food she made for them, but, well...she didn't really know how to make food. She had tried to replicate something Herons used to do with fruit, namely some apples that were cooked over an open flame using some herbs, but the cooking part didn't quite come out the way she had hoped, and they were quite burnt. She definitely wasn't used to an oven. She was a little dejected about the whole thing, but was determined to get it right eventually! For now though, the literal fruits of her labor were tossed in the garbage as she waited patiently for her precious Seril to return home.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza   Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza EmptyTue Apr 23, 2019 11:34 pm

Serila couldn't wait to get back home, she had been imagining Leanne's happy face all the way back home, she had wrapped the necklace that she recently got from Aster and was also carrying tge tomes... Or to be more precise, Chatty was carrying them, the talking lamp almost couldn't fly from all the weight it was carrying inside of him. "Lea, I'm baaack~" One could easily notice the happiness of her tone. "I brought you a few presents!" Smelling something burnt, she headed towards the kitchen, noticing the burnt fruit and Leanne looking a bit dejected.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza   Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza EmptyWed Apr 24, 2019 12:02 am

She was overjoyed to hear Seril's voice from the entrance, and it wasn't long until she joined her in the kitchen. She seemed particularly happy from the tone in her voice.

"(Seril!)" she said, practically jumping into the witch's arms. She always gave the best hugs. They were so warm and gentle.

She pulled back ever so slightly. "(How was your day? You said you brought...presents?)"

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza   Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza EmptyWed Apr 24, 2019 12:14 am

The witch's eyes lit up when she saw Leanne, wrapping her arms around the Heron's waist and kissed her on the lips. "(Sure I did, my dear. Here.)" Serila offered Leanne a little box, precioudly wrapped with care, lovely gift wrap and a cute ribbon. "(Open it.)"
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza   Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza EmptyWed Apr 24, 2019 12:35 am

Leanne moaned slightly into the kiss, always appreciating the attention Seril gave her. Some days she wished she could just keep going like this and not worry about the rest of the world.

She was caught off guard by the small, perfectly wrapped box. "(F-For me? Seril...thank you!)" she said, taking the box in both of her hands and setting it on a nearby table.

Gently, she unwrapped the ribbon, not damaging any of the wrapping paper in the process, and opened the box to find an absolutely stunning golden necklace. It seemed to be lined with red gems, and shined like nothing she'd ever seen before. Leanne examined the object with a starry eyed look of awe. "(Oh my goodness, Seril...it's beautiful! I hope you didn't spend...too much on me, but, thank you so much!)"

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza   Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza EmptyWed Apr 24, 2019 1:08 am

Serila hugged her tight. "(For you, no amount is too much, oh, also...) Chatty, bring the tomes." At her command, Chatty dropped all the books he was carrying inside of him. "Much better, I hope at least a squeeze between your tits as compensation, Serila." Serila slapped Chatty. "My tits aren't for you, pervert. Only Lea has full access to them~" Looking back at Leanne, the witch smile grew. "It's enchanted, it should make it easier to learn magic with it that's why I also brought you tomes."
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza   Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza EmptyWed Apr 24, 2019 1:37 am

She jumped a little when Chatty deposited all of the tomes that he was carrying. So many books, and of different kinds! Some of them had marks on them, too. She felt like she had seen things like these before, but she couldn't quite recall.

But when she described the special properties of the necklace, recollection hit her: they had to be magic tomes! She had seen Beorc using them back home, and were capable of all sorts of wonderful things with them! And this necklace was supposed to make that easier, as well. She'd never tried to use Beorc tools like this before, but the thought of it...excited her, a little.

She held the necklace close, overjoyed by having someone as wonderful as Seril in her life. "All of this...for me? I...thank you..so much! I...I love you, Seril!" she said, draping one of her wings across her as she hugged her. "And...you, as well, Chatty!" she said, pulling him into a hug as well.

However, all of this brought thoughts to her. Her gaze drifted back to the oven and she let out a wistful sigh. Seril had done all of this for her, given her a home, showered her with love, and yet...she couldn't even make one piece of food for her when she returned.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza   Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza EmptyWed Apr 24, 2019 1:42 am

Serila noticed Leanne's sorrowful sigh and looked in the direction she was looking. "Something wrong, Lea?" She noticed the burnt apples. "Were you trying to cook? I could teach you if you want."
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza   Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza EmptyWed Apr 24, 2019 1:59 am

"W-Wanted to...have something ready, when got back. But...didn't work." She looked down at that statement. She felt a little upset at herself for failing so horribly, especially after all that Seril had done for her sake.

She perked up at her offer, though. "R-Really? You'd...do that?" Her expression turned into a wide smile as she turned around fully and embraced her. "You're...best, Seril!" she said, practically humming into the hug. Seril always found ways to make her happy. And now, she could find a way to do the same for her, too!

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza   Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza EmptyWed Apr 24, 2019 2:10 am

Serila enjoyed Leanne's hug, feeling really relaxed. "Of course, you know I would do anything for you, Lea." The witch leaned in to give Leanne a kiss on the cheek. "Let me get changed and we can begin with something simple, okay ~?"
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza   Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza EmptyWed Apr 24, 2019 2:30 am

She moved into Seril's kiss, a little purr emanating from her during the act. "Okay! I..wait here!" she said as she took a seat. She was so excited to learn something new! And more importantly, something she could make Seril feel good about later, too!

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza   Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza EmptyWed Apr 24, 2019 2:34 am

Now in her room, Serila opened her closet and picked her clothes, undressing and changing into her 'cooking' clothes, just an apron with nothing else under it. "I'm back, Lea~ Well? What do you prefer yo start with? Something easy, something a bit more complex or... Me~?"
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza   Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza EmptyWed Apr 24, 2019 2:52 am

Leanne didn't wait long before she heard Seril's voice again. "Would...be good, i-"

Whatever she was going to say was lost to her the instant she saw her. She felt her entire face flare up in an intense blush and most current thoughts leave her at Serila as she was now. Leanne was never one to focus on physical attributes of a person, before. But, the feelings of love were still alien to her. And right now, the only things on her mind were the physical attributes of the gorgeous, beautiful, perfect woman in front of her that she loved.

"(Y-You...Always, yo-)" she stopped herself, knowing that she wanted to learn and be helpful to her. And indulging in her own desires wouldn't get that accomplished...no matter how much her body screamed at her that she wanted it. "I-I-I think...should start...simple. Only know...foods of, Earth. Things...given by home." Her breathing was hot and heavy, and her face was still bright red, but she was still determined to at least try to focus. Which was proving very difficult as her own mind ran wild with it's imagination.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza   Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza EmptyWed Apr 24, 2019 3:02 am

Serila giggled, Leanne was precious, seeing her blush like that freaking out, she was truly delicious. "Very well, we'll start with something easy." Serila passed next to Leanne and opened the fridge and grabbed a couple of eggs. "Let's start with an omelett, that should be easy enough." The next thing she did was grab a pan and place it on the fire she had on her hand. "Okay, grab that other pan and follow my example, okay?"
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza   Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza EmptyWed Apr 24, 2019 3:14 am

Having something to keep her thoughts off of Seril's...incredibly shapely form, was enough to get her mind going again. Right! Making food! Focus, Leanne! You're doing this for her!

"R-Right!" she said, taking the pan in her hands and watching how she did the action. She still had a pretty strong blush on her face, but she was at least focusing on the task at hand. She was always impressed by how well she controlled her magic. She couldn't quite do fire magic like she could, but she at least mimicked the motion for it.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza   Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza EmptyWed Apr 24, 2019 3:24 am

Serila chuckled. "No, no, you do it on the gas, okay?" First some oil and then crack the eggs, then watch the flame as you cook it." With a swift gesture, Serila cracked an egg and dropped it on the pan and proceeded to cook it, pouring salt on top of it.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza   Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza EmptyWed Apr 24, 2019 12:37 pm

She let out a little gasp as she realized what she meant. "O-Oh..." she said, placing the pan on the fryer and watch Seril crack the egg in one quick motion.

Determined, she took an egg and mimicked the motion herself, taking the egg and tapping it on the side of the pan. The egg seemed to remain in one piece, however. Frustrated, she tried again, applying a little more force this time, and sure enough, the egg cracked. She nodded to herself, internally proud of herself, before copying her motion and dropping the egg onto the pan, delicately doing so to avoid any of the shell. She could hear the sizzle when it touched the pan, taking it as a good sign that she was doing right. She almost forgot to keep following along, taking the salt shaker and lightly shaking it. Leanne noticed that Seril hadn't done too much so she tried to be careful.

Once that was done, she looked back at Seril with a big smile on her face and an excited wiggle.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza   Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza EmptyWed Apr 24, 2019 1:16 pm

Seril had to focus to not drop the pan, Lea was so adorable, her smile so radiant like the dawn. "Good, good, keep an eye on it so it doesn't get burn, now, with low fire we leave it there until the whites are set and the yolk begins to thicken but not too much." Seril watched Lea cook with a smile on her face and her heart jumped when she saw the bright smile on the Heron's face.

After a couple of minutes the eggs were ready. "Now Lea, with the spatula we take the eggs out of the pan, carefully and..." She finished placing the eggs on a plate on the counter. "Now you do it, Lea."
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza   Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza EmptyWed Apr 24, 2019 1:30 pm

Leanne was determined to do this right, so she kept a close eye on the eggs as they cooked in the pan. She tried to follow along with what Seril told her, watching for every little detail she could learn exactly what she was looking for and so she could one day do it on her own. She was having fun, too!

A few minutes passed as the yolks had changed color from the clear look to something bright yellow. It was starting to look more like food, now. She watched Seril move her eggs off of the pan gently onto the plate, looking absolutely perfect. She nodded, taking a spatula in her hands. Slowly, she slid it under the eggs she had prepared, hoping to move everything at once. Some of it stuck a little, but only a little, and she slid them onto the free plate. Hers looked a little messier than Seril's, but it still looked pretty good.

"I...I did it!" she said with a big smile on her face. She had made that, for her! She couldn't contain her happiness, a little flap of the wings escaping her in pride.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza   Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza EmptyWed Apr 24, 2019 1:40 pm

"Good job Lea!" The little flap was adorable and Seril didn't wait much longer before giving Leanne a pat. "You won a prize, what do you want?" She asked while grabbing some bacon and sausages from the fridge. "These ones might be trickier since the oil can pop and burn you."
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza   Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza EmptyWed Apr 24, 2019 1:57 pm

The little pat from Seril was enough to make her heart soar, a gentle hum coming from her on touch. She felt so proud of herself! Her mind once again fell on Seril, though, but it was more than just physical desire now. She was so kind, and patient, and gentle, and also attractive...she couldn't stop a dreamy look from crossing her face as her thoughts went back to her initial "offer"...

She snapped out of it when she offered to continue. "P-Prize?" She thought about that for a moment, before shaking her head. "Not...done, right? Prize...after," she said with a smile. "With you, teaching...not, scared!"

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza   Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza EmptyWed Apr 24, 2019 2:05 pm

"Stacking the prizes, very well~" Seril split the bacon and the sausages, giving half to Lea and her keeping the other half. "Okay, now, like before we place the sausages and the bacon on the pan and let's heat this up~" With swift gestures she made sure to keep moving the food so it was well cooked all while looking at Leanne to make sure she was doing good too.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza   Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza EmptyWed Apr 24, 2019 2:31 pm

She nodded at Seril's instructions, watching closely at her motions. She took the ones she given her, and daintily placed them onto the pan, hearing them sizzle a little. It sounded different than the eggs had, and she committed the differing sound to memory.

She watched Seril keep the food in the pan moving, likely to keep it from burning from sticking and burning. She followed along, moving the pan a little. She almost reached out with her free hand to flip them herself, before stopping to consider exactly what she was doing. Instead, she reached for the spatula again and used it to flip over the various meats on the pan, noticing they had gotten browner on the bottom now.

She was starting to get this! It was exciting, and doing it with Seril guiding her made it all the better. She was entirely focused on the pan now, watching the foods intently.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza   Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza EmptyWed Apr 24, 2019 2:52 pm

Seril observed Lea, she was enjoying these lessons a lot and so was her. "Oh, really nice done Lea. We both will have a nice dinner once we are done. I can't wait to taste what you made." Her stomach was in fact starting to grumble, all the cooking and the good smell was making her really hungry, specially after a long day of work. "Oh, I think it's ready, grab the spatula and place it with the eggs." She placed the bacon and the sausages making a smiley face. "Well? You taste mine and I taste you, how does it sound?"
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza   Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza EmptyWed Apr 24, 2019 3:21 pm

Leanne's own stomach started to growl in unison with Serila's. She'd never had any kinds of foods like these before, and it all smelled amazing! She couldn't wait to see how it all came out.

At Seril's okay, she repeated her original motion, gently sliding the sausage and bacon onto the plate, not quite as neat as Seril's but looking rather well cooked. She looked over at Seril's plate and had a light gasp at how well she had made it all look. "So...cute.."

"Mhm! I hope...you like it!" With that, she took a fork and gently took a bite of the eggs that Seril had made. Her face changed to one of pure bliss as the taste hit her. It was unlike anything she'd ever had before, and various forms happy noises came from her while she ate. She could tell just from the way it tasted how well Seril had done with it, as well. Perhaps it was the emotional rush as well, that made that one bite feel so perfect.

PostSubject: Re: Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza   Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza Empty

Back to top Go down

Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next