Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Serila v. Orianna

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

Serila v. Orianna Empty
PostSubject: Serila v. Orianna   Serila v. Orianna EmptyTue May 14, 2019 12:38 pm

Orianna sighed as she gazed upon her lovely garden as the moon began to rise. These vibrant beauties, what a shame they lose they're splendor alomg with the sun's light. Its one of the reasons she sleeps in the night, so she may see them be bright and colorful again. As she finally stood up from her seat, she made to enter her castle, just narrowly missing the soft orange glow of a lantern appearing on her castle grounds.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

Serila v. Orianna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serila v. Orianna   Serila v. Orianna EmptyTue May 14, 2019 1:31 pm

While scouting the forest for certain flowers necessary for Lea's potions, the witch Serila stumbled upon a beautiful castle. "I'm tired, can't we go to an inn or something?" The living lamp Chatty was complaining like always. "This castle is beautiful." Serila admired. "If we can't sleep here, I don't care how beautiful it is..." Serila sighed. "Always as blunt as a rock..."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Serila v. Orianna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serila v. Orianna   Serila v. Orianna EmptyTue May 14, 2019 2:16 pm

A Bee Maid was still in the garden, cleaning off the table and preparing herself for her free time afterwards. As she cleaned everything off, she noticed someone entering the castle grounds. "Excuzzze me, guezt? Can I help you?"

Warrior of Darkness

Serila v. Orianna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serila v. Orianna   Serila v. Orianna EmptyTue May 14, 2019 2:50 pm

Serila felt a bit startled, she wasn't expecting anyone to be still up at this hour at night. "My apologies, we got a bit lost and end up wandering into this castle."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Serila v. Orianna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serila v. Orianna   Serila v. Orianna EmptyTue May 14, 2019 3:29 pm

"Oh, that'z fine, don't worry about it! Our mazter iz and underztanding woman, you're in no trouble!" She urged her to come forward, a welcome and beaming look on her face. "If you'd like, you may enter and even zpeak with the princezz before she goes to bed. Oh, but mind the flowerz in the garden. Our princezz planted them all and brought them to full bloom herzelf. She cherishez them very much, so try not to step on them." (I'm just gonna drop the z thing, or my phone's autocorrect will be even more fucked.)

Warrior of Darkness

Serila v. Orianna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serila v. Orianna   Serila v. Orianna EmptyTue May 14, 2019 3:51 pm

"We are really grateful, well then." With a well mannered gesture, Serila bid farewell to the maiden and proceeded to enter the castle, both her and Chatty were impressed by the magnificence of said castle. "I wonder what kind of elitist hag lives in a castle like this." "Chatty, don't be rude. I'm sure a person that live in this kind of castle must be someone with an impeccable sense of taste."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Serila v. Orianna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serila v. Orianna   Serila v. Orianna EmptyTue May 14, 2019 4:18 pm

Servants and staff passing through directed the late night guest towards the throne room. Entering upon the throne room, it was rather well-furnished, though not without some wear and tear. Seated upon the throne, watching with some brightened interest was a young-looking raven-haired woman. "Ah, a guest, it's always a pleasure to have one, no matter the hour." She seemed to emphasize that last part, her amethyst eyes shooting towards a pale woman in armor will some venom in her voice. Looking closer, Serila could note her dress sagging from one should and her posture in the throne uneven. Her words seemed educated and firm, but her gait was that of one who still had somewhat of an open inner child.

Warrior of Darkness

Serila v. Orianna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serila v. Orianna   Serila v. Orianna EmptyTue May 14, 2019 4:29 pm

Serila gracefully bowed at the owned of the castle. "My apologies for dropping in so late, we were collecting ingredients for potions and when we realized it was late and we were in your castle. Oh, but where are my manners, my name is Serila, I'm a witch." Chatty eyed the other women on the room. "And this bad mannered lamp is Chatty."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Serila v. Orianna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serila v. Orianna   Serila v. Orianna EmptyTue May 14, 2019 4:34 pm

"Ah yes, a pleasure to meet you both, Serila, Chatty. I am Orianna, and may I formally welcome you to my home," she replied politely, rising from her throne and approaching the two. "If I may ask, do you have any places in mind to stay for the night? If not, I could gladly allow you to stay here."

Warrior of Darkness

Serila v. Orianna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serila v. Orianna   Serila v. Orianna EmptyTue May 14, 2019 4:48 pm

"Not really, our home is a bit far away and there is a pretty long way to the closest inn, so we really appreciate your invitation, Lady Orianna." Serila accepted the generous offer, meanwhile, Chatty had started to observe their gracious host, examining all her features. "Chatty, staring like that is bad, even when it's at someone as beautiful as our host." She lectured him.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Serila v. Orianna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serila v. Orianna   Serila v. Orianna EmptyTue May 14, 2019 5:22 pm

"It's fine, as long as he doesn't touch," she laughed. "Honestly, though, I'm surprised he was checking out Theresa, considering how much she covers up!"

"Princess, mind you don't be so crass!!" Her bodyguard glared daggers at Chatty before sighing deeply. "If you swear amity, guests, then a room will be provided for you."

"Although, if you'd like to formally challenge me, I wouldn't be opposed at all," Orianna added.

Warrior of Darkness

Serila v. Orianna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serila v. Orianna   Serila v. Orianna EmptyTue May 14, 2019 5:25 pm

That last statement picked Serila's curiosity. "Challenge you? What do you mean?" She asked while making sure to keep Chatty under control. "A... Fight? I'm not really a fighter, unless I must."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Serila v. Orianna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serila v. Orianna   Serila v. Orianna EmptyTue May 14, 2019 8:31 pm

"Perhaps I should give you a history lesson. This castle was once the ruling core of a kingdom hundreds of years ago," she explained. "My mother ruled as queen back then and the populace pertained of mostly humans. Back then it was just as "adventure this, quest that" as it is today... I assume. I'd always thought that humans were so incredible venturing from their homes and facing enemies and dangers for one reason or another."

She looked at her hands and twiddled her fingers a little in memory of what had happened long before. "I was fascinated by the things humans could do if they practiced, trained, studied, what have you, how strong they could be... Even now, after my kingdom has been long gone, I find myself wondering. "How strong are they now?""

She looked up at her guess and giggled, putting up a bright smile. "Oh, listen to me go on! If you don't want to fight, that's perfectly fine with me. It is late, after all, and I'm sure you'd like to go home come morning."

Warrior of Darkness

Serila v. Orianna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serila v. Orianna   Serila v. Orianna EmptyWed May 15, 2019 12:34 am

"Hmm... I don't really like the idea of a fight unless you mean a 'fight'" She replied giggling and winking an eye to Orianna. "If it possible, somewhere more, intimate~"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Serila v. Orianna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serila v. Orianna   Serila v. Orianna EmptyWed May 15, 2019 1:28 am

"That sounds like a plan to me!" she purred, slowly approaching the exit of the throne room. "I was hoping for some excitement before bed. Come, follow me, I'll take you straight to our room for the night."

Warrior of Darkness

Serila v. Orianna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serila v. Orianna   Serila v. Orianna EmptyWed May 15, 2019 1:35 am

Serila grinned. "Lovely~" Serila followed Orianna to the exit of the throne room, carrying Chatty with her. "Lead the way, Lady Orianna."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Serila v. Orianna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serila v. Orianna   Serila v. Orianna EmptyWed May 15, 2019 1:39 am

"Gladly, dear guest!" She marched herself and the witch through the vast halls leading to a polished birchwood door, opening it to her room, furnished with a wardrobe, a queen sized bed with lavish lavender sheets and a veil that could curtain off all sides of the bed. She snapped her fingers as she entered, a tall, buxom vampire emerged from the side and stripped Orianna down to nakedness. "Hope you don't mind if I change a little...?"

Warrior of Darkness

Serila v. Orianna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serila v. Orianna   Serila v. Orianna EmptyWed May 15, 2019 1:48 am

The witch followed the vampire all the way towards her room, she was astonished with how beautiful was the castle, a true piece of art. Once they arrived at Orianna's room, Serila waited patiently until their host finished changing. "Of course, please take your time." She said silently admiring the views... Unlike certain lamp. "Holy mother, now that's a nice body~" Who was floating around both vampires whistling at the sight, that made Serila feel embarrassed and face palm. "Chatty, behave."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Serila v. Orianna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serila v. Orianna   Serila v. Orianna EmptyWed May 15, 2019 2:09 am

Orianna couldn't help but laugh at the unabashed pervertedness and Serila's subsequent shame. "Its alright, Serila." Her handmaid draped a see through lavender nightgown over her body, a velvet floral pattern obscuring her goods somewhat. "Now, I suppose before we begin, I should ask if you'd like my servant to join in or if you wish to keep this between us?"

Warrior of Darkness

Serila v. Orianna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serila v. Orianna   Serila v. Orianna EmptyWed May 15, 2019 2:11 am

"The more the better, don't you think~?" The witch purred, appreciating the beauty of Orianna and how well the nightgown looked with her pale skin. "After all, I have this pervert with me, even though he won't do much~" "Killjoy..."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Serila v. Orianna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serila v. Orianna   Serila v. Orianna EmptyThu May 16, 2019 12:30 am

(51)
(43)

"Then shall we begin?" Orianna took a step forward, pausinf and deciding to give her guest the first move. "After you, Serila..."

Orianna: 30
Maid: 10
Serila: 30

Warrior of Darkness

Serila v. Orianna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serila v. Orianna   Serila v. Orianna EmptyThu May 16, 2019 1:01 am

"With pleasure, Lady Orianna~" Winking playfully, the witch blowed a kiss at Orianna, a flaming heart flying towards the noblewoman and popping on her cheek, a slight blush appearing on her face.

Resist Charming Aura: 66
Seduction: 12

Orianna: 28 + Charmed
Serila: 30 + Soul Fragment: 1
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Serila v. Orianna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serila v. Orianna   Serila v. Orianna EmptyThu May 16, 2019 1:37 am

(Cool Regal Reward
(62) Bedroom Pillows

"Mm, quite the day magic you have." She approached the witch, reaching out to the voluptuous spellcaster and pulling her close for a kiss on the cheek, her lithe body brushing delicately against Serila's. "We have magic of our own. I can't wait to show you~."

Just as she spoke those words, Serila was pulled back into a warm embrace, her head placed snugly between the breasts of the curvaceous vampire maid. "Please, enjoy your night with us..."

Serila: 25 + Soul Fragment: 1

Warrior of Darkness

Serila v. Orianna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serila v. Orianna   Serila v. Orianna EmptyThu May 16, 2019 2:01 am

Serila enjoyed the soft kiss of Orianna, her delight was suddenly interrupted by a soft feeling, the maid had placed the witch into a soft embrace. "Oh, I'm sure I will~" Reaching out to the maid's breasts, masterfully massaging them with her soft and warm touch. "Such wonderful pillows~"

Resist Charming Aura: 23 / 87
Warm Touch: 98

Orianna: 27 + Charmed
Maid: 7 + Weakened
Serila: 25 + Soul Fragment: 1

Last edited by Nekurion on Sun May 19, 2019 12:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Serila v. Orianna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serila v. Orianna   Serila v. Orianna EmptySat May 18, 2019 11:24 pm

(I forgot Bedroom Pillows was meant to be a binding attack! DX)
(42) Velvet Wishes
(64) Good Night Kiss

Orianna felt herself grow so excited as she felt the charming aura fill her, while the maid felt herself go a tad weak in the knees. However, both were quite happy with how this was going to go. Even the maid seemed to smile... A little... Kinda... It was a really stoic face face, but Serila could swear she was smiling, at least until she closed in and gave her a soft kiss. A wave of exhaustion washed over the witch, making her eyelids droop and her head sag a bit.
"My handmaid's kisses are astounding, are they not? I enjoy them often when I can't sleep.. or even when I just want them." Orianna joined in the embrace, her lavender night gown feeling like a silky heaven in spite of how thin it was. Not even an inch of distance between it and her naked glory. "And trust me," she whispered, "The dreams you'll have will be the best in the world thanks to her kisses." Orianna stepped back to watch the show, eager and curious to see if Serila would break away or fall victim to another kiss.

Maid: 8 + Weakened
Serila: 20 + Bound + Soul Fragment: 1

Serila v. Orianna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serila v. Orianna   Serila v. Orianna Empty

Back to top Go down

Serila v. Orianna
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next