Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

CybOrianna vs Dr. Chuicka.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

CybOrianna vs Dr. Chuicka. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CybOrianna vs Dr. Chuicka.   CybOrianna vs Dr. Chuicka. - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2019 7:50 pm

Orianna let them relax, being just as exhausted as she was. Moreso, in fact, having been the ones to lose. She was hoping the doctor wouldn't send more after her, especially before she finishes resting. If she does, she would hope Hazel and Honey would assist and be able to free them too, but if she can simply take down Chuicka herself, she can try to help whatever many Midara and possibly humans that have been stolen afterwards with less inconvenience. "When this is all over, I'll give you two a home in my abode, if you don't have any already or can't recall them."

PostSubject: Re: CybOrianna vs Dr. Chuicka.   CybOrianna vs Dr. Chuicka. - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2019 8:19 pm

"I..." Hazel began before letting out a sigh. "I'd like that. I... can't even remember if I have a family. If there's anyone out there that's worried about what happened to me."

"That shit's depressing." Honey chimed in as she nuzzled against her lap pillow. "That why I, like, kind of fully embraced being turned into a bimbo, ya know? Like all the worrying about before this was just driving me crazy. Being a ditzy airhead means I don't have ta, like, think about all that junk."

(Orianna gains +2 Willpower!)

(You can continue to rest to recover Willpower, but I'll start rolling to see if the Doctor sends anything else after you.)

Orianna: 14 Willpower
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: CybOrianna vs Dr. Chuicka.   CybOrianna vs Dr. Chuicka. - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 15, 2019 3:10 am

(Well, I doubt I can beat Chuicka with only 14 health, so yeah)

Orianna stroked Honey's head calmly as she recuperated more of her strength, considering drinking a bit of her blood to ensure she's healthy for when the time comes. "Well, perhaps when you're both comfortable, I can contact a friend of mine and she can, perhaps, unlock whatever memories you can't grasp. Maybe even find whatever family you might have."

PostSubject: Re: CybOrianna vs Dr. Chuicka.   CybOrianna vs Dr. Chuicka. - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 15, 2019 9:57 am

(Next experiment -roll 30- Success!)

As the three woman contemplated the future, their conversation was interrupted by the sound of barking. Honey and Hazel sprung to their feet as the cacophony drew closer.

A three headed woman burst forth from the jungle. Each of her heads had short black hair, fangs, a pair of dog ears, and crimson eyes that glared at the trio. Her forearms, legs and pussy were covered in obsidian fur; leaving the rest of her bare to the world.

"Cerberus." Hazel stated as the newcomer snarled at them.

"Like, she's completely feral." Honey added.

Orianna: 16 Willpower
Honey: 2 Willpower
Hazel: 2 Willpower
Cerberus: 15 Willpower
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: CybOrianna vs Dr. Chuicka.   CybOrianna vs Dr. Chuicka. - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 15, 2019 4:49 pm

Orianna pinched the bridge of her nose and groaned, facing Cerberus with an unabashed repellant stare. She was not happy with this girl one coming in while they're trying to rest. "Down girl!"

-Talk no Jutsu-

PostSubject: Re: CybOrianna vs Dr. Chuicka.   CybOrianna vs Dr. Chuicka. - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 15, 2019 6:05 pm

(Talk no Jutsu -roll 69- Fail!)
(Intimidation -roll 35, 70, 11- 1 Fail, 1 Success, and 1 Crit Fail!)
(Busty Bump -roll 51- Fail!)

The Cerberus took Orianna's command as a challenge. The three headed woman began angrily barking and gnashing her teeth. Although a pained whimper could be faintly heard as she bit one of her tongues in her frenzy.

The vampire was not moved by the display, nor was Honey. But Hazel backed up in fear.

Hazel: 2 Willpower + Stunned
Cerberus: 14 Willpower
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: CybOrianna vs Dr. Chuicka.   CybOrianna vs Dr. Chuicka. - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 15, 2019 10:53 pm

"If either of you wish to not join in this conflict, I won't force you," Orianna stated to the two girls. "I will not be like that hellish scientist." She got up and approached Cerberus and elected to switch to a more calming tactic, speaking to her in a soothing tone in promising her relaxation and pleasure if she were to avert this aggression.

-Velvet Wishes-

PostSubject: Re: CybOrianna vs Dr. Chuicka.   CybOrianna vs Dr. Chuicka. - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 15, 2019 11:15 pm

(Velvet Wishes -roll 86- Crit Success!)

The three headed woman stared at the approaching Vampire. The princess' voice did calm the beast somewhat. Cerberus growled softly as it waited to see what Orianna would do next.

Meanwhile, Honey wrapped Hazel in a hug to try and clam her down.

Cerberus: 12 Willpower + Charmed
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: CybOrianna vs Dr. Chuicka.   CybOrianna vs Dr. Chuicka. - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 15, 2019 11:27 pm

She stroked each head softly, one by one and and continued to voice her calming words to the beastly woman. "That's it, sweetheart, calm. I am merely wishing to rest, not to play. If you wish to play, I can give all that you'd like if you were to wait a little for me to recompose and have a word with your master. Would you be so kind?"

-Talk no Jutsu- (Yumi would be proud! XP)

PostSubject: Re: CybOrianna vs Dr. Chuicka.   CybOrianna vs Dr. Chuicka. - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 15, 2019 11:40 pm

(Talk no jutsu -roll 7- Crit Fail!)
(Triplikiss -roll 98- Crit Success!)

The Cerberus didn't want to wait. She wanted to play now. The beastly woman tackled Orianna to the ground, and all three of her heads began licking and kissing the princess.

(Rescue -roll 34- Success!)
(Assist -roll 13- Crit Fail!)

Hazel rushed to her new mistress' aid and forcibly shoved the feral girl off of her. Honey tried to help the freed vampire to her feet, but slipped and ended up on the ground beside her.

Orianna: 13 Willpower + Downed
Honey: 2 Willpower + Downed
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: CybOrianna vs Dr. Chuicka.   CybOrianna vs Dr. Chuicka. - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 15, 2019 11:48 pm

"Nnn, thank you, Hazel! I wished this could've been nipped ahead of time, but it seems she's undisciplined." She moved to get up, intending to show make up for the uncalled for aggression by taking back what she's owed.

-Get Up >>> Taste Test-

PostSubject: Re: CybOrianna vs Dr. Chuicka.   CybOrianna vs Dr. Chuicka. - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 16, 2019 12:00 am

(Get up -roll 77- Fail!)
(Double Suckle -roll 40- Success!)

Perhaps she was even more worn out than she realized, because Orianna was struggling to stand.

The Cerberus turn her attentions to the one who tackled her. Hazel let out a cry as two of the bestial girl's mouths clamped down on her breasts. A pair of tongues played with the exhausted girls nipples. Completely overwhelmed, the girl with the big booty collapsed to the ground as soon her opponent let go.

(Distracting Derriere -roll 89- Crit Fail!)
(Get up -roll 99- Crit Fail!)

Hazel collapsed right on top of Honey, pinning her partner to the ground.

Orianna: 13 Willpower + Downed
Honey: 2 Willpower + Pinned
Hazel: 0 Willpower
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: CybOrianna vs Dr. Chuicka.   CybOrianna vs Dr. Chuicka. - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 16, 2019 12:13 am

"Hazel!!" Orianna growled and made to get up again, a dark aura emanating off her. "LISTEN, YOU MUTT, I'VE ALREADY HAD ENOUGH OF THIS ISLAND AND WHATEVER KOOKY DOCTOR KEEPS SENDING YOU ALL AFTER ME!!" She shouted, oh did she ever shout! It was oft forgotten how truly young Orianna still was by the years of vampires, mostly thanks to her self-image of how a royal should hold herself, and due to the kindness she puts out for others regularly. However, she was still rather immature from time to time, and right now was the perfect example. "I'VE NOT THE TIME, NOR PATIENCE TO PUT UP WITH YOU, SO YOU'D BETTER GO RIGHT BACK TO YOUR MASTER AND TELL HER TO WAIT PATIENTLY OR ELSE!!"

-Talk no Tantrum Jutsu-

PostSubject: Re: CybOrianna vs Dr. Chuicka.   CybOrianna vs Dr. Chuicka. - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 16, 2019 12:23 am

(Talk no Tantrum Jutsu -roll 24- Success!)
(Fetch -roll 35- Fail!)

Cerberus whimpered at the sudden outburst. She coward from the dark aura the vampire was giving off. The feral woman decided to flee with her tail between her legs. She briefly thought of taking the defeated tanned woman with her, but decided to not risk angering the vampire further.

(Cerberus Fled!)

"Like, you okay?" Honey asked as she extracted herself from Hazel. Her partner's only response was a dazed moan.

Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: CybOrianna vs Dr. Chuicka.   CybOrianna vs Dr. Chuicka. - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 16, 2019 12:32 am

Orianna had to take a moment to calm down and collect herself, get fully to her feet and rejoining Hazel and Honey and resting up again. "I will have to apologize to that Cerberus when we meet again. I just would like some proper rest without being assaulted. And I'd also appreciate them not touching you two either."

PostSubject: Re: CybOrianna vs Dr. Chuicka.   CybOrianna vs Dr. Chuicka. - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 16, 2019 12:36 am

"Like, why wouldn't they, like, attack us? We are kind of totally betraying them to help you." Honey pointed out as she held her passed out partner close.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: CybOrianna vs Dr. Chuicka.   CybOrianna vs Dr. Chuicka. - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 16, 2019 12:54 am

"That is true," she said, holding Hazel as well as they recuperated more. "However, it's less their common sense I take issue with and more the principle in general. She stole your lives away, locked away your memories and ordered you around for what I can only assume are foul experiments. And now she wants to hurt you further... I won't condone it in the slightest."

Inside, ehe was hoping Theresa would somehow track her down and help her. Her mix-up that brought her here was rather unexpected though, so something like that might take a while.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: CybOrianna vs Dr. Chuicka.   CybOrianna vs Dr. Chuicka. - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 16, 2019 1:13 am

"Like..." Honey began, but trailed off as she struggled to put her thoughts into words. Part of her wanted to defend Dr. Chuicka's actions, but she wasn't sure if that part was actually her or something the doc did to her. And she didn't like to think about it. She didn't want to think about it. She embraced being a bimbo so she wouldn't have to think about it!

The busty blonde beauty settled for leaning into Orianna as she stroked her partner's hair.

Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: CybOrianna vs Dr. Chuicka.   CybOrianna vs Dr. Chuicka. - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 16, 2019 1:16 am

"I know you wish to relax, and I shall gladly grant that wish for now. We all need it, but I'd like you to consider things seriously when we're all done here..." Orianna fully basked in the quiet they had right now, sure that it wouldn't last for long.

PostSubject: Re: CybOrianna vs Dr. Chuicka.   CybOrianna vs Dr. Chuicka. - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 16, 2019 11:26 am

(Next experiment -89- Crit Fail!)

The moment of peace extended longer than Orianna thought it would. Perhaps, the Doctor did decide to wait patiently? Either way, the princess had plenty of time to enjoy the company of her new servants.

Eventually, Hazel returned to the waking world. Groggily, she turned to the vampire and asked, "Are you... okay?"

Orianna: 17 Willpower
Honey: 6 Willpower
Hazel: 4 Willpower
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: CybOrianna vs Dr. Chuicka.   CybOrianna vs Dr. Chuicka. - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 16, 2019 5:38 pm

"I'm perfectly fine. I told off Cerberus and sent her back shortly after you blacked out. I feel a little bad, but for now, we have some extra time," she explained, giving Hazel a light kiss on the forehead.

PostSubject: Re: CybOrianna vs Dr. Chuicka.   CybOrianna vs Dr. Chuicka. - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 16, 2019 6:04 pm

The tanned woman let out a pleased hum as the vampire's lips pressed against her. "So what do we do now?" she asked as she sat up on her partner's lap.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: CybOrianna vs Dr. Chuicka.   CybOrianna vs Dr. Chuicka. - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 16, 2019 6:26 pm

"I suppose we could entertain ourselves as we wait for our strength to return," she stated. "If you two would like...?"

PostSubject: Re: CybOrianna vs Dr. Chuicka.   CybOrianna vs Dr. Chuicka. - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 16, 2019 7:03 pm

"Like entertain ourselves, how?" Honey asked with a glint in her eye.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: CybOrianna vs Dr. Chuicka.   CybOrianna vs Dr. Chuicka. - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 16, 2019 7:09 pm

Orianna turned to Honey and pulled her bikini away and buried her face into her bare naked cleavage. She allowed herself to bask in the pleasant warmth of her bosom, while her hands reached for Hazel butt.

PostSubject: Re: CybOrianna vs Dr. Chuicka.   CybOrianna vs Dr. Chuicka. - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

CybOrianna vs Dr. Chuicka.
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next