Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Day of the Witches

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

Day of the Witches  - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day of the Witches    Day of the Witches  - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 04, 2020 11:07 am

Serila looked at Camli and then back at Hilda. "I don't know if Dot has more beds so if you are comfortable there go ahead, we'll bring you some blankets." Getting up from her seat, Serila walked to Camli. "Mind keeping an eye on her while a look for some blankets we can use? In case she starts feeling unwell."
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Day of the Witches    Day of the Witches  - Page 9 EmptySun Apr 05, 2020 4:07 pm

"Roger that, partner. She should be kedge when you get back. Ain't going to be in a bad box." Camli paused to check on her saddlebag that was tossed down a while ago but she frowned. "'ey Seril, leather hide ain't gonna work, will it?"
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Day of the Witches    Day of the Witches  - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2020 4:58 am

After a few minutes, Serila came back with some blankets and cushions. "I couldn't find anymore pillows but I got these cushions, they should suffice." Gently, Serila placed one under Hilda's head and covered her with a blanket before handing another to Camli. "Leather hide? For sleeping bags?"
Back to top Go down
SnowInSummer

SnowInSummer

PostSubject: Re: Day of the Witches    Day of the Witches  - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 11, 2020 2:00 pm

Exhaustion finally catching up to her, the ivory-haired woman gently fell asleep on the couch. Serila and Camli's voices sounded pleasant enough to make her feel safe, just as she'd been before the evil witches ruined her life. Hilda was glad she met people as kind as them, with a soft smile on her sleeping face to show off for it.
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Day of the Witches    Day of the Witches  - Page 9 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2020 11:42 am

"Yep, ain't the comfiest hen skin out there, but it is hardy. Ain't sure if she needs more feathers in the hide though. Got some use for it for y'all? If not I can hit the hay in this." Camli patted a pair of slightly worn but still serviceable leather hide a bit shaped into a fairly large bedroll. She paused for a moment as she saw Hilda had fallen fast asleep. "Well looks like Hilda already count'n the sheeps ahead of us."
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Day of the Witches    Day of the Witches  - Page 9 EmptySat May 02, 2020 4:59 pm

Serila looked at Hilda who was snoring softly on the couch before directing her attention back to Camli. "She looked exhausted, all of this must have been really taxing for her." Taking one of the leather bed rolls and placing it on the ground Serila let out a sigh. "I guess it beats sleeping on the floor, can't say I have ever used one of these to sleep."
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Day of the Witches    Day of the Witches  - Page 9 EmptySat May 23, 2020 8:05 pm

"Well, it ain't no sea of feathers, but the rawhide's better than dirt.  Won't let you get all stoved up and drabble."  Camli patted out her leather sleeping bag one last time before she laid it across the floor.  The gunslinger sat down and unzipped her boots before tossing them over near the doorway before she pulled the top layer and slipped it but doesn't lay down out.  

"Ya know, kind of takes us back to the good ol' days doesn't it.  Sleepin' under the same roof.  Yammerin' 'bout the school folks.  Me gettin' in scraps cause some slab-sided too big for their breeches think I ain't worh spit cause of my weapons and you get my sorry ass out of dodge."
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Day of the Witches    Day of the Witches  - Page 9 EmptyMon May 25, 2020 5:19 am

"You always used to get into trouble because of your big mouth." A yawn escaped the lips of the red haired woman as she laid on her side looking at Camli. "But I guess that was what made it fun back then."
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Day of the Witches    Day of the Witches  - Page 9 EmptyMon May 25, 2020 4:22 pm

Camli grinned for a moment as Serila. "That's the fun of it.  What is there nothing to like blow a few buckaroos who are all broth but no beans.  Gotta have freedom and bumps in life, and gotta have the guts and noggin' to get what you want.  Nothin' worse than a gilded cage."  She snorted derisively as she mouthed the last word, almost as if she tasted rattlesnake poison.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Day of the Witches    Day of the Witches  - Page 9 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2020 1:32 pm

Serila chuckled at Camli's comment. "Yeah, those were fun days... At least until you know what happened." After getting comfy on the bedroll, the red haired woman let out a yawn. "Today has been crazy... I'm completely exhausted even after that little nap, I really need my beauty sleep." She added a tired giggle as her eyes started to slowly close.
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Day of the Witches    Day of the Witches  - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2020 2:22 pm

Camli snorted from the mention of that incident. That wasn't one of her proudest moment. "Yeah, but I got a feelin' things are going to be loco out there. But I think it'd be bes-" She tilted to the side, just to find out Serila was already fast asleep, no doubt all tuckered out from everything today.

"I reckon best be all freshen up 'fore we ride out. Hold onto yer saddle, 'cause it's going to be a wild frolic." She muttered before she too closed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Day of the Witches    Day of the Witches  - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2020 9:36 pm

A few days had passed since the two witches had brought Dot home to recover.

The injuries she sustained from the impact were severe, and she was lucky to be alive. The most damaged part of Dot's body wasn't anywhere outside, but internal: her lungs had taken the brunt of it, and she was already feeling it, sitting in bed. Each breath came out like a wheeze, and doing it too sharply was enough to escalate the feeling from uncomfortable to downright painful in a hurry. The doctor had urged them that it would be months before she was fully recovered, and asked them to do what they could to keep her in bed for as long as they could. The impact and subsequent recovery had her passed out for the entire duration.

Eventually, she found herself awake, disheveled and out of sorts. Little bits and pieces were coming back to her, her mind catching up over the course of the last few days. She remembered the explosion. She remembered how both of them were okay, afterwards. She remembered how bad it felt. Like her whole body was on fire, one giant ache. The sound that her body made when the pain hit. That's gonna give her nightmares for a while.

Her hand immediately went to her chest, as her breathing felt off. Each one hurt just a little, and her body still felt sore all over. The quick breath she took of pain quickly led to coughing, which hurt even worse.

She really screwed up this time.

All of it came rushing back to her at once. She could feel tears welling up in her eyes. She was all alone in her room, but at least she could call her friends to feel better...

On the other side of the room, her broom was propped up on a wall, her lantern dangling from it. It didn't matter how far apart they were, though. All she had to do was think about it, for just a moment, and...!

From it sprang the four shapes she had made, all that time ago. All of them knew what she wanted, with them curling around her in a comforting way. None of them caused trouble like they would, every now and then. A black cat to pet, two of her others nuzzling close to her, and a bright troublemaker sitting on her head. And yet, the tears wouldn't stop. The little familiar with a pumpkin for a head went over to the side of her, grabbing the pillow her head was on, and Dot wasted no time before burying her head in it, letting her tears flow and letting out a silent shout of frustration.

She felt awful. And useless. And nothing but a bother. It was more then that now, even! She was a danger, to the people that wanted to do nothing but help her. She was all of these things, and so much more. She thought she knew what she was doing, and then something like this happened. She was shattered, into a million, tiny little pieces. Was this it? Is all her magic good for, hurt herself and others?

She knew better than to try and get up in her state. Everything hurt. She groaned in frustration, wiping the tears off of her face and throwing her pillow behind her and slamming her head against it with a thump. Just that little motion made her hurt, but she was too depressed and angry to care. She always hated being stuck in a bed. She laid there, her face pointed towards the wall, and while it would look like she was asleep from anyone walking in, her mind was running at high speeds, going over everything she could think of that day, everything she thought she knew.

She thought she at least understood what would happen to her magic, should she try it, but that day showed that it was far from perfect, or understood. Her mind was playing out magic lesson after magic lesson, line after line of what she was at the time useless to her. All the while, all of her crafted familiars huddled close to her, keeping her close and giving whatever comfort they could to the troubled witch. She was in earshot of the hallway outside of her room, but she wasn't thinking about the rest of her home at the moment, purely focusing her mind on that one mistake she made that nearly ruined everything. She was far too frustrated, depressed, and most importantly, focused, to notice her pain right now, even when it was each breath.

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Day of the Witches    Day of the Witches  - Page 9 EmptySun Sep 06, 2020 6:04 pm

Camli was standing outside just before the break of dawn.  Her gun drawn and pointing at a small
a rough and ugly rock mannequin 30 feet away, something she created for target practice.  No motion was made by her or the gun before a loud POP was heard as the gun discharged a smooth rock shard, hurling right into the mannequin.  Her shot struck the mannequin right between the eyes before exploding into shrapnel.  Blue-haired witch shifted to the left; as she landed she fires another shot, this time barely grazing the mannequin of the left side.  She repeats the exercise to the right and back to the left.  The series of noises sounded like a slow series of firecrackers and each shot ends up barely hitting the mannequin from the direction she jumps toward.

After while, the gun stops firing shards despite making another popping sound.  Sighing softly, she reaches down towards the ground and, with a brief concentration of mana, a tall and thin rock spike slowly rises from the ground.  Her gloved hand moves towards the top of the spike before snapping several small pieces from the spike until she has several pieces in her hand..  She places the spikes end into a hole under the gun one at a time, a clicking sound was heard each time.  

"Made my jack but my aim while skedaddling is as sharp as an old man with a brick in the house."  She muttered, shaking her head.  Her enemies weren't going to be pussyfooting along when they know that they are going to be shot it; yet she is still having a small heap of trouble hitting an avatar damn still target while she is moving.  She wonder if she needs to thinker the old 6-shooter a bit more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Day of the Witches    Day of the Witches  - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Day of the Witches
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9