Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
PieForPi

Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka   Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2019 9:17 pm

(The Safest Place -roll 4- Crit Success!)

Distracted by the three headed woman, the busty green haired siren never noticed the knights approach until it was too late. Until the knight's stinging blade tore a gash into her back.

(Hellfire -roll 26- Success! Burn -roll 60- Success!)

As the mermaid screamed in pain, the Cerberus, quick to take advantage of the opening, let out a howling inferno. The fish woman's voice was drowned out as her body was consumed by the roaring fire.

Theresa: 6 Willpower + Allured
Cerberus: 5 Willpower
Mermaid: 1 Willpower + Burned(2)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka   Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2019 9:22 pm

Theresa stopped her assault and sheathed her blade, gesturing for Cerberus to cease her attack before moving in to stifle the burns with the waters of the lake. "Now, mermaid, are you still eager to persist in standing in our way, or would prefer I leave you be?"

PostSubject: Re: Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka   Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2019 9:32 pm

(Drowning Dirge -roll 60- Success!)

"I would prefer..." The mermaid said slowly. She watched the knight, to make absolutely sure she had been put under the spell of her voice before acting.

"...To fuck you!"

The busty siren grabbed a hold of the knight and dove into the lake. Spellbound by the temptress' voice, Theresa could do nothing to stop herself from being dragged into the depths of the crystal waters, once more.

Theresa: 5 Willpower + Allured + Underwater
Mermaid: 1 Willpower
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka   Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2019 9:35 pm

Theresa's mind was straining to remain her own, her discipline keeping her in her right mind just enough to hope that at least one attack can land. She just needs one...

-Smack and Slash- (If the first hits, she won't cut the mermaid, if it doesn't, welp, that mermaid should've fucking stopped)

PostSubject: Re: Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka   Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2019 9:40 pm

(Smack and Slash -roll [72, 24] Success!)

The flat of her blade struck the Mermaid, unprepared for the swift counter attack. The sudden blow was enough to knock out the already injured siren. Unconscious, the temptress' body drifted away from the submerged knight.

(Mermaid has been defeated!)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka   Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2019 9:47 pm

Theresa swam back to the surface and returned her blade once more to its scabbard. "Persistent fish..." She turned to the Cerberus and thanked her for her assistance, finding it most welcome.

Thinking upon it for a moment, Theresa curiously reached out and gave the Cerberus a scratch behind the ears on one of the heads, giving another a pet. "You've done well." She finishes by giving the final head a gentle pet as well, making sure not to leave any of them without reward. "I suppose now that I think on it, I should grant you a name. Can't keep referring to you as 'Beast'."

PostSubject: Re: Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka   Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 20, 2019 5:36 am

The Cerberus barked happily at that. The three headed woman began to shake with restraint as she stopped herself from tackling her master and showering her with affection.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka   Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 20, 2019 10:03 am

"Now, a name... Trinity? Perhaps a bit too on the no nose... Hela? Hmm.... What do you think?" She awaited some kind of decision from fhe Cerberus, finding her just a bit cuter now that she's not trying to make her submit to sex or... Burning her.

PostSubject: Re: Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka   Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 20, 2019 10:20 am

The Cerberus barked happily, any name good enough for her. Happy to be given such a thing by her new master, the three headed woman couldn't contain herself and eagerly showered her master in slobbery kisses.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka   Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 20, 2019 10:41 am

Theresa's cold expression loosened with a smile as she pat the three heads again. "Okay, I'm elated that you're so happy, Hela." She let her give some love for a bit before getting her to stop, taking a seat in the sands to recuperate after that fight with the mermaid. "Let's rest for a bit before we continue."

PostSubject: Re: Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka   Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 20, 2019 10:51 am

The newly named Hela nodded with all three heads and curled up against her master. The two resting in the afternoon sun, the only sounds being the streams of water falling from the cliffs.

Time past in piece for the duo, no one else intruding upon the jungle lake. For now.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka   Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 20, 2019 10:56 am

"I will find you, Orianna, I promise," she sighed as she allowed the calm to soak in. Her muscles relaxed, the pain in said muscles fading out, and her aggression dying out. Occasionally she would pet all three heads of Hela in order as they relaxed on the beach.

PostSubject: Re: Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka   Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 20, 2019 11:17 am

As the sun continued its march across the sky, rustling in the nearby undergrowth caused Hela's ears to perk up. She gave her master a warning growl as woman stumbled forth.

She had long blonde hair and her tanned skin glistened in the sunlight. An ample ass and bountiful bust, barely contained by the red bikini she wore, bounced with each step she took.

The newcomer payed no heed to the knight and her pet as she approached the lake and took a drink from its crystal waters.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka   Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 20, 2019 11:38 am

Theresa placed her hand upon Hela's back to calm her, as the newcomer has not yet made any acts against them. Even still, she couldn't let down her guard, and was already drawing her blade just in case. For now, she watched this woman, warily keeping herself alert to any potential mindgames.

PostSubject: Re: Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka   Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 20, 2019 12:03 pm

"Ah! I really need that!" the woman declared as she finished her drink.

The sound of the sword being drawn finally drew her attention to Theresa. "Oh my gosh! Are you another new patient?" The tanned woman blurted out as she rushed over to the knight with a spring in her step that did... interesting things to her assets.

"I'm super excited to meet you!" The bikini clad bombshell greeted enthusiastically. "It's not often we get a new patient, let alone two in one day! Everyone calls me Bimbo. I'd ask for your name but I know that I'd probably forget it. There's just so many patients on the island, you know?"

Bimbo stopped her rambling when she noticed the gauze wrapped around Hela. "Ah, what happened to this little puppy?" The tanned blonde asked as she scratched behind the ear of the left most head. The other heads barred their teeth at the newcomer but made no other moves toward her.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka   Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 20, 2019 12:34 pm

"Patients? That word implies some medical knowledge, yet you don't dress the part in the slightest and you call yourself 'Bimbo'? What are you trying to do here?" She demanded answers of this odd woman, feeling certain that she would be a Midara or at least shameless human with how she moved and what she wore.

PostSubject: Re: Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka   Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 20, 2019 12:55 pm

"I'm not a doctor or nurse. A lot of the patients here have really active sex drives. So girls like me are kept around to help keep them content. And I've been doing so much overtime today. See, we got a new patient on the island today. The Doctor sent her two right hand girls to get her settled in. But then those to had be put into quarantine or something earlier? I'm not completely sure about the details. Then, out of no where, all the patients started running wild and now no one can get in touch with the doctor!"

The Bimbo suddenly leapt to her feet, body bouncing with the motion. "Wait a second. Wait a second! You're not that new patient are you? I'm not going to get some horrible disease just from talking to you, am I?" She suddenly pointed an accusing finger at the knight. "And hey you dodged my question! Does that mean you're the one who hurt this poor doggie!?"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka   Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 20, 2019 12:59 pm

"My lady...? Was that you?" She chuckled at the magnitude of the trouble she's caused these residents. "My, ever the proper one..."

She looked up at Bimbo and shook her head. "No, I am not the one responsible for this island's chaos. As for Hela, yes, I did indeed hurt her in self-defense, but as you can see I have bandaged her wound and have allowed her time to recover and not overexert herself."

PostSubject: Re: Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka   Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 20, 2019 1:18 pm

The Bimbo blinked at the admission. "Oh yeah. I think I remember hearing something about a super aggressive dog with multiple heads. But this girls just a big sweetie, isn't she?" The tanned blonde cooed as she squatted down to pet the two other heads she ignored earlier.

"So why are you here? This island only has patients and staff on it, right? So what's wrong with you? 'Cause you kind of seem like a normal person but the doctor usually tells us when she's interviewing new staff. So you can't be working here..." She mused as Hela tolerated her affection.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka   Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 20, 2019 1:25 pm

Theresa allowed her to get away with it as she seemed intent on simply interrogating her rather than fucking her. This could be a good way to get directions on this island too and figure out in better detail what happened here. "I came here looking for someone that came here by mistake. I was hoping to find them and be on my way, but I've had no luck yet. Perhaps, you could be of some assistance, if you were to grant me directions through this jungle to the island's main facility." As she conversed, she rubbed Hela's back to give her affection she'd much prefer to have as time passes.

PostSubject: Re: Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka   Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 20, 2019 1:41 pm

"Mistake?" Bimbo pause in petting. As if her mind couldn't comprehend such a thing was possible. "Ar-are you sure? I mean people come here all the time without telling people. Sometimes their just embarrassed by what's wrong with them. I'd gossip about some of the cases like that with you, but that would be like super rude, right?"

"As for the main facility... Let's see, I just came from that way so..." The busty blonde crossed her arms, unintentionally emphasizing her ample bosom as she retraced her steps and tried to orient herself. "I think it's that way." she said as she pointed west. "Sorry, but that's the best I can do. Like I said, I've been super busy today. And my work can make it kind of easy to lose track of things."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka   Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 20, 2019 1:45 pm

Theresa sighed and got to her feet, feeling refreshed after her rest with Hela. "It is better than nothing. Thank you." She sheathed her sword and made to move on, patting Hela's heads. "Come, Hela, let us get a move on."

PostSubject: Re: Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka   Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 20, 2019 1:58 pm

As Hela got up to follow her master, Bimbo leapt back to her feet; her bouncing body drawing the attention of the departing knight.

(??? -Auto Success!)

... who was caught completely off guard by the tanned woman pulling her into a kiss. As their bodies pressed against each other, Theresa's mind blanked for a moment. But was it only a moment? How long had their lips rubbed against each other?

Suddenly the two women parted. "Good luck finding your friend!" Bimbo waved farewell, as if what she just did was perfectly normal. "As for me, I think I've had a long enough break! I got to get back to helping calm everyone down. Bye!"

Before Theresa could reply, Bimbo had already darted into the thick undergrowth of the jungle.

Theresa: 30 Willpower + ???
Hela: 15 Willpower
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka   Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 20, 2019 2:03 pm

Her sword was out immediately, but despute her appearance, that woman was fast. After her disappearance, Theresa became concerned for a moment if she may have done something, but wrote it off as she needed to find Orianna soon. "Come, Hela..."

PostSubject: Re: Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka   Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 20, 2019 2:14 pm

After that strange encounter, the knight and her pet continued on their quest. Their journey through the jungle going mostly unimpeded as any temptress they stumbled upon gave the Cerberus a wide berth.

Still, their trek was a long one, the jungle paths over grown and hidden. The sun had almost set by the time they stumbled upon any clues. A trail of kiss marks, of various colors and sizes, stained the foliage and even the very ground. Faded by the light of day, they led to a building hidden by vines and other plants.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka   Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka
Page 3 of 21Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Next