Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Burning Passion in the Bedroom

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Burning Passion in the Bedroom - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burning Passion in the Bedroom   Burning Passion in the Bedroom - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2019 2:11 pm

Salos was lost in the pleasure the princess was giving to him as she teased his “clitstick” as the princess called it as she stroked it. He was moaning like a girl in heat in his dream, with the princess saying that wasn’t a very princess thing to do as she continued to tease me. He felt lost in the pleasure as the shame that tried to snap him free from the pleasure before was pushed out of his mind as he melted in Orianna’s embrace.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Burning Passion in the Bedroom   Burning Passion in the Bedroom - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2019 2:20 pm

"Good girl," the princess purred both in and out of the dream, surprising herself for a second. However, it didn't feel bad, as long as he loved it. "Such a cute little face, it's hard to believe your a boy."

The princess would finish the dream by lifting her dress and pumping his dick deep into herself, letting out a growl of delight, Salos waking as he climaxed, shooting his seed deep into her. "Mmm~ Had a good nap?"
She pulled his cock out and slipped off the bed, allowing him to try and resume tbe fight if he so wished.

Salos: 8
Orianna: 21
Maid: 5

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Burning Passion in the Bedroom   Burning Passion in the Bedroom - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2019 2:22 pm

He looked at her with a look of shame as he tried to get up, feeling humiliated as she saw his secret desires.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Burning Passion in the Bedroom   Burning Passion in the Bedroom - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2019 2:25 pm

"Don't feel so bad about it," she said softly, sensing his shame. "Everyone has a desire they might nor be too proud of. And if that doesn't make you feel better, I can promise to keep it secret for you."

-Turn Pass-

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Burning Passion in the Bedroom   Burning Passion in the Bedroom - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2019 2:29 pm

Looks at her in her night gown as he slowly get to his feet.The look he gives her for a second tells her that he finds it cute.

Taking a deep breath, he creates his flame shield around him as he stands ready, resolve shaken, but not gone.

(Flameshield)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Burning Passion in the Bedroom   Burning Passion in the Bedroom - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2019 2:40 pm

-Flameshield- 78, Success

With his resolve to fight returning, Salos's hands literally flare to life as a barrier of unbearable hear protects him.

-Velvet Wishes- Auto Fail

Orianna plopped off the bed and moved in for more promises of ecstacy, however rough he wants it, before the blistering heat of his shields forces her to stay away. "Well, that's quite a nifty trick!"

Salos: 8 + Flameshield (3)
Orianna: 21
Maid: 5

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Burning Passion in the Bedroom   Burning Passion in the Bedroom - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2019 3:26 pm

Salos decides to aim a fireball at Orianna saying “ You may be hot, but you could be ‘hotter’ than that.” I say with a bit of sarcasm as I prepare my attack.

(Fireball)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Burning Passion in the Bedroom   Burning Passion in the Bedroom - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2019 4:09 pm

-Fireball- 55, Failure

Before he could launch the attack, Orianna began to giggle and then laugh at his one-liner. "Apologies, hut that was just so corny!" The embarrassment from her laughter made him lose focus, causing his fireball to peeter out.

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Burning Passion in the Bedroom   Burning Passion in the Bedroom - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2019 4:10 pm

Salos’ face gets beet red as he looks from her to her maid who he blushes at. He freezes up a bit as he loses focus.

(Pass)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Burning Passion in the Bedroom   Burning Passion in the Bedroom - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2019 4:15 pm

Orianna allowed the maid to return to the fray when she noticed the look he gave her. "Hmm, you like my maid? She is quite lovely. I could give you two some time alone if you'd like~"

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Burning Passion in the Bedroom   Burning Passion in the Bedroom - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2019 4:18 pm

“No I am fine.” He says sheepishly. He looks at Orianna with his mind flashing back a little to the dream. He has a look at her with a mixed look of longing and a bit of guilt in his face.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Burning Passion in the Bedroom   Burning Passion in the Bedroom - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2019 4:26 pm

As his Flameshield goes out, Orianna approaches him. "Are you okay? Did your dream bother you?" She didn't seem like she was trying to pull anything, simply concerned for her guest.

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Burning Passion in the Bedroom   Burning Passion in the Bedroom - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2019 4:28 pm

“I thought I put those feelings behind me. I try not to be captivated but sometimes it just happens and part of me wishes for that” He says not looking her or her maid in the eyes.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Burning Passion in the Bedroom   Burning Passion in the Bedroom - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2019 4:29 pm

"I'm sorry if the dream i gave you brought back something you wanted to forget," she sighed, bowing her head. "I simply wanted to show you somethinf you wanted..."

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Burning Passion in the Bedroom   Burning Passion in the Bedroom - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2019 4:31 pm

“No part of me wanted to be like that......to be like you.” Salos said a little embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Burning Passion in the Bedroom   Burning Passion in the Bedroom - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2019 4:33 pm

"Well, if you truly want to do something, I won't oppose you. I'm here to make my guest happy, so just tell me what you want." She took his hands in hers, awaiting an answer.

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Burning Passion in the Bedroom   Burning Passion in the Bedroom - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2019 4:35 pm

“I want to be a princess like you.” Salos surprised himself as the words escaped his lips.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Burning Passion in the Bedroom   Burning Passion in the Bedroom - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2019 4:41 pm

"Well, that should be easy, being a princess 'like me'. My kingdom is long-dead, so my title is fairly empty now. But that makes things easier on you. How's this: While you're here, I can have the residents treat you like royalty, we can spend time together and even spemd nights together."

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Burning Passion in the Bedroom   Burning Passion in the Bedroom - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2019 4:43 pm

He was surprised by her kindness. “ I would enjoy that very much.” He said with his face a little red.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Burning Passion in the Bedroom   Burning Passion in the Bedroom - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2019 4:46 pm

"Then it's settled. I have someone who'd be perfect to help you out, but first... Would you like to continue our fight or perhaps we can enjoy ourselves instead~?"

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Burning Passion in the Bedroom   Burning Passion in the Bedroom - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2019 4:48 pm

“What ever you want miss.” I said in a shy but submissive tone.

(I’ll let her have some fun with him.)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Burning Passion in the Bedroom   Burning Passion in the Bedroom - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2019 4:50 pm

"Good to hear. Oh, by the way, I don't believe we've introduced each other. I am Orianna, a pleasure ro meet you. What's your name?"

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Burning Passion in the Bedroom   Burning Passion in the Bedroom - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2019 4:51 pm

“My name is Salos.” I say in a meek tone.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Burning Passion in the Bedroom   Burning Passion in the Bedroom - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2019 4:58 pm

"Salos, a wonderful name! Now, Salos, shall we head to bed? I can give you a number of pleasures, but if there's anything specific you'd like..." She awaited his answer as she led him by the hand to the soft bed in the room.

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Burning Passion in the Bedroom   Burning Passion in the Bedroom - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2019 5:01 pm

“ I’d like to be pretty like you before if that is ok. I also did enjoy boobs near my face.” I say softly to Orianna who I have gotten a sense of admiration for.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Burning Passion in the Bedroom   Burning Passion in the Bedroom - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Burning Passion in the Bedroom
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next