Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lost Fragments

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Lost Fragments Empty
PostSubject: Lost Fragments   Lost Fragments EmptyFri Jul 26, 2019 5:17 pm

Full Name: Lost Fragments - An Otoko-no-ko is given status effects, reverse raped, and defeated
Circle : RR Research Society

Some of the girls in this game use some method of draining your character rapidly through a kiss. It's straight, and not just straight-up sex. The demo even includes one; the fourth one is a succubus that constantly tries draining you. There's obviously more in the full game, but the game does deliver on its fair share of kissing.

https://www.dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE247418.html

This is a mouse game, so there will be interactions that require you to click rapidly, or to move your cursor over hearts to escape rape. The game isn't translated, so a few pointers (for those looking to understand the basics):

• Navigate forward with the left-click. Back out with right-click.

Top Menu

• The Top left option is a story battle. The middle-left option is some shop where you can buy some items and equip stuff. Bottom-left option is...options. You can set your LV here. Most importantly, bottom-right is save. You should save after each fight. The other two options aren't available in demo, but for the curious: top-left is some hunting mode for gold. And middle-right is a custom fight, which isn't really different from story, aside from no story text.

Battle Menu

• From the start, you seem to have 3 class options: Thief, Mage, and Brawler. Their individual strengths (and possible weaknesses?) will come to play fairly frequently, so its best to figure which one is best suited for the fight (there will be trial and error.).
        - Usually doesn't matter who you start with, but some enemies will quickly bring you into status hell.
        - If you get into status hell, it's far too much effort to make a recovery. Enjoy the rape, or reload.
  • The top left icon is your basic attack. It's pretty useless.
  • The top right icon is you selection of specials. Each is slightly different among the 3 classes, but much of what you'll be using are the three skills with swords on them. Top-left is a standard strong-hit, bottom-left varies, but grants an extra move for the thief, and bottom-right is your strongest attack, which you will want to use at the right time in certain fights.
  • Left is basically a struggle button. If your character appears bound, or your skills disabled, press this and hope it works. you may have to do it a couple times.
  • Right is some sort of focus button. Not sure what it does, but it did allow me to act in one fight where I couldn't without using it first.
  • Bottom-left is items. Most of the buttons are pretty visually identifiable as to what they do. You can strip here, if you're looking to get raped easier.
  • Bottom-right is class change. A yellow bar will fill for each attack by you or the enemy. When its full, you can change to a different class through this. (Doesn't consume a turn).

As for the girls themselves, it might take a bit of trial-and-error to figure out who's weak to what. Most DO have a weakness, but some change their weaknesses mid-battle. If you do find yourself getting raped, a heart will appear on the screen, and move randomly. You'll want to hover over the pink ones to get out. Touching any other heart will debilitate your efforts in escape, so sometimes, you will have to wait. If no hearts appear, and your MP/HP starts draining rapidly, you'll want to start clicking.

But that's about all I know.
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

Lost Fragments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Fragments   Lost Fragments EmptyFri Jul 26, 2019 7:42 pm

Could we get a video of the kiss?
Back to top Go down
ShadithBro

ShadithBro

Lost Fragments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Fragments   Lost Fragments EmptySun Jul 28, 2019 4:27 pm

old news their new game https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ257345.html REsolution -異世界で勇者が状態異常で弄ばれるリアルタイムRPG translates as something like REsolution - Isekai hero played with by status effects in real time RPG
Back to top Go down

Lost Fragments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Fragments   Lost Fragments EmptySun Jul 28, 2019 9:14 pm

NeoGeno450 wrote:
Could we get a video of the kiss?

Unfortunately, I can only suffice with images.

Lost Fragments Previe11
Lost Fragments Previe10
Back to top Go down
pepez

Lost Fragments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Fragments   Lost Fragments EmptyFri Aug 02, 2019 6:26 am

Wow it was nice game!! There is more kissing than that! I played it with capture2text. Translating every status attacks etc...

Is anyone know why i get error when i start play REsolution -異世界で勇者が状態異常で弄ばれるリアルタイムRPG- game?... When i start new game, there coming Picture Error.. :/

What i can doo??
Back to top Go down
ShadithBro

ShadithBro

Lost Fragments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Fragments   Lost Fragments EmptyTue Aug 13, 2019 9:31 am

https://www.dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE257345.html
Back to top Go down
hunter277

Lost Fragments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Fragments   Lost Fragments EmptyFri Aug 16, 2019 1:44 pm

looks nice,though a video would also be great
Back to top Go down
pepez

Lost Fragments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Fragments   Lost Fragments EmptySun Aug 18, 2019 1:47 am

Almost every his game I try play theres comign pictures cant found errors..

Anyone know what to do?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lost Fragments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Fragments   Lost Fragments Empty

Back to top Go down

Lost Fragments
Page 1 of 1