Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Playing with Dolls

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

Playing with Dolls Empty
PostSubject: Playing with Dolls   Playing with Dolls EmptyWed Aug 07, 2019 10:29 pm

A dark night, under the pale light of the full moon, an up and coming Pyromancer wandered the woods, looking for a place to rest. With any luck, he could find somewhere Midara free and avoid causing a forest fire. And then he saw it ahead, a manor in the middle of the forest, decrepit and abandoned, but still standing strong.

It seemed to be secure enough that one night wouldn't be too risky, so off he went.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Playing with Dolls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playing with Dolls   Playing with Dolls EmptyWed Aug 07, 2019 10:32 pm

Salos stepped onto the front step. Unsure if anyone was home, he knocked. “Hello. Is anyone home?” He yelled thru the door.

Not hearing a response, he concluded that the mansion was abandoned and that he would be able to rest here and set out first thing in the morning.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Playing with Dolls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playing with Dolls   Playing with Dolls EmptyWed Aug 07, 2019 10:36 pm

Stepping into the manor, he found the interior in better condition than expected. Everything was dusty and there were cobwebs all over rhe place, bur even still. It was well-furnished with portraits and everything.

The image of most prominence was that of a highly bewitching blonde, buxom lady, likely the former owner of the household. And for some reason, she seemed to remind him of someone...

herwillingslave

Playing with Dolls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playing with Dolls   Playing with Dolls EmptyWed Aug 07, 2019 10:41 pm

Salos couldn’t help but feel that something was off just by seeing that painting. He looked at the painting trying to remember who that painting may be connected to. He looked around the main room that he was in to see if there were any clues that could unravel the origins of this house or the lady from the painting.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Playing with Dolls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playing with Dolls   Playing with Dolls EmptyWed Aug 07, 2019 10:48 pm

The woman's eyes were a hypnotic lavender and in her smile was the faintest hint of fangs. Not that it mattered at first, just the still image od her was enthralling to look upon. He couldn't even imagine how dazzlinf she must've been in the flesh.

A light giggle broke the silence, along with the soft sound of something hard hitting the rug. An platinum blonde-haired lithe girl enteres the main hall, stepping into the light of the moon that flooded in through a hole in the ceiling. "A new toy~!"

herwillingslave

Playing with Dolls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playing with Dolls   Playing with Dolls EmptyWed Aug 07, 2019 10:51 pm

“What’s a little girl doing in this house?” Salos asks himself as he approaches the little girl. She doesn’t look that fearsome. 

“Are you ok? What are you doing in this house by yourself? Are there others here?” Salos can’t help but ask this little girl questions in a very concerned voice.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Playing with Dolls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playing with Dolls   Playing with Dolls EmptyWed Aug 07, 2019 10:54 pm

"I live here," she replied simply. "And you're trespassing, so I'll be taking something as payment..." Her arms and legs moved along here and there in a sort of dance before she reeled both arms in. Suddenly, Salos's whole body became restrained by an almost invisible force, but upon a close glance, he could see strings. "You're goinf to be my new toy~!"

herwillingslave

Playing with Dolls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playing with Dolls   Playing with Dolls EmptyWed Aug 07, 2019 10:59 pm

“What the heck?” Salos was surprised when his limbs were restrained by strings. He tried to pull but he couldn’t break them. “I’m sure we could work something out. I don’t think I would make a good toy.” He said trying to sound diplomatic. He didn’t know what this girl was, but he was hoping that she would listen to reason before this had to take a violent turn.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Playing with Dolls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playing with Dolls   Playing with Dolls EmptyWed Aug 07, 2019 11:04 pm

The girl giggled at his attempts of peaceful negotiation, but she simply approached her ensnared prey and put him into a kiss, her body too close for comfort as her dark dress brushed against him.

herwillingslave

Playing with Dolls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playing with Dolls   Playing with Dolls EmptyWed Aug 07, 2019 11:07 pm

As he felt her lips against his, he knew what she was. “Damn it” he thought in his mind. He was very ware of the cute dark dress she was wearing. The way she was dressed reminded him of the dolls his sisters used to play with in their childhoods. A bad feeling started to creep up into his mind.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Playing with Dolls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playing with Dolls   Playing with Dolls EmptyWed Aug 07, 2019 11:14 pm

She continued to make out with him, happy to have a toy that didn't fight back so much. Her hands soon reached up his shirt, feeling up his chest. "You seem to really love this. Do you want to be my toy?"

herwillingslave

Playing with Dolls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playing with Dolls   Playing with Dolls EmptyWed Aug 07, 2019 11:17 pm

“What kind of toy are you looking for?” He asked guessing she meant a boy toy, but decided he would take his chances asking her. He decided to charge up a heatwave if things were going too fast and he needed some space. He tried his best to hide his charge hoping to get some drop on the doll girl.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Playing with Dolls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playing with Dolls   Playing with Dolls EmptyWed Aug 07, 2019 11:25 pm

"A toy to play with, of course! I'll kiss you and love you qnd step on you, and I'll even see you up and let you take the lead, if I feel up for it~!" She pressed her soft lips into his own age and resumed their makeout session, her hands continuing to roam his body under the clothes.

herwillingslave

Playing with Dolls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playing with Dolls   Playing with Dolls EmptyWed Aug 07, 2019 11:30 pm

“Sorry. But I’m not a little girl who plays with dolls.” Salos says with a bit of attitude and hits her with a heatwave, pushing her back. He flashed back to his sisters’ games with him when he was a child. He was the doll during their games, but he wouldn’t be be a toy this time.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Playing with Dolls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playing with Dolls   Playing with Dolls EmptyThu Aug 08, 2019 10:35 am

Marie returned to her feet after getting blown back. "Fire? You could destroy my dress like that." All the strings returned to her as she dusted her clothes off. "Unless you want that. How about it? Wanna see what this doll's got?" She offered him the chance to strip her down, her voice sounding like music, drawing him to her.

herwillingslave

Playing with Dolls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playing with Dolls   Playing with Dolls EmptyThu Aug 08, 2019 7:32 pm

Salos summoned up all his willpower. He didn’t want to burn her pretty dress, it was so cute. He could help but look at the dress longer then he should. “I don’t need to see what is under that dress. Let me go find a new place to stay or this will get fiery.” Salos says summoning his flamesword.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Playing with Dolls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playing with Dolls   Playing with Dolls EmptyFri Aug 09, 2019 9:31 am

"Oh? Most of my toys couldn't resist taking this dolly's clothes off," she noted. As if hurt by this observation, she became teary eyed before seeming to faint and collapse to the floor.

herwillingslave

Playing with Dolls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playing with Dolls   Playing with Dolls EmptyFri Aug 09, 2019 9:37 am

Salos walks over to her feeling a little guilty. “I’m sorry. Please don’t cry.” He says trying to cheer up the doll girl.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Playing with Dolls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playing with Dolls   Playing with Dolls EmptyFri Aug 09, 2019 10:48 am

As if possessed, Marie flew off the floor and high up to the ceiling, hovering in the air for a second, before dropping like an anvil to the hard and unstable floor.

herwillingslave

Playing with Dolls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playing with Dolls   Playing with Dolls EmptyFri Aug 09, 2019 10:50 am

Salos walks over and picks the doll up, checking to see if it was ok.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Playing with Dolls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playing with Dolls   Playing with Dolls EmptyFri Aug 09, 2019 3:19 pm

Carried in his arms, Marie remained still for a moment before her arms wrapped around his head and pulled him into another kiss, letting it last before cooing, "My hero~!"

herwillingslave

Playing with Dolls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playing with Dolls   Playing with Dolls EmptyFri Aug 09, 2019 3:23 pm

Salos was surprised when the doll pulled him into a kiss. He put her down, asking “was that just a trick?” He said a little annoyed.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Playing with Dolls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playing with Dolls   Playing with Dolls EmptySat Aug 10, 2019 5:07 pm

"I was just playing the damsel in distress, my hero." She happily claimed his lips again as her strings came around to restrain him once more, her feet delicately touching the floor. "And this is your reward!"

herwillingslave

Playing with Dolls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playing with Dolls   Playing with Dolls EmptySat Aug 10, 2019 8:30 pm

Salos cursed himself for falling for such a childish trick. As the doll kissed him, he could feel his limbs restrained again by strings. He couldn’t move his limbs. He tried to free himself, but was having no luck.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Playing with Dolls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playing with Dolls   Playing with Dolls EmptyWed Aug 14, 2019 10:27 pm

"Now, aren't you going to help a lady in need?" Her strings tugged on his legs, forcing him to his knees. "Won't you help me undress?" Her voice echoed in his head as his eyes were drawn from her shoes, to her kneesocks, all the up her dress, where he took notice of her lack of underwear.

Playing with Dolls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playing with Dolls   Playing with Dolls Empty

Back to top Go down

Playing with Dolls
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next