Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Flames through the Forest (Ophelia vs Salos)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

Flames through the Forest (Ophelia vs Salos) Empty
PostSubject: Flames through the Forest (Ophelia vs Salos)   Flames through the Forest (Ophelia vs Salos) EmptySun Aug 18, 2019 11:49 am

Deep within the forest, eight flickering lights darted through the trees, fluttering back and forth through the night. People might mistake them for many things; tricks of the mind, will-o-the-wisps, and other spiritual things that many would even doubt the existence of. However, the answer is something much more simple: Fairies.

"Momma, I'm huuuuungry!" said the youngest, Perdita, as she followed along with the line of fairies.

"I know, dear. It's alright. Food is bound to show itself, soon enough." At the front of the line is the group's mother and teacher, Ophelia. At the moment, she led her young daughters through the forest in search of food, on the hunt for whatever creature they could stumble across to provide them with some susistence for the night. Perhaps even to find a more long lasting source to hold on to.

"I'm not one to complain, Mother, but we've been out for some time. The forest has been quiet, tonight." Aemilia, the oldest, was always a level head, and even she was suffering from the pangs of hunger.

Young Hermia puffed out her chest in pride at that remark. "Well, why don't we just zoom into town and pluck someone out? There's so many people the-"

Hermia's remark was cut short by a slap to the back of the head from Katarina. "Are you mental? We go into the human settlements, and we're putting ourselves in even more danger! Dumb Oni Fairy..."

"Huh? Say that again, one more ti-"

Ophelia shushed the group before things could transpire. All of the group instantly complied, much more than just a familial bond at play. "Our prayers have been answered." She motioned to the stranger that had been spotted, before calling them into a nearby bush out of the way to observe silently.

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Flames through the Forest (Ophelia vs Salos)   Flames through the Forest (Ophelia vs Salos) EmptySun Aug 18, 2019 12:38 pm

Salos was walking tru the woods after a long days worth of training. He had been working hard on getting stronger. As he went deeper into the woods, he felt as though there was something watching him. “Is there someone out there?” He asked looking around.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Flames through the Forest (Ophelia vs Salos)   Flames through the Forest (Ophelia vs Salos) EmptySun Aug 18, 2019 2:31 pm

The fairies watched intently, whispering back and forth between each other at the surprising newcomer.

"Hmm...never seen anything like him, before."

"Smells...burnt." Cordelia was quick to notice small details about him, being more in tune to various sense than most.

"That's not quite what you're smelling, Cordelia. It's not that he's burnt, it's his magic that's burnt...and that is a tempting prospect..." Ophelia was not one to engage in a fight that didn't benefit them, and could put them at risk. However, someone skilled at magic had quite a bit of Mana. Such a thing would be a feast for the lot of them, should they be able to subdue them.

Eventually, Ophelia made her decision. "Scatter. Get his attention from a few points. And be careful." With that, all of them spread to different spots at the same time, getting his attention with rustling leaves, specks of light and a few unnerving giggles through the night as Ophelia moved silently through the forest, getting to an opportune location.

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Flames through the Forest (Ophelia vs Salos)   Flames through the Forest (Ophelia vs Salos) EmptySun Aug 18, 2019 2:46 pm

Salos quickly took notice of the shaking leaves, the specks of light, and the odd giggling. “Ok so there may be a few of you.” He said to himself, knowing that something was up.

He thought of an idea to get a better idea of what he was up against. He picked a spot he could most likely guess their would be one, he created a “heatwave” but went out of his way to throttle the heat to prevent damage and accidental fires. This created a wave of a slightly warm breeze that would push the target out of cover and into the light.

(Modified heatwave)
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Flames through the Forest (Ophelia vs Salos)   Flames through the Forest (Ophelia vs Salos) EmptySun Aug 18, 2019 3:28 pm

(Modified Heatwave - 93)

Salos' idea was a good theory on paper, but the chuckling lights were moving about far too much, from place to place for the sudden breeze to have an affect on the fairies that were hard at work at their actions. As they moved back and forth, Salos' attention was diverted from one place to another, trying desperately to keep track of them all to avoid being hit by a surprise attack from all sides.

His attention was cut short as he felt a hand fall onto his shoulder, as all of the voices and lights stopped instantly. "You're quite the ways from home, aren't you, sorcerer?" All of them instantly buzzed to her location, hiding behind the woman and inside her dress, as she looked at the man with a soft expression. She stood a few inches taller than Salos, but the most striking feature was the giant, butterfly like wings that projected out of her back and seemed to flutter occasionally.

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Flames through the Forest (Ophelia vs Salos)   Flames through the Forest (Ophelia vs Salos) EmptySun Aug 18, 2019 3:49 pm

“So I take it that you sent those things to spy on me? Who are you and what do you want?” He said calmly. He needed to keep his cool in this situation. He had read about some fairies in his mother’s books when he was younger, but he knew that what books said and what was happening could be two different beats entirely. He did admit that he found her beautiful, but he also knew to never judge based on appearances.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Flames through the Forest (Ophelia vs Salos)   Flames through the Forest (Ophelia vs Salos) EmptySun Aug 18, 2019 4:23 pm

Ophelia had a look of hurt on her face, although whether it was one of mock emotion or not was clearly out of Salos' grasp.

"These 'things' as you call them, are my children. Can't you see the poor, frightened faces upon them?" Ophelia raised one of her sleeves to reveal a terrified face of Perdita, giving her best crocodile tears towards the wayward traveler.

"This forest is quite dangerous for beings such as yourself. Many creatures that live here could see you as a threat, or contempt for your species as a whole. Some may even see you as a food source, that perhaps wandered in by chance and made their own lives so much easier." She gave him a knowing smile, filled with an emotion that Salos could not discern. All of her movements had a serene grace to them, as if each movement was done with purpose.

"I am Ophelia, elder to these children. For what purpose have you come to our home?"

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Flames through the Forest (Ophelia vs Salos)   Flames through the Forest (Ophelia vs Salos) EmptySun Aug 18, 2019 4:31 pm

“I’m sorry about insulting your children. My name is Salos. I was finishing up training myself and was on my way back to town. I admit that I don’t always have the best sense of direction and got lost. I’m sorry if I intruded into your lands.” Salos says with a small bow. 

He hopes to avoid any unpleasantness, but can’t help but feel uneasy with Ophelia. Part of him had a feeling that she wants something. He hopes that this won’t go sour, but he won’t go down quietly if it did.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Flames through the Forest (Ophelia vs Salos)   Flames through the Forest (Ophelia vs Salos) EmptySun Aug 18, 2019 4:57 pm

"You bet you've got crappy direction! How in the world did you get this far into the forest without even noticing it?!? Are you just an idi-" Hermia's remarks were cut short as a hand went over her mouth and pulled her back behind their mother.

"Crude as she is, Hermia has a point. You've come deep into a forest that doesn't value humans much. Such a thing is beyond foolish."

(Sounds of Flora - 80)

All of the sudden, a soothing, relaxing sound whistled through the air. The world would suddenly go woozy and shaky for Salos, and it would take him a moment before he would be able to place the sound, that being a small, green fairy, blowing into a blade of grass.

As the world shifted and turned through his own exhaustion, the one thing that remained a constant was the beautiful woman with striking blue eyes in front of him, a constant in his time of uncertainty.

Ophelia reached out her hand to the man, making sure his vision was locked to hers as she gently guided his gaze to hers. "If you were wondering, I and my children fall under the latter category. Your appearance is a sign of good fortune for us. You will remove both mine and my children's hunger." Her expression was still the soft, calm and loving look, a stark contrast to her words.

Ophelia: 30HP, Cordelia active
Salos: 29HP, Tired 3 turns

(30 HP is good for you, right?)

Last edited by DarkHeroAxel on Sun Aug 18, 2019 6:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Flames through the Forest (Ophelia vs Salos)   Flames through the Forest (Ophelia vs Salos) EmptySun Aug 18, 2019 5:07 pm

Salos was surprised when he heard that sound. Now he was standing before a woman who intended to use him to satisfy her and her children’s hunger looking like a child who stayed up to late. He focused his energy and launched an attack with a whip of flame, aiming for Ophelia.

(Flamewhip)
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Flames through the Forest (Ophelia vs Salos)   Flames through the Forest (Ophelia vs Salos) EmptySun Aug 18, 2019 6:57 pm

(Flamewhip - 82 85)

The whip that had materialized out of Salos' hands cracked toward Ophelia, but she was able to circle behind him in a surprisingly swift motion. Tried as he might, Salos wasn't able to avoid the tiredness that still lasted through his body, and it made his movements sluggish and sloppy, which Ophelia was more than happy to take advantage of.

(Winds of Plague - 52)

Cordelia had since disappeared from her shoulder, replacing with a flapping Aemilia to her side.

"Dear, did you want to try something?"

"Indeed I did, Mother. Would you be so kind as to give me a hand with it?"

"But of course, Aemilia." With that last statement, Aemilia produced a large cloud of puffy spores in front of her body from her wings, floating aimlessly. Standing behind the smaller fairy, Ophelia held her close and flapped her wings fowards, creating a strong gust that scattered the ball of spores, releasing hundreds upon hundreds of the small, harmful puffballs Salos' way.

Tried as he might, he could not escape the wall of fluff thrown at him at high speed, and a few collided with his body, absorbing into his skin. One connected with his neck, and instantly he felt it seize up. He could still breathe, but doing so was harder and it was difficult to focus on his spells. He'd have to do something about that, and quickly, especially considering how uncomfortable it was.

Ophelia: 30HP, Aemilia active
Salos: 28HP, Tired 2 turns, Inflammation

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Flames through the Forest (Ophelia vs Salos)   Flames through the Forest (Ophelia vs Salos) EmptySun Aug 18, 2019 7:56 pm

Salos was having a hard time breathing. He kept messaging his throat with one hand trying toHe focused his energy to try improve his breathing. He launches a fireball at the fairy woman while commenting, “I’m not afraid of your tiny pains.” He says happy that he still has the height advantage over most of them.

(Fireball)
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Flames through the Forest (Ophelia vs Salos)   Flames through the Forest (Ophelia vs Salos) EmptySun Aug 18, 2019 9:56 pm

(Remove Inflammation - 66)
(Fireball - 12 52)

His motion seemed to have an affect on the irritation in his throat, as he was able to start to slowly make the pain go away. The fireball came forward at blazing speed, fast enough that Ophelia didn't have time to move out of the way. Thinking fast, Ophelia held Aemilia close and enclosed her wings around herself, shielding her daughter from the blow, gritting her teeth through the pain. There was a dark burn mark across her wings as she pulled them back.

"Mother, your wings...are you well?"

"It's just a wound, nothing more. I'd take hundreds of those if it meant you were safe."

(Nature's Whisper - 56)

Aemilia retreated back into the clothing of her mother, before a sharp spike made of plant and earth shot up right in front of Salos, throwing him off balance. Before he could right himself, he felt a presence right by his ear, small, yet powerful, speaking directly into his mind in a tone that shook him to his core.

"D̞̭o͈̯̝̜͔̻n̜̝͓͢'͇̲̥̜̫̖̣͞t͠ ̙͚̠f̲̻̺̭̞͕̞i͖̣͖̖̳̳̫g͖̖̙̀h̲̗͖̼̠͠t̻͉͙̥̝́ ̶̯̠̤͍i̢͈̱̹̟̘̥t.͖̥͍̺̟̯"

The sound, one that affected him mentally, was enough to prevent him from noticing Ophelia laying next to him, dragging a finger across his chest in a sensual manner. She didn't have to say a thing, as the look said more than words could. It was as if the motion was seeing what would get a reaction most out of him, what made the person in front of him have the biggest motion.

"S̮͔͉h͉̲͚͈e̷͚̝ ̧̳̣̜m̹͎͉a̶̝̞̟k̡e̛̟s͈̜͢ ̵̦y͉̲̣̺͟ou̩̪͍͖̮̣̕ ̧͔̝̬f͖̥e͍͔͎̙͎̹̰e̦̺͘l͎̕ ̥͟go̥͈̬̦͖̦͟o̞͕̺̼͠d̝͚̼̼.̶ ͏̖̻̬̙W̱͇̺͈̺̤e̸ ̱a҉̞̭̥̜͔̺̥l̻̱͔̥̗͍̕ͅḻ̶̦̤̤͓̲͈ ̥̩̘d̷͈o.͎̜̳̟̭̙͠"

The motion and touch combined with the words was enough to make him shiver with so many different emotions at once, one that made it hard to do anything to stop it.

Ophelia: 28HP, Cordelia active
Salos: 27HP, Tired 1 turns, Charmed

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Flames through the Forest (Ophelia vs Salos)   Flames through the Forest (Ophelia vs Salos) EmptySun Aug 18, 2019 10:06 pm

Salos didn’t know what to do. The voice in his head was telling him not to fight her, that they would make him feel good. He didn’t know what to do or what was the right choice. He sorta froze up and didn’t take any actions against them.

(Pass)
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Flames through the Forest (Ophelia vs Salos)   Flames through the Forest (Ophelia vs Salos) EmptySun Aug 18, 2019 10:29 pm

(Charm Check - 67)
(Feeding Time - 64)

Salos was at a complete loss of how to respond or react. His head was spinning between the voice that was sharp yet soothing telling him that things were fine, combined with the beautiful woman next to him trailing a finger across his body with a look that was both sensual and dominant.

I̸t̛̙͇̱͔'̴̩̫̞̩̘̤̞s̛ ̶̬̜n̟͉̰̩͙̱o̵̘͇̤̜̫t̛̙̞̙̠ ̙̫̺̺̯͎̰y̖̱̣̼̜͠o̵͍̩̦u̸̩r͚̹̦̥̬ ̼̤̪͝p̘l͖̺͖͚͓͘a͔͚̕c̼͙̟͎̩̘e͇̟ ͙̣̯̹t͍͇̻̻̩̩͇͘o ̼̤̯̯͔̙̞ṭ̵̳̮h͖͎̣̳i̮̲̳̠̪̟͕n̳̲̪̫̜k͖̜̝ a̧b͞o̵ͅu͈̰t̸̩͓͍̥͙̭̜ ̲̫̳̦̫̠̙t͔͇͉̠̼͠h̠̺i͟n̷̯g̴̝s҉̤̰̲̤͔ ͉̻l̠͖̥͈̙̘í͉̩͔̣k̸͖̭͖̹͚e̮̥̜̰̖ ̩̰͉͙̯̜t̜͍̬̤̹͈h̫̜̲̱̰͔ͅa̸̹̱̬̗͎t͏̘̟̟̤͇̯.̛̲̖̞̻̤̗̟

Slowly, Ophelia's finger trailed up his chin, grasping it lightly and forcing him to look into her eyes. Once again, he was greeted by a face that was calm, gentle, and serene, an anchor for his confused mind to focus on.

Ju̴͈̹̖̦̰ș͎̰̮̗̱͇͢t̥͚̦̖͇̺͕ ͏̪̘̗̲̥l̤͖̖̝̻͕͡e͉̙̟̜͚̻͓t҉̮̩͎͓̲̥̗ ̪͓̲́ḭ̳̮͕̖t͓͙͍̜̺̮͇ ͎̼ha̗̹̬͡p̕p̟̖͚͔͚̻̀e̻͚̞̤̺͔n͇͖͇̖̟͢.͖

Slowly, she pulled his face closer to hers before bringing him into a soft, slow, and yet dominant kiss, capturing his lips in hers and taking full control. A soft gulp came from Ophelia as Salos felt a part of himself climb up his throat, through his mouth and entering hers, sliding down her own throat. It was as if Ophelia was devouring him from the inside out, feasting upon his mana, and yet the sensation was oddly relaxing.

B̖͔͙͝e͏i̟̟̻̳n͏g͢ ̬̙̳͓̰̪͢fo͜o͇̪̠͟d̯̭͍͍̝͉̜ ͔̮͉̘̗̝i҉͕̣̺͚s̥̩n̗̯͔'͔͉̤̩͓̱̞t̷̤̜͇ ̗̜́s̘͔͉͖̠͡o̷̖̮̫ ͔̱b̵̗͈͙͙͎̭̲a̬͞d̖̝̹̖̬.̱

The gulps rung out, one after another, as she feasted upon his essence, a numb calm threatening to overtake him. The question is, however, would he want it to stop?

Ophelia: 29HP, Cordelia active
Salos: 24HP, Charmed

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Flames through the Forest (Ophelia vs Salos)   Flames through the Forest (Ophelia vs Salos) EmptyMon Aug 19, 2019 12:54 pm

Salos had to fight through this peaceful feelings inside. He shook his head trying to clear his thoughts. Deciding he needs some space, he attempts to focus his power to use heatwave to push everyone back. 

(Heatwave)
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Flames through the Forest (Ophelia vs Salos)   Flames through the Forest (Ophelia vs Salos) EmptyMon Aug 19, 2019 1:11 pm

(Heatwave - 94)
(Resist Charm - 15)

The sudden burst of heat from Salos was enough to push both fairies a good distance away from him. Neither of them had expected a sudden wave of energy like that, and Ophelia instinctively grabbed Cordelia and held her close to keep the blast from injuring her.

"Are you alright, dear?"

"Mm...fine."

Still holding Cordelia close, she looked up at Salos, with a knowing look on her face. "We both know that you loved that. Why fight it?"

Ophelia: 28HP, Cordelia active
Salos: 24HP, Charmed

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Flames through the Forest (Ophelia vs Salos)   Flames through the Forest (Ophelia vs Salos) EmptyMon Aug 19, 2019 1:15 pm

“Because there is a difference of loving something and knowing when it’s good for you. My will isn’t so easily broken.” He said attempting to sound in control. Part of him wanted to be near her, but another was telling him to fight back. He focused his fire power and launched a projectile her way again.

(Fireball)
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Flames through the Forest (Ophelia vs Salos)   Flames through the Forest (Ophelia vs Salos) EmptyMon Aug 19, 2019 1:51 pm

(Fireball - 48)
(Resist Charm - 99)

Ophelia made no motion to avoid the blast aimed at her, instead using her wings to shield her younger once again. Another black mark was left on her wings as she pulled them back.

"Many people, both human and Midara, have said something similar." Salos was unable to shake off that feeling whenever she got a look at Ophelia, when their eyes locked. It was growing hard to resist, to think about other things but how good those few moments felt.

(Mountains of Pleasure - 26)

Before Salos could react, he felt a presence attach itself to his head. His vision was obscured as a small head leaned down over his face to greet him.

"Hello~ Ready for some fun~?"

Right as she said that, Salos found the world around him explode into a puff of smoke. Once he got his bearings right, he noticed that things around him were looking much...bigger, than they were a few minutes ago. And a much larger Ophelia towered over him. Katarina was floating off to the side, dazed from the exertion.

Ophelia reached down and picked him up by the hem of his shirt, sliding him in between her breasts. The warmth it gave off was surprisingly comforting, as if he was being hugged on all sides, unable to escape.

The elder fairy chuckled at seeing him in this scenario, causing her breasts, and by extension, Salos, to vibrate slightly. "We'll call this a little time out, for your actions. Though, I think it will be one you enjoy."

Ophelia: 26HP, Katarina active
Salos: 21HP, Charmed, Bound

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Flames through the Forest (Ophelia vs Salos)   Flames through the Forest (Ophelia vs Salos) EmptyMon Aug 19, 2019 2:00 pm

Salos didn’t know what to do. Part of him liked being this small, almost like the fairies that Ophelia cared for. It didn’t help that he was trapped in her giant boobs. He didn’t like that some of his submissiveness was coming out because of his new size. He wanted to struggle but another’s part of himself liked being like the fairies. 

(Pass)
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Flames through the Forest (Ophelia vs Salos)   Flames through the Forest (Ophelia vs Salos) EmptyMon Aug 19, 2019 2:38 pm

Ophelia watched as the look of conflict spread over Salos' face. It was rather cute, how he was fighting with himself.

She purposefully squeezed her breasts together, pressing him farther into her cleavage. "It's painted all over your face, how much you love feeling like this."

Katarina had taken a seat on her mother's shoulder, watching the display with interest in her eyes.

"Katarina, dear, did you want to participate?"

"Oh, I would love to, Mother!" Letting her breasts slack, Ophelia let her daughter squeeze herself inbetween her breasts next to Salos. "I just couldn't help myself...you looked so tasty~" Before Salos could offer a reply back, Katarina grabbed his face and pulled him into a deep, dominant kiss, as that feeling from earlier of being devoured from the inside out came back in force. Gulp by gulp, he felt his essence snaking up his throat and down hers, now trapped inbetween the comfortable, warm prison. Another giggle from Ophelia caused them to reverberate again, sending a shiver down Salos' spine as he felt like he was losing himself, yet again.

Salos: 19HP, Charmed, Bound

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Flames through the Forest (Ophelia vs Salos)   Flames through the Forest (Ophelia vs Salos) EmptyMon Aug 19, 2019 3:22 pm

Salos felt so helpless. Now one of the fairies was dominating him and kissing him. Between being trapped and being kissed, he was putty in their hands. He even started to kiss the fairy girl back. He couldn’t stop himself.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Flames through the Forest (Ophelia vs Salos)   Flames through the Forest (Ophelia vs Salos) EmptyMon Aug 19, 2019 4:11 pm

Bit by bit, Salos felt like he was losing himself on the pleasure. Held tight in what could only be called a loving embrace, both from being trapped in Ophelia's breasts and feeling his Mana leave him through the passionate kiss, Salos could feel his mind and body growing more and more accustomed to the feeling. Katarina certainly was, as she gorged herself on his mana with each gulp.

Seeing as how Salos had given in to his desires, Ophelia had let her breasts slack. It was clear he wasn't going anywhere for quite some time. Ophelia moved a free hand to pet the top of his head with a thumb as he kissed back, a gentle gesture but one that reeked of dominance. Like someone would do for an obediant pet that did what it was told.

"To think, you fought against this..." Another husky chuckle emanated from the older fairy. At this point, the very sound would be enough to send a shiver through him. "Silly thing. You didn't know what you wanted." Ophelia leaned down, just close enough that he could feel her breath on his ear.

"I know what you really want. To feel like this...forever."

Salos: 17HP, Charmed, Bound

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Flames through the Forest (Ophelia vs Salos)   Flames through the Forest (Ophelia vs Salos) EmptyMon Aug 19, 2019 4:29 pm

“I want to feel like this, but there is more to this feeling. Being small like a fairy....” Salos couldn’t help but admit to these feelings. He was lost in this great feeling. His eyes looked at the two of them with a small longing as if asking for more.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Flames through the Forest (Ophelia vs Salos)   Flames through the Forest (Ophelia vs Salos) EmptyMon Aug 19, 2019 5:04 pm

Ophelia observed the small man for a moment, her one finger still petting the top of his head affectionately. Katarina had a tendency to get very into the act of feeding, and had since lost herself to passion, kissing his neck, arms, body, everything she could get close to, feeding off of every instance and letting out pleasurable moans and whimpers all the while.

"I see...you like feeling small..."

Ophelia leaned down next to him once again, close enough so that her lips brush against his ear. "You like someone else being in control, don't you? Letting yourself be submissive...be food, to someone else...I see, now."

Another soft chuckle escaped her lips, causing another pleasurable vibration and a sound that seemed to echo through the man's mind. "Go on...give yourself over, to that feeling. Embrace your new role, as our possession. Our mindless pet. And if you're good, you can stay as long as you like. Isn't that right, Katarina?"

"M-Mhm..." The fairy barely got out her response as she kept peppering him with draining kisses all over his body and lips, holding him close as she passionately made a meal out of him.

"So, what do you say, my dear. Do you want to be ours...forever?"

Salos: 15HP, Charmed, Bound

PostSubject: Re: Flames through the Forest (Ophelia vs Salos)   Flames through the Forest (Ophelia vs Salos) Empty

Back to top Go down

Flames through the Forest (Ophelia vs Salos)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next