Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Agony get out from Succubus Land

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
pepez

Agony get out from Succubus Land Empty
PostSubject: Agony get out from Succubus Land   Agony get out from Succubus Land EmptySun Oct 27, 2019 4:19 pm

"New game" from vortexgames https://gamejolt.com/games/VortexGames/419170

You have to escape from "hell" and there is alot differents succubies.. etc.. Some they have "kiss" attacks..

Go check their website, and check pic/videos Smile

Back to top Go down
unknownwatcher

PostSubject: Re: Agony get out from Succubus Land   Agony get out from Succubus Land EmptyMon Oct 28, 2019 7:43 pm

I've played it. it's alright but a few things bug me about it. sometimes the foreground will get in the way, this is a big problem in the arena game mode. the controls feel a bit stiff for me plus the ending was a damn cliffhanger :/.
Back to top Go down
Keobr

PostSubject: Re: Agony get out from Succubus Land   Agony get out from Succubus Land EmptyMon Oct 28, 2019 11:36 pm

unknownwatcher wrote:
I've played it. it's alright but a few things bug me about it. sometimes the foreground will get in the way, this is a big problem in the arena game mode. the controls feel a bit stiff for me plus the ending was a damn cliffhanger :/.

You played demo or full release?

And from demo i saw that if you saw 1st enemy you practicly saw all off them... Even in videos moves are to similar... There is a group similar games, bad shoolgirls, ascape from bad girls island... you can find them free http://ozgamesteam.blogspot.com/.... And this game looks like just changed the idea into hell and succubuses with that kind of animation and alot of grind... with same enemys its annoiyng, without any progress... May be vs mode will be more intertaining.
Back to top Go down
pepez

PostSubject: Re: Agony get out from Succubus Land   Agony get out from Succubus Land EmptyTue Oct 29, 2019 8:19 am

unknownwatcher wrote:

I agreed! I tell them same thing about foreground etc..

And that Cliffhanger, i hope they do part 2 Smile
Back to top Go down
pepez

PostSubject: Re: Agony get out from Succubus Land   Agony get out from Succubus Land EmptyTue Oct 29, 2019 8:23 am

Keobr wrote:
unknownwatcher wrote:

You played demo or full release?

And from demo i saw that if you saw 1st enemy you practicly saw all off them... Even in videos moves are to similar... There is a group similar games, bad shoolgirls, ascape from bad girls island... you can find them free http://ozgamesteam.blogspot.com/.... And this game looks like just changed the idea into hell and succubuses with that kind of animation and alot of grind... with same enemys its annoiyng, without any progress... May be vs mode will be more intertaining.

VS mode was disappointing.. .. Its just one vs one, with random 1 enemy.. Sad

Well I am so pervert so its just nice female enemies, and you are guy.. Thats enough for me Very Happy specially if they are hot like to succubuses was Smile
Back to top Go down
unknownwatcher

PostSubject: Re: Agony get out from Succubus Land   Agony get out from Succubus Land EmptyTue Oct 29, 2019 1:30 pm

Yeah, most of the enemies have the same move set with some bosses having no grapples which is lame.
Back to top Go down
Keobr

PostSubject: Re: Agony get out from Succubus Land   Agony get out from Succubus Land EmptyWed Jan 01, 2020 11:05 am

Do anybody can share link of full game, posibble PM?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Agony get out from Succubus Land   Agony get out from Succubus Land Empty

Back to top Go down

Agony get out from Succubus Land
Page 1 of 1