Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Salos' Night of Fright, and Love. (Salos vs Moshu)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

Salos' Night of Fright, and Love. (Salos vs Moshu) Empty
PostSubject: Salos' Night of Fright, and Love. (Salos vs Moshu)   Salos' Night of Fright, and Love. (Salos vs Moshu) EmptyThu Oct 31, 2019 3:21 pm

It was the night of Halloween and Salos was paid to guard the town form any midaras. As he stood guard, he saw almost all the men of the town, who seems to be dazed, stumble out of town and into the forest which surrounds it. Salos, wondering what was happening, followed the men. After a while, Salos arrived at a familiar cabin, which all the men entered, and Salos followed them. This time when he entered, he found himself, along with all the men, in a room with a check board styled floor, which seems to go on forever. In front of them was Moshu, who was in a witch outfit. "Who wants to e the first sacrifice tonight?" She said, and all the men besides Salos was saying he want to.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos' Night of Fright, and Love. (Salos vs Moshu)   Salos' Night of Fright, and Love. (Salos vs Moshu) EmptyThu Oct 31, 2019 3:34 pm

Don’t listen to her.” He says as he chants a small spell to knock all the men out. He wants to keep them safe, but couldn’t have them getting in the way of the up coming fight.
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Salos' Night of Fright, and Love. (Salos vs Moshu)   Salos' Night of Fright, and Love. (Salos vs Moshu) EmptyThu Oct 31, 2019 3:42 pm

"Looks like we have a volunteer." She says, seeing all the other men passed out. She begins to channel her magic, which is showed by her starting to glow purple.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos' Night of Fright, and Love. (Salos vs Moshu)   Salos' Night of Fright, and Love. (Salos vs Moshu) EmptyThu Oct 31, 2019 3:43 pm

“I don’t think you’ll find this so easy.” Salos said as he was surrounded by a fiery red aura.
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Salos' Night of Fright, and Love. (Salos vs Moshu)   Salos' Night of Fright, and Love. (Salos vs Moshu) EmptyThu Oct 31, 2019 4:13 pm

"I think it will, get him girls." She ssays, as the door opens behind Salos and all the women from the town walk in, dazed like the men, and clasp onto Salos, one of the grabbing around his head, stopping him from speaking.

Group Bind - 78

Salos: 30 + Bind
Moshu: 30
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos' Night of Fright, and Love. (Salos vs Moshu)   Salos' Night of Fright, and Love. (Salos vs Moshu) EmptyThu Oct 31, 2019 6:21 pm

Salos struggles against all the women, trying to free himself.

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Salos' Night of Fright, and Love. (Salos vs Moshu)   Salos' Night of Fright, and Love. (Salos vs Moshu) EmptyThu Oct 31, 2019 6:37 pm

As Salos shook women off him, even more grabbed on to him. As this is happening, Moshu walks up to him and forces him to look her in her eyes, which are glowing. As he starts into her eyes, a purple 1 shows up on his hand.

Struggle - 45
Bewitching Eyes - 68

Salos: 30 + Bind + Hypnotic Mark(1)
Moshu: 30
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos' Night of Fright, and Love. (Salos vs Moshu)   Salos' Night of Fright, and Love. (Salos vs Moshu) EmptyThu Oct 31, 2019 8:04 pm

“What the heck is that mark?” Salos asked as he pulled at his captors.

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Salos' Night of Fright, and Love. (Salos vs Moshu)   Salos' Night of Fright, and Love. (Salos vs Moshu) EmptyThu Oct 31, 2019 8:10 pm

"They're nothing you have to worry about." She says as he struggles, but even more women grab onto him. Moshu then cast her magic to the entire room, striping everybody of all their clothes.

Struggle - 79
Sleight of Hand - 48

Salos: 30 + Bind + Nude + Hypnotic Mark(1)
Moshu: 30 + Nude
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos' Night of Fright, and Love. (Salos vs Moshu)   Salos' Night of Fright, and Love. (Salos vs Moshu) EmptyThu Oct 31, 2019 8:11 pm

“Give me back my clothes.” Salos says as he continues to pull at the women. 

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Salos' Night of Fright, and Love. (Salos vs Moshu)   Salos' Night of Fright, and Love. (Salos vs Moshu) EmptyThu Oct 31, 2019 8:17 pm

"Let me think about that, no." Moshu says, as the women pin Salos to the ground. Moshu then begins to go around and start absorbing the energy of the men laying on the floor, each time she absorbs energy, her own grows.

Struggle - 39

Salos: 30 + Bind + Nude + Hypnotic Mark(1)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos' Night of Fright, and Love. (Salos vs Moshu)   Salos' Night of Fright, and Love. (Salos vs Moshu) EmptyThu Oct 31, 2019 8:23 pm

“Give me back my clothes and get these women off me.” Salos says as he struggles even harder.

(Struggles)
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Salos' Night of Fright, and Love. (Salos vs Moshu)   Salos' Night of Fright, and Love. (Salos vs Moshu) EmptyMon Nov 04, 2019 12:29 pm

After asorbing all the energy from the men, Moshu walks up to Salos and says, "Why would I do that, when I could test out what all the new power I got can do on you." as she snaps, shrinking Salos' body to the sizes of a doll.

Struggle - 81
Shrink - 84

Salos: 30 + Bind + Nude + Hypnotic Mark(1) + Shrunk
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos' Night of Fright, and Love. (Salos vs Moshu)   Salos' Night of Fright, and Love. (Salos vs Moshu) EmptyMon Nov 04, 2019 2:56 pm

"Turn me back." He says looking up at her. He knows that he is the size of a toy and is at a huge disadvantage.
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Salos' Night of Fright, and Love. (Salos vs Moshu)   Salos' Night of Fright, and Love. (Salos vs Moshu) EmptyMon Nov 04, 2019 3:05 pm

"I have a better idea, why don't you tell me what erotic things you want me to do to you based of your sizes." She says, the mark on Salos' hand glowing, forcing him to tell her.

Salos: 30 + Bind + Nude + Shrunk
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos' Night of Fright, and Love. (Salos vs Moshu)   Salos' Night of Fright, and Love. (Salos vs Moshu) EmptyMon Nov 04, 2019 5:52 pm

“Treat me like a baby or stuff me in your panties and fart.” He finds himself compelled to say.
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Salos' Night of Fright, and Love. (Salos vs Moshu)   Salos' Night of Fright, and Love. (Salos vs Moshu) EmptyMon Nov 04, 2019 6:57 pm

"I have a better idea." She says, holding out her hand for the women to pass Salos to her. Once she had him, she brought him to her vagina and shoved his entire body in it, only letting one foot hang out so she could pull him out when she felt like it.

Vagina Capture - 26

Salos: 28 + Bind + Nude + Shrunk
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos' Night of Fright, and Love. (Salos vs Moshu)   Salos' Night of Fright, and Love. (Salos vs Moshu) EmptyMon Nov 04, 2019 7:07 pm

Salos struggles to try and get out, pleasuring her with his movements. He could feel her womanhood pull at his body a bit, feeling like he would be drawn in deeper.

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Salos' Night of Fright, and Love. (Salos vs Moshu)   Salos' Night of Fright, and Love. (Salos vs Moshu) EmptyMon Nov 04, 2019 7:14 pm

As he struggles, it just pushes him farther in. Moshu feels him struggling and moans, before fingering herself, pushing him even farther in.

Struggle - 65

Salos: 26 + Bind + Nude + Shrunk
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos' Night of Fright, and Love. (Salos vs Moshu)   Salos' Night of Fright, and Love. (Salos vs Moshu) EmptyMon Nov 04, 2019 7:20 pm

Salos struggles more as he gets closer to her womb. He wants to avoid becoming a resident of her.

(Struggles)
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Salos' Night of Fright, and Love. (Salos vs Moshu)   Salos' Night of Fright, and Love. (Salos vs Moshu) EmptyMon Nov 04, 2019 8:07 pm

As he struggled, Moshu started to tighten her vagina, starting from the entrance and going back, making his attempt fruitless.

Struggle - 79

Salos: 24 + Bind + Nude + Shrunk
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos' Night of Fright, and Love. (Salos vs Moshu)   Salos' Night of Fright, and Love. (Salos vs Moshu) EmptyMon Nov 04, 2019 8:20 pm

Salos could feel himself drawn further in, until he was right outside her womb. He struggles in one final despite attempt to escape his fate. 

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Salos' Night of Fright, and Love. (Salos vs Moshu)   Salos' Night of Fright, and Love. (Salos vs Moshu) EmptyMon Nov 04, 2019 8:29 pm

Once again, his struggles are useless, but just as he is about to enter the womb, Moshu reversed the direction of the tightening, forcing him all the way out of her vagina.

Struggle - 83

Salos: 22 + Nude + Shrunk
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos' Night of Fright, and Love. (Salos vs Moshu)   Salos' Night of Fright, and Love. (Salos vs Moshu) EmptyMon Nov 04, 2019 8:32 pm

Salos was forced out of her vagina and into her panties.
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Salos' Night of Fright, and Love. (Salos vs Moshu)   Salos' Night of Fright, and Love. (Salos vs Moshu) EmptyMon Nov 04, 2019 8:33 pm

(Doesn't have panties on, everyone is nude due to her magic, even she is.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Salos' Night of Fright, and Love. (Salos vs Moshu)   Salos' Night of Fright, and Love. (Salos vs Moshu) Empty

Back to top Go down

Salos' Night of Fright, and Love. (Salos vs Moshu)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next