Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Bó the Holstaur(WIP)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
PieForPi

Bó the Holstaur(WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Bó the Holstaur(WIP)   Bó the Holstaur(WIP) EmptyTue Jan 14, 2020 5:11 pm

Appearance: Bó is a woman with white and black hair and brown eyes and inhumanly large breasts. A pair of horns poke out of her head and her ears look like they belong on a cow. Her legs do too, since they're covered in black and white fur and end in hooves. She also has a white, whip like tail that ends in a tuft of more black fur. Her only form of clothing is a pair of jean short shorts.

Description: Bó has taken over an unassuming farm. She kidnaps people and locks them up in the barn, where she then 'milks' them relentlessly. She's made quite a bit of money selling her 'special milk' to thirsty midara.

Abilities:

Cow Kisses: "Hope you don't mind if I have a taste, Sugar." Bó pulled her opponent into a wet sloppy kiss. (Deals 2 Damage with a High Chance to Inflict Dazed.)

Tail Whip: "Settle down, Sugar." Bó swings her hips as she lashed out with her tail and strikes her opponent's crotch. (Deals 1 Damage and Inflicts Stunned.)

Quality Assurance: "Excuse me, Sugar. I just need to check what I'm workin' with real quick." Bó slips her hands under her opponents clothes and expertly teases their breasts/penis until they begin to leak. (Deals 2 Damage and Inflicts Defense Down for 3 turns.)

Weight of Two Worlds: "Mind holding these for me, Sugar?" Bó leans into her opponent, pressing her massive mammaries against them and they struggle to hold up the Holstaur's immense weight. (Deals 2 Damage. If the opponent fails a Strength check, they take an additional 2 Damage and are inflicted with Downed.)

Rodeo(Weight of Two Worlds Follow Up): "Time to have some fun, cow girl style!" If the opponent fails to get up, Bó will mount them and begin to enthusiastically ride them. Her movements cause her big beautiful breasts to bounce hypnotically and leaves her victim entranced. (Auto-Hits. Deals 2 Damage. Inflicts Bind. The opponent must pass a Will check before they can try to escape. Crit Failing on the escape attempt means they must pass the Will check again before they can escape.)

Bovine Blitz: "Not so fast, Sugar!" In surprising show of speed, Bó tackles her opponent before they can strike her. (Deals 2 Damage. Chance to inflict Stunned. This attack has Priority and will be used before her opponent's attack that round.)

Holstaur Milk: "Silly me! Of course you'd be interested in trying some of my milk!"  Bó grabs the opponent by the head and forces them to drink from her titanic tantalizing tits. Her warm milk forces their entire body to relax. (Deals 3 Damage and Inflicts Weakened for 3 turns. Opponents with a weakness for Breastfeeding must pass a Will Check. If they fail, they use their turn to drink more of her milk.)

Thirst Quencher: "I could use a drink, Sugar." Bó grabs her opponent and begins drinking from their breasts/penis and drain them of their strength. (Deals 3 Damage and Heals Bó for 3 Health. On a Crit Success, Inflicts Bind.)

Udder Brutality: "Hope you don't mind if I play a little rough!" Bó grabs her opponent's head and shoves it deep into her cleavage. She then begins vigorously massaging their face with her milk jugs with enough force to rattle their brain. (Deals 3 Damage. On a Crit, guarantees the next attack against the target Auto-Succeeds)

Milky Coating: "Alright, Sugar. You got me feeling excited now!" Bó starts playing with her nipples until she begins to leak her milk, which she'll then smear all over her bountiful bosom. (Raises the damage of all of Bó's breast based attack by 1 for 3 rounds.)

-

-

-------------

Here's Bó, the final boss of my character Marco's story. She's still a work in progress, so I'm open to suggestions, feedback, and criticisms.

Last edited by PieForPi on Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:54 pm; edited 2 times in total

SnuggleBun likes this post

Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Bó the Holstaur(WIP)   Bó the Holstaur(WIP) EmptyTue Jan 14, 2020 5:18 pm

Nice work so far.
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Bó the Holstaur(WIP)   Bó the Holstaur(WIP) EmptyTue Jan 14, 2020 5:38 pm

Looking forward to the rest attacks, much interesting

PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Bó the Holstaur(WIP)   Bó the Holstaur(WIP) EmptyWed Jan 15, 2020 11:25 am

Update: Added Bovine Blitz, Holstaur Milk, and Thirst Quencher.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Bó the Holstaur(WIP)   Bó the Holstaur(WIP) EmptyFri Jan 17, 2020 8:54 pm

Update: Added Udder Brutality and Milky Coating.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Bó the Holstaur(WIP)   Bó the Holstaur(WIP) EmptyFri Jan 17, 2020 9:02 pm

Love the new additions to her moves.
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Bó the Holstaur(WIP)   Bó the Holstaur(WIP) EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 6:26 pm

I want to face her  if i can

wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Bó the Holstaur(WIP)   Bó the Holstaur(WIP) EmptyThu Jan 23, 2020 1:15 am

Honestly, I like the sound of her. XD
Back to top Go down
Craicte

Craicte

PostSubject: Re: Bó the Holstaur(WIP)   Bó the Holstaur(WIP) EmptyThu Feb 20, 2020 2:39 pm

would love to do an rp with her <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bó the Holstaur(WIP)   Bó the Holstaur(WIP) Empty

Back to top Go down

Bó the Holstaur(WIP)
Page 1 of 1