Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Jeshki the Gremlin gal

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Craicte

Craicte

Jeshki the Gremlin gal Empty
PostSubject: Jeshki the Gremlin gal   Jeshki the Gremlin gal EmptyFri Feb 21, 2020 5:13 pm

Bio: Jeshki, a Gremlin, stands about crotch level with the average male human, she has breasts that most midara would be jealous of, being warmer and softer than most sex toys, and a stretchy, tight pussy that can hold a man in it until they are running on empty in their sack. She also has a long tongue and  soft lips, she is a nymphomaniac, who takes great joy in hearing the sounds of pleasure from her chosen partner of the moment, literally lives to bring carnal joy and pleasure to others. She also is very into kissing, and breast play, she also adores humans, they get her wet in seconds.
Has been known to french people as a greeting, along with groping, if she finds them attractive enough

Jeshki the Gremlin gal Lewd_r10

[I commissioned this art from a friend who goes by Mamu, I'll refer you to him if you guys want.]

Mechanic for Jeshki:If jeshki rolls an odd over 50 you get tranced, you will begin seeking pleasure with Jeshki’s body, Odd rolls made by Jeshki help her, even rolls help the male.

Odds under 50 make the male cum, healing Jeshki for 4 stamina. “Mmmm…. My favorite treat… thanks, hon.”

Rolling a 1 will make the male cum inside her. Healing her for 8 stamina and letting her  have a free attack.

Evens over 50 make Jeshki mess up,  making her moves fail or de-trancing the male if he is tranced.

Evens under 50 make dialogue checks, which allow you to perhaps persuade Jeshki to become a help, rather than a threat. [roll a 100, even over 78 will persuade her, need to roll 3 and they are NOT single bout, you can fight her multiple times, convince her across multiple fights. If rolls are being unfair, link me to what you have them say, and i’ll decide if you can have her anyway]

A straight 100, and Jeshki will orgasm, leaving her temporarily helpless.

Gremlish Paizuri!: “Let’s see how you like the girls, hon.” Jeshki strips the pants off of her foe, and puts them in her backpack,  before sandwiching their cock between her tits and pleasuring them with unparallelled skill, leads into Gremlish fellatio [ binds, can inflict a breast fetish if rolled odd over 60. Deals 2 willpower damage]

Gremlish Fellatio: “Let me get a taste straight from the tap, lover.”  Jeshki wraps her long, warm tongue around the males cock, before pulling it into her mouth and suckling from it tenderly, almost lovingly, as she fondles the males sack, she also nuzzles their crotch and kisses their balls after the move ends [roll a 3d20, if for each even, it’s a turn that you are stuck in her embrace. Deals 3 damage each turn., if by some chance it’s 3 20,s that get rolled, or you request it at any time, male will finish in her mouth, pick her up after and start frenching her passionately, leading into the finisher, and possibly to becoming her mate, as Jeshki is crazy for kissing. No worries, Gremlins are polygamous, and can clone themselves.]

Gremlish Face Fuck!: “Mfff… let’s put that mouth to good use!” Jeshki leaps onto her opponents face, ramming her soft, velvety, tight folds into their face as she magically compels them to fellate her and swallow her (potent aphrodisiac-laced) Love juices before leaping off, keeping the males pants so she can see what gets him hard. [Does 3 willpower damage, and increases the next moves damage by 1, and makes GFS]

Gremlish Fetish Search!: “Let’s see what makes you tick, sexy…” Jeshki displays her body, using her wiles and observational skills to find out her targets every sexual tic, and then capitalizes on them. [ does damage based on strength of fetish, works like this: X plus Y[X] = damage, X =number of fetishes, Y= severity of fetishes from 1-5.

So if you have two fetishes at 3, you'd take 8 damage, cause 2 fetishes plus 3 severity for each fetish means 6 plus 2

[Finisher] Gremlish mating!: Jeshki rams the males rock hard cock into her muff and rides him until he ejaculates not once, but three times. She then kisses him and gives him back her pants, saying it was fun, and not to worry about the child, she has it handled.

Last edited by Craicte on Thu Feb 27, 2020 4:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Jeshki the Gremlin gal   Jeshki the Gremlin gal EmptyFri Feb 21, 2020 6:35 pm

I want to face her

Craicte

Craicte

PostSubject: Re: Jeshki the Gremlin gal   Jeshki the Gremlin gal EmptyFri Feb 21, 2020 6:53 pm

with who?
Back to top Go down
Craicte

Craicte

PostSubject: Re: Jeshki the Gremlin gal   Jeshki the Gremlin gal EmptyFri Feb 21, 2020 6:53 pm

And also, would you be willing to play her in exchange, or direct me to someone like that?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jeshki the Gremlin gal   Jeshki the Gremlin gal Empty

Back to top Go down

Jeshki the Gremlin gal
Page 1 of 1