Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Aze vs Reisen

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
PieForPi

Aze vs Reisen - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aze vs Reisen   Aze vs Reisen - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 15, 2020 5:59 pm

(Icicle Hail -roll 40, 87, 86, 100-1 Success, 1 Crit Fail and 2 Crit Success!)

The rabbit woman cried out in pain as the ice rained down on her. She scrambled out from underneath Aze. During with, she bumped into his leg with almost enough force to knock him over.

Aze: 5 Willpower + 1 Stormheart
Reisen: 11 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Weatherkeep

Weatherkeep

PostSubject: Re: Aze vs Reisen   Aze vs Reisen - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2020 4:36 pm

Barely recovering his balance Aze kept going with another attempt at shocking her, hoping the ice residue on her would help conduct the shock. "Not that i didn't enjoy that, mind you, but i like being lucid, thank you very much."
Levinbolt
(Gonna be my only post for tonight, been busy and i only have time to type one i'm afraid >_<)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Aze vs Reisen   Aze vs Reisen - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2020 4:43 pm

(Levinbolt -roll 30- Success! Aftershock -roll 11- Fail!)
(Rabbit's Foot -roll 76- Success!)

The lightning struck the rabbit and she fell to the ground, but she took advantage of her new position to sweep Aze's legs out from under him. The rabbit woman then hopped to her feet and placed her foot on his face before he could get up.

Aze: 1 Willpower + 2 Stormheart
Reisen: 9 Stamina + Survival Instinct + Aftershock (3)
Back to top Go down
Weatherkeep

Weatherkeep

PostSubject: Re: Aze vs Reisen   Aze vs Reisen - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2020 11:10 am

The pleasant touch was quickly reducing his resistance to some token squirming. A good part of his mind wanted nothing more than to just lay back and let it happen, but Aze gave everything he had left to attempt to collect himself, hoping to create a barrier in the hope of stalling long enough to find an opening.
Eye of the storm
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Aze vs Reisen   Aze vs Reisen - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2020 5:24 pm

(Eye of the Storm -roll 95- Crit Fail!)

Unfortunately for Aze, all he could think about was the foot on his face. It was too much for him; the pleasure over took him and his manhood exploded in his pants.

(Aze has been defeated!)
Back to top Go down
Weatherkeep

Weatherkeep

PostSubject: Re: Aze vs Reisen   Aze vs Reisen - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2020 2:28 pm

"U-Ugh..." His body shook a bit from the pleasure, trying to recollect himself after this, in vain. All he could do was lay there with a dopey look on his face, looking up a Reisen from under her sole. "...M-Maybe i should have let you do what you wanted from the start... Would have saved us time..."
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Aze vs Reisen   Aze vs Reisen - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2020 4:24 pm

The rabbit woman's eyes flashed. She then removed her foot, but to Aze, it looked and felt like she was still stepping on him.

The real Reisen then pulled his manhood out of his pants and mounted him. She eagerly inserted his cock into her vag.
Back to top Go down
Weatherkeep

Weatherkeep

PostSubject: Re: Aze vs Reisen   Aze vs Reisen - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2020 4:03 pm

"O-Oh... How the..? I'm hallucinating, right..?" He moaned as the rabbit girl forced herself onto him, simply laying back and letting it happen, thrusting a bit by himself.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Aze vs Reisen   Aze vs Reisen - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 29, 2020 1:53 pm

"I can have that effect on people." the rabbit replied as she eagerly met his thrusts with more vigorous movements of her own.

Meanwhile, the fake Reisen gently massaged his face with her sole.
Back to top Go down
Weatherkeep

Weatherkeep

PostSubject: Re: Aze vs Reisen   Aze vs Reisen - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 12, 2020 5:36 am

Aze had a blissful look on his face, the movement of her hips and her massage were irresistible to him. He softly began to kiss the foot of the illusory reisen, while trying his best to please the real one.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Aze vs Reisen   Aze vs Reisen - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2020 4:41 pm

Reisen giggled as she had her way with him. Her light laughter echoed around in his head as she brought him closer and closer to edge.
Back to top Go down
Weatherkeep

Weatherkeep

PostSubject: Re: Aze vs Reisen   Aze vs Reisen - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 18, 2020 4:32 pm

His mind was foggy from her illusions and her laughter, and Aze had no idea why he ever fought her to begin with. He did his best to keep up while she rode him like this, but the combinaison of his hypnotized state, her foot on his face, and her movements drove him to the edge. He relaxed and let it happen.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Aze vs Reisen   Aze vs Reisen - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2020 4:19 pm

Reisen let out a satisfied moan as the man finally exploded inside of her. Content with her meal, she got off of her poor victim.

"Are... are you alright?" she asked as a wave of guilt hit her.
Back to top Go down
Weatherkeep

Weatherkeep

PostSubject: Re: Aze vs Reisen   Aze vs Reisen - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2020 2:35 pm

Honestly, he expected worse, even if he was absolutely exhausted and wasn't sure if his mind was all there. "Are you..? I hit you pretty bad a couple of times... A-Ah, but don't worry about me! That was, um... actually pretty nice... and it wasn't your fault."

He tried standing up, but decided that the ground wasn't too bad after doing so nearly caused him to pass out from fatigue. "...Just the usual post defeat exhaustion. I-I'll manage."
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Aze vs Reisen   Aze vs Reisen - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2020 2:59 pm

"I've had worse." She said as she sat down beside him. Gingerly, she moved his head and brought it to rest on her lap. "I... I used...to be a soldier in an army." Reisen told him as she ran a hand through his hair.
Back to top Go down
Weatherkeep

Weatherkeep

PostSubject: Re: Aze vs Reisen   Aze vs Reisen - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2020 3:11 pm

He sighed with relaxation as she put his head in her lap and stroked his hair. Those kind of nice, gentle gestures was something he deeply enjoyed being on the receiving end of, and with how tired he was, it took him a bit of will to not just fall asleep there, but he fought the fatigue to hear her story.

Aze wasn't exactly good with people, but even he knew from her tone that these weren't times she was fond of remembering. "...I've never dealt with war. I've never even fought against anything that wanted me dead... I can't even think of how horrible that's got to be."
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Aze vs Reisen   Aze vs Reisen - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2020 1:27 pm

"It was." she admitted with a frown. "Eventually, it became too much and... I... I ran away." At these words her eyes started to water slightly.

"But that's in the past." Reisen said as she wiped the tears from her eyes. "Now I'm here, tainted by these impure lands." the rabbit let out a soft chuckle. "Thanks for letting me satisfy that craving."
Back to top Go down
Weatherkeep

Weatherkeep

PostSubject: Re: Aze vs Reisen   Aze vs Reisen - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 25, 2020 2:45 pm

"I'm happy i could help, even if i had to be... a-ahem, convinced to do so." He gave a bit of an awkward smile, though he was genuinely glad with how things turned out in the end, despite how soundly defeated he had been.
"I hope holding these urges in isn't too difficult for you... I-I'd offer to help you with them when you need to, b-but... I'm a bit of a wanderer, so..."
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Aze vs Reisen   Aze vs Reisen - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2020 2:31 pm

"It's..." Reisen sighed. "It's not getting any easier. You have no idea how tempting it is to just look you in the eyes and make you my love toy."
Back to top Go down
Weatherkeep

Weatherkeep

PostSubject: Re: Aze vs Reisen   Aze vs Reisen - Page 3 EmptySat May 02, 2020 3:17 pm

...He couldn't deny how tempting it was for him to suggest she should do just that, but Aze knew that it would be the end of his story if he did. So he tried to suppress the massive blush forming on his face and slowly began to let himself drift off to sleep in her lap, feeling oddly safe in this position..
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Aze vs Reisen   Aze vs Reisen - Page 3 EmptySun May 03, 2020 5:53 pm

When Aze woke up, he found himself propped up against a tree by the side of the road. He looked around, but could see no sign of the bunny that bested him.
Back to top Go down
Weatherkeep

Weatherkeep

PostSubject: Re: Aze vs Reisen   Aze vs Reisen - Page 3 EmptySat May 09, 2020 2:09 pm

He stood back up, and took another look around the area for her, but he quickly deduced she was gone since a while. Overall, that could have gone worse... And a whole lot better, to be frank. Oh well, he was alive, sane, and able to continue wandering around.

So he did just that, resuming his travel, hoping the bunny would be okay as he departed to his destination.
(That was a nice RP, i hope my irregular posting schedule wasn't too bad to deal with, i'd love to do another if you're up for it o/)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Aze vs Reisen   Aze vs Reisen - Page 3 EmptySun May 10, 2020 4:24 pm

(It was fine, dude. If we did do another, is there anyone you'd like to go up against?)
Back to top Go down
Weatherkeep

Weatherkeep

PostSubject: Re: Aze vs Reisen   Aze vs Reisen - Page 3 EmptyWed May 13, 2020 2:37 pm

(I'd love to give the Armore Manor a go, but if that's not possible, i'd be happy to face The Gullwings, Bo, or Giselle instead.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aze vs Reisen   Aze vs Reisen - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Aze vs Reisen
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3