Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Osric vs Tenebria

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

Osric vs Tenebria Empty
PostSubject: Osric vs Tenebria   Osric vs Tenebria EmptyThu Mar 12, 2020 6:45 am

Osric was taking a stroll through the city under the night sky when he started to hear an eerie giggle, as he followed the sound he reached a plaza and found several people seemingly acting insane: running around screaming like something was chasing them, others plain and simple asleep on the middle of the plaza, some making out with themselves, nothing made much sense.

Among the people, Osric noticed a pink haired woman looking at the other people with a bored look on her face. "Boring..." She said before letting out a sigh. "I wonder if she woke up already..." Her face turned into annoyance. "Out cold like that only by a little nightmare... Tsk..."
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

Osric vs Tenebria Empty
PostSubject: Re: Osric vs Tenebria   Osric vs Tenebria EmptyThu Mar 12, 2020 6:48 am

Osric approached warily, "what on earth is going on here?" He asked the pink haired woman as she was the only person seemingly unperturbed by all this, unable to help but notice how beautiful she was too
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

Osric vs Tenebria Empty
PostSubject: Re: Osric vs Tenebria   Osric vs Tenebria EmptyThu Mar 12, 2020 6:57 am

The new voice brought Tenebria back to earth from her own thoughts. "Oh? Someone new?" She gave Osric a nice look. "You look like you'll be a bit more fun to play with, I'm in a pretty sour mood so do your best to amuse me." Her lips curled into a grin as a pink orb formed on the palm of her hand.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

Osric vs Tenebria Empty
PostSubject: Re: Osric vs Tenebria   Osric vs Tenebria EmptyThu Mar 12, 2020 7:00 am

"Why is every beautiful girl I come across like this" Osric lamented as he drew his daggers and darted in to land the first blow
(Puncture)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

Osric vs Tenebria Empty
PostSubject: Re: Osric vs Tenebria   Osric vs Tenebria EmptyThu Mar 12, 2020 7:04 am

Tenebria managed to dodge the attack but it made her fail her own as the orb flew away and hit a wall. "Flattery will get you nowhere with me, only amusement will~" The girl giggled.

Puncture: 43
Basic: 57

Osric: 30
Tenebria: 15
Clone 1: 5
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

Osric vs Tenebria Empty
PostSubject: Re: Osric vs Tenebria   Osric vs Tenebria EmptyThu Mar 12, 2020 7:05 am

"Good job I'm not known for being Boring then!" Osric replied, at least this girl had a more interesting attitude, he moved to strike twice at the phantom!
(Dual strike)

Last edited by anon64 on Thu Mar 12, 2020 7:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

Osric vs Tenebria Empty
PostSubject: Re: Osric vs Tenebria   Osric vs Tenebria EmptyThu Mar 12, 2020 7:08 am

(You can't hit the real one while there is at least one clone on the field, that's why her health is 15 from the beginning)
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

Osric vs Tenebria Empty
PostSubject: Re: Osric vs Tenebria   Osric vs Tenebria EmptyThu Mar 12, 2020 7:12 am

(ahh my bad, direct them both at the clone then)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

Osric vs Tenebria Empty
PostSubject: Re: Osric vs Tenebria   Osric vs Tenebria EmptyThu Mar 12, 2020 7:18 am

One of the strike hit the phantom on the chest but the second one didn't strike since the woman grabbed Osric's arm and pulled him closer before bringing him into a deep kiss.

Dual Strike: 12, 59
Kiss of Darkness: 66

Osric: 28 + PM(1)
Clone 1: 3
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

Osric vs Tenebria Empty
PostSubject: Re: Osric vs Tenebria   Osric vs Tenebria EmptyThu Mar 12, 2020 7:21 am

Trying as best he could to ignore the feeling of his opponents lips as he moved to strike her once more, aiming to cut deep this time

(Puncture)

(For the sake of RP is Osric essentially unaware that what he's attacking isnt the real tenebria?)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

Osric vs Tenebria Empty
PostSubject: Re: Osric vs Tenebria   Osric vs Tenebria EmptyThu Mar 12, 2020 7:28 am

(Yeah, the real one will appear once the clones are all KO)

Being so close, the fake Tenebria didn't have time to avoid the dagger coming right at her. "Ouch, don't tell me you like it rough~" Even after being stabbed, the woman didn't let go of him, instead she started to caress his body, Osric shivered at her touch. "Hehe, that look on your face, priceless~"

Puncture: 74
Phantom Caress: 46

Osric: 27 + PM(3) + Charmed + Dizzy
Clone 1: 1
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

Osric vs Tenebria Empty
PostSubject: Re: Osric vs Tenebria   Osric vs Tenebria EmptyThu Mar 12, 2020 7:30 am

"what've you...done to me?" Osric asked, starting to notice a bizarre feeling in the back of his mind as he almost lost his balance, trying his best to ignore it he went to enchant his blades

(Flameblade)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

Osric vs Tenebria Empty
PostSubject: Re: Osric vs Tenebria   Osric vs Tenebria EmptyThu Mar 12, 2020 7:39 am

"Who me? I did nooooothing~" The woman giggled while Osric tried to enchant his blade but his focus was broken when he felt someone embrace him from behind and whisper into his ear. "We are just having fun after aaaaall~" Before Osric could reply, the other woman closed in and embraced him as well, trapping Osric between their bodies.

Flameblade: 19
Dance of Illusions: 41 (Normal clone spawns)
Prison of Lies: 70

Osric: 25 + PM(5) + Bound + Dizzy
Clone 2: 3
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

Osric vs Tenebria Empty
PostSubject: Re: Osric vs Tenebria   Osric vs Tenebria EmptyThu Mar 12, 2020 7:45 am

(did puncture fail it's bleed roll?)

As the feeling got stronger, Osric realised two things, firstly this girls playful demeanour was possibly the most dangerous thing about him as her teasing was already starting to get to him, and two that he really needed to get free, twisting and pushing, Osric tried desperately to escape the smothering, warm embrace to once again strike the first girl

(Struggle-basic attack)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

Osric vs Tenebria Empty
PostSubject: Re: Osric vs Tenebria   Osric vs Tenebria EmptyThu Mar 12, 2020 8:04 am

(Yeah, do you want me to include those rolls even if they fail?)

Osric tried to push the women away from him but as soon as they felt him struggling, the one in the front started to rub her thigh against his crotch, sending waves of pleasure across his body and making him shiver. "Why would you want to escape~?" "This sweet prison is lovely~" They whispered.

Struggle: 51

Osric: 24 + PM(7) + Bound + Dizzy + Paranoid
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

Osric vs Tenebria Empty
PostSubject: Re: Osric vs Tenebria   Osric vs Tenebria EmptyThu Mar 12, 2020 8:07 am

(nah it's fine just wanted to check)

Osric moaned slightly before bringing himself to reply
"Because I've seen what you did the the crowd!" He managed to shout out as he tried further to free himself, trying to ignore the downright unsettling feeling permeating his mind
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

Osric vs Tenebria Empty
PostSubject: Re: Osric vs Tenebria   Osric vs Tenebria EmptyThu Mar 12, 2020 8:24 am

(Is he attacking if the struggle is successful?)
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

Osric vs Tenebria Empty
PostSubject: Re: Osric vs Tenebria   Osric vs Tenebria EmptyThu Mar 12, 2020 8:25 am

(oh yeah sorry, would be a basic on the 1hp clone)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

Osric vs Tenebria Empty
PostSubject: Re: Osric vs Tenebria   Osric vs Tenebria EmptyThu Mar 12, 2020 8:28 am

This time, Osric managed to push the away and slashed at the woman in front of him making her vanish in a cloud of smoke with a poof. "Oh my, how violent, I'll have to pacify you~" The remaining woman stood a few steps away from Osric with a playful smile on her face.

Struggle: 44
Basic: 2
Perverted Sonata: 71

Osric: 24 + PM(7) + Dizzy + Paranoid
Clone 1: 0 (3 turns until respawn)
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

Osric vs Tenebria Empty
PostSubject: Re: Osric vs Tenebria   Osric vs Tenebria EmptyThu Mar 12, 2020 8:39 am

"Is that a threat or a promise?" Osric asked without thinking, before realising encouraging her probably wasn't the best idea. "This better be the real you" He muttered before attacking the woman twice more.
(Dual strike)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

Osric vs Tenebria Empty
PostSubject: Re: Osric vs Tenebria   Osric vs Tenebria EmptyThu Mar 12, 2020 11:01 am

With a nimble motion, the pink haired woman managed to avoid both of Osric's attacks, as the man proceeded to try and continue his assault he found himself immobilized by what seemed to be a few tentacles, trapping his arms and legs. At the sight of this, Tenebria giggled. "Oww, are you trapped sweetie~?" She giggled once more as she kept observing the trapped man struggle against the illusory tentacles.

Dual strike: 71, 99
Illusory Tendrils: 60

Osric: 21 + PM(8) + Bound + Dizzy + Paranoid
Clone 1: 0 (2 turns until re-spawn)
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

Osric vs Tenebria Empty
PostSubject: Re: Osric vs Tenebria   Osric vs Tenebria EmptyThu Mar 12, 2020 11:04 am

Osric struggled against the tentacles binding him, his mind making them feel as real as anything he'd ever faced before. "What're.... Get these off me!" He yelled, somewhat panicked , preparing to try and strike the moment he freed himself

(Struggle->puncture)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

Osric vs Tenebria Empty
PostSubject: Re: Osric vs Tenebria   Osric vs Tenebria EmptyThu Mar 12, 2020 11:30 am

With a lot of effort, Osric was able to rip apart one of the tentacles and, with his arm free, used his dagger to rip the rest freeing himself, after that, he tried to stab the woman but she managed to step to the side with the same nimble motion.

Struggle: 76
Puncture: 19

Osric: 21 + PM(8) + Dizzy + Paranoid
Clone 1: 0 (1 turns until re-spawn)
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

Osric vs Tenebria Empty
PostSubject: Re: Osric vs Tenebria   Osric vs Tenebria EmptyThu Mar 12, 2020 11:38 am

"You aren't half bad" Osric admitted, "Definitely kept me on my toes, let's see if I can't return the favour" Throwing caution to the wind he let loose a storm of daggers at his opponent, throwing blade after blade
(Hail of blades)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

Osric vs Tenebria Empty
PostSubject: Re: Osric vs Tenebria   Osric vs Tenebria EmptyThu Mar 12, 2020 11:46 am

The daggers flew at the woman making her disappear in a poof of smoke just like the one before her. It was then when Osric heard the woman's voice on a nearby bench. "Told you flattery won't get you anywhere." Getting back on her feet, the woman started to sing while sensually approaching him, Osric found himself frozen in place, enthralled by the woman's beautiful voice.

Hail of blades: 66, 86, 12, 99
Perverted Sonata: 82

Osric: 20 + PM(9) + Fascinated + Dizzy + Paranoid + Lightheaded
Clone 1: 0 (Re-spawn next turn)
Clone 2: 0
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Osric vs Tenebria Empty
PostSubject: Re: Osric vs Tenebria   Osric vs Tenebria Empty

Back to top Go down

Osric vs Tenebria