Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
PieForPi

Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity) Empty
PostSubject: Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity)   Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity) EmptySat Mar 14, 2020 4:38 pm

When Anika awoke, it was to the sweetest fragrance she ever smelled. She opened her eyes and found herself in some sort of makeshift hospital. People were lying on matters scattered throughout the room. A woman in a short cut see through kimono was darting around and tending them.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity)   Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity) EmptySat Mar 14, 2020 4:43 pm

"H-Huh? Where am I...? Where's that creepy woman?" She watched the woman in the kimono rushing from patient to patient.

PostSubject: Re: Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity)   Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity) EmptySat Mar 14, 2020 4:45 pm

The kimono clad woman turn to her as she spoke. She stopped what she was doing and rushed to the neko's side. "Are you alright?" she asked as she knelt beside her.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity)   Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity) EmptySat Mar 14, 2020 4:50 pm

"Uh, I'm fine. A little light-headed, but fine, I guess." Best to be straightforward, if this woman was taking care of her while she was out. "Who are you?"

PostSubject: Re: Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity)   Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity) EmptySat Mar 14, 2020 5:03 pm

"My name is Poe." she said with a soft smile. "If it is not too much trouble, could you tell me what happened? There was a sudden flare in the night sky and Lady Marisa found you unconscious in the middle of the road."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity)   Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity) EmptySat Mar 14, 2020 5:20 pm

"O-Oh..." She could've sworn she recognized the name Marisa, but nothing came to mind right off the bat. Well, that wasn't important... "I was fighting this creepy Midara woman on the road and she kept sucking away at my soul and... I don't know how I'm okay, but I know for sure that I lost."

PostSubject: Re: Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity)   Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity) EmptySat Mar 14, 2020 5:23 pm

"You poor thing!" Poe said as she pulled her into a hug. This close, Anika could finally tell the sweet thing she had been smelling was this woman all along.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity)   Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity) EmptySat Mar 14, 2020 5:28 pm

"Oh wow," she muttered, enjoying the scent. Her tail waved around happily. "So... If you don't mind, where am I?"

PostSubject: Re: Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity)   Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity) EmptySat Mar 14, 2020 5:41 pm

"You are in the Midara settlement of Cupidity." Poe told her as she let go. "I am sorry, but I am not sure there is anything I can do for you. Matters of the soul are beyond me and my one experience with soul magic was... unpleasant."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity)   Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity) EmptySat Mar 14, 2020 11:31 pm

"Cupidity? Oh, I've heard of this place!! Ferro and the others came here." She crooked her head at the discomfort Poe had in regards to the topic of souls. One thing she didn't hear was the veritable heart attack Adrianna gave her. "Well, I feel perfectly fine. I don't know why, but I think my souls's still all there."

PostSubject: Re: Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity)   Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity) EmptySun Mar 15, 2020 5:50 pm

"Oh, are you a friend of Ferro and his... family?" the sweet smelling woman asked with a strained smile.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity)   Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity) EmptySun Mar 15, 2020 5:55 pm

"Yes, but I didn't think I'd end up here." She curiously picked herself up, wondering if she could. After standing straight, she happily waves her tail around. "Since I am here though, I might as well take a look around."

PostSubject: Re: Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity)   Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity) EmptySun Mar 15, 2020 6:03 pm

"Are you sure you should be moving around so soon, miss...?" Poe asked as she gently placed a hand on the cat girl's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity)   Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity) EmptySun Mar 15, 2020 6:05 pm

"I feel fine though! The battle wasn't too physical or anything. The most pain I got came from a backfired spell," she assured her. "Besides, my soul's still all here and just look!"
Effortlessly, Anika leaped into the air, her legs swinging out into a backflip of which she landed perfectly. Holding out her arms in a rather showy manner. "Ta-da!"

PostSubject: Re: Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity)   Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity) EmptySun Mar 15, 2020 6:14 pm

(Encounter -roll 3-)

"Alright, then." Poe reluctantly agreed. "Just give me a moment, miss, and then I will give you a tour."

The kimono clad woman went back to tending to the people scattered about. A few minutes later, she led her recovered guest.

---

It wasn't long before the made it to the town square, where a stage had been set up. A woman with white hair was dancing for an empty audience.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity)   Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity) EmptySun Mar 15, 2020 6:17 pm

Anika approached the stage and watched the show. It was kinda sad that there wasn't anyone else around to watch, but maybe she was just doing a rehearsal.

PostSubject: Re: Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity)   Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity) EmptySun Mar 15, 2020 6:19 pm

The performance ended and the woman bowed without ever seeming to have noticed her new watchers.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity)   Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity) EmptySun Mar 15, 2020 6:24 pm

Anika clapped her hands, a smile on her face. "That was great!"

PostSubject: Re: Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity)   Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity) EmptySun Mar 15, 2020 6:29 pm

The woman jolted. Her whole body jerked awkwardly as a cry of surprise came from back stage.

"Wh-Who's there?" A blonde woman wearing a white long sleeved buttoned shirt, a black vest with matching skirt, black stockings and knee-high boots, and a black top hat asked as stepped onto the stage.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity)   Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity) EmptySun Mar 15, 2020 6:31 pm

Anika climbed onstage, her claws making it easy for her, as well as her natural athletics. "Hi, my name's Anika, I'm a friend of Ferro's. You've met him right?"

PostSubject: Re: Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity)   Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity) EmptySun Mar 15, 2020 6:39 pm

"Ye-Yes, I have." she said as the dancer walked behind her. "My name's Shari. A-are you alright?"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity)   Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity) EmptySun Mar 15, 2020 6:41 pm

"I'm fine. How could I be anything but after that performance," she replied. "My name's Anika, it's great to meet you."

PostSubject: Re: Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity)   Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity) EmptySun Mar 15, 2020 6:45 pm

Shari blushed at the praise. She took a deep breath and then forced herself to ask. "W-Would you l-like to h-help me pr-practice?"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity)   Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity) EmptySun Mar 15, 2020 6:46 pm

Anika's face lit up like a bright star at the offer. "Absolutely, I haven't had any down time in a while."

PostSubject: Re: Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity)   Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity) EmptySun Mar 15, 2020 6:58 pm

(Welcoming Kiss -roll 2, 99, 54- Success, Crit Fail, and Crit Success!)

Shari waved her hand and another woman, who looked beautiful if a bit generic, walked onto the stage. She took up position behind Shari next to the dancer.

"Start every performance," Shari said as the trio brought their hands to their lips, "with a great big kiss!"

Hearts flew from their lips as they each blew a kiss in an exaggerated manor. The women behind Shari accidentally struck Shari as the hearts made contact with Anika's boobs.

Anika: 28 Willpower + Stunned
Shari: 19 Stamina
Freya Puppet: 5 Stamina
Generic Puppet: 5 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity)   Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity) Empty

Back to top Go down

Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity)
Page 1 of 14Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next