Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

One late night (Laura Vs Osric)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
anon64

anon64

One late night (Laura Vs Osric) Empty
PostSubject: One late night (Laura Vs Osric)   One late night (Laura Vs Osric) EmptySun Mar 15, 2020 11:54 am

Passives

Arcane tempo

Osric fights with daggers infused with his own arcane energy, as he fights his magic flows into the blades, enhancing their affects. For every 3 successful basic attacks, Osrics dagger attacks gain one additional damage. Critical fails remove this buff, as does being unable to land an attack for 3 turns (either due to missing, or being unable to attack such as being bound/stunned)

Romantic soul

Even when close to his limits, Osric finds himself eager to fight on, if for no other reason than to impress the Midara that's enthralled him by showing how hard he's willing to fight and how he doesn't give up easily.
When at less than 6 willpower, Osric makes all attack rolls at advantage

Puncture

Osric dashes quickly as his opponent, plunging his dagger viciously into then, dealing 2 damage, has a 30% chance to cause the enemy to bleed for 2 turns, dealing 1 damage per turn

Dual strike

Osric attacks with both of his daggers one after the other, roll 2 attacks, each dealing 2 damage

Hail of blades

Drawing each dagger from his belt one by one, Osric hurls them relentlessly at his opponent. Deals one damage per dagger, attacks until one dagger misses, leaves him unarmed, unable to use dagger attacks until he gathers them

Flame blade

Osric enchants his daggers with fire magic, the next 3 dagger attacks deal 1 additional damage(missed attacks count towards the 3)

Flashflare

Osric throws a cloud of flashpowder at his opponent before hurling a fireball through the powder, igniting it before crashing into his foe. The powder flashes brightly, stunning on success while the fireball deals 1 damage

Arcane counter

Steeling himself, Osric anticipates his next move, on a successful roll, he uses his magic to catch his opponent and hold then still while he counters with an arcane blast, dealing one damage and mitigating the attack. On a failed roll, the attack autohits

Weaknesses

Love/Affection

Due to the less than comfortable nature of his previous work, attacks that focus on affairs of the heart deals additional damage to him. Any such moves that have a chance to inflict a status also always inflict the status upon success

Lips/Tongue
In addition, Osric has a weakness for anything a midara does with her mouth. Be it kisses, licks or something more explicit, Osric finds a girls mouth insanely hard to resist, if a midara directly kisses, licks or otherwise directly uses her mouth against Osric he receives 1 additional damage. (This doesn't stack with his other weakness) and osric is more likely to skip turns in reaction to attacks like this (depending on RP context

Resistance: Feet
They just never did it for him, osric struggles to find feet arousing and as such foot based attacks deal reduced damage, attacks utilising legs or boots rather than bare feet do normal damage

Laura

Passive
• What's Yours Is Mine: “Ooooh~ I like that, you don’t mind if I take it, right~?” If Laura witnesses a Willpower attack she likes the look of, she may take it as her own upon defeating the previous user.

- If Laura defeats her opponent she can take a move of her opponent as her own. If she loses but has drained any move to 0, she can keep the move even if she loses.

Moves
• Greedy Desire: "Ah~ That look on your face, it's so intoxicating, so delicious~ I can barely hold myself back~" Laura's aura starts to get stronger as her desire to make her target submit grows, growing hornier and hornier, the succubus releases a blast that sends waves of pleasure through her target.

- Deals 1 point of willpower damage on success. Charms the target for 2 turns, on a crit success, the charm must be dispelled expending a turn.

• Greedy Exchange: “Here, you can have this and I’ll take that in exchange~” Laura flies towards her opponent, wrapping her arms around them before pulling them into a lip-lock, soon her target feels how her power abandons them.

- Steals target’s buffs and applies Laura’s debuff to the target.

• Greedy Rush: “Oh~ I can’t hold myself much longer, c’mere~” Laura rushes her target, peppering their face with kisses, draining their power and knowledge, if the target is charmed they can’t avoid to stand there, enjoying the feeling.

- Drains 1 point of damage from a move chosen by Laura until she rolls a failure. If the target is charmed, each attack deals 2 points instead of 1. Heals Laura for the amount of power drained / 2 (The amount healed is round down in case of decimals) or deals willpower damage equals to the amount of power drained / 2 (The damage is round down in case of decimals)

• Swirl of Pheromones: “Come, I’m sure you’ll love my sweet scent~” Laura flaps her wings, creating a swirl of pheromones and trapping her opponent in it, soon they find themselves overwhelmed by the sweet smell of chrysanthemums.

- Deals 2 points of damage, charms and dazes the opponent for 1 turn.

• Deadly Sweet Surprise: “Surprise~ You didn’t expect that, did you~?” Laura uses her tail to make her opponent trip, if they fail to get up, she will embrace them in the ground, if they can’t free themselves, she will use her wings to hold them tighter and finally deliver a kiss that will start draining them. If they manage to get free from the bind the attack is over.

- Turn 1: Inflicts Downed (If the opponent is already Downed, this step is skipped.)
- Turn 2: Inflicts Bind
- Turn 3: Inflicts Heavy Bind
- Turn 4: Deals 4 points of damage healing Laura by 2, drains the last move used against her for 2 points of damage until they get free.

• Heart of Gold: “Teehee, you know, they say I have a ‘heart of gold’ why don’t you see for yourself~?” Laura kisses the palm of her hand and blows a kiss towards her target, on the way, it turns into a golden heart that pops on her target’s face, sending them to the ground with a dumb smile on their face.

- Deals 2 points of damage and inflicts Downed.

• Stepping on you: “Oh? Sorry, you are so insignificant I didn’t see you there… Oh? But you seem to like it~” Only usable on Downed opponents. Laura steps on her target, rubbing her foot on their crotch, sending pulses of pain and pleasure through their body.

- Deals 2 points of damage per turn until they get up.

• I Want That!: “Ouch, ain’t you rough, now that power will be mine!” Laura might lose her temper with her prey if they get too rough, as they move to strike her again, Laura pulls them into a surprise embrace, locking lips with them and draining their strength and knowledge.

- If the opponent manages to get three successes in a row, the third attack is countered and the move drained completely, up to 4 points of damage. Heals Laura by 2.

• Your Power is now Mine: “I hope you don’t mind me taking this, of course you don’t mind~!” Laura sensually approaches her target, swaying her hips and making her breasts jiggle with every step, entrancing her target, pulling them into a warm embrace and allowing her pheromones to surround them and then kisses them, draining their power and knowledge.

- Binds the target, drains 1 point of damage from the last move used against her every turn and heals Laura 1 point per turn. Laura can choose to deal damage instead of healing herself, dealing 1 point of willpower damage per turn.

• Riding to Paradise: “Ah, don’t get up, handsome, let me send you straight to paradise~” Taking advantage of her downed opponent, Laura gets down and impales their manhood into her hungry pussy, starting to ride them, if they don’t get free, Laura makes them climax, heavily draining their power.

- Male only. Can only be used in Downed opponents, binds them and deal 1 point of willpower damage per turn, after 2 turns, the target climaxes and his last move used against Laura is fully drained and receives 3 points of willpower damage.

• Greedy Grinding: “Aw, you seem so delicious, so vulnerable, come, let me drive you mad with pleasure~ With her target on the floor, Laura gets on top of them, pressing her curvaceous body against them, then she starts to grind her pussy against her target’s, loud moans can be heard from both of them as the succubus slowly pushes towards their climax. As they cum, they are heavily drained.

- Female only. Can only be used in Downed opponents, binds them and deal 1 point of willpower damage per turn, after 2 turns, the target climaxes and his last move used against Laura is fully drained and receives 3 points of willpower damage.

• Dulce Mortem: “Don’t struggle, I’m about to make you feel one of my teacher’s best tricks, by the end of it, you’ll be mine~” Laura wraps her wings around her opponent and cups their ears with her hands, binding them and cutting off their hearing. Next, her tail winds around their head and covers their eyes, with the end settling over their nose, cutting off their sight and smell. If they don’t escape within those two turns, she kisses them deeply, forcing them to focus only on their senses of taste and touch.

- Deals 4 points of willpower damage, drains 2 random moves by 1 point of power and charms the target for 2 turns.

Finishers:
• I’ll Take Everything: “Hehehe, a fine effort but you are nothing but food and as the teacher says…” Laura lies upon her defeated opponent. “Food isn’t supposed to fight back~” Leaning down, she kisses her victim, viciously draining all their energy, toying with them just as her teacher taught her until she gets tired and decides to finish them off. “Bye, bye~” With one last hungry kiss, Laura takes their remaining energy and their soul, leaving nothing but an empty husk behind. “Thanks for the food~”

• A Present for the Teacher: ”Hehehe, you sure are strong, you’ll make a perfect present for my dear teacher~” If her opponent managed to reduce Laura’s stamina to 10 or lower she will capture them, now completely enthralled, and takes them back home where they will be used either as servants or as food sources for the rest of their days, drowning in pleasure in the Underworld.

It had been a long week for Osric, his encounter with Tenebria had left it's mark and it'd taken him days to get his mind in a state that was anywhere near lucid. Once he'd finally gotten himself together, he'd decided to end the week by going for a nice quiet drink.

Several hours later and somewhat tipsy, Osric rounded a corner on his way home and came face to face with the unmistakable sight of a succubus who was just finishing off draining the remaining energy from a young man

"Oh you've got to be kidding me" He muttered to himself, just his luck, still, annoyed or not, he couldn't leave the poornmab to have his soul taken

"Excuse me, hate to interrupt but I think you've had enough" he called out
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: One late night (Laura Vs Osric)   One late night (Laura Vs Osric) EmptySun Mar 15, 2020 5:05 pm

The blonde succubus was still riding her enthralled pray when she turned her head to look at the newcomer. "Enough? Oh dear, there is no such thing as enough, besides..." The woman leaned towards the trapped man under her and cradle his head on her hands. "I think she wants this, don't you~?" The man nodded weakly. "M-More... Please..." The succubus placed a kiss on his lips and looked back at Osric. "See? He's the one asking for more, who am I to deny his desires~?"

The woman's body started to emit a golden glow and as soon as it started, the man started to moan as well, as the succubus resumed the movement of her waist, riding him once again.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: One late night (Laura Vs Osric)   One late night (Laura Vs Osric) EmptySun Mar 15, 2020 5:09 pm

Osric shook his head in disbelief, this one was definitely confident, he could say that for sure
"Really, right in front of me... Alright then" Osric drew his blades
"Off, now" he commanded flatly, somewhat hesitant to attack while she was glowing like that
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: One late night (Laura Vs Osric)   One late night (Laura Vs Osric) EmptySun Mar 15, 2020 5:19 pm

The succubus let out a sigh before bringing the man's face close to hers once again. "I'm sorry dear, I'll be back soon, do not worry~" She planted a kiss on the man's lips and soon after the man was out cold.

"Now, you must be really impatient, little morsel~" Getting off the man, the blonde woman turned her attention to Osric. "Now, what should I do with you~?" She giggled and licked her lips curled into a smile while her eyes were filled with desire and hunger...
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: One late night (Laura Vs Osric)   One late night (Laura Vs Osric) EmptySun Mar 15, 2020 5:23 pm

"let me take him to a medic and then be on my way?" Osric asked sarcastically, "But that doesnt seen likely, if you'll pardon my presumption" Osric immediately enchanted his blades
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: One late night (Laura Vs Osric)   One late night (Laura Vs Osric) EmptyMon Mar 16, 2020 5:19 am

Laura noticed Osric pouring magic into his daggers and soon after that, the daggers were enveloped in fire. The blonde woman giggled before rushing towards and pulling him into a tight embrace. "Ooh~ That looks so nice, so I think I'll take it for me~" The woman giggled before pulling Osric into a kiss, draining his power little by little and soon the flames on the man's daggers were gone, transferred into Laura's hands. "Ooh, so warm, I bet this will make you feel soooo good~"

Flame Blade: 44
Greedy Exchange: 80

Osric: 30
Laura: 30 + Flame Blade(3)
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: One late night (Laura Vs Osric)   One late night (Laura Vs Osric) EmptyMon Mar 16, 2020 7:17 am

Osric flushed as Laura's kiss and looked down at his daggers, now sans enchantment, and then Laura's hands
"Well that's new..." he spoke to himself more than to the succubus. Not letting himself panic, he swung both blades at his opponent
(Dual strike)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: One late night (Laura Vs Osric)   One late night (Laura Vs Osric) EmptyMon Mar 16, 2020 12:09 pm

Osric slashed at Laura but the succubus flew away from him before blowing a kiss that turned into a golden heart. Making impact as it was a bullet, it threw Osric out of balance, making him end up laying on the ground.

Looming over her fallen opponent, the blonde succubus licked her lips in anticipation to the feast. "U can't wait to taste you~"

Dual strike: 53, 67
Heart of Gold: 76

Osric: 27+downed
Laura: 30 + Flame Blade(3)
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: One late night (Laura Vs Osric)   One late night (Laura Vs Osric) EmptyMon Mar 16, 2020 12:12 pm

"Thats..also new" Osric said, groaning as he rubbed where the heart had collided with him before attempting to get to his feet and aim a rending slash at the succubus
(Puncture)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: One late night (Laura Vs Osric)   One late night (Laura Vs Osric) EmptyTue Mar 17, 2020 6:35 am

Osric tried to get back on his feet to attack the succubus but the blonde woman was faster, taking advantage of the man's current position, Laura started to rub his crotch with her feet, he felt his own stolen magic making the experience more warm and pleasant.

"Ahaha, looks like you are enjoying it~" The more the succubus looked at Osric's writhing form under her feet, the more the succubus looked more and more aroused. "I can imagine you'll be delicious, ah... I can't wait to taste you~"

Puncture: 21, 30
Stepping on you: 72

Osric: 24+downed+stepped on
Laura: 30 + Flame Blade(2)
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: One late night (Laura Vs Osric)   One late night (Laura Vs Osric) EmptyThu Mar 19, 2020 6:25 am

Osric, suddenly embarrassed and humiliated desperately tried to struggle free and get back to his feet. Attempting to wrench the succubus' leg off him

(Get up)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: One late night (Laura Vs Osric)   One late night (Laura Vs Osric) EmptyThu Mar 19, 2020 6:29 am

Osric tried to fight back, tried to get up but each time he tried a shiver of pleasure sent his mind spinning and his body started to shiver, making all the struggle futile. "Oh my, you are enjoying this, what a dirty, perverted mind you have~" The succubus kept rubbing her feet on Osric's crotch, enjoying the moans coming out from his mouth. "It's okay, I'm here to indulge you after all, I'll give you the best time of your life~ The ultimate pleasure~"

Get up: 61

Osric: 21+downed+stepped on
Laura: 30 + Flame Blade(1)
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: One late night (Laura Vs Osric)   One late night (Laura Vs Osric) EmptyTue Apr 07, 2020 4:32 am

Osric continued desperately trying to get free, responding to Laura as he did...
"I know enough about Succubi to know that when I've of you promises that... especially when you have that look in your eye that it means I'm likely to end up dead once you're done with me. So I'll have to decline"

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: One late night (Laura Vs Osric)   One late night (Laura Vs Osric) EmptyTue Apr 07, 2020 4:50 am

Rolling to the side, Osric managed to get free from Laura's foot, managing to scramble back up. "Aww, you say that but your little friend disagrees~" Laura giggled while pointing to Osric's erect manhood after the constant rubbing.

As the flames left Laura's arms, the succubus looked at them and pouted. "Aww, I was enjoying that magic."

Struggle: 68

Osric: 21
Laura: 30
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: One late night (Laura Vs Osric)   One late night (Laura Vs Osric) EmptyWed Apr 22, 2020 4:44 am

"Yeah well you won't be getting another chance to use it" Osric retorted, pointedly ignoring her first comment "if you can steal my enchantments I'll just have to do this the old fashioned way" he then moved to throw dagger after dagger at her.

(Hail of blades)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: One late night (Laura Vs Osric)   One late night (Laura Vs Osric) EmptySun Apr 26, 2020 12:15 pm

Still shuddering from the reeling sensation, Osric's aim failed him as the dagger passed Laura without hitting her. "Oho~? Something wrong?" The succubus chuckled while her tail approached Osric from behind making him trip. "Oopsie~ You okay cutie~?"

Hail of blades: 41
Deadly Sweet Surprise: 66

Osric: 21 + Downed
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: One late night (Laura Vs Osric)   One late night (Laura Vs Osric) EmptySat May 02, 2020 5:13 am

"can't handle me on my feet?" Osruc taunted, scrabbling to get up but unable to do much else.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: One late night (Laura Vs Osric)   One late night (Laura Vs Osric) EmptySat May 02, 2020 5:20 am

Osric's taunts fell in deaf ears as the succubus crawled over him and pulled him into an embrace, her sweet flowery scent started to dull the man's senses as she sensually whispered into his ear. "More like you look more delicious when you are helpless like this~" She accentuated her sensual whisper, the blonde succubus licked Osric ear, making the man shudder in his helpless state.

Get up: 51
Deadly Sweet Surprise: Continued

Osric: 21 + Downed + Bound
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: One late night (Laura Vs Osric)   One late night (Laura Vs Osric) EmptySat May 02, 2020 5:23 am

"ohh-ohkay" Osric gasped as she licked him as he trembled from pleasure, realising taunts were potentially not the best call right now, he tried his best to push Laura off him and get back to his feet
(Struggle, get up)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: One late night (Laura Vs Osric)   One late night (Laura Vs Osric) EmptySat May 02, 2020 6:03 am

No matter how much Osric tried to get away, Laura reinforced the embrace using her wings to wrap her victim in a leathery embrace, creating a cocoon of pheromones that kept dulling Osric's senses.

Struggle: 13

Osric: 21 + Downed + H.Bound
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: One late night (Laura Vs Osric)   One late night (Laura Vs Osric) EmptyTue May 05, 2020 11:51 am

Osric tried his best not to let the amorous succubus see just how much she was getting to him as he silently continued to try to struggle from her grasp

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: One late night (Laura Vs Osric)   One late night (Laura Vs Osric) EmptyThu May 07, 2020 6:14 am

Osric's struggles were in vain, as soon as the succubus kissed him, he felt his mind melting and his body overwhelmed by a wave of pleasure. All he could hear was the moaning of the blonde woman kissing him and draining him.

Struggle: 61

Osric: 17 + Downed + H.Bound

Drained Moves:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One late night (Laura Vs Osric)   One late night (Laura Vs Osric) Empty

Back to top Go down

One late night (Laura Vs Osric)
Page 1 of 1