Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Test Run: Morgana v. Salos

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

Test Run: Morgana v. Salos Empty
PostSubject: Test Run: Morgana v. Salos   Test Run: Morgana v. Salos EmptySat May 02, 2020 10:53 pm

Morgana
https://uponherlips.forumotion.com/t3236-morgana-the-elder-fairy

//

Salos
https://uponherlips.forumotion.com/t2922-first-character-salos

//////

Far early into the morning, as the fog rolls in thickly and everyone in the town is still snugly tucked in bed, Salos arrives. He'd heard rumors of phantasms roaming the streets and on the off chance it was dangerous, elected to make the trip here. Said rumors often imply they aren't, so even if the specters aren't dangerous, he still felt curious and wanted to catch a glimpse.

Wandering through the fog on his way to the inn, as hard as that was, he stops as he hears the faint voices of multiple female individuals getting steadily louder. "Are you sure you've eaten enough, Sylvy?"

"I-I'm fine, m-mom..."

"Come on, Syl, you should eat a bit more than that!"

"Cleo, don't pester her..."

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Test Run: Morgana v. Salos   Test Run: Morgana v. Salos EmptySat May 02, 2020 11:00 pm

Salos follows the sound of the voices. Unsure of what he will find, he creates a small flame in his hand as a light through the mist.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Test Run: Morgana v. Salos   Test Run: Morgana v. Salos EmptySat May 02, 2020 11:03 pm

The voices very swiftly quiet, the flame's glow serving as a beacon to his location. For a brief moment, he could've sworn he saw a silhouette in the fog, but it vanished. "Well now, I believe we've found another meal."

"Good, now Sylvia can get some more in her belly."

"Cleo..."

"Oh come on, Aurora, you know I'm right!"

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Test Run: Morgana v. Salos   Test Run: Morgana v. Salos EmptySat May 02, 2020 11:05 pm

“I don’t suppose I get any say in this, don’t I?” He said in a louder annoyed tone. He sent small wisps of flame that danced through the mist, illuminating the scene around him.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Test Run: Morgana v. Salos   Test Run: Morgana v. Salos EmptySun May 03, 2020 10:14 pm

Before him was a gorgeous woman of pale skin cloaked in a flowing white dress, a curtain of contrasting black hair falling over her back to her waist. Just hovering around her were three notably smaller ladies, each one roughly the height of Salos's hand. "Well, you caught us in this lovely morning, so wouldn't it be such a waste to do nothing with it?"

"Momma, are we really going to..." the littlest lady jittered out.

"Don't be a chicken, Sylvy! You'll get more to eat now!" remarked the dark-skinned one.

"Cleo!" snapped the tallest of the small ones.

"Now, now, children. That's enough arguing, we're holding up our new friend." The woman smiled peacefully at the feminine looking pyromancer.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Test Run: Morgana v. Salos   Test Run: Morgana v. Salos EmptySun May 03, 2020 10:16 pm

“Well then, allow me to show you why you should flee.” He says as he charges his power, hoping to scare them off this course of action.

(Heated horror)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Test Run: Morgana v. Salos   Test Run: Morgana v. Salos EmptyMon May 04, 2020 5:52 pm

His attempts to summon his burning scythe goes not quite as planned. For a very brief moment, it appears before exploding, forcing Salos stumbling back.
Morgana's plans with Sylvia also ceases, however more due to a mix of concern, curiosity, and amusement. "My, that was a spectacle..."

"Are... You okay, sir...?" Sylvia asks shakily.

Heated Horror - 89
Flight and Fantasy - 59

Morgana: 30 + Sylvia
Salos: 30

Morning Fog rendered null thanks to Salos flames
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Test Run: Morgana v. Salos   Test Run: Morgana v. Salos EmptyMon May 04, 2020 5:57 pm

“Yeah. Guess my plan blew up in my face. Do you have names?” Salos asks the fairies in front of him, hoping to avoid some unpleasantness. He attempts to summon some protection just in case it doesn’t stay pleasant.

(Warm ward)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Test Run: Morgana v. Salos   Test Run: Morgana v. Salos EmptyMon May 04, 2020 6:04 pm

This spell went off without a hitch as the air around Salos climbed in temperature, something he has long since become accustomed to, while they were not. "Interesting magic you have there," Morgana commented. At this point, Salos was certain these four were Midara, but the words coming from the tall lady seemed genuinely inquisitive. "From earlier, you must be some kind of Pyromancer?" It was more a question than a statement. She'd heard of Pyromancers more than she'd seen, this questioning even distracting Sylvia for a moment before names were questioned. "Now why would we tell a total stranger that?"

Warm Ward - 82
Flights of Fantasy - 89

Salos: 30 + Ward (3)

(Gonna take a shower, brb)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Test Run: Morgana v. Salos   Test Run: Morgana v. Salos EmptyMon May 04, 2020 6:09 pm

(Ok np.)

“Let me go first. My name is Salos. I’m sure that if we just talked, we could avoid any rough entanglements.” he says with a kind smile. He hoped to talk them out of their “meal” plan and possibly avoid what usually ends up with him and midara.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Test Run: Morgana v. Salos   Test Run: Morgana v. Salos EmptyMon May 04, 2020 7:47 pm

"And how can I really take your word for that?" She waved Aurora and Cleo further into the fog, hiding themselves from the light of Salos's flames. "You have any idea how many Midara have probably been stabbed in the back believing nice things like that?"

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Test Run: Morgana v. Salos   Test Run: Morgana v. Salos EmptyMon May 04, 2020 7:52 pm

“Well, do you know how many times I have ended up some midara’s dress up doll for attempting peace? It’s been more then a few times.” Salos said, a little annoyed by him being the untrusted one. Salos kept a calm stance, hoping to attempt one more chance of talking. 

(Talk)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Test Run: Morgana v. Salos   Test Run: Morgana v. Salos EmptyMon May 04, 2020 10:41 pm

Morgana halted for a moment and contemplated, thinking to herself. She can't trust him, and she wouldn't, but she can't allow herself to attack without warning either. If he talks to the wrong people, she could have hunters and mercenaries out for her. Who knows how long it'd take before people like that leave her town. "My sympathies, but you must understand my reluctance..."

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Test Run: Morgana v. Salos   Test Run: Morgana v. Salos EmptyMon May 04, 2020 11:05 pm

“I understand. As I hope you understand from my perspective. Shall we then?” Salos says as he adopts a combat stance. He channels his spell to create a bow and launches an arrow.

(Blazing bullseye)

Last edited by herwillingslave on Tue May 05, 2020 3:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Test Run: Morgana v. Salos   Test Run: Morgana v. Salos EmptyMon May 04, 2020 11:36 pm

Didn't you already do that?))

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Test Run: Morgana v. Salos   Test Run: Morgana v. Salos EmptyTue May 05, 2020 3:55 am

(Sorry, I will fix that,)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Test Run: Morgana v. Salos   Test Run: Morgana v. Salos EmptyWed May 06, 2020 3:18 am

Morgana laughed as he attempted to attack, being given an excuse to fight back. It was all the more amusing when his flame arrow exploded, again, getting him off balance this time. "Looks like you've chosen combat... Fine by me~! Cleo, a little assistance?"

"You got it, mom!" The dark-skinned girl began a rhythmic dance, a strange beat rising from the earth in time with her steps. As she dances, her large breasts bounce and jiggle, drawing Salos's eyes down to them, despite the girl's far smaller size.

Blazing Bullseye - 11, Crit fail
Earth's Rhythm - 80

Salos: 29 + Ward (2) + Stunned
Morgana: 30 + Cleo

Last edited by KyoryuuBlaze on Wed May 06, 2020 3:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Test Run: Morgana v. Salos   Test Run: Morgana v. Salos EmptyWed May 06, 2020 11:36 am

Salos couldn’t help but blush a little from the display. All he can do is look at her tits with a blush.

Last edited by herwillingslave on Wed May 06, 2020 3:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Test Run: Morgana v. Salos   Test Run: Morgana v. Salos EmptyWed May 06, 2020 3:46 pm

Shit, I forgot to add Stun to Salos for his Crit fail! XD))

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Test Run: Morgana v. Salos   Test Run: Morgana v. Salos EmptyWed May 06, 2020 3:49 pm

(Fixed)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Test Run: Morgana v. Salos   Test Run: Morgana v. Salos EmptyWed May 06, 2020 3:55 pm

The crystal wings adorning Cleo's back caught a light emanating from Morgana's body. "If you like her dance so much, why don't we make it more entertaining!" The crystal wings shone a mesmerizing rainbow of light as Cleo continued to dance. The light enchanting Salos as he continued to stare dumbfounded at the small fairy's curvaceous body, her assets worming their way into his mind.

Enchanting Dance - 76 (Mental Bind, 15, success)

Salos: 28 + Ward (1) + Mental Bind (Can't escape until next turn)

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Test Run: Morgana v. Salos   Test Run: Morgana v. Salos EmptyWed May 06, 2020 4:01 pm

Salos just stood there, captivated by her dance. All he could do was stare at her tits, sounding what it would be like if he was at her size.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Test Run: Morgana v. Salos   Test Run: Morgana v. Salos EmptyWed May 06, 2020 4:12 pm

As Cleo continued her dance, Morgana's body emitted her own array of hypnotic hues, drawing his attention from the small Brounie to the larger Lumen. "We can make this more enjoyable, you know. All you have to do is tell us what you like~!" In his weak mindstate, he couldn't resist and became eager to reveal one of his desires.

Persuasive Offer - 66

Salos: 27 + Mental Bind

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Test Run: Morgana v. Salos   Test Run: Morgana v. Salos EmptyWed May 06, 2020 4:16 pm

“I like being dressed up like a girl, breastfed, and facesat with farts.” He admitted as he continued to watch the dance. He tried to meekly shake off his desire to keep watching the dance. 

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Test Run: Morgana v. Salos   Test Run: Morgana v. Salos EmptySun May 10, 2020 10:28 pm

"Eeeeewwww, what a real pervert!" Cleo teased, sticking her tongue out at Salos while she continued to distract him with her bouncing boobs just a little bit longer. "I think, in that case, that it's time we show you your fantasies. Sylvia, would you come back here, sweetie?"

As Sylvia nodded her head and quality swapped out with Cleo, she and her mother noticed as Salos broke free of their influence. "Oh, and you were going to have such a good time too."

Struggle - 42
Flights of Fantasy - 77

Salos: 27

PostSubject: Re: Test Run: Morgana v. Salos   Test Run: Morgana v. Salos Empty

Back to top Go down

Test Run: Morgana v. Salos
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next