Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Aze vs. Bó

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PieForPi

Aze vs. Bó Empty
PostSubject: Aze vs. Bó   Aze vs. Bó EmptyWed May 13, 2020 3:25 pm

Aze as was traveling one day, he came across what seemed to be what looked like an abandoned farm. Light moaning reached his ears, coming from one of the buildings.
Back to top Go down
Weatherkeep

Weatherkeep

Aze vs. Bó Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aze vs. Bó   Aze vs. Bó EmptyFri May 15, 2020 8:26 am

"Hm..?" For a building that looked like no one used anymore, such a sound was suspicious. Aze slowly creeped closer to the source of the noise, trying to peek inside the building.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

Aze vs. Bó Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aze vs. Bó   Aze vs. Bó EmptySat May 16, 2020 6:11 pm

Aze poked his head inside and saw a woman with white and black hair, brown eyes and inhumanly large breasts. A pair of horns poke out of her head and her ears looked like they belonged on a cow. Her legs did too, since they were covered in black and white fur and ended in hooves. She also had a white, whip like tail that ended in a tuft of more black fur. Her only form of clothing was a pair of jean short shorts.

The busty cow woman was kneeling before a man tied to a post and was jerking him off into a bucket. She didn't seem to have noticed Aze, yet.

Aze: 30 Willpower+ 0 Stormheart
Bó: 30 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Weatherkeep

Weatherkeep

Aze vs. Bó Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aze vs. Bó   Aze vs. Bó EmptySun May 17, 2020 11:23 am

That kind of sight was incredibly suspicious. That person could have agreed to what she was doing to him... But frankly, with her non-human traits and the fact that they were doing it out here of all places, it looked pretty clear that this poor guy was the victim of a Midara attack.

Aze crept closer while charging himself, hoping to get every advantage he could get before she could notice him.

Leyline.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

Aze vs. Bó Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aze vs. Bó   Aze vs. Bó EmptyWed May 27, 2020 7:47 pm

(Leyline -Auto-)

Aze crept closer, but the woman seemed to notice a shift in the air as one of her inhuman ears twitched.

"Hello, Sugar." the Holstaur greeted as she turned to face Aze. "I don't suppose you'll wait your turn and let me finish milking this man?"

Aze: 30 Willpower + 1 Stormheart
Back to top Go down
Weatherkeep

Weatherkeep

Aze vs. Bó Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aze vs. Bó   Aze vs. Bó EmptySun May 31, 2020 3:14 pm

"Sorry miss, but nope, us humans are bit less obedient than your average cattle. I don't suppose you're gonna let him go without a fuss?" He punctuated his sentence by harshly lowering the ambiant temperature, as an implicit warning. "I appreciate the attempt at talking this out, though, but i know how this usually goes."

Mistral
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

Aze vs. Bó Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aze vs. Bó   Aze vs. Bó EmptyThu Jun 04, 2020 12:15 pm

(Mistral -roll 27- Fail!)
(Cow Kissed -roll 43- Fail!)

The cow woman was seemingly unbothered by the sudden drop in temperature. She flicked her tail which struck her captive in the balls and forced him to fire another load into the bucket.

"So you want to do this the hard way then, Sugar?" she asked as she narrowed her eyes.

Back to top Go down
Weatherkeep

Weatherkeep

Aze vs. Bó Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aze vs. Bó   Aze vs. Bó EmptyThu Jun 04, 2020 2:56 pm

He gave the poor guy a wince of sympathy, before focusing his attention back on the literal cowgirl. "You're certainly not giving him the easy way out, so i see no reason to give you that courtesy. My apologies." The mage then opened up by pointing at her, aiming an electric arc her way.

Levinbolt
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

Aze vs. Bó Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aze vs. Bó   Aze vs. Bó EmptyThu Jun 04, 2020 7:53 pm

(Levinbolt -roll 90- Crit Success! Aftershock -roll 38- Success!)

The woman could only widen her eyes in surprise before the lightning struck her. She let a pain filled cry as she collapsed to the ground in a twitching heap.

Bó: 28 Stamina + Aftershock(3)
Back to top Go down
Weatherkeep

Weatherkeep

Aze vs. Bó Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aze vs. Bó   Aze vs. Bó EmptyFri Jun 05, 2020 1:54 pm

Aze might have felt a bit guilty about frying her like this, had he not seen her previous cheap shot to her victim's crotch.
"How's this for a cattle prod?" he taunted, before gorging himself up with the ambiant magic, not expecting her to stay down quite yet.

Leyline.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

Aze vs. Bó Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aze vs. Bó   Aze vs. Bó EmptyMon Jun 22, 2020 1:24 am

(Leyline -Auto-)
(Udder Brutality -roll 87- Crit Fail!)

"Cocky little..." the woman grumbled as she struggled to stand up with her body randomly convulsing from the lingering lightning.

Aze: 30 Willpower + 2 Stormheart
Bó: 26 Stamina + Aftershock(2)
Back to top Go down
Weatherkeep

Weatherkeep

Aze vs. Bó Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aze vs. Bó   Aze vs. Bó EmptySun Jun 28, 2020 2:05 pm

He quickly took a few steps backwards, and attempted to form an elemental barrier around himself, he felt it was unlikely she would stay down for much longer, and did not want to take more chances. "I don't suppose you're gonna surrender?"

(Eye Of The Storm)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

Aze vs. Bó Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aze vs. Bó   Aze vs. Bó EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 5:35 pm

(Bovine Blitz -roll 51- Fail!)
(Eye of The Storm -roll 53- Fail!)

The holstaur charged him faster than he was expecting, and Aze was forced to abandon his spell to avoid her tackle.

Bó: 25 Stamina + Aftershock(1)
Back to top Go down
Weatherkeep

Weatherkeep

Aze vs. Bó Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aze vs. Bó   Aze vs. Bó EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 3:13 pm

"W-Woah there!" After barely sidestepping her, Aze scrambled back into a spellcasting stance, not expecting her to be that nimble. "T-That was quite clearly a 'No'..." He followed up with a quick bolt of compressed air, hoping to hit her before she could circle back to charge in his direction.

(Zephyr)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

Aze vs. Bó Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aze vs. Bó   Aze vs. Bó EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 6:18 pm

(Zephyr -roll 82- Success!)
(Quality Assurance -roll 1- Crit Fail!)

The blast of wind struck the cow girl and knocked her off her feet. She tumbled for a ways until she came to a stop at the wall of the barn.

Bó: 21 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Weatherkeep

Weatherkeep

Aze vs. Bó Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aze vs. Bó   Aze vs. Bó EmptyMon Jul 13, 2020 2:39 pm

Aze couldn't help but wince a little as the bovine woman nearly crashed into the wall. Fearing he may be using somewhat excessive force, he lets the next spell he had prepared fizzle out, taking a breather after chain-casting so much.

"Hey, uh... I know it's an awkward time to ask, but if i'm fighting someone I at least like to know their names. It doesn't feel right otherwise."
(Skip)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

Aze vs. Bó Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aze vs. Bó   Aze vs. Bó EmptyMon Jul 13, 2020 9:05 pm

(Weight of Two Worlds -roll 23- Fail!)

"Well, since you bothered to ask," the cowgirl said as she forced herself to stand, "they call me Bó. What's your name, Sugar?"

Back to top Go down
Weatherkeep

Weatherkeep

Aze vs. Bó Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aze vs. Bó   Aze vs. Bó EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 3:32 pm

He politely bows a little as he introduces himself. "I am Aze. Under better circumstances, i would have been pleased to meet you." Now knowing his opponent's name, he drew more energy into himself. He had yet to lose even the slightest bit of his advantage, and had to capitalize on it.

(Leyine)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

Aze vs. Bó Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aze vs. Bó   Aze vs. Bó EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 6:47 pm

(Leyline -Auto-)
(Quality Assurance -roll 52- Success!)

"Oh, you be plenty pleased after this, Sugar." Bó said as she walked over to him and thrust her hand down his pants. She then gave his cock a few playful squeezes before she winked at him and backed away.

Aze: 28 Willpower + 4 Stormheart + Defense Down(3)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Aze vs. Bó Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aze vs. Bó   Aze vs. Bó Empty

Back to top Go down

Aze vs. Bó
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Upon her lips :: Original Content :: RPs-
Jump to: