Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Kasumi the Cosplay Mage

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Insomnia

Insomnia

Kasumi the Cosplay Mage Empty
PostSubject: Kasumi the Cosplay Mage   Kasumi the Cosplay Mage EmptySun May 31, 2020 10:56 pm

Huge pic:

A strange heroine and self-styled fashionista, Kasumi uses the powers of cosplaying to defeat her enemies... sometimes, at least.

(For her attacks, X is the “normal” amount of damage in a given fight, usually 2 or 3.)

Foxy Boxing: “I’m a real knockout, aren’t I?” Kasumi changes into a revealing outfit with red boxing gloves and punches the ememy in the gut. Deals X damage.

Lucky Rabbit’s Foot: “My feet can be lucky, right?” Kasumi dons a Playboy Bunny suit and does a diving kick at the enemy, dealing X-1 damage. If the enemy’s next attack is a critical hit, it becomes a critical fail instead.

Whip It Good: “On your knees, whelp!” Kasumi wears a sexy dominatrix suit and whips at the enemy. This deals X+2 damage, but her sadomasochistic urge causes the enemy’s next attack to deal +1 damage as well.

Maid for Mayhem: “Wh-whoooah!” Kasumi dresses in a maid’s uniform and trips at the enemy, dropping her platter on them. If this attack critically fails, it critically hits instead and causes the enemy to deal -1 damage on their next attack. Deals X-1 damage.

Succubust: “You’re busted!” Kasumi dons a succubus cosplay and forces her tits on the enemy, knocking them down. If their next attack misses, her next attack deals +2 damage.

For My Next Trick: “Nothing up my sleeve...” Kasumi wears a sexy magician’s outfit and holds out her hat towards an enemy, attacking with a rabbit, a spray of cards, or some other random prop. Deals between X-2 and X+2 damage at random.

The Breast Defense: “Good thing I’ve got a cushion!” Kasumi changes into a tight bikini and sticks her chest out. If the enemy’s next attack fails, it is reflected back at them, but if it succeeds, it deals X-1 extra damage.

Tender Healing: “Let your nurse tend to you.” Kasumi wears a sexy nurse outfit and heals an ally with her gentle touch and loving kisses. Heals X-1 HP.

Cheerful Support: “Uh, go team, yay!” Kasumi changes into a skimpy cheerleader’s outfit and encourages an ally with cute cheers and blown kisses, expanding their critical success range to 70+. This can also be used to taunt an enemy, reducing their critical hit range to 90+.

Instruct: “Pay attention!” Kasumi dons a sexy teacher’s outfit and teaches a move to herself or an ally. Allows them to duplicate the last-used move of anyone in the fight.

Get Equipped (Passive): “Now I’ve got your power!” At the end of the battle with a midara, Kasumi gains a new cosplay attack based on her enemy. If she won, the attack is a usual damage or support move, but if she lost, it becomes a seduction attack that does Willpower damage.

Weakness - Conversion: Kasumi’s affinity for fashion makes her vulnerable to being dressed up by the enemy. When she is converted or otherwise forced to cosplay, she will eagerly serve her new mistress and seduce her former allies.

Last edited by Insomnia on Sun May 31, 2020 11:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Kasumi the Cosplay Mage   Kasumi the Cosplay Mage EmptySun May 31, 2020 11:00 pm

Nice creation. Looks like she will have some fun.
Back to top Go down
Insomnia

Insomnia

PostSubject: Re: Kasumi the Cosplay Mage   Kasumi the Cosplay Mage EmptySun May 31, 2020 11:02 pm

Funny how it takes me weeks to get a midara half finished and I got a heroine done in a day.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Kasumi the Cosplay Mage   Kasumi the Cosplay Mage EmptySun May 31, 2020 11:03 pm

Salos would like to face her sometime in a spar.
Back to top Go down
Insomnia

Insomnia

PostSubject: Re: Kasumi the Cosplay Mage   Kasumi the Cosplay Mage EmptySun May 31, 2020 11:12 pm

We can do that after our current fight if you want.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Kasumi the Cosplay Mage   Kasumi the Cosplay Mage EmptySun May 31, 2020 11:17 pm

Sound like fun.
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Kasumi the Cosplay Mage   Kasumi the Cosplay Mage EmptyMon Jun 01, 2020 5:41 am

The same , Tobias want to fall for her, i mean... Fight her

BoredAF

BoredAF

PostSubject: Re: Kasumi the Cosplay Mage   Kasumi the Cosplay Mage EmptyWed Jun 03, 2020 8:54 pm

I would like to fight her with Sion

Insomnia

Insomnia

PostSubject: Re: Kasumi the Cosplay Mage   Kasumi the Cosplay Mage EmptyWed Jun 03, 2020 10:10 pm

She's not an enemy lol, but I can still fight y'all if you want.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Kasumi the Cosplay Mage   Kasumi the Cosplay Mage EmptyThu Jun 04, 2020 1:37 am

I'm also looking for a game for Test but you seem a little swamped with requests at the moment.
Back to top Go down
BoredAF

BoredAF

PostSubject: Re: Kasumi the Cosplay Mage   Kasumi the Cosplay Mage EmptySat Jun 06, 2020 10:58 pm

Yeah sounds fun tho

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kasumi the Cosplay Mage   Kasumi the Cosplay Mage Empty

Back to top Go down

Kasumi the Cosplay Mage
Page 1 of 1