Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Gidhee The Genie

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Luhyzi

Luhyzi

Gidhee The Genie Empty
PostSubject: Gidhee The Genie   Gidhee The Genie EmptyWed Jun 10, 2020 7:15 pm

Name: Gidhee

Description: An extremely powerful genie capable of granting unlimited wishes. However, she also has extreme attitude problems that lead her to being rather rude to those she doesn’t like. And those that she does like are forced to endure her rather aggressive form of affection.

Appearance: https://i.servimg.com/u/f76/20/20/67/15/a0445110.jpg

Moves:
Flying Love: “Here comes some love, headed straight to you!” Presses her hand against her luscious lips and blows a kiss towards her target, forming tangible lips that stick to their face. (Marks stack with each successful hit and last until Magic Marks is used. Deals 2 Willpower damage)

Magic Marks: “Things are about to heat up, sugar~.” Snaps her fingers and turns her lips red, letting her make use of any and all kiss marks she's planted on her opponent. The marks glow red and come to life, repeatedly smooching whatever spot they're planted on. (Deals 2 Willpower Damage + Paralysis. Undoes Flying Love's marks but deals +1 damage for every successfully applied mark from Flying Love beforehand)

Hair Lasso: Gidhee throws her head back and quickly brings it forward. Her ponytail then grabs her opponent in a tight bind, and brings them into her cleavage. Licking her lips, she’ll say “Seems you’re in a bit of a bind. How’s about I help you… relax~?” She then unleashes a relentless onslaught of smooches all over their face. She then lets them go, and they move back into position. “You’re a pretty good kisser, cutie.” (Deals 2 Willpower damage + Charm status.)

Surprise Smothering: “Now you see me…” Gidhee disappears in a flash of bright light, causing her opponent to look around for her. Suddenly, she appears right in front of them and wraps her arms and legs around them. “And now you’re mine! Pucker up, big boy!” She then magically enlarges her lips to head smothering levels, then engages in more hardcore smooching. She keeps doing this until they eventually break free from her grasp. “Why so shy, stud muffin~?” (Deals 2 Willpower damage + Bind Status.)

Animal Forms: ”Wanna see a neat trick?” A puff of smoke then appears around Gidhee, and she turns into one of three animal forms. She’ll flirtatiously say “How do I look, my tasty little morsel?” as she approaches them. She then does one of three attacks in each form.

Bear: “You look as sweet as honey~” Gidhee turns into a semi-anthro red grizzly bear, while still keeping her big black lips.

Love Tap: Gidhee rushes up to her target and smacks them across the face. “Oh, did I hurt you sweetie? Here, let me kiss it all better~.” She then grabs them and smothers their face in kisses. (Deals 3 Willpower damage)

Cuddle Time: “Let’s get close and snuggle!” She pounces onto her opponent and smothers them with her big soft body. She then says “How’s about some sugar, sugar?” and kisses them over and over. (Deals 3 Willpower damage + Bind Status)

Bear Hug: “Gimme a hug, big boy!” She runs up and grabs her opponent into a big hug. She’ll then kiss them all over their face, then finish up by making out with them. She’ll then release their lips with a loud *POP* as they’re also released from her hug. (Deals 5 damage, but instantly returns Gidhee back to normal.)

Octopus: “Anyone in the mood for calamari?” Gidhee turns into a large semi-anthro octopus with huge oval-shaped lips, and each of her tentacles has large red and black lips in place of suction cups as she teasingly shows them off and starts smacking them all.

Sticky Sucker: “C'mon over here sugar... I promise it'll only be for one kiss~.” Gidhee grabs her opponent with her tentacles and brings them to her face to smother them in kisses. However, her lips are so sticky that they stretch whenever she pulls her head back. Eventually she let’s go with a loud wet POP! ”Whoopsy! I forgot how sticky these lips are~” (Deals 2 Willpower damage + Bind Status)

Inky Kiss: “No need to play hard to get, baby. I know what you want~!” Gidhee puts a hand to her lips and blows a pair of large black inky lips toward them. The inky kiss then completely covers the opponent’s face, sealing their eyes shut. “What's wrong sweetie? Too amazed to open your eyes and gaze upon me~?” They then have to roll twice successfully to land their attack. (Deals 2 Willpower damage + Blind Status)

Suction Cup Smother: “Here I come, baby! Try to catch me~!” Gidhee pounces onto her opponent and lands bottom first on their crotch. Said crotch then meets a pair of big oval-shaped lips, which begin sucking on the opponent’s dick while her tentacles rapidly kiss their body. “Ohhh, does it feel so good you can't breathe? Let momma help you with some mouth-to-mouth, sweetiepie~” She then uses her arm tentacles to force her opponent to pucker up, right before diving down to give them a great big smothering kiss. She then turns back to normal once the target breaks free. (Deals 3 Willpower damage + bind, with increased damage per every 2nd turn spent bound)

Hydra: “Three heads are better than one.” Gidhee turns into a three headed hydra, each head having different colored lips. The left head has yellow lips, the middle head has black lips, and the right head has red lips. Each heads either winks or smacks their lips at their target and say “Time to taste these luscious lizard lips~.”

Kiss Barrage: “Give us some sugar, big boy!” Gidhee’s three heads each proceed to take turns pressing their opponent into the ground with their lips. They go in order of left, middle, and then right, with each head going three times. (Deals 3 Willpower damage + Paralysis Status)

Pheromone Breath: “So, still being a tease, hmm? We'll see how long that lasts...” Gidhee blows a strange pink cloud onto her opponent, causing them to become more and more fixated on the hydra's lips. "Come on, handsome, you KNOW you can't resist these lips~" The opponent slowly marches over and goes for their lips, kissing the center as she reciprocates the kiss tenfold. They then repeat this for the other two heads before they eventually snap out of it and return to their prior position in a hurry. (Deals 3 Willpower damage and Charm Status)

Triple Coil: “Let’s get up close and personal~” All 3 of Gidhee’s heads wrap themselves around the target's body and start smothering them from all sides simultaneously in an endless amount of smooches. (Deals 3 Willpower damage + Bind Status. Target must get 3 successful rolls to break free)

(Finisher): Big Kiss: “Hope you enjoyed the appetizer, cause it’s time for the main course~” Gidhee pulls out her lamp and sucks her opponent into it. Once they’re inside, she then says “Sorry folks, this next part’s private~.” She then flies into the lamp, where she turns into a giant and smothers them in kisses. The noises from inside the lamp soon turn more suggestive as her target begs for mercy. Gidhee then turns back to normal and smothers her prey in kisses, before stripping them of their clothes. She then gives them a BJ, covering their dick in sticky black lipstick. She then rides them relentlessly, savoring the feeling until they cum. She then charms them with her magic, making them stay with her as her lover forever.

Last edited by Luhyzi on Wed Jun 10, 2020 11:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Gidhee The Genie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gidhee The Genie   Gidhee The Genie EmptyWed Jun 10, 2020 7:35 pm

I would love to face her.
Back to top Go down
Luhyzi

Luhyzi

Gidhee The Genie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gidhee The Genie   Gidhee The Genie EmptyWed Jun 10, 2020 7:45 pm

When are you available for it?
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Gidhee The Genie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gidhee The Genie   Gidhee The Genie EmptyWed Jun 10, 2020 7:47 pm

I’m free now if you wanted to get it started.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gidhee The Genie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gidhee The Genie   Gidhee The Genie Empty

Back to top Go down

Gidhee The Genie
Page 1 of 1