Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Fighter Destiny 2

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

Fighter Destiny 2 Empty
PostSubject: Fighter Destiny 2   Fighter Destiny 2 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 9:39 pm

this is a game on the N64 and one of the characters name is Cherry. At the start of every battle, she blows kisses at her opponent (doesnt do anything, just like a taunt). I could never unlock her because you have to get 100 wins in survival mode without losing (insane right? just to get a character O.o)

Anyways does anyone have a vid of this?
Back to top Go down
Zesquid

Zesquid

Fighter Destiny 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fighter Destiny 2   Fighter Destiny 2 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 10:58 pm

I think I remember the character you're talking about, if I remember the game correctly. Was the character very pink looking, and spoke in french a bit during fights? Like, every so often, she'd say "un, deux, trois" during her combos.
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

Fighter Destiny 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fighter Destiny 2   Fighter Destiny 2 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 11:44 pm

Um I think her hair was pink but no she never spoke french in her fights. She is from America and speaks american.
Back to top Go down
Zesquid

Zesquid

Fighter Destiny 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fighter Destiny 2   Fighter Destiny 2 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 9:59 pm

After looking at vids from the game, omg am I having flashbacks to my youth. I distinctly remember this game, though I can't fully remember that character entirely, though I THINK you might be right about her blowing a kiss, I really don't remember @_@
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fighter Destiny 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fighter Destiny 2   Fighter Destiny 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fighter Destiny 2
Page 1 of 1