Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brin vs Amore Manor

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
PieForPi

Brin vs Amore Manor - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Amore Manor   Brin vs Amore Manor - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 9:36 pm

(Starlight Slash -roll 6- Crit Success!)

The dominatrix let out a pained scream as the attack tore into her. "B-Bastard!" she spat as she stumbled back.

Brin: 15 Willpower
Bunda Amore: 8 Stamina + 1/4 Misses + Crit Reversal
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Amore Manor   Brin vs Amore Manor - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 9:41 pm

Pressing the advantage he has managed to gain, Brin continues his attack with another slash, his sword singing as it whirled through the air.

(Basic Cutter)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Amore Manor   Brin vs Amore Manor - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 9:44 pm

(Basic Cutter -roll 66- Success!)
(Punishment -roll 48- Success!)

As Brin struck her with his blade, he once more felt the sting of her riding crop hitting his face.

Brin: 13 Willpower
Bunda Amore: 6 Stamina + 0/4 Misses
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Amore Manor   Brin vs Amore Manor - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 9:45 pm

Brin needed to end this fast, before she managed to pull any more tricks or caught him off guard. He once again lifts his shield in an attempt to counter her.

(Shield Stance)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Amore Manor   Brin vs Amore Manor - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 9:59 pm

(Shield Stance -roll 54- Success!)
(Trap Test -roll 38- Success! Trap -roll 1- Bootycall! Who? -roll 43-)

Instead of attack him directly, the dominatrix walked over to the wall and pulled a lever.

Whatever Brin was expecting to happen, it wasn't for a woman in a French Maid outfit to fall out of the ceiling and land on him ass first.

"You rang, Mistress?" the maid asked as she picked herself up and dusted off her clothes.

"Yeah. Keep the tin can here occupied for a bit, alright?" the dominatrix ordered.

Brin: 11 Willpower
French Maid: 5 Stamina +0/4 Misses
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Amore Manor   Brin vs Amore Manor - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 10:02 pm

Brin quickly got up and dusted himself off, staring at the maid in her tight, form fitting maid outfit. He was a little lost in thought as he stared at her. 'Umm. Is there something I can help you with?' He said, not quite perceiving the beautiful maid as a threat.

(Turn Skip)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Amore Manor   Brin vs Amore Manor - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 10:06 pm

(Awaiting Orders -roll 12- Crit Success!)

"Yes." the maid said before she pulled him into a deep kiss that made his mind go numb with pleasure. "Please, tell me how I can please you."

Brin: 9 Willpower + Stunned
French Maid: 5 Stamina +0/4 Misses + Awaiting Orders(Her next attack is based on what you tell her.)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Amore Manor   Brin vs Amore Manor - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 10:09 pm

'Scribble humiliating and embarrassing things all over my face with your lipstick.' He blurted out before he could stop himself, his fetish of being kissed or teased with lipstick coming to the surface.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Amore Manor   Brin vs Amore Manor - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 10:14 pm

(Follow Orders -roll [32, 49]- Success!)

"Of course, Master." the maid said with a bow before she took out a tube of hot pink lipstick. She then pressed it to his forehead and scribbled the words "Tin Can" on him, much to the dominatrix's amusement.

Brin: 6 Willpower
French Maid: 5 Stamina +0/4 Misses
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Amore Manor   Brin vs Amore Manor - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 10:16 pm

Brin blushed heavily, feeling a mix of arousal and shame as the maid wrote on his face, her lipstick feeling wet and warm on his forehead. He raised his sword and struck at the maid with it.

(Basic Cutter)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Amore Manor   Brin vs Amore Manor - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 10:19 pm

(Basic Cutter -roll 76- Success!)
(A Warm Welcome -roll 37- Fail!)

The maid let out a surprised yelp as his weapon hit her.

French Maid: 3 Stamina +1/4 Misses
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Amore Manor   Brin vs Amore Manor - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 10:21 pm

Brin continued his steady stream of blows, trying to get the maid out of the way as soon as possible.

(Blade Combo)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Amore Manor   Brin vs Amore Manor - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 6:16 pm

(Blade Combo -roll 84, 10, 23- 1 Success, 1 Fail, and 1 Crit Success!)

The maid was unable to protect her self from the savage assault and was struggling to stay on her feet.

French Maid: 1 Stamina +1/4 Misses
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Amore Manor   Brin vs Amore Manor - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 6:50 pm

Brin swung his sword once again, intent on taking the maid out of the fight. If it missed, he would be in deep trouble.

(Basic Cutter)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Amore Manor   Brin vs Amore Manor - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 6:58 pm

(Basic Cutter -roll 25- Fail!)
(A Warm Welcome -roll 11- Crit Fail!)

As he raised his sword to strike, the maid took a step back in fear. In doing so, she accidentally banged her head against the wall and knocked herself out.

"Seriously?" the dominatrix said as she press a palm against her face.

Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Amore Manor   Brin vs Amore Manor - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 7:02 pm

'Finally. Just a little more.' He said, trying his best to stay standing against the dominatrix. Victory was withing his grasp, even as he struggled against his exhaustion and rising lust for the woman in front of him. He raised his sword and swung it with all his might.

(Starlight Slash)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Amore Manor   Brin vs Amore Manor - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 7:07 pm

(Starlight Slash -roll 49- Fail!)
(Lip Lock Lock Up -roll 81- Fail!)

The sword stuck only air as the dominatrix hastily rushed out of the way of his attack

Bunda Amore: 6 Stamina + 1/4 Misses + Crit Reversal
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Amore Manor   Brin vs Amore Manor - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 7:09 pm

Brin continues with another attack of similar strength, intent on beating her before she could have her way with him even more. 'Almost...There...' He gasped out.

(Starlight Slash)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Amore Manor   Brin vs Amore Manor - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 7:15 pm

(Starlight Slash -roll 79- Fail!)
(Have A Seat -roll 41- Fail!)

This attack missed at well, but the dominatrix was too busy focusing on not getting hit by the powerful swings to counter attack.

Bunda Amore: 6 Stamina + 2/4 Misses + Crit Reversal
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Amore Manor   Brin vs Amore Manor - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 7:17 pm

Brin decided to try this technique one more time, intent on doing some good damage to her before she got the jump on him. If it didn't work, then he might need to consider a new approach.

(Starlight Slash)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Amore Manor   Brin vs Amore Manor - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 7:25 pm

(Starlight Slash -roll 77- Fail!)
(Bunda's Brutal Booty Beating -roll 90- Crit Success!)

As Brin moved to attack, his opponent rushed him. Catching him off guard, the dominatrix was able to trip him and send him to ground. Before he could get up, she gave a little hop and landed ass first on his head.

"That was for hurting my maid." she told him as her rear began to grind him into the hard floor.

Brin: 4 Willpower + Stunned + Bound
Bunda Amore: 6 Stamina +0/4Misses
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Amore Manor   Brin vs Amore Manor - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 7:27 pm

'MMmmmph!' Was all Brin managed to say as her soft ass planted itself on his face, as he was too stunned by her soft booty to attempt to get away, just feeling how plump and perfect her booty was.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Amore Manor   Brin vs Amore Manor - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 7:30 pm

"Finally learned your place?" the woman asked as she continued to dominate him with her derriere.

Brin: 2 Willpower + Bound
Bunda Amore: 6 Stamina +0/4Misses
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Amore Manor   Brin vs Amore Manor - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 7:31 pm

'I'm not some weak little sissy for you to dominate.' He moaned, trying to convince both her and himself, as he tried to get away with what little will he had left. He felt his dick twitch, threatening to spill his seed all over the floor.

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Amore Manor   Brin vs Amore Manor - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 7:41 pm

(Struggle -roll 31- Fail!)

"Oh, I'm going to have fun breaking you." the dominatrix said with a smirk.

To Brin's surprise, she then lifted her ass off of him. As soon as he moved to get up, her butt slammed down on him with enough force to knocked him out.

(Brin has been defeated!)

When Brin came too, he found himself on the floor a room with a queen sized bed. The dominatrix who bested him was sitting on the bed and stared down at him with a smirk on her face. The silver knight soon realized that all of his weapons and armor were missing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Amore Manor   Brin vs Amore Manor - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brin vs Amore Manor
Page 3 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next