Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brin vs Totally Spies.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
PieForPi

Brin vs Totally Spies. Empty
PostSubject: Brin vs Totally Spies.   Brin vs Totally Spies. EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 5:45 pm

(Spies Entrance -roll 34- Success!)

As the knight was traveling between towns, he suddenly felt like he was being watched. He looked around but saw he was alone on the road. Just when he was about to dismiss the feeling, three blurs rushed out of a nearby tree. Before Brin could react, he felt the familiar sensation of lips on his cheek in rapid succession.

When his mind finally caught up to what happened, he found himself surround by a black haired woman in a yellow catsuit, a red head in a green catsuit, and a blonde in a red catsuit.

Brin: 27 Willpower
Alex: 10 Stamina
Sam: 10 Stamina
Clover: 10 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Totally Spies.   Brin vs Totally Spies. EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 6:03 pm

Brin looked around, surrounded by the three beautiful women, their curves not being hidden at all by their tight catsuits. 'Um, can I help you?' He asked, blushing as he felt their lipstick on his cheeks from where they kissed him.

(Turn Pass)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Totally Spies.   Brin vs Totally Spies. EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 6:08 pm

(Clover's Lips -roll 39- Fail!)

"Oh, I can think of a lot of ways you can help me." the blonde said as her eyes roamed over his body.

Brin: 27 Willpower
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Totally Spies.   Brin vs Totally Spies. EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 6:22 pm

Brin took a step back. It was clear to him that they were definitely trying to do something to him as it dawned on him what she meant. 'Sorry, I didn't mean it in that way.' He said, reluctantly drawing his sword. He swiped at the blonde as she was closest to him.

(Basic Cutter)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Totally Spies.   Brin vs Totally Spies. EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 6:34 pm

(Basic Cutter -roll 33- Fail!)
(Sam/Alex Combo -roll 28- Success!)

The blonde leapt back to avoid his swing. While he was focused on the one inred, the one in yellow snuck up on him and grabbed him from behind.

"Let's see how accurate our intel on you really is." the red head said as she pulled out some lips stick and applied a fresh coat to her lips. She then leaned in to give him a kiss.

Brin: 23 Willpower + Bound
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Totally Spies.   Brin vs Totally Spies. EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 6:37 pm

Brin moaned into the kiss, completely helpless at the feeling of her lipstick kiss as her makeup smeared all over his mouth, letting them know his weakness. He didn't struggle for a minute, too stunned to resist, only able to whisper 'I love your lipstick...' out loud before he could help himself.

(Turn Pass)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Totally Spies.   Brin vs Totally Spies. EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 6:40 pm

"We already knew that." the blonde asked. "But what else do you love. That's can't be your only turn on. Can it?"

The redhead moved to kissing his neck so his mouth would be free to answer.

Brin: 19 Willpower + Bound
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Totally Spies.   Brin vs Totally Spies. EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 6:42 pm

'I also like being feminized with slutty clothes and makeup.' Brin said out loud before he could stop himself. He tried to wiggle out of the redhead's embrace before she could cover him in more lipstick kisses.

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Totally Spies.   Brin vs Totally Spies. EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 6:57 pm

(Struggle -roll 89- Crit Fail!)

All Brin's wiggling accomplished was rubbing his back against the boobs of the woman holding him.

"Why do we keep being sent after these fem-boys?" the woman in yellow asked.

"No clue." the blonde replied with a shrug before she returned her attention to Brin. "Any other kinks you're willing to share with the class?"

Brin: 14 Willpower + Bound
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Totally Spies.   Brin vs Totally Spies. EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 6:59 pm

Brin thought for a second. 'Um, I have a slight thing for breastfeeding. Midara usually use the other two kinks I have against me most of the time.' He said, too embarrassed to look her in the eyes as he continued trying to get away from their kisses and interrogating.

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Totally Spies.   Brin vs Totally Spies. EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 7:09 pm

(Struggle -roll 16- Success!)

"Well, we got what we need, at least." the redhead said as she stopped kissing him and backed away. the woman in yellow even let him go.

"But that doesn't mean we won't stick around to have some fun." the blonde said as she licked her lips hungrily.

Brin: 14 Willpower
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Totally Spies.   Brin vs Totally Spies. EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 7:13 pm

'I'm not some toy for you three to have fun with.' He stuttered out, trying not to let their teasing get to him. He tried to focus his mind and recover his willpower, knowing he would need every bit of it to try and fight back against the beautiful spies.

(Intense Concentration)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Totally Spies.   Brin vs Totally Spies. EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 7:22 pm

(Intense Concentration -roll 27- Fail!)
(Totally Stripped -roll 45- Fail!)

"You know you want us." the blonde taunted as she and the woman in yellow began to make exaggerated kissing noises at him.

Brin: 14 Willpower
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Totally Spies.   Brin vs Totally Spies. EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 7:25 pm

'I, I do not!' He said, trying to sound tough, their exaggerated kissing noises really getting into his head. He once again tried to focus his mind and recover his will to resist their temptation, having a bad feeling about what they were planning for him.

(Intense Concentration)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Totally Spies.   Brin vs Totally Spies. EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 7:31 pm

(Intense Concentration -roll 90- Crit Success!)

Brin managed to focus and successfully blocked out their teasing.

Brin: 18 Willpower
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Totally Spies.   Brin vs Totally Spies. EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 7:32 pm

His willpower finally restored a bit, Brin rushed at the blonde with his sword raised, intent on paying them back for learning his fetishes and making fun of him.

(Starlight Slash)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Totally Spies.   Brin vs Totally Spies. EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 7:39 pm

(Starlight Slash -roll 71- Fail!)
(Totally Lipstick -roll 46- Success!)

Brin rushed in to attack only to freeze up when he noticed each of his opponents had pulled out tubes of lipstick. Once they all finished applying a new coat, they pounced on him and plastered his face with kisses.

Brin: 13 Willpower
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Totally Spies.   Brin vs Totally Spies. EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 7:45 pm

Brin could do nothing but let out another moan as his entire face was covered in more glossy lipstick kisses. 'I love your lipsticks so much...' He moans out loud as they smooch him into submission. He shakily gets to his feet, feeling a little unsteady on his feet. He once again tries to hit them with another powerful slash, trying to do whatever he could to resist them.

(Starlight Slash - Clover)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Totally Spies.   Brin vs Totally Spies. EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 8:03 pm

(Starlight Slash -roll 36- Success!)
(Totally Locked Down -roll [79, 14]- Crit Success due to Lipstick Fetish giving them Advantage that I forgot to write down in the last post!)

"Clover!" the women in yellow and green call out as their red companion took the heavy hit.

They tackled Brin and pinned his arms to the ground. The blonde walked over and and made a show of sitting down on his crotch before she leaned down to give him a kiss. "Playing hard to get won't save you." she whispered.

Brin: 8 Willpower + Bound + Stunned
Clover: 6 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Totally Spies.   Brin vs Totally Spies. EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 8:06 pm

'But I...' He said, far too stunned to get out of their grasp as the blonde rubbed her tight catsuit on her throbbing crotch and giving him another wet lipstick kiss. All he could do for the moment was lay there, at the mercy of their sexy bodies and their teasing that threatened to crush his confidence and will to resist them.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Totally Spies.   Brin vs Totally Spies. EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 8:16 pm

"You're little man is a lot more honest than you are." the blonde said as continued to grind against the tent in his pants and gave him another kiss.

Brin: 4 Willpower + Bound
Clover: 6 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Totally Spies.   Brin vs Totally Spies. EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 8:19 pm

Brin did everything he could to try and fight against the three sexy spies and their grinding and lipstick kisses. He twisted and wiggled, doing anything her could to get away as they held him down and kissed him senseless. His will to resist them was almost gone as he was close to letting them have their way with him.

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Totally Spies.   Brin vs Totally Spies. EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 8:26 pm

(Struggle -roll 53- Fail!)

Resistance was futile. His will crumbled under the blonde's assault. Especially after her partners joined in on the kissing him senseless.

(Brin has been defeated!)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Totally Spies.   Brin vs Totally Spies. EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 8:29 pm

Brin lost the will to resist them as they gave him wet kisses all over his face. He laid, shivering in pleasure as they kissed all over his face with more lipstick kisses. 'It feels so good. Please play with me more...' He moaned, completely at their mercy, only wanting them to tease him more and use his kinks against him.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Totally Spies.   Brin vs Totally Spies. EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 8:36 pm

"That's all I needed to here!" the blonde exclaimed, which got a laugh from her partner in yellow and a resigned sigh from her partner in green.

Eagerly, the one the others called Clover ripped his pants off. As she went to town on his now exposed manhood, the black haired one pulled out a compact mirror and started to properly apply her make up to Brin's face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Totally Spies.   Brin vs Totally Spies. Empty

Back to top Go down

Brin vs Totally Spies.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next