Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Charlie vs. The Arena.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
PieForPi

Charlie vs. The Arena. Empty
PostSubject: Charlie vs. The Arena.   Charlie vs. The Arena. EmptySat Jul 25, 2020 7:50 pm

When Charlie awoke, she was surprised to find herself on a dusty floor. A noisy crowd drew her attention as she got to her feet. She was in some kind of stadium. The stands were packed full of beautiful women, who her magical sense were telling were almost, if not all of them, where midara.

"Welcome, Ladies!" A booming female voice cut through the noise of the crowd. "Today's event is a special one. The Arena's first human female challenger! Can this lass succeed where those who came before her failed? Or will she be as easily seduced as all the men who have come before her?"

The crowd cheered at as a A beautiful woman stepped into the arena with Charlie. She had long blue hair with pink highlights, captivating red eyes, and inviting cherry pink lips. She wore a white blouse, a short blue skirt, and pink and black striped stockings.

But her most eye catching feature was definitely her breasts, which strained against her top and threaten to spill out at any moment. Unconfined, each one would easily be larger than her head.

"And her first opponent for the night will be... Marisa the Succubust!"

Charlie: 30 Willpower
Marisa: 30 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. The Arena.   Charlie vs. The Arena. EmptySat Jul 25, 2020 7:53 pm

Charlie rubs her eyes as she looks around before noticing the midara "I don't understand where i am but i guess i have to fight you miss?" as she asked she decided that the situation didn't call for polite manners as she swings her staff to make a wind slice

(wind slice)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. The Arena.   Charlie vs. The Arena. EmptySat Jul 25, 2020 8:01 pm

(Wind Slice -roll 26- Success! Stun -roll 11- Fail!)
(Boobs of Steel -roll 90- Crit Success!)
(Boobie Upper -roll 28, 38- 2 Success! Daze -roll 88- Success! Stun -roll 75- Fail!)
(Hypnotits -roll 58- Success!)

The blade of wind stuck the busty midara, but did little more than tear her shirt as it bounce harmlessly off of her big breasts

"You'll have too do better than that if you want to best my girls!" Marisa taunted as she rushed in. Charlie was knocked for a loop when her opponent actually weaponized her generous assets and repeatedly stuck the mage's face with them.

Charlie: 24 Willpower + Disadvantage + Charmed
Marisa: 30 Stamina + 1/2 Topless
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. The Arena.   Charlie vs. The Arena. EmptySat Jul 25, 2020 8:04 pm

Charlie squeaks in surprise getting knocked around by her large breasts as she shakes her head and tries to focus as she spins her staff to create a lightning circle "Then let me not use my worst spell and use my...not so bad spell!"

(wild magic, lightning bullseye
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. The Arena.   Charlie vs. The Arena. EmptySat Jul 25, 2020 8:15 pm

(Lightning Bulleye -roll [62, 86]- Success! Stun -roll 15- Fail!)
(Boobs of Steel -roll 20- Success!)
(An Invitation -roll 26- Success!)

The lightning struck Marisa, but, just like the wind spell before it, it was completely deflected by her bountiful breasts

"Still not good enough." the Succubust teased as she ran a finger down her cleavage. A powerful urge overcame Charlie and she buried her face in her opponent's tempting tits.

Charlie: 21 Willpower + Bound
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. The Arena.   Charlie vs. The Arena. EmptySat Jul 25, 2020 8:18 pm

Charlie blushes as she buries her face in realizing how easily shes being beaten as she goes to pull her face out and follow with her fire ball

(struggle, wildmagic, fireball)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. The Arena.   Charlie vs. The Arena. EmptySat Jul 25, 2020 8:23 pm

(Struggle -roll [23, 3]- Crit Fail due to her Weakness to Large Breasts!)

"My girls ain't done with you yet." Marisa said as she interrupted Charlie's escape attempt by shoving her deeper into her cleavage.

Charlie: 17 Willpower + Bound
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. The Arena.   Charlie vs. The Arena. EmptySat Jul 25, 2020 8:24 pm

Charlie squeaks as shes pushed deeper as she tries again to pull away "Miss Marisa please let me go! I don't even know why we are fighting!"

Struggle
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. The Arena.   Charlie vs. The Arena. EmptySat Jul 25, 2020 8:32 pm

(Struggle -roll 14- Crit Success!)

Charlie managed to force her way out of the captivating cleavage.

"So many of you humans hunt down us midara." Marisa explained with sneer. "So some of us have decided to turn the tables. Abducting you Adventurers and forcing you to fight for amusement. But don't worry. Unlike you humans, we'll actually let you go when we've had our fun."

Charlie: 17 Willpower
Marisa: 30 Stamina + 1/2 Topless + 'Stunned'
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. The Arena.   Charlie vs. The Arena. EmptySat Jul 25, 2020 8:35 pm

Charlie looks at her confused "The only reason i challenge most midara is cause they were abducting people or i wanted to learn magic from them." Charlie's innocent ideals showed as she refrained from attacking
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. The Arena.   Charlie vs. The Arena. EmptySat Jul 25, 2020 8:46 pm

(Hypnotits -roll 96- Crit Success!)

"Oh, so you just go around beating people up because you want to learn their secrets?" Marisa asked as her eye twitched. She stomped her foot in irritation, which cause her mountainous mammaries to bounce and rip her shirt apart.

Charlie: 17 Willpower + Charmed
Marisa: 30 Stamina + Topless
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. The Arena.   Charlie vs. The Arena. EmptySat Jul 25, 2020 8:49 pm

Charlie looks at her breasts blushing deeply "Um no ma'am i usually ask nicely first and then they either offer a deal or attack me first!" she forms a small fireball and sends it at her

(wild magic, fireball)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. The Arena.   Charlie vs. The Arena. EmptySat Jul 25, 2020 8:55 pm

(Fireball -roll 24- Success! Burn -roll [96, 50]- Success!)
(Boobs of Steel -roll 54- Success!)
(Breast Hammer -roll 76- Success!)

For the third time, Charlie successfully casted a spell, only for it bounce harmlessly of of the beautiful bare boobs.

"We only attack humans because we want to make you feel good!" Marisa yelled as she rushed Charlie. She swung her titanic tits, and hit the mage hard enough to knock her off of her feet.

Charlie: 12 Willpower + Charmed
Marisa: 30 Stamina + Topless
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. The Arena.   Charlie vs. The Arena. EmptySat Jul 25, 2020 8:57 pm

Charlie rubs her head "If i can be honest being flung around with large breast doesn't feel very good!" as she tries one last time to use her spells before changing tactics

(wild magic, wind slice)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. The Arena.   Charlie vs. The Arena. EmptySat Jul 25, 2020 9:08 pm

(Wild Slice -roll 32- Success! Stun -roll 95- Fail!)
(Boobs of Steel 29- Fail!)
(Let's Compare -roll 5- Crit Fail!)

"Sometimes you humans are so stubborn, that the only way we can get you to let us give you a good time is by force!" Marisa snarled.

Charlies spell manage to his somewhere other than her opponents big fun bags, and the midara was forced to stumble back.

Charlie: 11 Willpower + Charmed
Marisa: 28 Stamina + Topless
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. The Arena.   Charlie vs. The Arena. EmptySat Jul 25, 2020 9:10 pm

Charlie smiles proudly as she tries to push her luck and go for her lightning attack again "Well I don't think smaking around people will help always like right now!"

(Wild magic lightning bullseye)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. The Arena.   Charlie vs. The Arena. EmptySat Jul 25, 2020 9:16 pm

(Lightning Bullseye -roll 46- Success! Stun -roll 8- Success!)
(Boobs of Steel -roll 80- Success!)

Again, the lightning spell was deflected by the big bare breasts, but some of it managed to arc to Marisa and seize up her movements.

Charlie: 10 Willpower + Charmed
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. The Arena.   Charlie vs. The Arena. EmptySat Jul 25, 2020 9:18 pm

Charlie looks pleased with the result before hopping back and focusing her chaos energy into herself to change her form to bunny "Well you have really good defense so im changing up my tactics miss Marisa!"

(form change bunny)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. The Arena.   Charlie vs. The Arena. EmptySat Jul 25, 2020 9:25 pm

(Form Change -Auto-)
(Let's Compare -roll 62- Success! Breast Envy -roll 37- Fail!)

Marisa looked bewilder at the sudden transformation before she shook off her confusion

"Why don't any of you half midara understand?" the succubust asked before she rushed Charlie and pulled her into a hug.

The two where now pressed breast to breast; with Marisa's massive mammaries rubbing against the bunny mage's much smaller ones.

Charlie: 5 Willpower
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. The Arena.   Charlie vs. The Arena. EmptySat Jul 25, 2020 9:28 pm

Charlie looks at her and tries to give her a kiss hoping her breasts couldn't block a kiss "i dont know what you want me to understand but i do know it feels nice to give kisses~"

(bunny kisses)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. The Arena.   Charlie vs. The Arena. EmptySat Jul 25, 2020 9:34 pm

(Let's Compare is supposed to be a bind. *Facepalm* Whatever, my goof. )

(Bunny Kisses -roll 85- Crit Fail!)
(Pinning Kiss -roll 85- Crit Fail!)

Both women leaned into kiss at the same time and accidentally bonked their heads together

Charlie: 3 Willpower + Charmed
Marisa: 27 Stamina + Topless
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. The Arena.   Charlie vs. The Arena. EmptySat Jul 25, 2020 9:38 pm

(oh sorry!)

Charlie rubs her head and laughs embaressed a little "Um lets try that again" As she goes for another kisses

(draining kiss)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. The Arena.   Charlie vs. The Arena. EmptySat Jul 25, 2020 9:41 pm

(Draining Kiss -roll 98- Crit Success! Damage -roll 1- 1 Damage!)

Marisa let out a soft moan as Charlie pulled her into a kiss and siphoned some of her strength.

Charlie: 3 Willpower + Charmed
Marisa: 26 Stamina + Topless
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. The Arena.   Charlie vs. The Arena. EmptySat Jul 25, 2020 9:50 pm

Charlie smiles and pushes her success trying to give her more kisses

(bunny kisses)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. The Arena.   Charlie vs. The Arena. EmptySat Jul 25, 2020 10:02 pm

(Bunny Kisses -roll 7- Crit Fail!)
(An Invitation -roll [35, 92]- Crit Success!)

Marisa broke the kiss as she stepped back. She puffed out her considerable chest, and Charlie quickly understood what she wanted. Without hesitation, the bunny mage buried her face in her opponents big beautiful breasts.

(Charlie has been beaten!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. The Arena.   Charlie vs. The Arena. Empty

Back to top Go down

Charlie vs. The Arena.
Page 1 of 15Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next