Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Gilder V. Shantae

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
PieForPi

Gilder V. Shantae - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gilder V. Shantae   Gilder V. Shantae - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2020 11:44 pm

Gilder let out a wordless cry of pain as the sea creature bullied his manhood. In response to his pain, the Frost Spirit trudged its way back onto land and tried to get it off of him.

(Pass due to stun)
(Frost Spirit: Remove Starfish)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Gilder V. Shantae   Gilder V. Shantae - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2020 11:53 pm

turn pass
Remove starfish-91(fail)
Bubble trap-43(fail)

As the starfish loudly smooches Gilder's crotch the frost spirit moves to help only to stop as a large bubble surrounds it sadly it was too weak and popped instantly as Shantae huffed annoyed "Lucky brute!"

Shantae-25(mermaid)
Gilder-5(Starfished, naked)
Frost-5
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Gilder V. Shantae   Gilder V. Shantae - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2020 11:59 pm

Gilder moaned as he tried to to pry the starfish off of him.

(Remove Starfish)
(Frost Spirit: Remove Starfish)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Gilder V. Shantae   Gilder V. Shantae - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2020 12:06 am

(wow rng is not happy with anyone)
Remove starfish, 7(crit fail)
Removes starfish-3(critfail)
Bubble trap-1(crit fail)

Everyone had bad luck as the frost giant ends up freezing his arms on the starfish stunning Gilder and itself while in the water Shantae is trying her best to see whats happening when suddenly she gets hit in the back of the head by a stray surfboard "Ow! where did that come from?!"

Shantae-24(mermaid)
Gilder-3(starfished, naked, stunned)
Frost-5(stunned)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Gilder V. Shantae   Gilder V. Shantae - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2020 12:11 am

"Can I just say how insulting it is that you read my mind, change into a form that can't use what you've learned against me and then decide you'd rather let a sea creature fuck me instead!" Gilder shouted, completely fed up with the current situation.

(Pass due to Stun)
(Pass due to Stun)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Gilder V. Shantae   Gilder V. Shantae - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2020 12:15 am

stunned
stunned
stunned

Shantae looks at him "huh i guess you're right here let me try again!" As she turns to her normal for and gets out of the water while the frost spirit finally thaws freeing him and Gilder. However Gilder being unable to take the Starfish off fast enough ends up cumming from the starfish kisses as it pops off and he falls down exhausted and the spirit melts and falls apart much to Shantae's surprise as she walks up. "Um i guess i win...sorry!"

Gilder has been defeated
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Gilder V. Shantae   Gilder V. Shantae - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2020 12:22 am

"I... demand a rematch." Gilder muttered as his frustration overcame his common sense.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Gilder V. Shantae   Gilder V. Shantae - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2020 12:27 am

Shantae smiles and walks over before setting her hand on his shoulder "Okay but not today for now i need to give you a reason to want me~" with that she draws a picture of a mermaid, harpy, spidergirl, seer, a druid, a sparking girl, and a flaming girl "chose one"
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Gilder V. Shantae   Gilder V. Shantae - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2020 12:31 am

"Uh... this one." he said awkwardly as he pointed to the seer.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Gilder V. Shantae   Gilder V. Shantae - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2020 12:33 am

As he pointed Shantae laughs as she startes to dance in front of him before a flash of light and a reveal of her in her seer form as she giggles "Such a naughty boy you want me to know exactly what you think as i play with you? well i wanna hear you beg me to play with you!"
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Gilder V. Shantae   Gilder V. Shantae - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2020 12:35 am

"Please... play with me." Gilder forced himself to say as he stared at her lovely legs.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Gilder V. Shantae   Gilder V. Shantae - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2020 12:39 am

Shantae laughs as she floats over and puts Gilder on the hammock before laying on him stroking him with her legs "I know a little bunny made you love this cutie. But i'm gonna make you crave it~" She continue until he reaches his edge she stops edging him before continuing again when he calmed down smirking "I don't think you want to cum again after that starfish. If only i had someone beg me so i'd know."
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Gilder V. Shantae   Gilder V. Shantae - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2020 12:42 am

"Please." Gilder said more earnestly as his frustration started to melt away.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Gilder V. Shantae   Gilder V. Shantae - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2020 12:47 am

Shantae laughs as she brings him to his edge again before letting him orgasm spraying her legs and ass with his semen "Oh my so pent up~ maybe we should keep going!" With this Shantae continued to ride his cock with her legs for what felt like hours. As the sun set shantae got off of him and stretched "That was so much fun Gilder~ Can't wait to meet you here again so i can make you beg me for more again!" with that she blows and kiss and dances before turning to her mermaid form and jumping into the water swimming away.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Gilder V. Shantae   Gilder V. Shantae - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2020 12:51 am

Gilder's arcane blast will gain 100 Corruption

Arcane blast-100 (I will never have the luck i had today for high rolls)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Gilder V. Shantae   Gilder V. Shantae - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2020 12:57 am

(Hmm... should Shantae count as a Magic Midara for his trait? I.e. should there be another roll for losing to her?)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Gilder V. Shantae   Gilder V. Shantae - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2020 1:03 am

(oh true )

Summon frost spirit-49 corruption
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gilder V. Shantae   Gilder V. Shantae - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Gilder V. Shantae
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3