Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The lipple Midara

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lilytrice

The lipple Midara Empty
PostSubject: The lipple Midara   The lipple Midara EmptySat Aug 08, 2020 4:42 pm

Lipples

Bio-a strange new midara that formed recently. Under study of Charlie the wild mage she was able to find these midara in a small abandoned town. Within the town there are walls covered in kisses with human shapes within them as well as midara. They appear to like to control anything however they have very different personalities. One thing they have in common is the lack of shirts and giant lips instead of nipples.

Appearance- lipples are large 7-8 ft midara with giant lips on the breasts. Some have normal mouths while some have no mouth except their lipples. They appear to like darker clothing but they wear lipstick that ranges anywhere from pink to bright red to black. They seem to wear lipstick similar to their personallity

Hypno eyes-hypnotises opponent with her bright eyes 2 damage, inflicts disadvantage for 2 turns.

Nippy kissy-one of her lipples gives the opponent a big kiss 3 damage.

Milky kissies- one of her lipples seems to swish something in her boob before spitting her milk at the opponent 2 damage and inflicts attack down for three turns.

Lipple kissing contest- Both of her lipples fight over the opponent to prove which is better Opponent is kissed and licked all over 2 damage and binds

Lipple taste test- she grabs the opponent and pulls them into her lipple up to their neck as they feel the tongue within lick them and their body sucked on 3 damage and binds

Drinking kiss-grabs the opponent and kisses them with her lipple before forcing the opponent drink her milk 3 damage with a chance to stun.

Lip Strip - She uses the tongues of her lipples to reach in and rip off their clothes, leaving them naked. 1 damage and inflicting defense down until they try and get their clothes back

(feel free to use the midara and take your own personal touch to her~ Have fun!)

SnuggleBun likes this post

Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

The lipple Midara Empty
PostSubject: Re: The lipple Midara   The lipple Midara EmptyWed Aug 19, 2020 7:05 am

Can i fight her ?

Lilytrice

The lipple Midara Empty
PostSubject: Re: The lipple Midara   The lipple Midara EmptyWed Aug 19, 2020 7:10 am

sure! When would you like to?
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

The lipple Midara Empty
PostSubject: Re: The lipple Midara   The lipple Midara EmptyWed Aug 19, 2020 7:14 am

If you can i want to start now with tobias

Lilytrice

The lipple Midara Empty
PostSubject: Re: The lipple Midara   The lipple Midara EmptyWed Aug 19, 2020 7:16 am

kk Gimme a minute to set it up!
Back to top Go down
SnuggleBun

SnuggleBun

Location : Wrapped tight and snuggled up in a snake's adoring coils~

The lipple Midara Empty
PostSubject: Re: The lipple Midara   The lipple Midara EmptyFri Jun 17, 2022 8:08 am

Lipples are absolutely underrated~
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

The lipple Midara Empty
PostSubject: Re: The lipple Midara   The lipple Midara EmptyFri Jun 17, 2022 11:43 am

lol glad you like them, im surprised you found this old midara!
Back to top Go down
SnuggleBun

SnuggleBun

Location : Wrapped tight and snuggled up in a snake's adoring coils~

The lipple Midara Empty
PostSubject: Re: The lipple Midara   The lipple Midara EmptyFri Jun 17, 2022 11:54 am

Getting onto the forum so late means there's a veritable gold mine of old characters I can look through! Can't hurt to dig 'em up every now and then~
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

The lipple Midara Empty
PostSubject: Re: The lipple Midara   The lipple Midara EmptyFri Jun 17, 2022 1:44 pm

fair enough~ im glad you enjoy mine!

SnuggleBun likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The lipple Midara Empty
PostSubject: Re: The lipple Midara   The lipple Midara Empty

Back to top Go down

The lipple Midara
Page 1 of 1