Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Astro Bot Rescue Mission

Go down 
+4
application810
Schmlickle Schmlackle
Ryu812
NeoGeno450
8 posters
AuthorMessage
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

Astro Bot Rescue Mission Empty
PostSubject: Astro Bot Rescue Mission   Astro Bot Rescue Mission EmptyFri Aug 14, 2020 12:02 pm

Was playing this lil PSVR game a while back and in world 4 I found these lil spider enemies with big lips that try to pounce on Astro Bot, and if they succeed, they kiss him to death. But the thing is I can't find footage nor do I have the means to record PSVR.
Back to top Go down
Ryu812

PostSubject: Re: Astro Bot Rescue Mission   Astro Bot Rescue Mission EmptyFri Aug 14, 2020 5:52 pm

Found it here. Happens at about 20 seconds in. Short but sweet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5Eb6krCqxU

Not sure if the big boss herself has any kisses when she grabs you, all the videos I've seen the player gets free before anything happens.
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Astro Bot Rescue Mission   Astro Bot Rescue Mission EmptySat Aug 15, 2020 5:10 pm

The fact that Swingin' Sister doesn't do it makes me honestly wonder. Are there ANY VR games that have a point where your vision gets obscured by a big fat lipstick mark?..... Honestly need a thread for that.
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Astro Bot Rescue Mission   Astro Bot Rescue Mission EmptyTue Aug 18, 2020 8:30 pm

Bumping this thread to ask again.
Anyone know ANY VR games where your vision gets obscured by kisses?
Back to top Go down
Schmlickle Schmlackle

PostSubject: Re: Astro Bot Rescue Mission   Astro Bot Rescue Mission EmptyThu Oct 08, 2020 2:51 am

I found a video showing a little bit more about this. If you wait too long to cut the 4 webs then the boss jumps onto the playing field and kisses you. This player is not looking at the boss when it happens so you don't get to see it, but it happens quick so I don't think it's very substantial. I wasn't able to find anything on the other attacks though.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9m_X3acuCR0&feature=youtu.be&t=4470
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Astro Bot Rescue Mission   Astro Bot Rescue Mission EmptyThu Oct 08, 2020 4:25 pm

Oh wow. Try to find footage of it actually happening on-screen if you can. Not-substantial or not I gotta see that pucker.
Back to top Go down
application810

PostSubject: Re: Astro Bot Rescue Mission   Astro Bot Rescue Mission EmptyMon Oct 12, 2020 2:53 am

Hello
I found it on youtube by chance, so I will attach a link.
It's 1:00:56.
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Astro Bot Rescue Mission   Astro Bot Rescue Mission EmptyMon Oct 12, 2020 12:57 pm

Oh wow. I wish it had better quality cause that's a nice mark.
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Astro Bot Rescue Mission   Astro Bot Rescue Mission EmptyThu Oct 22, 2020 7:19 pm

Anyone found better footage?
Back to top Go down
ChevalierDiabolique

ChevalierDiabolique

PostSubject: Re: Astro Bot Rescue Mission   Astro Bot Rescue Mission EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 2:14 pm

Hey mate, hope you don't take this badly but you are sounding kinda rude
All this thread has been you telling people to do the work of looking this up and even when they do you don't even thank them and just ask for more
Don't want to spark any controversy here but I just had to speak my mind

unknownwatcher likes this post

Back to top Go down
application810

PostSubject: Re: Astro Bot Rescue Mission   Astro Bot Rescue Mission EmptySat Oct 24, 2020 8:53 am

ThankU,bro
I think he got really hot about it.
I don't care about that.

Sry neogeno senpai.
If you buy me a VR and recording machine, I'll bring you the best footage!
But I think it's difficult, so now I want you to concentrate on finding it in youtube?
Sry 4 my poor English.
Back to top Go down
unknownwatcher

PostSubject: Re: Astro Bot Rescue Mission   Astro Bot Rescue Mission EmptySat Oct 24, 2020 12:04 pm

ChevalierDiabolique wrote:
Hey mate, hope you don't take this badly but you are sounding kinda rude
All this thread has been you telling people to do the work of looking this up and even when they do you don't even thank them and just ask for more
Don't want to spark any controversy here but I just had to speak my mind

this, don't be a cunt and actually thank the dude. If you don't like it, find the footage yourself.
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Astro Bot Rescue Mission   Astro Bot Rescue Mission EmptySat Oct 24, 2020 1:50 pm

Okay I'll admit I forgot to thank the guy. Though I really had no intention of being rude about it. Either way thanks for the efforts thus far, atleast now we know it's there.
Back to top Go down
MistaJoestar

MistaJoestar

PostSubject: Re: Astro Bot Rescue Mission   Astro Bot Rescue Mission EmptyWed Nov 18, 2020 12:18 pm

Better angle

"Go Ahead, MistaJoestar!"
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Astro Bot Rescue Mission   Astro Bot Rescue Mission EmptyWed Nov 18, 2020 12:41 pm

Saw the link on akuma319's page, nice find. ^^
Back to top Go down
Scoobgoob

Scoobgoob

PostSubject: Re: Astro Bot Rescue Mission   Astro Bot Rescue Mission EmptyThu Apr 21, 2022 2:33 pm

NeoGeno450 wrote:
Was playing this lil PSVR game a while back and in world 4 I found these lil spider enemies with big lips that try to pounce on Astro Bot, and if they succeed, they kiss him to death. But the thing is I can't find footage nor do I have the means to record PSVR.

THE SAUCE HAS ARRIVED! An entire twitter thread dedicated to both the tiny kissy spiders and the Spider Mama herself!
https://twitter.com/scooblyboob/status/1516440394866827278
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUeyfxZ57LS9ty4ROIUY8SQ
Scoobgoob

Scoobgoob

PostSubject: Re: Astro Bot Rescue Mission   Astro Bot Rescue Mission EmptySun Apr 24, 2022 5:48 am

Here's some clips of the tiny spiders smooching lucky little Astro Bot, and a couple samples of the screen kiss the Mama Spider gives you:

Proot likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUeyfxZ57LS9ty4ROIUY8SQ
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Astro Bot Rescue Mission   Astro Bot Rescue Mission Empty

Back to top Go down

Astro Bot Rescue Mission
Page 1 of 1